OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Nevada Unemployment has Embezzled Benefits from the Third Stimulus: Which made me Homeless since MAY.
WTF Golden Globes???  EmptyToday at 12:45 pm by Consciousness Of Economic

» Navy declares ALL sailors who resist taking COVID-19 vaccine will be discharged – no exemptions, no exceptions
WTF Golden Globes???  EmptyToday at 10:13 am by PurpleSkyz

» Decoding the Proposed New Invasive IRS $600 Bank Reporting Rule
WTF Golden Globes???  EmptyToday at 10:08 am by PurpleSkyz

» Watch: Seattle Police Officers And Firefighters Turn In Their Work Boots Over Covid Vaccine Mandate
WTF Golden Globes???  EmptyToday at 9:58 am by PurpleSkyz

» Over 100 Workers at Top U.S. Nuclear Weapons Lab Sue Over Coercive COVID-19 Vaxx Mandate
WTF Golden Globes???  EmptyToday at 9:52 am by PurpleSkyz

» Ivermectin: The Elephant in the Room
WTF Golden Globes???  EmptyToday at 9:44 am by PurpleSkyz

» Dr. Stella Immanuel: “The Whole Pandemic Was A TROJAN HORSE For Vaccines – Fauci Is Epitome Of Evil.”
WTF Golden Globes???  EmptyToday at 9:42 am by PurpleSkyz

» Persecuted pastor: I will not lie about vaccines or endorse COVID tyranny
WTF Golden Globes???  EmptyToday at 9:33 am by PurpleSkyz

» They Want Your Soul - The Richard Dolan Show
WTF Golden Globes???  EmptyToday at 9:28 am by PurpleSkyz

» ‘Conformity to the Extreme’: Parents Outraged After Teachers Tape Face Masks to Students’ Faces
WTF Golden Globes???  EmptyToday at 9:24 am by PurpleSkyz

» Whistleblower: FDA and CDC both know, but won’t admit, that 90% of covid patient hospitalizations are the fully vaccinated
WTF Golden Globes???  EmptyToday at 9:14 am by PurpleSkyz

» World Economic Forum to Launch “Great Narrative” Initiative Following the Great Reset
WTF Golden Globes???  EmptyToday at 9:08 am by PurpleSkyz

» UFO investigator invites celebrities to help him contact aliens
WTF Golden Globes???  EmptyToday at 1:30 am by PurpleSkyz

» Watch: Jan. 6 Video That Was Suppressed Shows Capitol Police Officer Waving Protesters Into Building
WTF Golden Globes???  EmptyToday at 1:25 am by PurpleSkyz

» Updated Italy: Massive Protests In Trieste Against Government’s COVID Vaccine Mandates
WTF Golden Globes???  EmptyToday at 1:18 am by PurpleSkyz

» Thousands of Teachers, Students Walk Out of School in Protest of Vaccine Mandates + More
WTF Golden Globes???  EmptyToday at 1:14 am by PurpleSkyz

» Black Lake Saskatchewan, Canada — First Nation People Hiding in Bush From Military to Avoid Forced Vax
WTF Golden Globes???  EmptyToday at 1:11 am by PurpleSkyz

» Australian Aboriginal Elders Speak Out Against Government Covid Criminals
WTF Golden Globes???  EmptyToday at 1:03 am by PurpleSkyz

» Why I Am Getting Vaccinated
WTF Golden Globes???  EmptyToday at 1:00 am by PurpleSkyz

» Give It up For These Musical Tesla Coils
WTF Golden Globes???  EmptyToday at 12:54 am by PurpleSkyz

» Doctor Explains How You Can Use an Antidote After Forced COVID Jabs
WTF Golden Globes???  EmptyToday at 12:48 am by PurpleSkyz

» Canada’s Justice Centre for Constitutional Freedoms Sues Ontario Government Over Vaccine Passport
WTF Golden Globes???  EmptyYesterday at 11:27 am by PurpleSkyz

» Washington State Trooper Gives ‘Final Sign Off’ After Refusing to Take Vaccine; Tells Governor to Kiss His A**
WTF Golden Globes???  EmptyYesterday at 11:24 am by PurpleSkyz

» Thousands Gather at California State Capitol to Protest Newsom’s School Covid Vaccine Mandate (VIDEO)
WTF Golden Globes???  EmptyYesterday at 10:37 am by PurpleSkyz

» UFO NEWS ~ Partially cloaked triangular object appears next to the sun plus MORE
WTF Golden Globes???  EmptyYesterday at 10:32 am by PurpleSkyz

» Senator Ron Johnson: “There’s No Point to Mandate Whatsoever – With COVID Vaccine We’ve Had 16,766 Deaths in 10 Months” (VIDEO)
WTF Golden Globes???  EmptyYesterday at 10:23 am by PurpleSkyz

» Physician to FDA, CDC: In 20 Years of Practicing Medicine, ‘I’ve Never Witnessed So Many Vaccine-Related Injuries’
WTF Golden Globes???  EmptyYesterday at 10:14 am by PurpleSkyz

» Trudeau Admin BANS Phrase “Let’s Go Brandon”
WTF Golden Globes???  EmptyYesterday at 9:50 am by PurpleSkyz

» Washington State football coach Nick Rolovich is FIRED from his $3m-a-year job for refusing to get COVID vaccine
WTF Golden Globes???  EmptyYesterday at 9:43 am by PurpleSkyz

You are not connected. Please login or register

OUT OF MIND » THE INSANITY OF REALITY » ILLUMINATI AGENDA & WORLD DOMINATION » WTF Golden Globes???

WTF Golden Globes???

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1WTF Golden Globes???  Empty WTF Golden Globes??? Tue Jan 08, 2019 12:18 am

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin
Golden Globes Freaks Out Stars Giving Them “Flu Shots” During Live Show
01/07/2019

Even though Sunday, Jan. 6 is deep into that fake ass flu season they try to indoctrinate, that didn’t stop the 2019 Golden Globes from giving out flu shots — or did they? Hosts Sandra Oh and Andy Samberg introduced the “gag” during the show and it’s not currently known if these shots were actually given out at the Beverly Hilton, but stars looked genuinely freaked out by the segment that occurred between award announcements.
It seemed to happen all so fast, just like an actual flu shot. During the Golden Globes broadcast, Oh and Samberg said they wanted to do a down-to-earth segment in which themselves and the celebs in the audience seemed totally normal — just like us. In the past, award shows have done this with food gags, like giving out sandwiches (as Jimmy Kimmel did at the Emmys one year) and ordering pizza (as Ellen DeGeneres famously did at the Oscars). Oh and Samberg decided to go one step further and offer flu shots while chanting, “Shots! Shots! Shots!” to the tune of the LMFAO song of the same name.
Were they making a jab at the jab (as one reader put it) or is it a flu shot promo?
But could have this been possible? Can flu shots just be given anywhere — including a major Hollywood awards show?
Oh and Samberg commented that these flu shots came “straight from the Echo Park Rite Aid,” but as  Los Angeles former resident of two decades I can attest : Echo Park is a neighborhood that is located on the other side of the city from the Beverly Hilton in Beverly Hills. Echo Park is located on the eastern part of LA, while the Beverly Hills is in the western part — and as most Angelenos like myself know, going crosstown can be made way harder than it needs to be thanks to the infamous LA traffic.
We wonder who REALLY pushed this gag and why…
We loved the look on Willem Dafoe’s face, and am seeking comment from my friend who wrote  “Auto Focus” which starred Dafoe.
Somehow, having met him years ago in LA at a health food store, methinks he’s not a fan of the flu vaccine at all.
XO Erin Elizabeth E Coast
This article first appeared at Health Nut News.

https://youtu.be/MO8WxAIUQ4A

Thanks to: https://govtslaves.info

2WTF Golden Globes???  Empty Re: WTF Golden Globes??? Tue Jan 08, 2019 12:37 pm

Consciousness Of Economic

Consciousness Of Economic
I went into the main house where they have a tv where I am currently. I saw that whole Flu vaccine, was like totally shocked at how blatant they are getting with their stunts! Shows you that they are losing control and more people are refusing the vaccines! I have not had a tv in like 20 years so every once in a while I will catch something on tv. I am also shocked about the commercials they have on tv..all the commercials have some kind of mind control...Who knows they may have drugged those people as well with the fake flu shots...ritual shit...
BLD

3WTF Golden Globes???  Empty Re: WTF Golden Globes??? Tue Jan 08, 2019 7:04 pm

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin
Keith Urban Slams Big Pharma for Pushing ‘Flu Shots’ at Golden Globes

January 8, 2019 Sean Adl-Tabatabai Entertainment 4
WTF Golden Globes???  Keith-urban-678x381

Keith Urban reacted in horror at the Golden Globes on Sunday night after Big Pharma aggressively pushed flu shots during the live show. 

During a disturbing segment hosted by Sandra Oh and Andy Samberg, an army of ‘doctors’ appeared on stage and dispersed themselves amongst the celebrity crowd, forcing attendees to receive mandatory flu shots.
Elle.com reports: While some of the celebrities were game for the lark, others weren’t so convinced. But the award for best reaction was quickly bestowed on Urban, who appeared to recoil in abject horror at the approaching needles.
Many Twitter users took to the platform to express similar horror that the Globes guests should have been rushed with needles, while others found amusement in Urban’s clear discomfort.

MORE HERE: https://newspunch.com/keith-urban-big-pharma-flu-shots-golden-globes/

Thanks to: https://newspunch.com

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum