OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Is it possible to apply positive + in favor Newton III Motion Law as a dynamic system in a motor engine
Tom Heneghan has two new posts...The End Game Nears Parts I and Part II  EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 11:33 pm by globalturbo

» Meta 1 Coin Scam Update - Robert Dunlop Arrested
Tom Heneghan has two new posts...The End Game Nears Parts I and Part II  EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 12:14 am by RamblerNash

» As We Navigate Debs Passing
Tom Heneghan has two new posts...The End Game Nears Parts I and Part II  EmptyMon Jan 08, 2024 6:18 pm by Ponee

» 10/7 — Much More Dangerous & Diabolical Than Anyone Knows
Tom Heneghan has two new posts...The End Game Nears Parts I and Part II  EmptyThu Nov 02, 2023 8:30 pm by KennyL

» Sundays and Deb.....
Tom Heneghan has two new posts...The End Game Nears Parts I and Part II  EmptySun Oct 01, 2023 9:11 pm by NanneeRose

» African Official Exposes Bill Gates’ Depopulation Agenda: ‘My Country Is Not Your Laboratory’
Tom Heneghan has two new posts...The End Game Nears Parts I and Part II  EmptyThu Sep 21, 2023 4:39 am by NanneeRose

» DEBS HEALTH
Tom Heneghan has two new posts...The End Game Nears Parts I and Part II  EmptySun Sep 03, 2023 10:23 am by ANENRO

» Attorney Reveals the “Exculpatory” Evidence Jack Smith Possesses that Exonerates President Trump
Tom Heneghan has two new posts...The End Game Nears Parts I and Part II  EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:48 am by ANENRO

» Update From Site Owner to Members & Guests
Tom Heneghan has two new posts...The End Game Nears Parts I and Part II  EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:47 am by ANENRO

» New global internet censorship began today
Tom Heneghan has two new posts...The End Game Nears Parts I and Part II  EmptyMon Aug 21, 2023 9:25 am by NanneeRose

» Alienated from reality
Tom Heneghan has two new posts...The End Game Nears Parts I and Part II  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why does Russia now believe that Covid-19 was a US-created bioweapon?
Tom Heneghan has two new posts...The End Game Nears Parts I and Part II  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

»  Man reports history of interaction with seemingly intelligent orbs
Tom Heneghan has two new posts...The End Game Nears Parts I and Part II  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:34 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Western reactions to the controversial Benin Bronzes
Tom Heneghan has two new posts...The End Game Nears Parts I and Part II  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» India unveils first images from Moon mission
Tom Heneghan has two new posts...The End Game Nears Parts I and Part II  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Scientists achieve nuclear fusion net energy gain for second time
Tom Heneghan has two new posts...The End Game Nears Parts I and Part II  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:25 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Putin Signals 5G Ban
Tom Heneghan has two new posts...The End Game Nears Parts I and Part II  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:07 pm by PurpleSkyz

» “Texas Student Dies in Car Accident — Discovers Life after Death”
Tom Heneghan has two new posts...The End Game Nears Parts I and Part II  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:05 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The hidden history taught by secret societies
Tom Heneghan has two new posts...The End Game Nears Parts I and Part II  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:03 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Vaccines and SIDS (Crib Death)
Tom Heneghan has two new posts...The End Game Nears Parts I and Part II  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:00 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Sun blasts out highest-energy radiation ever recorded, raising questions for solar physics
Tom Heneghan has two new posts...The End Game Nears Parts I and Part II  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 2:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why you should be eating more porcini mushrooms
Tom Heneghan has two new posts...The End Game Nears Parts I and Part II  EmptySun Aug 06, 2023 10:38 am by PurpleSkyz

You are not connected. Please login or register

Tom Heneghan has two new posts...The End Game Nears Parts I and Part II

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

shakes4life2

Tom Heneghan has two new posts...The End Game Nears Parts I and Part II http://www.myspace.com/tom_heneghan_intel/blog/

shakes4life2

Well lets get the evidence out there....I want to see the death certificate that Tom talks about NOW!!!! "We can also divulge Ambassador Stevens was in possession of the Osama bin Laden death certificate, which clearly shows beyond a shadow of a doubt, that Osama bin Laden aka Tim Osman died of kidney failure at a CIA hospital in Dubai in December of 2001.

We can now also report that one week before the planned assassination of Ambassador Stevens, Stevens had emailed the U.S. State Department on seven (7) occasions asking to receive U.S. government security at his intelligence agency outpost."

Last edited by shakes4life2 on Sun Oct 21, 2012 6:24 pm; edited 1 time in total

shakes4life2

"It is interesting that at the time of Ambassador Steven's death along with his three (3) other colleagues they were the only patriotic U.S. CIA that attempted to save his life.

There is good news, folks. Ambassador Stevens did not die in vain. Most of the stolen U.S. Treasury notes and gold has been repatriated and recovered and now sit in the U.S. Treasury with the U.S. military standing there as armed guards.

We also want to thank America's great north of the border ally, Canada, and the Canadian Intelligence community for identifying a major Al Qaeda money laundry in Malaysia, the state-owned oil firm Petronas now facing criminal charges acting as a front in the co-mingling and illegal conversion of Wanta-Reagan-Mitterrand Protocol funds.

Malaysia and its oil firm Petronas used this oil company as a disguise to launder Protocol funds and manipulate the price of oil and foreign currencies reference the Japanese yen and acted on behalf of the financial interests of the U.S. Federal Reserve, the Bank of England, Bank of America and U.S. Citibank."

terbo56

terbo56

Kharma's a bitch, ain't it? About time this happened- :D :cheers:

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum