OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Is it possible to apply positive + in favor Newton III Motion Law as a dynamic system in a motor engine
Report From Tribunals At Gitmo By Chosen Citizen Journalist EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 11:33 pm by globalturbo

» Meta 1 Coin Scam Update - Robert Dunlop Arrested
Report From Tribunals At Gitmo By Chosen Citizen Journalist EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 12:14 am by RamblerNash

» As We Navigate Debs Passing
Report From Tribunals At Gitmo By Chosen Citizen Journalist EmptyMon Jan 08, 2024 6:18 pm by Ponee

» 10/7 — Much More Dangerous & Diabolical Than Anyone Knows
Report From Tribunals At Gitmo By Chosen Citizen Journalist EmptyThu Nov 02, 2023 8:30 pm by KennyL

» Sundays and Deb.....
Report From Tribunals At Gitmo By Chosen Citizen Journalist EmptySun Oct 01, 2023 9:11 pm by NanneeRose

» African Official Exposes Bill Gates’ Depopulation Agenda: ‘My Country Is Not Your Laboratory’
Report From Tribunals At Gitmo By Chosen Citizen Journalist EmptyThu Sep 21, 2023 4:39 am by NanneeRose

» DEBS HEALTH
Report From Tribunals At Gitmo By Chosen Citizen Journalist EmptySun Sep 03, 2023 10:23 am by ANENRO

» Attorney Reveals the “Exculpatory” Evidence Jack Smith Possesses that Exonerates President Trump
Report From Tribunals At Gitmo By Chosen Citizen Journalist EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:48 am by ANENRO

» Update From Site Owner to Members & Guests
Report From Tribunals At Gitmo By Chosen Citizen Journalist EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:47 am by ANENRO

» New global internet censorship began today
Report From Tribunals At Gitmo By Chosen Citizen Journalist EmptyMon Aug 21, 2023 9:25 am by NanneeRose

» Alienated from reality
Report From Tribunals At Gitmo By Chosen Citizen Journalist EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why does Russia now believe that Covid-19 was a US-created bioweapon?
Report From Tribunals At Gitmo By Chosen Citizen Journalist EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

»  Man reports history of interaction with seemingly intelligent orbs
Report From Tribunals At Gitmo By Chosen Citizen Journalist EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:34 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Western reactions to the controversial Benin Bronzes
Report From Tribunals At Gitmo By Chosen Citizen Journalist EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» India unveils first images from Moon mission
Report From Tribunals At Gitmo By Chosen Citizen Journalist EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Scientists achieve nuclear fusion net energy gain for second time
Report From Tribunals At Gitmo By Chosen Citizen Journalist EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:25 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Putin Signals 5G Ban
Report From Tribunals At Gitmo By Chosen Citizen Journalist EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:07 pm by PurpleSkyz

» “Texas Student Dies in Car Accident — Discovers Life after Death”
Report From Tribunals At Gitmo By Chosen Citizen Journalist EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:05 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The hidden history taught by secret societies
Report From Tribunals At Gitmo By Chosen Citizen Journalist EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:03 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Vaccines and SIDS (Crib Death)
Report From Tribunals At Gitmo By Chosen Citizen Journalist EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:00 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Sun blasts out highest-energy radiation ever recorded, raising questions for solar physics
Report From Tribunals At Gitmo By Chosen Citizen Journalist EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 2:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why you should be eating more porcini mushrooms
Report From Tribunals At Gitmo By Chosen Citizen Journalist EmptySun Aug 06, 2023 10:38 am by PurpleSkyz

You are not connected. Please login or register

Report From Tribunals At Gitmo By Chosen Citizen Journalist

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

Report From Tribunals At Gitmo By Chosen Citizen Journalist. Yes Three Journalsits have been Chosen to VIEW the tribunals. P-1
Tuesday, February 12, 2019

For anyone that has seen David Zublick’s video reports on events taking place at GITMO you may have your doubt’s.
According to the other two people chosen by the D.O.D. to view the Tribunals here is the report. It appears the Department of Defense had made a post requesting citizen journalists to take part in viewing and reporting on the tribunals.
The tribunals are being broadcast to Military Bases around the Country with a 40 second delay. The C.J. ( citizen journalists ) are only able to release the information after the transcripts have been redacted and released.
In this video you will get a detailed description of what is taking place at one of the  tribunals. This is to the best of my knowledge beside Linda Forsyth and Leonard Bacani  the only other source is David Zublick. I have been trying to track these two people down for two days when I just tripped over it.  I do find it very interesting that these C.J. are reporting information different from David Zublick.

One may consider that although three have been approved to report on the tribunals they may be viewing different tribunals, as it’s been said that they are taking place in multiple places.

https://youtu.be/q6F04Phi6a4

This video is marked as P-1 and I will post all of the reports as they are released.  P-2 has been posted on this site.  https://beforeitsnews.com/v3/politics/2019/3061671.html
Two things: those close to the Military Base in South Carolina may seek information as how to become a C.J. I would do it and travel if I were in the U.S. It is my opinion that the Government would want more people working to get this information out.
PLEASE, leave your thoughts.

Report From Tribunals At Gitmo By Chosen Citizen Journalist Hqdefault
13:34

MILITARY TRIBUNALS TRANSCRIPTS AT C VINE – P1

Thanks to: https://beforeitsnews.com

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum