Latest topics
» Scientists solve 'missing matter' mystery
12-year-old builds working nuclear reactor EmptyToday at 8:46 am by PurpleSkyz

» POOPness for MAY 27: MIDWEEK ZAP CRAP
12-year-old builds working nuclear reactor EmptyToday at 8:28 am by PurpleSkyz

» FULL (of it) Benjamin blablabla Fulford 5-25-20… Khazarian Mafia’s COVID-19 Power Grab Fails, Bill Gates Now a Dead Man Walking
12-year-old builds working nuclear reactor EmptyToday at 8:13 am by PurpleSkyz

» Study: Cannabis plant contains molecules that are 30 times more effective at reducing inflammation than aspirin
12-year-old builds working nuclear reactor EmptyToday at 8:06 am by PurpleSkyz

» Time Reversals & Parrallel Universes…In Antarctica – By Joseph P. Farrell Ph.D
12-year-old builds working nuclear reactor EmptyToday at 8:03 am by PurpleSkyz

» So… the tracing app is voluntary, but you can’t go out without it?
12-year-old builds working nuclear reactor EmptyToday at 8:01 am by PurpleSkyz

» 5G from the guy installing it
12-year-old builds working nuclear reactor EmptyToday at 7:58 am by PurpleSkyz

» Narwhal sounds, new research
12-year-old builds working nuclear reactor EmptyToday at 7:53 am by PurpleSkyz

» Alan Watts ~ How To Clean Up Your Neagative Karma
12-year-old builds working nuclear reactor EmptyToday at 7:46 am by PurpleSkyz

» Dr. Steven (struggling to stay relevant) Greer with MUFON Director Jan Harzan
12-year-old builds working nuclear reactor EmptyToday at 7:44 am by PurpleSkyz

» #QTard Drama Theater - QAnon 8kun-Russia Fail/Cuomo Immunity [Brennan] plus MORE
12-year-old builds working nuclear reactor EmptyToday at 7:42 am by PurpleSkyz

» Sun Blasts Out a Solar Flare & Coronal Mass Ejection
12-year-old builds working nuclear reactor EmptyToday at 7:38 am by PurpleSkyz

» Dave (the Douchebag) ScHmIdT thinks putting out daily videos by Meta1 is being quiet!!! What a Dumb Bunny he is!!!
12-year-old builds working nuclear reactor EmptyToday at 3:49 am by RamblerNash

» Dave Schmidt (Meta 1 Coin) Did The Currency Buyers Drop Dave As Their Spokesman?
12-year-old builds working nuclear reactor EmptyToday at 3:37 am by RamblerNash

» Dave Schmidt (Meta 1 Coin Fraud) Says There Is A Fourth Person To Release The Currency Exchange!
12-year-old builds working nuclear reactor EmptyToday at 3:30 am by RamblerNash

» FINALLY! 1st CROP CIRCLE 2020 - Folks must be sneaking out of lockdown!
12-year-old builds working nuclear reactor EmptyYesterday at 1:53 pm by PurpleSkyz

» #QTard Drama Theater - Full-scale [DS] attack. All assets deployed! plus MORE
12-year-old builds working nuclear reactor EmptyYesterday at 12:47 pm by PurpleSkyz

» UFO CONTACT CASES - Michael Schratt on the Richard Dolan Show
12-year-old builds working nuclear reactor EmptyYesterday at 11:59 am by PurpleSkyz

» Social Distancing: Based On Computer Model Created by 15-Year-Old, Not Science
12-year-old builds working nuclear reactor EmptyYesterday at 11:45 am by PurpleSkyz

» Bad-clown Rising - Quarrel at Goblin Creek
12-year-old builds working nuclear reactor EmptyYesterday at 11:44 am by PurpleSkyz

CLICK THE SUBSCRIBE BUTTON BELOW TO RECEIVE OUR DAILY NEWSLETTER

A 2ND EMAIL COMPLETES THE ACTIVATION PROCESS

CLICK THE PURPLE BUTTON TO VIEW OUR LATEST POSTS

You are not connected. Please login or register

OUT OF MIND » EARTH AWARENESS » SCIENCE & TECHNOLOGY » 12-year-old builds working nuclear reactor

12-year-old builds working nuclear reactor

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

112-year-old builds working nuclear reactor Empty 12-year-old builds working nuclear reactor on Sat Feb 23, 2019 3:00 am

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin
12-year-old builds working nuclear reactor

Posted on Friday, 22 February, 2019

12-year-old builds working nuclear reactor News-fusion-oswalt
Jackson mainly relied on trial and error to build the reactor. Image Credit: CC BY-SA 4.0 James Smith39
Jackson Oswalt achieved the seemingly impossible by building a fusion reactor in his parents' spare room.
Whatever you might have gotten up to when you were 12, it most likely wasn't this.

Keen to avoid wasting too much time playing video games, Jackson, who is from Tennessee, developed a keen interest in building a nuclear reactor using parts acquired from Ebay.

"The start of the process was just learning about what other people had done with their fusion reactors," he said. "After that, I assembled a list of parts I needed. [I] got those parts off eBay primarily and then often times the parts that I managed to scrounge off of eBay weren't exactly what I needed."

"So, I'd have to modify them to be able to do what I needed to do for my project."

With a bit of perseverance and more than a little financial support from his parents, the 12-year-old succeeded in achieving fusion just a few days before his 13th birthday.

He is now thought to be the youngest person in the world to have ever done so.

His dad, Chris Oswalt, admits that he had only a limited understanding of what his son was building.

"Being a parent of someone that was as driven as he was for 12 months was really impressive to see," he said. "I mean it was everyday grinding; everyday learning something different; everyday failing and watching him work through all those things."

Source: Lad Bible

Thanks to: https://www.unexplained-mysteries.com

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum