OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» UFO News ~ "V" shaped formation of lights on horizon in Arvada, Colorado plus MORE
E-mail I received from Burien today.....  CAFR1 NATIONAL POST EmptyToday at 1:35 pm by PurpleSkyz

» A Cheap, New COVID Cure Just Did Away Any Need for a Vaccine!
E-mail I received from Burien today.....  CAFR1 NATIONAL POST EmptyToday at 1:24 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Strange streak of light apparently releases bright object over Red Springs
E-mail I received from Burien today.....  CAFR1 NATIONAL POST EmptyToday at 1:19 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Mitt Romney Admits: Trump Would Win GOP Nomination If He Runs In 2024
E-mail I received from Burien today.....  CAFR1 NATIONAL POST EmptyToday at 1:16 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Dark Journalist: The State of Emergency Powers!
E-mail I received from Burien today.....  CAFR1 NATIONAL POST EmptyToday at 1:13 pm by PurpleSkyz

» WTH – After Stealing the 2020 Election, Big Media Is Now Claiming Joe Biden Is Some Sort of Saint
E-mail I received from Burien today.....  CAFR1 NATIONAL POST EmptyToday at 1:07 pm by PurpleSkyz

» FULL (of it) Benjamin bla bla blah Fulford 02-22-21... Massive March Campaign Planned Against Global Idiocracy
E-mail I received from Burien today.....  CAFR1 NATIONAL POST EmptyToday at 1:00 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Rep. Bill Johnson: Democrat Efforts to Censor Dissident Media ‘Eerily Similar’ to Communist China
E-mail I received from Burien today.....  CAFR1 NATIONAL POST EmptyToday at 12:51 pm by PurpleSkyz

» FDA Says J&J COVID Vaccine ‘Safe,’ Emergency Approval Expected Within Days
E-mail I received from Burien today.....  CAFR1 NATIONAL POST EmptyToday at 12:22 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Following Lawsuit, CDC Removes Claim “Vaccines Do Not Cause Autism” from its Website
E-mail I received from Burien today.....  CAFR1 NATIONAL POST EmptyToday at 12:19 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Entire Federal Reserve Payment System CRASHES
E-mail I received from Burien today.....  CAFR1 NATIONAL POST EmptyToday at 12:16 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Public Health Officials Are Lying About Lockdowns
E-mail I received from Burien today.....  CAFR1 NATIONAL POST EmptyToday at 12:08 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Biden Gives $4 BILLION to WHO and Bill Gates for Global COVID Vaccine Injury Compensation Program but Nothing for the People?
E-mail I received from Burien today.....  CAFR1 NATIONAL POST EmptyToday at 12:03 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Astrophysicists find rare star spinning backwards
E-mail I received from Burien today.....  CAFR1 NATIONAL POST EmptyYesterday at 4:41 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Bright Meteor Fireball Flashes across Sky over Alberta, Canada
E-mail I received from Burien today.....  CAFR1 NATIONAL POST EmptyYesterday at 4:38 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Everything is Fake in Utopia
E-mail I received from Burien today.....  CAFR1 NATIONAL POST EmptyYesterday at 4:34 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Biden Caught In Another Big Lie – Claims More Deaths from COVID than WWI, WWII and Vietnam Wars Combined – Simply Not True
E-mail I received from Burien today.....  CAFR1 NATIONAL POST EmptyYesterday at 4:26 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Fire Fauci is Trending on Twitter and It’s Long Overdue
E-mail I received from Burien today.....  CAFR1 NATIONAL POST EmptyYesterday at 4:08 pm by PurpleSkyz

» “Irrefutable Proof Is Coming Soon – We Are NOT Done” – Sidney Powell Responds to Supreme Court Decision to Ignore Election Fraud
E-mail I received from Burien today.....  CAFR1 NATIONAL POST EmptyYesterday at 4:02 pm by PurpleSkyz

» UK Report: Experimental MRNA Injections Caused 1716 Cases Of Eye Disorders And Left 22 People Blind
E-mail I received from Burien today.....  CAFR1 NATIONAL POST EmptyYesterday at 3:59 pm by PurpleSkyz

You are not connected. Please login or register

OUT OF MIND » THE INSANITY OF REALITY » GLOBAL FINANCIAL COLLAPSE » E-mail I received from Burien today..... CAFR1 NATIONAL POST

E-mail I received from Burien today..... CAFR1 NATIONAL POST

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

shakes4life2

E-mail I received from Burien today.....

CAFR1 NATIONAL POST

It appears people have been listening and learning as to what CAFR1 brought forward per the Global funds derivative play that liberated the world community of 35-trillion dollars + at the end of 2008. Two days ago a lawsuit was filed targeting 43-trillion dollars be returned to the US Treasury:
http://www.marketwatch.com/story/major-banks-governmental-officials-and-their-comrade-capitalists-targets-of-spire-law-group-llps-racketeering-and-money-laundering-lawsuit-seeking-return-of-43-trillion-to-the-united-states-treasury-2012-10-25

Additionally the lawsuit is moving to freeze all home foreclosures pending the return of the 43-trillion dollars.
It is a good thing when people realize the scope and size of the investment capital monopoly game run by the institutional Global managed funds (the Cabal) and the theft games they play while moving in tandem with each other.
You have to see what the collective has available to them first before you can see and comprehend the games played using the same with the planed intent for theft compounded with the aspect of greed and opportunity running unrestrained.
The lawsuit creates a "catch-22" circumstance for many of the key government players. The reason being: Many of the institutional global funds and banks that were involved were acting in behalf of government institutional funds who significantly profited from the theft. There you have the biggest can of worms that can exist or that has ever existed.
How do you get the full cooperation of key government players in the largest market manipulated theft in world history? 80's 90's (2001) and (2008)
ANSWER: You give government players the largest percentage of the take.. (profit from those market manipulations and forced take-overs)
Again: There you have the biggest can of worms that can exist or that has ever existed.
Making the following quote all so true:
TREASON: "Treason doth never prosper; what's the reason? For if it prosper, none dare call it treason." Sir John Harrington, 1561-1612
Sent FYI from,

Walter Burien - CAFR1.com
P. O. Box 2112
Saint Johns, AZ 85936

Tel. (928) 458-5854

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum