OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Is it possible to apply positive + in favor Newton III Motion Law as a dynamic system in a motor engine
Send Anti-Anxiety & Anti-Depression Signals To Your Brain   EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 11:33 pm by globalturbo

» Meta 1 Coin Scam Update - Robert Dunlop Arrested
Send Anti-Anxiety & Anti-Depression Signals To Your Brain   EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 12:14 am by RamblerNash

» As We Navigate Debs Passing
Send Anti-Anxiety & Anti-Depression Signals To Your Brain   EmptyMon Jan 08, 2024 6:18 pm by Ponee

» 10/7 — Much More Dangerous & Diabolical Than Anyone Knows
Send Anti-Anxiety & Anti-Depression Signals To Your Brain   EmptyThu Nov 02, 2023 8:30 pm by KennyL

» Sundays and Deb.....
Send Anti-Anxiety & Anti-Depression Signals To Your Brain   EmptySun Oct 01, 2023 9:11 pm by NanneeRose

» African Official Exposes Bill Gates’ Depopulation Agenda: ‘My Country Is Not Your Laboratory’
Send Anti-Anxiety & Anti-Depression Signals To Your Brain   EmptyThu Sep 21, 2023 4:39 am by NanneeRose

» DEBS HEALTH
Send Anti-Anxiety & Anti-Depression Signals To Your Brain   EmptySun Sep 03, 2023 10:23 am by ANENRO

» Attorney Reveals the “Exculpatory” Evidence Jack Smith Possesses that Exonerates President Trump
Send Anti-Anxiety & Anti-Depression Signals To Your Brain   EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:48 am by ANENRO

» Update From Site Owner to Members & Guests
Send Anti-Anxiety & Anti-Depression Signals To Your Brain   EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:47 am by ANENRO

» New global internet censorship began today
Send Anti-Anxiety & Anti-Depression Signals To Your Brain   EmptyMon Aug 21, 2023 9:25 am by NanneeRose

» Alienated from reality
Send Anti-Anxiety & Anti-Depression Signals To Your Brain   EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why does Russia now believe that Covid-19 was a US-created bioweapon?
Send Anti-Anxiety & Anti-Depression Signals To Your Brain   EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

»  Man reports history of interaction with seemingly intelligent orbs
Send Anti-Anxiety & Anti-Depression Signals To Your Brain   EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:34 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Western reactions to the controversial Benin Bronzes
Send Anti-Anxiety & Anti-Depression Signals To Your Brain   EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» India unveils first images from Moon mission
Send Anti-Anxiety & Anti-Depression Signals To Your Brain   EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Scientists achieve nuclear fusion net energy gain for second time
Send Anti-Anxiety & Anti-Depression Signals To Your Brain   EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:25 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Putin Signals 5G Ban
Send Anti-Anxiety & Anti-Depression Signals To Your Brain   EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:07 pm by PurpleSkyz

» “Texas Student Dies in Car Accident — Discovers Life after Death”
Send Anti-Anxiety & Anti-Depression Signals To Your Brain   EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:05 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The hidden history taught by secret societies
Send Anti-Anxiety & Anti-Depression Signals To Your Brain   EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:03 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Vaccines and SIDS (Crib Death)
Send Anti-Anxiety & Anti-Depression Signals To Your Brain   EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:00 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Sun blasts out highest-energy radiation ever recorded, raising questions for solar physics
Send Anti-Anxiety & Anti-Depression Signals To Your Brain   EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 2:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why you should be eating more porcini mushrooms
Send Anti-Anxiety & Anti-Depression Signals To Your Brain   EmptySun Aug 06, 2023 10:38 am by PurpleSkyz

You are not connected. Please login or register

Send Anti-Anxiety & Anti-Depression Signals To Your Brain

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

Tuesday, October 23, 2012
Send Anti-Anxiety & Anti-Depression Signals To Your Brain

How many times have you heard someone say something like,
"That movie scared the *#$% out of me!"
Getting the you-know-what scared out of you is a common funny expression, but believe it or not, that silly saying is based in fact.
You see, there is a complex, powerful network between your state of physical health and your state of mind.
This network is the reason that a large percentage of people who have psychological problems or are heavily stressed also have digestive issues.
And conversely, people with GI problems are more likely than others to have a psychological challenge.

There are three different branches of this mental/physical network and each is equally important:
Branch 1) The brain-gut connection
First there is a little thing called the brain-gut axis.
You see, there is a series of chemical and electrical signals that continuously pass between the central nervous system (your brain) and the gastrointestinal system (your gut).
What affects one directly affects the other.
Many experts even call the gut your "second brain."
The brain-gut connection is the reason why you feel butterflies in your stomach when you're nervous, or get diarrhea when you're worried or upset.
It's also the reason conditions like anxiety and IBS frequently go hand in hand.

Branch 2) The nutrient connection
Nutrition is not only vital for your physical health, but your state of mind as well.
Lacking certain essential nutrients can have devastating psychological consequences. It is for people all over the world.
Here are some examples:
1- Zinc
Zinc is needed only in small amounts, but it's crucial to your mental well-being. It plays a role in at least 80 different enzyme reactions and is a brain neurotransmitter, helping your brain send messages to different areas of the body.
Zinc deficiency can lead to irritability, chronic anger and poor memory, among other things.

2- Vitamin B6
Vitamin B6 is involved in over 100 different enzyme reactions in your body, including the all-important one that converts the amino acid tryptophan to serotonin (your body's natural antidepressant).
So it's no surprise that experts estimate that 95% of your body's serotonin is found in your digestive tract!
Vitamin B6 deficiency is VERY serious and can lead to irritability, depression and confusion, as well as a weakened immune system.

3- EFAs (essential fatty acids)
Your body uses EFAs to repair cell membranes, absorb nutrients, expel harmful wastes and produce hormones.
Deficiencies in EFAs have been linked to schizophrenia, depression and decreased memory.

4- Magnesium
Magnesium is needed for several enzyme reactions, calcium and potassium absorption, bone formation and nerve transmissions.
A low magnesium level is linked to attention deficit disorder (ADD/ADHD), autism, depression, fatigue and learning disabilities.

Branch 3) The gut flora connection
Chronic stress and/or anxiety causes the protective mucosal barrier in your gut wall to become less effective at defending your body against harmful bacteria and dangerous pathogens.
That's why you seem to catch viruses or infections easier when you're under stress or very upset -- at those times, your body literally cannot fight them off as well.

Take care of your body AND mind
Although the network between body and mind is undeniable, unfortunately many members of the mainstream medical community have not caught on and/or refused to acknowledge this fact...and simply give their patients medications for their symptoms.
What that means is potentially millions of people are taking prescription drugs for GI problems and/or anxiety and depression which are doing little or no good at all.
And they're likely suffering horrendous side effects to boot!
If you're one of these people, listen up. Because a whole new world of relief can open up for you when you take care of your mind-body network.
I can help you do just that with these 3 very effective suggestions:
1- Get your nutrients
Getting essential nutrients for your body and mind not only involves eating good-for-you foods, but also ensuring that your digestion is efficient so that your body can actually ABSORB and USE those nutrients.
The Great Taste No Pain system will help you achieve both of these important goals.
The GTNP manuals not only give you delicious suggestions for enjoying healthy, nutrient-loaded foods, but they also show you how to pair your foods for easy digestion and maximum nutrient absorption.

2- Supplement with Omega-3 EFAs
Omega-3 EFAs are SO crucial to physical and mental health, but sadly the average person is seriously deficient in these essential nutrients.
It didn't used to be that way. Back in our grandparents' day all the Omega-3 EFAs they needed were obtained naturally from their diets.
But because of the current prevalence of processed foods, vegetable oils, farm-raised fish and meat from grain-fed animals (which are heavy in Omega-6 EFAs but have few or no Omega-3 EFAs), most people are lacking the Omega-3 EFAs their minds and bodies so desperately need.
That's why supplementation with a high quality Omega-3 fish oil formula like VitalMega-3 can make such a difference in your physical AND mental health.
VitalMega-3 is a top-notch, pharmaceutical-grade fish oil formula that delivers a much-needed 1,200 mg of Omega-3s in every daily two-capsule serving.

3- Keep a healthy flora balance
Stress clearly takes its toll on your gut, which in turn can harm your physical health, which then can affect you mentally!
But Super Shield probiotic formula can help you strengthen your gut wall and stop this mind/body sickness cycle.
One of Super Shield's 13 superior bacteria strains, Bifidobacteria lactis, has been shown to have high adhesion to the human mucus in the intestinal lining. That means it will stick to your colon wall and keep it strong and protective.
In addition, Super Shield also contains Lactobacillus rhamnosus. This strain has been shown to stimulate antibody production and enhance phagocytosis, one of your body's weapons for destroying invaders.
It also helps strengthen the gut-barrier function, and can even have beneficial impact on autoimmune diseases including rheumatoid arthritis and allergies.

It's been said that, "If you don't have your health, you don't have anything."
Nothing is more important than good physical AND mental health.
Take care of your body and mind now. You couldn't do anything nicer for yourself.
To your health,
Sherry Brescia
PS: We're now on Facebook! Like us here:
- https://www.facebook.com/GreatTasteNoPain.HolisticBlendsInc
PPS: Vicki is ending 20 years of antidepressants and a lifetime of constipation!
Hi Sherry:
I have been on antidepressants for almost 20 years, with my doctor telling me I would need to be on them for the rest of my life & I would NEVER COME OFF THEM!
It took me 12 months to wean off them & I was only off them for 2 weeks & BANG, overnight I went downhill feeling more depressed than ever.
Back to the doctor who told me off for coming off them in the first place & gave me another script for the same medication. Within 2 weeks of starting my medication again I was feeling better (of course I was but back to the side effects that go with it!).
My doctor referred me to a psychologist & in the referral letter she stated "Vicki realises she will never come off her medication" (what a lie).
I was more determined than EVER to get off them this time!
Since coming across your site I have made the following changes:
- Changed my eating habits to the Great Taste No Pain plan along with going Gluten Free
- Saw a Psychologist
- Began taking probiotics
- Started meditation
- Participated in the "Alpha" course at my local church
Over the last 3 months I have slowly started feeling better & have been off my antidepressants for over a month now!
Plus, I am no longer constipated as I have been most of my life.
I believe I still have a long way to go I'm hoping that eventually I will also overcome my aches, pains & stiff joints that the doctor says is arthritis & getting old! I'm a 52 year old female.
Thanks Sherry.
Regards,
Vicki M.

Years of junk foods, meats, alcohol and soda drinking results in a decrease in your body's ability to produce digestive enzymes. This can result in daily painful gas, bloating, heartburn and constipation no matter how otherwise healthy your diet is! Digestizol Max can help turn that around for you fast. Its effective blend of 14 plant-derived enzymes and soothing herbs will help carry out the job of digestion and keep you feeling great! Learn more about Digestizol Max here.
====
Got low energy? Brain fog? CRS disease? You just may be low in in just one vitamin. One out of four people are. Read more about this deficiency and how you can help turn that around FAST.
====
Want the best probiotic on the market today? Then learn why Super Shield outshines all the rest here.
====
A medical-grade fish oil like VitalMega-3 can help fight high cholesterol and triglycerides, as well as keep your joints feeling good, reducing chronic inflammation.
Learn more about VitalMega-3 and all the great things it can do for you here.
====
Gluten has been linked to hundreds of health problems, including autoimmune diseases. If you are gluten sensitive or have an autoimmune disease, see what avoiding gluten can do for you. Great Taste No Gluten will make gluten avoidance easy, while giving you 160 of the world's best gluten-free recipes to make you love every bite of your gluten-free life. Learn more about Great Taste No Gluten here.

Want case studies? Here are a few THOUSAND health turnarounds for you to marvel at.

Haven't taken the Great Taste No Pain test drive? Why not? Get over to
- http://www.greattastenopain.com/freereports/ and feel the power of Great Taste No Pain.
Want to read past articles? Here they are.
* Forward this email to the people you care about the most!
(c) copyright 2012 Holistic Blends
- http://www.greattastenopain.com/great.asp
- http://www.greattastenogluten.com/great.asp
- http://www.bluerockholistics.com
Orders: 1-315-295-1236
====================
**The FDA has not evaluated all of these statements. The contents of this email are not to be considered medical advice and are for educational purposes only. If you are experiencing health challenges, always consult your doctor for medical advice and follow it even if it contradicts the contents of this email.**
=================================
Pain-Free Living is a permission-based newsletter. The only way to receive it is to request it here
Posted by John MacHaffie at 11:14 AM

Thanks to: http://nesaranews.blogspot.com

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum