Latest topics
» WAS MINNESOTA ANOTHER FALSE FLAG?
E-mail from ZAP SCAMKOWSKI: CRUNCHES - DONATION WHORE AT IT AGAIN!  EmptyToday at 7:07 pm by topspin2

» Dave Schmidt (Meta 1 Coin Scam) Zoom Meeting Just Happened! If We Know About It, So Does The SEC!!!
E-mail from ZAP SCAMKOWSKI: CRUNCHES - DONATION WHORE AT IT AGAIN!  EmptyToday at 5:03 pm by Carl Spackler

» Former Minnesota Police Officer Derek Chauvin Arrested in Death of George Floyd!!! FINALLY!!!!
E-mail from ZAP SCAMKOWSKI: CRUNCHES - DONATION WHORE AT IT AGAIN!  EmptyToday at 4:23 pm by PurpleSkyz

» UFO News ~ Mysterious UFO Captured Before Disappearing over Lima (Peru) plus MORE
E-mail from ZAP SCAMKOWSKI: CRUNCHES - DONATION WHORE AT IT AGAIN!  EmptyToday at 4:14 pm by PurpleSkyz

»  Carrying Stones& Digging Holes May 28, 2020~Public Derivative Personalities
E-mail from ZAP SCAMKOWSKI: CRUNCHES - DONATION WHORE AT IT AGAIN!  EmptyToday at 11:33 am by Consciousness Of Economic

» The Fairytale of the Crown
E-mail from ZAP SCAMKOWSKI: CRUNCHES - DONATION WHORE AT IT AGAIN!  EmptyToday at 11:25 am by Consciousness Of Economic

» The Pre Apocalyptic Stage
E-mail from ZAP SCAMKOWSKI: CRUNCHES - DONATION WHORE AT IT AGAIN!  EmptyToday at 9:49 am by PurpleSkyz

» Study: Cannabis plant contains molecules that are 30 times more effective at reducing inflammation than aspirin
E-mail from ZAP SCAMKOWSKI: CRUNCHES - DONATION WHORE AT IT AGAIN!  EmptyToday at 9:10 am by Verolla

» America's Social Distancing Police Videos: Obey Or Else
E-mail from ZAP SCAMKOWSKI: CRUNCHES - DONATION WHORE AT IT AGAIN!  EmptyToday at 8:59 am by PurpleSkyz

» Future Tech For a Covid Safe World
E-mail from ZAP SCAMKOWSKI: CRUNCHES - DONATION WHORE AT IT AGAIN!  EmptyToday at 8:51 am by PurpleSkyz

» The Strange “Hollow Earth” Case of Admiral Richard Byrd
E-mail from ZAP SCAMKOWSKI: CRUNCHES - DONATION WHORE AT IT AGAIN!  EmptyToday at 8:47 am by PurpleSkyz

» 2020 New Crop Circle Southern England. Live and Direct. 28th May.
E-mail from ZAP SCAMKOWSKI: CRUNCHES - DONATION WHORE AT IT AGAIN!  EmptyToday at 8:45 am by PurpleSkyz

» Is a "Pole Shift" Underway?
E-mail from ZAP SCAMKOWSKI: CRUNCHES - DONATION WHORE AT IT AGAIN!  EmptyToday at 8:41 am by PurpleSkyz

» Michael Tellinger & Matt Belair. Trump & The FED - CORONA & One Small Town Can Change The World
E-mail from ZAP SCAMKOWSKI: CRUNCHES - DONATION WHORE AT IT AGAIN!  EmptyToday at 8:31 am by PurpleSkyz

» Robert Fripp - Music For Quiet Moments 5 - Time Promenade
E-mail from ZAP SCAMKOWSKI: CRUNCHES - DONATION WHORE AT IT AGAIN!  EmptyToday at 8:29 am by PurpleSkyz

» Fall of Cabal PT1-10
E-mail from ZAP SCAMKOWSKI: CRUNCHES - DONATION WHORE AT IT AGAIN!  EmptyYesterday at 6:33 pm by Consciousness Of Economic

» The Ocean Cleanup - From Trash To Treasure - Keeping Track of the Plastic
E-mail from ZAP SCAMKOWSKI: CRUNCHES - DONATION WHORE AT IT AGAIN!  EmptyYesterday at 3:16 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Body Language: Dominic Cummings & The Media Hysteria
E-mail from ZAP SCAMKOWSKI: CRUNCHES - DONATION WHORE AT IT AGAIN!  EmptyYesterday at 3:15 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The Egypt Osiris Mystery Nobody wants to Address
E-mail from ZAP SCAMKOWSKI: CRUNCHES - DONATION WHORE AT IT AGAIN!  EmptyYesterday at 12:48 pm by Consciousness Of Economic

» Silicon Trees & Dragon Feathers Smurfs Chickenosaurus Lochness Argentina Congo Jurassic Ice Age
E-mail from ZAP SCAMKOWSKI: CRUNCHES - DONATION WHORE AT IT AGAIN!  EmptyYesterday at 12:47 pm by Consciousness Of Economic

CLICK THE SUBSCRIBE BUTTON BELOW TO RECEIVE OUR DAILY NEWSLETTER

A 2ND EMAIL COMPLETES THE ACTIVATION PROCESS

CLICK THE PURPLE BUTTON TO VIEW OUR LATEST POSTS

You are not connected. Please login or register

OUT OF MIND » NEW CAGE WOO SLINGERS, UFO & DINARIAN FRAUDS & THOSE THAT BUST THEM OUT! » JERZY BABKOWSKI aka ZAP & SUSAN » E-mail from ZAP SCAMKOWSKI: CRUNCHES - DONATION WHORE AT IT AGAIN!

E-mail from ZAP SCAMKOWSKI: CRUNCHES - DONATION WHORE AT IT AGAIN!

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin
E-mail from ZAP SCAMKOWSKI: CRUNCHES - DONATION WHORE AT IT AGAIN!  Bq-5c23e936be602

E-mail from ZAP: CRUNCHES
Posted By: hobie [Send E-Mail ]
Date: Friday, 22-Feb-2019 03:58:15

Hi, Folks -

This just in from Zap. It's likely Susan will send it out as a Poofness item, sometime during the day Friday; I'll replace this post with that one when I can. Meanwhile:

=====

E-mail from ZAP SCAMKOWSKI: CRUNCHES - DONATION WHORE AT IT AGAIN!  Scamalert
Subject: CRUNCHES
Date: Fri, February 22, 2019 2:57 am

E-mail from ZAP SCAMKOWSKI: CRUNCHES - DONATION WHORE AT IT AGAIN!  Scammer2

HI ALL

WE ARE DOING OK OVERALL AND THE MONEY THAT HAS COME IN FROM THE SALES OF THE LAPIS PRODUCT HAVE BEEN BARELY ENOUGH TO KEEP HELPING THE KIDS, MARY, BABY BRADD AND A FEW OTHERS WE HAVE ASSUMED RESPONSIBILITY FOR. THANK GOD FOR THAT OTHERWISE I STILL WOULD BE ASKING FOR HELP FOR THEM.

E-mail from ZAP SCAMKOWSKI: CRUNCHES - DONATION WHORE AT IT AGAIN!  Giphy

YOU NEVER STOPPED YOU LYING FRAUD! YOU ONLY TOOK A FEW WEEKS BREAK LOL

BUT, THE NEXT PAYMENT FROM SALES WILL BE AT END OF MONTH AND WE HAVE EXPERIENCED AN EMERGENCY AND CAN NOT DEAL WITH IT SINCE EVERYTHING THAT CAME IN WAS SENT OUT. I AM STUCK AND HAVE NO CHOICE BUT TO COME BACK HERE AND ASK YET AGAIN FOR A HELPING HAND TO SOME WONDERFUL PEOPLE THAT HAVE NOTHING AND RELY ON US FOR HELP.

SOMETIMES I WISH I DID NOT UNDERTAKE THESE RESPONSIBILITIES BUT WHAT CAN YOU DO WHEN YOU SEE SOMEONE SUFFERING AND LOOKING AT YOU FOR A HELPING HAND? I JUST CAN NOT SAY THE NO WORD UNLESS I HAVE NO HOPE OF GETTING THEM ANYTHING.

E-mail from ZAP SCAMKOWSKI: CRUNCHES - DONATION WHORE AT IT AGAIN!  Image

PLEASE DO NOT BEAT ME UP (AS SOME HAVE) FOR DOING THIS. I DO NOT LIKE DOING THIS, AND I WAS COUNTING ON THE $15 TO $30 COMMISSION PER SALE OF LAPIS TO PROVIDE THE HELP THESE PEOPLE NEED. IT IS SOMETIMES JUST NOT ENOUGH AS SALES GO UP AND DOWN AND CAN NOT BE COUNTED ON FOR STABILITY.

DID YOU KNOW YOU CAN GET LAPIS ONLINE FOR LESS THAN 20.00 USD? WHY WOULD ANYONE ORDER FROM A SCAMMING CON ARTIST??
E-mail from ZAP SCAMKOWSKI: CRUNCHES - DONATION WHORE AT IT AGAIN!  Lapis-albus

E-mail from ZAP SCAMKOWSKI: CRUNCHES - DONATION WHORE AT IT AGAIN!  Lapis-nothing

SOME GOOD PEOPLE NEED YOUR HELP AND THAT DOES INCLUDE THE KIDS. I HAVE TO LISTEN TO CRYING EVERY NIGHT AND I WANT IT TO END.

E-mail from ZAP SCAMKOWSKI: CRUNCHES - DONATION WHORE AT IT AGAIN!  Tenor
E-mail from ZAP SCAMKOWSKI: CRUNCHES - DONATION WHORE AT IT AGAIN!  200

I AM DOING EVERYTHING TO HURRY THE PROCESS OF RELEASE THAT CAN NOT BE HURRIED – BUT THEY ARE GETTING THE RELEASES DONE, I KNOW THAT FOR SURE. IT IS TO BE IN THIS MONTH.

E-mail from ZAP SCAMKOWSKI: CRUNCHES - DONATION WHORE AT IT AGAIN!  200

THANKS AND GOD BLESS.

LOVE AND LIGHT

IN OUR SERVICE

ZAP

E-mail from ZAP SCAMKOWSKI: CRUNCHES - DONATION WHORE AT IT AGAIN!  Giphy

Contributions

The principals of this newsletter bare the bulk of cost of keeping this forum functional. Your contribution have helped in securing the dedication and time required to deliver these messages. The support from our readers is the only means that have kept this forum alive. We are thankful and blessed by those of you who have shared in your generosity. Your ongoing support is essential to our continuation. Please help with what you can when you can to insure its success. All contributions from this request will be applied strictly to the production of this newsletter. Thank you for your assistance....Your support will be graciously received thru Paypal.com: acct.
goneforthfornow@gmail.com

Team "Poofness"
E-mail from ZAP SCAMKOWSKI: CRUNCHES - DONATION WHORE AT IT AGAIN!  Rev-canada

E-mail from ZAP SCAMKOWSKI: CRUNCHES - DONATION WHORE AT IT AGAIN!  Neil-patrick-harris-ill-keep-my-eyes-on-you
=====

--hobie

Thanks to: http://www.rumormillnews.com

4-truth

4-truth
E-mail from ZAP SCAMKOWSKI: CRUNCHES - DONATION WHORE AT IT AGAIN!  Billions2

ZAP wrote:THAT DOES INCLUDE THE KIDS. I HAVE TO LISTEN TO CRYING EVERY NIGHT AND I WANT IT TO END. 

E-mail from ZAP SCAMKOWSKI: CRUNCHES - DONATION WHORE AT IT AGAIN!  Cry

E-mail from ZAP SCAMKOWSKI: CRUNCHES - DONATION WHORE AT IT AGAIN!  Scream

E-mail from ZAP SCAMKOWSKI: CRUNCHES - DONATION WHORE AT IT AGAIN!  Drugs

E-mail from ZAP SCAMKOWSKI: CRUNCHES - DONATION WHORE AT IT AGAIN!  Drugs3

E-mail from ZAP SCAMKOWSKI: CRUNCHES - DONATION WHORE AT IT AGAIN!  Drugs4
E-mail from ZAP SCAMKOWSKI: CRUNCHES - DONATION WHORE AT IT AGAIN!  Drugs-pencils

4-truth

4-truth
E-mail from ZAP SCAMKOWSKI: CRUNCHES - DONATION WHORE AT IT AGAIN!  Girl

E-mail from ZAP SCAMKOWSKI: CRUNCHES - DONATION WHORE AT IT AGAIN!  Begging

ZAP wrote:  I WAS COUNTING ON THE $15 TO $30 COMMISSION PER SALE OF LAPIS TO PROVIDE THE HELP THESE PEOPLE NEED. IT IS SOMETIMES JUST NOT ENOUGH AS SALES GO UP AND DOWN AND CAN NOT BE COUNTED ON FOR STABILITY. 

E-mail from ZAP SCAMKOWSKI: CRUNCHES - DONATION WHORE AT IT AGAIN!  Lapis-sale

E-mail from ZAP SCAMKOWSKI: CRUNCHES - DONATION WHORE AT IT AGAIN!  Laugh

E-mail from ZAP SCAMKOWSKI: CRUNCHES - DONATION WHORE AT IT AGAIN!  Mari

E-mail from ZAP SCAMKOWSKI: CRUNCHES - DONATION WHORE AT IT AGAIN!  Money6

E-mail from ZAP SCAMKOWSKI: CRUNCHES - DONATION WHORE AT IT AGAIN!  Stop4

Last edited by 4-truth on Sat Feb 23, 2019 1:52 pm; edited 1 time in total

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin
ok wink

4-truth

4-truth
ZAP wrote:
HI ALL

WE ARE DOING OK OVERALL AND THE MONEY THAT HAS COME IN FROM THE SALES OF THE LAPIS PRODUCT HAVE BEEN BARELY ENOUGH TO KEEP HELPING THE KIDS, MARY, BABY BRADD AND A FEW OTHERS WE HAVE ASSUMED RESPONSIBILITY FOR. THANK GOD FOR THAT OTHERWISE I STILL WOULD BE ASKING FOR HELP FOR THEM. 

E-mail from ZAP SCAMKOWSKI: CRUNCHES - DONATION WHORE AT IT AGAIN!  Help2

E-mail from ZAP SCAMKOWSKI: CRUNCHES - DONATION WHORE AT IT AGAIN!  Sob3

E-mail from ZAP SCAMKOWSKI: CRUNCHES - DONATION WHORE AT IT AGAIN!  Lies2c

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum