Latest topics
» Dave Schmidt - warrant executed
Folks email the Meta1 Dave Schmidt scammers! They luv it!! EmptyToday at 11:12 pm by RamblerNash

» Dave Schmidt arrested- Meta 1 Coin STILL post ing YouTube vids!
Folks email the Meta1 Dave Schmidt scammers! They luv it!! EmptyToday at 11:10 pm by RamblerNash

» JailBird Dave Schmidt (Meta 1 Coin Scam) Robert Dunlap Says The SEC IS Harassing Them - Newsletter! (LMAO!!!)
Folks email the Meta1 Dave Schmidt scammers! They luv it!! EmptyToday at 10:11 pm by RamblerNash

» UFO News ~ Sightings From North America Of UFO Orbs Flying In A Triangular Formation plus MORE
Folks email the Meta1 Dave Schmidt scammers! They luv it!! EmptyToday at 3:35 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Did the Simpson's Predict George Floyd's Death?
Folks email the Meta1 Dave Schmidt scammers! They luv it!! EmptyToday at 3:22 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Venus Will Turn Into A "Ring Of Fire"
Folks email the Meta1 Dave Schmidt scammers! They luv it!! EmptyToday at 1:17 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Tonight's Sky: June
Folks email the Meta1 Dave Schmidt scammers! They luv it!! EmptyToday at 1:16 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Giant Ancient OOPArt Found In Java?
Folks email the Meta1 Dave Schmidt scammers! They luv it!! EmptyToday at 1:15 pm by PurpleSkyz

» #QTard Drama Theater - Groups Infiltrated w/paid Bad Actors- All assets deployed plus MORE
Folks email the Meta1 Dave Schmidt scammers! They luv it!! EmptyToday at 1:14 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Dr. Steven (struggling to stay relevant) Greer - UFO's, Consciousness, and Meditation
Folks email the Meta1 Dave Schmidt scammers! They luv it!! EmptyToday at 1:12 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Solid Gold Star-Map Found In Peru
Folks email the Meta1 Dave Schmidt scammers! They luv it!! EmptyToday at 1:11 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Here they COME!
Folks email the Meta1 Dave Schmidt scammers! They luv it!! EmptyToday at 1:10 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Body Language: Keith Ellison, Prosecuting George Floyd Murder
Folks email the Meta1 Dave Schmidt scammers! They luv it!! EmptyToday at 1:09 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The George Floyd Protests – 20 Unanswered Questions
Folks email the Meta1 Dave Schmidt scammers! They luv it!! EmptyToday at 1:08 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Everybody's talking about it!... But WHAT is it?
Folks email the Meta1 Dave Schmidt scammers! They luv it!! EmptyToday at 1:07 pm by PurpleSkyz

» NIBIRU News ~ PLANET X BLACK STAR SKYWARRS plus MORE
Folks email the Meta1 Dave Schmidt scammers! They luv it!! EmptyToday at 1:06 pm by PurpleSkyz

» German Scientist Harald Kautz Vella discusses Coronavirus & OXYGEN
Folks email the Meta1 Dave Schmidt scammers! They luv it!! EmptyToday at 12:59 pm by Consciousness Of Economic

» Lifting the Lockdown with Prof. Dolores Cahill, Dr. Judy Mikovit & Dr. Sherri Tenpenny
Folks email the Meta1 Dave Schmidt scammers! They luv it!! EmptyToday at 12:56 pm by Consciousness Of Economic

» 500 environmental activists on mobile phone companies to stop 5G - Paris, France
Folks email the Meta1 Dave Schmidt scammers! They luv it!! EmptyToday at 12:38 pm by Consciousness Of Economic

» NON PROFIT Ministry Needs Donated Truck 1 & 2
Folks email the Meta1 Dave Schmidt scammers! They luv it!! EmptyToday at 12:34 pm by Consciousness Of Economic

» 
Folks email the Meta1 Dave Schmidt scammers! They luv it!! EmptyToday at 12:32 pm by Consciousness Of Economic

» "This Will Affect Everyone" - Robert Kennedy Jr.
Folks email the Meta1 Dave Schmidt scammers! They luv it!! EmptyToday at 12:30 pm by Consciousness Of Economic

» Disposable Civilizations
Folks email the Meta1 Dave Schmidt scammers! They luv it!! EmptyToday at 12:27 pm by Consciousness Of Economic

» CROP PATHOGEN CRISIS | Northern Hemisphere Crops Freeze
Folks email the Meta1 Dave Schmidt scammers! They luv it!! EmptyToday at 12:26 pm by Consciousness Of Economic

» Spider Woman's Legacy & Spider Man's Lore
Folks email the Meta1 Dave Schmidt scammers! They luv it!! EmptyToday at 12:24 pm by Consciousness Of Economic

» Jonathan Pie: LOCKDOWN episode 7: Back to School
Folks email the Meta1 Dave Schmidt scammers! They luv it!! EmptyYesterday at 3:47 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Brian May: Good cops of all colours bravely speak - 01 June 2020
Folks email the Meta1 Dave Schmidt scammers! They luv it!! EmptyYesterday at 11:03 am by PurpleSkyz

» Leave the collective herd/pack for INDIVIDUALISM
Folks email the Meta1 Dave Schmidt scammers! They luv it!! EmptyYesterday at 9:59 am by Consciousness Of Economic

» Reno Sky Crap
Folks email the Meta1 Dave Schmidt scammers! They luv it!! EmptyYesterday at 9:58 am by Consciousness Of Economic

CLICK THE SUBSCRIBE BUTTON BELOW TO RECEIVE OUR DAILY NEWSLETTER

A 2ND EMAIL COMPLETES THE ACTIVATION PROCESS

CLICK THE PURPLE BUTTON TO VIEW OUR LATEST POSTS

You are not connected. Please login or register

OUT OF MIND » NEW CAGE WOO SLINGERS, UFO & DINARIAN FRAUDS & THOSE THAT BUST THEM OUT! » DAVE SCHMIDT » Folks email the Meta1 Dave Schmidt scammers! They luv it!!

Folks email the Meta1 Dave Schmidt scammers! They luv it!!

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Carl Spackler

William Barney

1:28 PM (1 minute ago)

Folks email the Meta1 Dave Schmidt scammers! They luv it!! Cleardot

to robert, Dave, sales
[ltr]Hey Bobster!! How goes it! I was wondering where u got your "magic" tattoos? I want to get one to look good for when I attend Daves workshop in Baltimore! Oh - and can your Angel Metatron advise me?

Tick tock guys! Your scam is getting closer to umm shall we say "closure"? 

Tell all your New Age nuts Will "The Thrill" Barney says hello!

May Zap bless you all!!

Luv, 

Will The Pantload Barney
[/ltr]

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin
LOL

ok wink Folks email the Meta1 Dave Schmidt scammers! They luv it!! 3802270653 Folks email the Meta1 Dave Schmidt scammers! They luv it!! 1628498548

I hope the good folks out there are finally going to see these con artists closed down!
Hey what are the email addresses for those that want to drop the fraudsters a line?

3Folks email the Meta1 Dave Schmidt scammers! They luv it!! Empty Say Hello to Meta1 Coin New Age Nuts!! on Fri Jan 18, 2019 2:59 pm

Carl Spackler

Carl Spackler

Hey New Age nuts! Where can I get some "light in a bottle"? Or some vortex water? Can Metatron Angel do a lap dance for me? Tell Wanda Will the Pantload Barney says she is hot!! YA BABY!!

Please reply!

5Folks email the Meta1 Dave Schmidt scammers! They luv it!! Empty Will Barney Luvs Dave Schmidt! on Fri Jan 18, 2019 3:14 pm

Carl Spackler

William Barney 

2:13 PM (0 minutes ago)
to Dave

[ltr][size=13]Hey Davey! Can I get in for free? I need some advice on that Dragon Family who has trillions in gold!

Love ya!

Will The Pantload Barney
[/ltr]
[/size]

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum