OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Bad-clown Rising - Rock Bottom Comix
Contemplating…. EmptyToday at 7:41 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Body Language: Lindsey Graham on Trump, McConnell, Midterms & Newsmax
Contemplating…. EmptyToday at 7:38 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Shrooms: The Tesla Of Drugs
Contemplating…. EmptyToday at 6:51 pm by PurpleSkyz

» UFO News ~ "V" shaped formation of lights on horizon in Arvada, Colorado plus MORE
Contemplating…. EmptyToday at 1:35 pm by PurpleSkyz

» A Cheap, New COVID Cure Just Did Away Any Need for a Vaccine!
Contemplating…. EmptyToday at 1:24 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Strange streak of light apparently releases bright object over Red Springs
Contemplating…. EmptyToday at 1:19 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Mitt Romney Admits: Trump Would Win GOP Nomination If He Runs In 2024
Contemplating…. EmptyToday at 1:16 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Dark Journalist: The State of Emergency Powers!
Contemplating…. EmptyToday at 1:13 pm by PurpleSkyz

» WTH – After Stealing the 2020 Election, Big Media Is Now Claiming Joe Biden Is Some Sort of Saint
Contemplating…. EmptyToday at 1:07 pm by PurpleSkyz

» FULL (of it) Benjamin bla bla blah Fulford 02-22-21... Massive March Campaign Planned Against Global Idiocracy
Contemplating…. EmptyToday at 1:00 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Rep. Bill Johnson: Democrat Efforts to Censor Dissident Media ‘Eerily Similar’ to Communist China
Contemplating…. EmptyToday at 12:51 pm by PurpleSkyz

» FDA Says J&J COVID Vaccine ‘Safe,’ Emergency Approval Expected Within Days
Contemplating…. EmptyToday at 12:22 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Following Lawsuit, CDC Removes Claim “Vaccines Do Not Cause Autism” from its Website
Contemplating…. EmptyToday at 12:19 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Entire Federal Reserve Payment System CRASHES
Contemplating…. EmptyToday at 12:16 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Public Health Officials Are Lying About Lockdowns
Contemplating…. EmptyToday at 12:08 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Biden Gives $4 BILLION to WHO and Bill Gates for Global COVID Vaccine Injury Compensation Program but Nothing for the People?
Contemplating…. EmptyToday at 12:03 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Astrophysicists find rare star spinning backwards
Contemplating…. EmptyYesterday at 4:41 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Bright Meteor Fireball Flashes across Sky over Alberta, Canada
Contemplating…. EmptyYesterday at 4:38 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Everything is Fake in Utopia
Contemplating…. EmptyYesterday at 4:34 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Biden Caught In Another Big Lie – Claims More Deaths from COVID than WWI, WWII and Vietnam Wars Combined – Simply Not True
Contemplating…. EmptyYesterday at 4:26 pm by PurpleSkyz

You are not connected. Please login or register

OUT OF MIND » PERCEPTUAL AWARENESS » THE SHIFT IN CONSCIOUSNESS » Contemplating….

Contemplating….

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Contemplating…. Empty Contemplating…. Mon Oct 22, 2012 8:22 am

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin
Contemplating….
Posted on October 22, 2012

www.favim.com

Greetings my fellow Wayseers… I found yesterday to be a very intense day. It began with a barrage of negative comments on this site that left me empty within. It made me question ‘ is this only as far as we have come?’. The solar flares were pouring in contributing to the intense emotions and then we here on the East Coast were getting pounded with Haarp. Perhaps they were trying to interfere with the global manifesting going on, who knows, I just know at times I get sick of all of it. So all of these frequencies were squirreling around inside me and I began to wonder if it was maybe time to stop writing this blog. Nothing was feeling right, nothing was in balance, everything felt out of sorts. It still does somewhat, perhaps I just need a break. There is great sadness within, it is so hard at times to fathom the depth of depravity going on in the world. I will never give in to the madness, I just grow weary of having to fight against such evil and ugliness day in and day out. I will never give up hope and I will continue to carry the red hot coal from the fire to ignite the darkness that surrounds us. If I am gone a few days just know I am taking a break to find my center again and I will return. Blessings to all, keep the flame burning!

Love and Light,

Visionkeeper

Thanks to: http://oneworldrising.wordpress.com/

2Contemplating…. Empty Re: Contemplating…. Mon Oct 22, 2012 9:40 am

NanneeRose

NanneeRose
Admin
Admin
Isn't VisionKeeper a new member of this site? Maybe he/she should come here for a bit of R & R sounds like he/she has been copping a caining, not nice when that happens!

:meditate: :retire:

3Contemplating…. Empty Re: Contemplating…. Mon Oct 22, 2012 9:44 am

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin
Yes she is a member. :)
I absolutely adore her. I mentioned that when the baddies invade your place it means you are doing something right!

When a person is very sensitive the bad energies can be a real assault. We ALL need to be vigilant in keeping up our spirits and keep on with our work.

Have a great night nannee!!!

4Contemplating…. Empty Re: Contemplating…. Mon Oct 22, 2012 9:52 am

NanneeRose

NanneeRose
Admin
Admin
Yes we have had nothing but negative for the past year but just recently I have decided NO MORE!! I am over this life so we are making a new one, however, I seem to be a slow bloody learner but I really like to think that I have made someone smile! :D

And on that note I am off to bed to rest my aching head!! It's goodnight from me and good morning to you!! xx

🇬🇲

It's the simple things, small every day deeds of ordinary folk that keep the darkness at bay. Small acts of kindness and love.......~Gandalf~

5Contemplating…. Empty Re: Contemplating…. Mon Oct 22, 2012 11:06 am

terbo56

terbo56
G'nite, sleep tite, don't let Maliki bite!! lol! :sleep: :affraid:

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum