OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Geomagnetic Storm Watch - Aurora Alert Oct. 21-23
Douche bag Dave - MAD at Will Barney!! Scamtastic! EmptyToday at 10:52 am by PurpleSkyz

» UFO News ~ UFO Filmed In London plus MORE
Douche bag Dave - MAD at Will Barney!! Scamtastic! EmptyToday at 10:51 am by PurpleSkyz

» Eyes wide Open - The Lee of The Stone
Douche bag Dave - MAD at Will Barney!! Scamtastic! EmptyToday at 10:48 am by PurpleSkyz

» COVID is a fraud; so is Trump, so is Biden
Douche bag Dave - MAD at Will Barney!! Scamtastic! EmptyToday at 10:39 am by PurpleSkyz

» Dec 21st - Uluru & the Original Prophecy of the Change of Everything
Douche bag Dave - MAD at Will Barney!! Scamtastic! EmptyToday at 10:35 am by PurpleSkyz

» Ex intel officer 'acquired Pentagon UFO videos'
Douche bag Dave - MAD at Will Barney!! Scamtastic! EmptyToday at 10:29 am by PurpleSkyz

» NASA's OSIRIS-REx touches down on asteroid
Douche bag Dave - MAD at Will Barney!! Scamtastic! EmptyToday at 10:27 am by PurpleSkyz

» Ireland orders full national lockdown: Country faces SIX WEEKS of maximum ‘Level 5’ restrictions with pubs and non-essential shops closed until December 1
Douche bag Dave - MAD at Will Barney!! Scamtastic! EmptyToday at 10:22 am by PurpleSkyz

» Good People Doing Good Things – Rob & Reece Scheer
Douche bag Dave - MAD at Will Barney!! Scamtastic! EmptyToday at 10:20 am by PurpleSkyz

» Johns Hopkins Researchers Identify Immune System Pathway That May Stop COVID-19 Infection
Douche bag Dave - MAD at Will Barney!! Scamtastic! EmptyToday at 10:13 am by PurpleSkyz

» Planet sized object in space passing in front of the Sun
Douche bag Dave - MAD at Will Barney!! Scamtastic! EmptyToday at 10:02 am by PurpleSkyz

» Scientific Evidence Allegedly Proves Buddhist Monks Can Transform Their Physical Bodies Into Pure Light
Douche bag Dave - MAD at Will Barney!! Scamtastic! EmptyToday at 10:00 am by PurpleSkyz

» 6 Ways to Disrupt Agenda 2030 & the Great Reset
Douche bag Dave - MAD at Will Barney!! Scamtastic! EmptyToday at 9:57 am by PurpleSkyz

» Justice Department Sues 'Monopolist Google' For Violating Antitrust Laws
Douche bag Dave - MAD at Will Barney!! Scamtastic! EmptyToday at 9:54 am by PurpleSkyz

» 'CONSTITUTIONAL SCHOLAR', "CARL MILLER" DEAD AT 72. BUT, BECAUSE HE USED A FAKE NAME, HIS FOLLOWERS ACTUALLY MOURNED THE DEATH OF THE WRONG PERSON
Douche bag Dave - MAD at Will Barney!! Scamtastic! EmptyToday at 9:48 am by PurpleSkyz

» Dave Schmidt (Meta 1 Coin Scam) Posts At Cosmic Connections Regarding Meta 1 Vaporized!
Douche bag Dave - MAD at Will Barney!! Scamtastic! EmptyToday at 9:00 am by Carl Spackler

» UFO News ~ New UFO Sightings Compilation! plus MORE
Douche bag Dave - MAD at Will Barney!! Scamtastic! EmptyYesterday at 3:53 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Supergiant Star Betelgeuse is Smaller and Closer to Earth than Previously Thought - New Study
Douche bag Dave - MAD at Will Barney!! Scamtastic! EmptyYesterday at 3:42 pm by PurpleSkyz

» NIBIRU News ~ REAL TWO SUNS plus MORE
Douche bag Dave - MAD at Will Barney!! Scamtastic! EmptyYesterday at 3:39 pm by PurpleSkyz

» New Catalyst Mimics Natural Processes to Break Down Plastics
Douche bag Dave - MAD at Will Barney!! Scamtastic! EmptyYesterday at 2:46 pm by PurpleSkyz

CLICK THE SUBSCRIBE BUTTON BELOW TO RECEIVE OUR DAILY NEWSLETTER

A 2ND EMAIL COMPLETES THE ACTIVATION PROCESS

CLICK THE PURPLE BUTTON TO VIEW OUR LATEST POSTS

You are not connected. Please login or register

OUT OF MIND » SUPER SCAMMERS!! NEW AGE, UFO & DINARIAN FRAUDS & THOSE THAT BUST THEM OUT! » DAVE SCHMIDT - COSMIC CONNECTION CONMAN » Douche bag Dave - MAD at Will Barney!! Scamtastic!

Douche bag Dave - MAD at Will Barney!! Scamtastic!

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Carl Spackler

Dave Schmidt

2:26 PM (22 minutes ago)
Douche bag Dave - MAD at Will Barney!! Scamtastic! Cleardot
to me

[ltr]

Your a sick man and a scared man.  Such deep hatred and attack, wow.  I'd let you in for free, but you do not even have the courage to give your real name and identity let alone show your face in public.

But, you're the sorry one, we already know who you are.  Remember, we can trace your IP address from all these fake name emails.  And then all we have to do is file a lawsuit against gmail and the others to know your real identity.

We've already done that.

The more emails you send us, the more evidence we have to file charges against us.

Oh yea forgot to tell you, I'm having dinner tonight with an FBI agent.  Yes, he is the son of a friend of mine and he is the one who has access on all of the background work on all those fake complaints you filed against me.

He knows who you are and all the charges we can bring against you.

So, keep it up.

If I'm telling the truth, then you are the one is who is done and you are the one who's story is about to be over.

You don't believe us, you will see.  We are not in a hurry, we just let you keep throwing the rope out to put around your own neck.  The more emails you send us, the tighter the rope gets.

Sorry it came to this, but truth always wins.

Dave Schmidt
www.thesedonaconnection.com  

[/ltr]

[size][ltr][size]
Sent: Friday, January 18, 2019 12:13 PM
To: Dave Schmidt
Subject: Baltimore

Douche bag Dave - MAD at Will Barney!! Scamtastic! Cleardot [/size][/ltr][/size]

Douche bag Dave - MAD at Will Barney!! Scamtastic! Profile_mask2

William Barney

2:50 PM (0 minutes ago)
to Dave

[ltr]LOL! Hey fat boy you are a joke! Nice try with the threats! Ain't working! The Dragon Family, called me last night! They told me as I was drinking my Vortex water of light YOU and your bat shit crazy scammers are in deep dooo doo!! I spoke to Huang Hung Lo HIMSELF! He says the SEC is on to you and old loony Bobby Dunlap! Dont mess with "Will the Pantload Barney " my friend!! 

Sooo ol scammer Davey...................can I get into your Baltimore scam workshop free? I want a lap dance from that hot crazy Nicole!! Puh lezze!! 

Amy is kinda hot..needs to lose a few lbs...but hey scam is as scam does!! See ya soo Davey!

TICK

TOCK!

The scam is coming to a close! Metatron told me!!

Luv ya baby!
[/ltr]

ReplyForward

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum