OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Is it possible to apply positive + in favor Newton III Motion Law as a dynamic system in a motor engine
 Reply to Video Attacks--If I Am a Fake by Anna Von Reitz EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 11:33 pm by globalturbo

» Meta 1 Coin Scam Update - Robert Dunlop Arrested
 Reply to Video Attacks--If I Am a Fake by Anna Von Reitz EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 12:14 am by RamblerNash

» As We Navigate Debs Passing
 Reply to Video Attacks--If I Am a Fake by Anna Von Reitz EmptyMon Jan 08, 2024 6:18 pm by Ponee

» 10/7 — Much More Dangerous & Diabolical Than Anyone Knows
 Reply to Video Attacks--If I Am a Fake by Anna Von Reitz EmptyThu Nov 02, 2023 8:30 pm by KennyL

» Sundays and Deb.....
 Reply to Video Attacks--If I Am a Fake by Anna Von Reitz EmptySun Oct 01, 2023 9:11 pm by NanneeRose

» African Official Exposes Bill Gates’ Depopulation Agenda: ‘My Country Is Not Your Laboratory’
 Reply to Video Attacks--If I Am a Fake by Anna Von Reitz EmptyThu Sep 21, 2023 4:39 am by NanneeRose

» DEBS HEALTH
 Reply to Video Attacks--If I Am a Fake by Anna Von Reitz EmptySun Sep 03, 2023 10:23 am by ANENRO

» Attorney Reveals the “Exculpatory” Evidence Jack Smith Possesses that Exonerates President Trump
 Reply to Video Attacks--If I Am a Fake by Anna Von Reitz EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:48 am by ANENRO

» Update From Site Owner to Members & Guests
 Reply to Video Attacks--If I Am a Fake by Anna Von Reitz EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:47 am by ANENRO

» New global internet censorship began today
 Reply to Video Attacks--If I Am a Fake by Anna Von Reitz EmptyMon Aug 21, 2023 9:25 am by NanneeRose

» Alienated from reality
 Reply to Video Attacks--If I Am a Fake by Anna Von Reitz EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why does Russia now believe that Covid-19 was a US-created bioweapon?
 Reply to Video Attacks--If I Am a Fake by Anna Von Reitz EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

»  Man reports history of interaction with seemingly intelligent orbs
 Reply to Video Attacks--If I Am a Fake by Anna Von Reitz EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:34 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Western reactions to the controversial Benin Bronzes
 Reply to Video Attacks--If I Am a Fake by Anna Von Reitz EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» India unveils first images from Moon mission
 Reply to Video Attacks--If I Am a Fake by Anna Von Reitz EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Scientists achieve nuclear fusion net energy gain for second time
 Reply to Video Attacks--If I Am a Fake by Anna Von Reitz EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:25 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Putin Signals 5G Ban
 Reply to Video Attacks--If I Am a Fake by Anna Von Reitz EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:07 pm by PurpleSkyz

» “Texas Student Dies in Car Accident — Discovers Life after Death”
 Reply to Video Attacks--If I Am a Fake by Anna Von Reitz EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:05 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The hidden history taught by secret societies
 Reply to Video Attacks--If I Am a Fake by Anna Von Reitz EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:03 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Vaccines and SIDS (Crib Death)
 Reply to Video Attacks--If I Am a Fake by Anna Von Reitz EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:00 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Sun blasts out highest-energy radiation ever recorded, raising questions for solar physics
 Reply to Video Attacks--If I Am a Fake by Anna Von Reitz EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 2:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why you should be eating more porcini mushrooms
 Reply to Video Attacks--If I Am a Fake by Anna Von Reitz EmptySun Aug 06, 2023 10:38 am by PurpleSkyz

You are not connected. Please login or register

Reply to Video Attacks--If I Am a Fake by Anna Von Reitz

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

Reply to Video Attacks--If I Am a Fake

Reply to Video Attacks--If I Am a Fake by Anna Von Reitz Proxy?url=http%3A%2F%2Fannavonreitz.com%2Fanna145
By Anna Von Reitz

Aside from the fact that many of the people running the "government corporations" are liars and have to be liars to keep their jobs, and also the fact that the same liars hire propagandists to work for them-- ask yourselves some questions.

If I am a fake and impersonating a judge-- why isn't anyone arresting me? 

Why is it that it's only the people who don't follow my instructions who get into trouble? 

Is it possible to be a Jesuit and a Lutheran at the same time? 

Just put on your own thinking caps.

I am not a member of the Bar Association.  I never said I was did I? 

What kind of court am I running? 

Answer: a State Court. 

Which courts require their judges to be Bar Association members? 

Answer: State of State Courts.

Do land jurisdiction Courts hire Bar Attorneys? 

Answer: No.

What kind of court am I running? 

Answer: Land jurisdiction.

Can I run a land jurisdiction court and be a Bar Member? 

Answer: No

Does that expose the exposers as the know-nothings they are? 

How did I meet the Pope? 

Answer: By accusing the Holy See of crime and Breach of Trust. 

Why did I work (unpaid) for three years as his Private Attorney to give Due Process to his employees? 

He repented and asked for my help. 

Would a sincere Christian say no? 

Do I think I am the "Messiah"? Have I ever said anything like that? 

No. 

What have I said?  

That I am the Fiduciary sent to clean up this Mess. 

What proves that I am who I say I am?

Who else sued the Holy See and presented a cured Payment Bond and Bill of Lading? 

How is it that my Bill of Lading and its cure date exactly coincides with the official start date of The Age of Aquarius? 

What did Yeshuah say about his Kingdom, speaking about it back then in the Age of Pisces? 

"My Kingdom is not of this Age."

Who is traditionally the Fiduciary in a Jewish community? 

The Grandmothers. 

What am I? 

A Grandmother and Great-Grandmother. 

What is my name? 

Anna. 

What is the name of Yeshuah's Grandmother as recorded in the Bible? 

Anna. 

Who do I represent in this matter? 

The Kingdom of Heaven. 

Who does the Pope represent? 

The Kingdom of God. 

Who triumphed and won the bet at Golgotha? Yeshuah or Satan? 

Yeshuah. 

So whose Kingdom was forfeit? 

Satan's. 

And where is his Kingdom?

The international jurisdiction of the sea. 

And what is the Kingdom of Satan called? 

The Kingdom of God. 

So whether anyone likes it or not, The Kingdom of Heaven is here to collect Satan's Kingdom. 

It's simple enough and it's only been thousands of years that everyone has known about it, so nobody can say it's a big surprise as if it was unannounced, can they? 

And with all that has come out at the Dual Life of the Catholic Church, can we admit that the Apocalypse-- the great Revealing has come? 

And with all the Churches turning themselves into corporations operating in Satan's Kingdom, can we admit the Great Apostasy has come? 

And with the War in Iraq, did the Kings of the South and East and West not come as foretold? 

And did the Kings of the North not come afterward and take over all the other Kings fought over? 

And is Jerusalem not currently besieged in the midst of a great spiritual battle? Are not all the Nations of the world against her? 

And is not the Great Abomination, a giant idol, a statue of Ashtoreth, "standing where it should not stand" in New York Harbor? 

Are we not seeing evil in high places aplenty, and especially in the Kingdom of the Air? The Global Jurisdiction managed by the Church? 

Even the Prophecy of the Cedars and the Sycamores has been fulfilled, had it not? 

And don't the Liars still huddle in their dark places and trust in secrecy, thinking that their evil is unknown and that nobody will know their intent? 

Aren't the Lawyers still the stumbling block? Refusing to go into The Kingdom of Heaven themselves, and blocking the way for everyone else? 

What have I told you? 

That there is no point in lying or trying to hide, because in Truth, everything is known. 

That being so, why would I, knowing that, bother to lie about anything or hide anything from you? 

With the Americans being raped and pillaged by their supposed friends and Allies and international Trustees---Britain and the Popes--for a 150 years, does anyone doubt that the Great Tribulation--the payment of Tribute to Rome-- has not come also? 

Is there any doubt that these times are like the days of Noah with the Satanists murdering millions of babies and men sleeping with men and beasts and women cherishing dogs and cats instead of their own flesh? 

America, even under Mary's protection, has suffered terrible unrelenting damage for many years and has been pillaged and broken by all the nations of the world, defamed, defrauded, degraded, laughed at and scorned, robbed, raped, polluted, hated and blamed has it not? 

Haven't Christians all over the world been attacked and murdered for their faith? 

Have I not been a faithful Watchman and sounded the alarm? 

Have I not told you to flee Babylon? 

Is there not a "remnant" of the once great American People -- our fledgling Jural Assemblies, coming back into the land jurisdiction and leaving the Kingdom of Satan behind? 

What part of any of this is hard to see and understand? 

Do you all need a brick wall to fall on your heads before you know what is true and look at what is right in front of you? 

It has all come to pass. In five years time, he will stand among you again.  So why are you not happy and making haste to prepare? 

I could care less if you believe me, because the Truth is a sword in my hand and The Living God will not be mocked-- but a prudent man has eyes and ears, does he not? 

----------------------------

Thanks to: http://www.paulstramer.net

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

Manna vs. Why I Am Here

Reply to Video Attacks--If I Am a Fake by Anna Von Reitz Proxy?url=http%3A%2F%2Fannavonreitz.com%2Fanna145
By Anna Von Reitz

I was sent to straighten this mess out. Literally. 

It happened just as I stated. 

I was minding my own business, just counting all my blessings one afternoon and realized how truly blessed I have been.

Looking back on it all I realized that there must have been a reason for it all, so in gratitude, I just said, okay, Lord, here I am. Whatever it is you want me to do, I will do.

Three days later all this began and has been ongoing ever since. 

To date, I am the only living being on record to sue the Holy See to turn over Satan's kingdom (international jurisdiction of the sea) and present the Bill of Lading for it.   You think that action was because I am arrogant and conceited? Or because my Master is OWED Satan's kingdom along with everything else? 

Looks to me like you are you looking in your own mirror and judging others by yourself. 

Satan still hasn't paid up for the bet he lost at Golgotha and his followers thought that nobody would catch on to that fact, but yes, we, The Kingdom of Heaven, have come to collect from The Kingdom of God. 

I also gave them instructions how to convert the debt system to a credit system in three days without hurting anyone-- even the bankers. But they would not listen, just like they would not listen to my Master. 

Instead, this is what you are supporting and involved in:

The bankers stole all the Special Deposits --huge private asset accounts of actual gold, silver, etc., falsely claimed that all these assets were "abandoned", set up a separate accounting system for all this, dubbed it "Manna World Holdings Trust" and handed the keys to  Kim Goguen. 

It was all premeditated fraud, theft, and crime aimed at the banks washing their hands by handing the loot over to an innocent Third Party and paying off their debts to society using someone else's money.

So Trump is in a bind and Kim goes to him and offers to help and he takes the bait.  

There is just one little problem with all this-- it's primarily stolen money she is distributing. 

Notice-- banks steal from depositors. 

Banks try to launder their theft by handing the loot to a Third Party-- "Manna World Holding Trust". 

Kim starts giving away money and causes a stir, taking heat off the banks--- which is what they want.

Trump accepts money from Kim and thereby becomes an accessory to the crime-- which is also what they want. 

And at the end of the day, people (like you) think--oh, boy, this is great! Free money!  

But it's not free money. It was not "abandoned" either.  It belongs to Depositors who were robbed and cheated by the same white collar thieves who have been running this crime scene for generations.

Now, all you former government employees think I should just fall in line behind your Commander in Chief and give the green light to all this finagling and you attack me because I won't approve of it. 

So let's look at why? 

Theft like fraud taints everything it touches. 

And it does not actually change the ownership of anything. 

The only way that Trump can now wash his hands is by going to the actual Depositors and Trustees who are owed those Special Deposit Accounts, and asking for them to agree to help by paying off government debts and funding his operations. 

They would do that so long as his heart is in the right place for the American People. 

I know quite a number of these actual Depositors, and they would help Trump--- but just taking without asking because you have the naked power to do so, is theft. 
And the rather childish attempt to launder theft through Kim Goguen won't work. 

So. 

Nice kettle of fish you experts --all you former high ranking government officials and subcontractors and priests at the Vatican and World Bank officials have gotten us into, just because you are so arrogant and such know-it-alls that even now you won't listen. 

It's not going to wash. 

Just study those words. 

Laundering it through "Manna" isn't working now and it won't work later. The banks stole the Depositors money-- actual gold, silver, etc. -- and that theft doesn't end just because it passes hands. 

And as for "fairy-tales" who is going to believe that this nice lady who never had a pot for herself just showed up out of nowhere with all this "endless" supply of money to shower on everyone? 

Right? Hello? This is just an American version of the old "Wolfgang Struck, Philanthropist" scam and if you had been wrestling with these issues as long as I have, you would have no trouble seeing that fact. 

Finally, your suggestion that I did all this out of some selfish motive or for purposes of self-aggrandizement is a Flat Tire, too. 

Powers far beyond this Earth sent me and I agreed to go out of love for the Earth and for the people on it, and out of personal gratitude to the One who created it all. 

That may not be something that motivates you and your Buddies, but it is the only reason I am here.

Thanks to: http://www.paulstramer.net

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum