OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Dave Schmidt - Meta 1 Coin - Sgt Shultz 2020!
 In my life, I have seen people become MONSTERS! EmptyToday at 1:43 am by RamblerNash

» PRESIDENT TRUMP LEFT THE BRIEFING AS SHOTS OUTSIDE ARE HEARD
 In my life, I have seen people become MONSTERS! EmptyYesterday at 6:49 pm by LadyDragon

» United States Electoral College
 In my life, I have seen people become MONSTERS! EmptyYesterday at 12:41 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Smart Cookie by Anna Von Reitz
 In my life, I have seen people become MONSTERS! EmptyYesterday at 11:52 am by PurpleSkyz

» POOPness for AUG 9: DON'T STOP THINKING ABOUT SENDING ME DONATIONS TOMORROW SUCKAS!!
 In my life, I have seen people become MONSTERS! EmptyYesterday at 9:43 am by PurpleSkyz

» Benjamin bla bla blah Fulford 8-10-20... UFO Disclosure shows Elite Planning to follow up on Fake Pandemic with Fake Alien Invasion
 In my life, I have seen people become MONSTERS! EmptyYesterday at 9:37 am by PurpleSkyz

» Hubble Observes the Total Lunar Eclipse
 In my life, I have seen people become MONSTERS! EmptyYesterday at 9:33 am by PurpleSkyz

» The Container for Our Consciousness
 In my life, I have seen people become MONSTERS! EmptyYesterday at 9:31 am by PurpleSkyz

» Authentic Video of the UFOs That Flew Over Washington in 1952
 In my life, I have seen people become MONSTERS! EmptyYesterday at 9:26 am by PurpleSkyz

» 2-Million Year-Old Doll Unearthed In Idaho?
 In my life, I have seen people become MONSTERS! EmptyYesterday at 9:18 am by PurpleSkyz

» President Trump declares war on Big Pharma to save America from the criminal pharmaceutical cartels
 In my life, I have seen people become MONSTERS! EmptyYesterday at 9:15 am by PurpleSkyz

» 1930s Vs 2020
 In my life, I have seen people become MONSTERS! EmptyYesterday at 9:12 am by PurpleSkyz

» The Most Unsettling U.F.O. Theory?
 In my life, I have seen people become MONSTERS! EmptyYesterday at 1:43 am by PurpleSkyz

» UFO News ~ LASCO C2: Found UFO plus MORE
 In my life, I have seen people become MONSTERS! EmptyYesterday at 1:40 am by PurpleSkyz

» Trump Signs Four Executive Orders To Provide Coronavirus Relief
 In my life, I have seen people become MONSTERS! EmptyYesterday at 1:29 am by PurpleSkyz

» The Corona Walkers of Mask Nation — and their Motivation
 In my life, I have seen people become MONSTERS! EmptyYesterday at 1:26 am by PurpleSkyz

» UN Warns of Devastating Environmental Side Effects of Electric Car Boom
 In my life, I have seen people become MONSTERS! EmptySun Aug 09, 2020 10:15 pm by gratzite

» Jeffrey Epstein’s victims get second chance at justice against sex offender in appeals court
 In my life, I have seen people become MONSTERS! EmptySun Aug 09, 2020 2:55 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Crimes Against Humanity Initiative
 In my life, I have seen people become MONSTERS! EmptySun Aug 09, 2020 2:45 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Crop Circles 2020 - Woolstone Wells, Nr Uffington Castle, Oxfordshire Reported 9th August.
 In my life, I have seen people become MONSTERS! EmptySun Aug 09, 2020 2:32 pm by PurpleSkyz

CLICK THE SUBSCRIBE BUTTON BELOW TO RECEIVE OUR DAILY NEWSLETTER

A 2ND EMAIL COMPLETES THE ACTIVATION PROCESS

CLICK THE PURPLE BUTTON TO VIEW OUR LATEST POSTS

You are not connected. Please login or register

OUT OF MIND » MEMBER ADVERTISING & BLOG FORUMS » CONSCIOUSNESS OF ECONOMICS »  In my life, I have seen people become MONSTERS!

In my life, I have seen people become MONSTERS!

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Consciousness Of Economic

Consciousness Of Economic
All I have to say and then I will add posts today is shame on all of you that ignore, deny, check out and do nothing about the horrendous things that happen in this world. Remember even if you think you are taking options to the standard know that is still ignoring what is going on. In my life of being in healthcare I have fought for the rights for people to have choices, even here in Nevada in 2009 I fought and single-handedly took out the bill that you would have lost your rights to supplements and alternative choices of healthcare including home birth or midwives. All of these things would have been felonies and you could have been arrested. I have been for 30 years in the trenches of education, real health, nutrition, soil restoration, energy, and structural medicine, along with my own specificities in full restoration, recovery, and regeneration of the body damage and trying to change this world alone. I have been through hell and back, 30 years of total and complete hell but I stood firm and chopped that path. I have been thinking a lot about this world and the future and it more than ever looks bleaker than ever. I have decided I would like to spend the time I have spent helping people, educating people and fighting the good fight to seeing the last bits of nature before it is gone in 4 years in the usa due to chemtrails and the massive spraying that is not only killing us but everything. When I leave this world I want to leave with the memories of the trees, the water, the land, the animals. I am letting go of caring that people could, should wake and prepare myself for the end of this planet and all the life on it. My prayers as of the last year have been to the earth that she does what is necessary to heal herself and the life she cares for and if that means getting rid of all the humans than so be it. My life is but a sand pebble on the beach to the length of a plant that has been fully destroyed by the humans. We are parasites and we have all but killed our host. In my life, I have seen people become monsters.

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum