OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Is it possible to apply positive + in favor Newton III Motion Law as a dynamic system in a motor engine
POOFness for APR 21: The Great Storm Is Over EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 11:33 pm by globalturbo

» Meta 1 Coin Scam Update - Robert Dunlop Arrested
POOFness for APR 21: The Great Storm Is Over EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 12:14 am by RamblerNash

» As We Navigate Debs Passing
POOFness for APR 21: The Great Storm Is Over EmptyMon Jan 08, 2024 6:18 pm by Ponee

» 10/7 — Much More Dangerous & Diabolical Than Anyone Knows
POOFness for APR 21: The Great Storm Is Over EmptyThu Nov 02, 2023 8:30 pm by KennyL

» Sundays and Deb.....
POOFness for APR 21: The Great Storm Is Over EmptySun Oct 01, 2023 9:11 pm by NanneeRose

» African Official Exposes Bill Gates’ Depopulation Agenda: ‘My Country Is Not Your Laboratory’
POOFness for APR 21: The Great Storm Is Over EmptyThu Sep 21, 2023 4:39 am by NanneeRose

» DEBS HEALTH
POOFness for APR 21: The Great Storm Is Over EmptySun Sep 03, 2023 10:23 am by ANENRO

» Attorney Reveals the “Exculpatory” Evidence Jack Smith Possesses that Exonerates President Trump
POOFness for APR 21: The Great Storm Is Over EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:48 am by ANENRO

» Update From Site Owner to Members & Guests
POOFness for APR 21: The Great Storm Is Over EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:47 am by ANENRO

» New global internet censorship began today
POOFness for APR 21: The Great Storm Is Over EmptyMon Aug 21, 2023 9:25 am by NanneeRose

» Alienated from reality
POOFness for APR 21: The Great Storm Is Over EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why does Russia now believe that Covid-19 was a US-created bioweapon?
POOFness for APR 21: The Great Storm Is Over EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

»  Man reports history of interaction with seemingly intelligent orbs
POOFness for APR 21: The Great Storm Is Over EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:34 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Western reactions to the controversial Benin Bronzes
POOFness for APR 21: The Great Storm Is Over EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» India unveils first images from Moon mission
POOFness for APR 21: The Great Storm Is Over EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Scientists achieve nuclear fusion net energy gain for second time
POOFness for APR 21: The Great Storm Is Over EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:25 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Putin Signals 5G Ban
POOFness for APR 21: The Great Storm Is Over EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:07 pm by PurpleSkyz

» “Texas Student Dies in Car Accident — Discovers Life after Death”
POOFness for APR 21: The Great Storm Is Over EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:05 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The hidden history taught by secret societies
POOFness for APR 21: The Great Storm Is Over EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:03 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Vaccines and SIDS (Crib Death)
POOFness for APR 21: The Great Storm Is Over EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:00 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Sun blasts out highest-energy radiation ever recorded, raising questions for solar physics
POOFness for APR 21: The Great Storm Is Over EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 2:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why you should be eating more porcini mushrooms
POOFness for APR 21: The Great Storm Is Over EmptySun Aug 06, 2023 10:38 am by PurpleSkyz

You are not connected. Please login or register

POOFness for APR 21: The Great Storm Is Over

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

POOFness for APR 21: The Great Storm Is Over Zap-world

POOFness for APR 21: The Great Storm Is Over
Posted By: hobie [Send E-Mail]
Date: Sunday, 21-Apr-2019 18:42:08
www.rumormillnews.com
POOFness for APR 21: The Great Storm Is Over Scam-alert

Hi, Folks -

Received via e-mail:

=====

Subject: The Great Storm Is Over
Date: Sun, April 21, 2019 6:12 pm

The Great Storm Is Over
Bob Franke

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uCANAmQizdc

POOF SAID

Greetings and Salutations,

The clouds are clearing and the complications are lessening. The ways are starting to open up for making a good impression and a furrow deeply in the etchings of life. There are things brewing that can’t yet be talked about but it's all pointing to a positive outcome.

This may well be the last Easter you will have to wait for this blessing. All elements are pointing to that.
We know 30 years is a long time for an investment one has made to bear fruit but this will .

Make plans in your estate planning for it: we kid you not!!

And the efforts of the crews on board are also investing in the outcome occurring . They know things that you don’t nor will you but trust that they aren’t just beating their gums such that you stay off their backs.

Keep the faith. Write out your want list. Do your own visualization work- -that can never do anything but good for better outcomes. Do the work. Speak your words into action and affirm the truth that you see or know.

You can’t change other people. You can only change yourself…

Poof

SUSAN SAYS

Dear Community,

Thoughts of Easter

Love
Keeps no record
of right and wrong
Love doesn't keep score

d. wininger

I believe that imagination is stronger than knowledge. That myth is more potent than history. That dreams are more powerful than facts. That hope always triumphs over experience. That laughter is the only cure for grief. And I believe that love is stronger than death. — Robert Fulghum

I am understanding we could expect some exciting activity regarding the PP's after the Easter Holiday....

Happy Easter,

Namaste

Susan

Consultations are available by me "Susan" for a limited amount of time..(until deliveries begin!) Many have expressed concern regarding beneficiaries, change of addresses and lost documentation. Scheduled consultations are available for a $30.00 donation. Go to 2goforth@safe-mail.net for questions and scheduling. Please include in the subject line: Susan consult and include your time zone.

POOFness for APR 21: The Great Storm Is Over Scammer2

ZAP SAYS

HI ALL,

HAPPY EASTER EVERYONE! THIS TIME OF CELEBRATION IS VERY SPECIAL AS SO MANY HAVE PREDICTED THAT DURING THIS TIME, THE WORLD WOULD SHIFT TO ANOTHER DIRECTION. THIS MAY WELL BE AS THE INFORMATION I HAVE RECEIVED FORM OUR INTELLIGENCE SOURCES HAS CORROBORATED THE RELEASES NOW. NOT LATER, BUT NOW.

I DO NOT KNOW IF THIS INCLUDES THE RV OR ANYTHING ELSE, BUT IT DOES HAVE EVERYTHING TO DO WITH THE RELEASES WE ARE ABOUT TO RECEIVE WITH THE FIRST FUNDS FLOWING.

THERE IS ONE VERY COOL MESSAGE I RECEIVED FORM ANOTHER BROTHER, AND I COPY THIS MESSAGE BELOW. GOOD NEWS ALL AROUND.

Happy joyous Easter to you, here are some words from an Australian prophet
Posted on April 19, 2019 Prophetic Words

“YOU ARE ENTERING INTO THE LAND OF REST WHERE THE BATTLE ENDS”
I have been sitting on a prophetic word for over a week now and felt so strongly that the Lord wanted me to wait till today to release it. There is something very significant taking place during this Passover and Easter weekend.

The Lord spoke to me over a week ago and I heard these words the Lord wanted me to prophesy:

“You are entering into the land of rest where the battle ends.”

And the LORD gave them rest on every side, according to all that He had sworn to their fathers, and no one of all their enemies stood before them; the LORD gave all their enemies into their hand.” – Joshua 21:44

There are so many in the body of Christ who have been in such intense battles, there has been so much turbulence, there have been such strong wind, such strong waves, the thunder and rumbling has been loud. Many have waited so long for the promises of God to manifest in their lives and the battle seems to just continue to rage louder and louder.

But friends, there is a SIGNIFICANT shift taking place. There is a SIGNIFICANT rumbling in the heavenlies where the power of God is meeting the FAITH of His people on earth.

There are major demonstrations of the power of God upon your households and open the earth where the decree will be heard loudly “WHO CAN STOP THE LORD GOD ALMIGHTY?” (Isaiah 14:27)

THE POWER OF GOD DEMONSTRATED IN THIS NEW ERA WILL BE EXPLOSIVE

The Lord spoke to me that the demonstration of His power in this new era will be EXPLOSIVE. The Lord spoke to me that the only other time there has been a greater demonstration of the power of God in the earth besides that which we are about to see, was with the RESURRECTION of Jesus Christ.
His voice resounded all around me:

“Lana, MANY have pressed through for SO LONG, but now they are about to BREAK THROUGH!!!”

“The power of My death on the Cross and the words I declared “IT IS FINISHED” (John 19:30) and My resurrection is going to unravel in deeper revelation in this new era upon My people in unprecedented ways.”

“The HOUR OF MY POWER has arrived!!! The HOUR of seeing My power revealed in unprecedented ways has ARRIVED. It is meeting the faith of My people upon the earth. It is MEETING the decree of My Word upon the earth.”

ENTER YOUR LAND OF REST WHERE THE BATTLE ENDS

The Lord has been speaking to me for over a month about “FINALITY” and then “case closed”, stubborn resistances and cycles falling to the ground and a deep place of rest being entered into by the people of God.

There’s a new level of faith that the Lord is inviting His people into, the faith rested life, found in the completed work of Jesus Christ. (Hebrews 4)

Not only is there a depth of faith and the power of the Word being entered into, but there is being and will be a PHYSICAL REST being entered into by many in the body of Christ. Where the battle will FINALLY END. You will breathe LIFE again. Your body will TRULY rest in healing. Your mind will TRULY rest in peace. Your heart will TRULY rest in hope and in joy.

The FIGHT has been on for many for so long, to FIGHT for healing, to FIGHT for peace, to FIGHT for joy, to FIGHT for hope, to FIGHT for vision, and NOW you going to see those things being passed over, closed, finished, once and for all.

MANY, MANY, MANY battles, MANY LONG standing battles are now about to become HISTORY!

“Do not remember the past events, pay no attention to the things of old. Look, I am about to do something new, even now it is coming. Do you not see it? Indeed, I will make a way in the wilderness, rivers in the desert.” (Isaiah 43:18 -19 – CSB)

Use your eyes of faith! The new land of REST where the battle ends is here! Will there be battles to come, of course, but the long standing battle seasons and issues that have almost killed you, worn you down, broken you, are OVER.

The waterfall of refreshing of His Spirit awaits you. The land of rest in the inheritance and manifestation of His promises fulfilled and being stepped into will bring you a deep rest you have never known. The banner over this land is His faithfulness! He has not and will not let you down.

It is finished!!

GOD BLESS YOU ALL IN OUR EFFORT TO DO THE RIGHT THING FOR OUR HUMANITY, AND REMEMBER THE SACRIFICE AND THE CELEBRATION THIS WEEKEND.

MUCH LOVE N HUGS

LOVE AND LIGHT
IN OUR SERVICE
ZAP

POOFness for APR 21: The Great Storm Is Over Giphy
“GOD IS; I AM; WE ARE”
“BE GOOD, BE LEGAL, TELL TRUTH”
APRIL 21, 2019
“MAKE THE EARTH GREAT AGAIN”©️
“MEGA”©️
COPYRIGHT ZAP 2013-2019

DID YOU KNOW?

As we move closer to seeing fruition from the imminent currency/ Historical Asset exchanges, things will migrate from a conceptual mind set to reality. We think that this influx of capital into our otherwise financially stressed world will somehow be the cure all for our dramas. In reality a whole new set of stress related circumstances will be born, that if you thought your world was confused now, just wait until you have to manage these fund you receive.

It is like getting a new puppy. You think ahahaha how cute. You think you got a new buddy to adore and give you warm fuzzies . Then reality kicks in. Every morning you get to go on a treasure hunt looking for those hidden mines (piles). You get to wake up to the puppy inspired carpeting, i.e. torn up toilet paper roles and shredded papers. You are constantly plucking various items from their mouth. You forgot to set up the budget changes for new shoes, vet cost, pet deposits, and the other puppy sponsored activities. Then they grow into a “dog” and everything triples from there. All birthed from “He’s so cute”

While this jubilee may not be a puppy, as in all things- you take on responsibility for, you must put in the necessary forethought and prepare yourself for the changes in mentality and dedication to you responsibilities that will ultimately manifest, and be required, to be a good steward to safeguard these funds and yourself.

If you are not used to being busy ten hours a day or if you are busy ten hours either way, these new responsibilities are going to have an impact on your current existence. This has the potential of creating a mental system shock to your otherwise structured world. The mine field of decision making and security issues alone can eat up your mental data capacity. Be prepared mentally for the upcoming changes to your environment to ease into the shock factor so as not to spin out in confusion, anxiety and stress.

With your newfound wealth, being as we live in an electronic cyber world and most all of your transactions will generate through a cyber-function of some kind, you must be aware of the security issues that come with it. You will be leaving your current structured life and entering into an arena that you may be unfamiliar with simply because of the lack of exposure to external forces you have never had to deal with on this scale and a criminal’s demand for your personal information. It’s important to beware of social engineering as a means of confusion.

As we all are unwilling participants in social engineering activity, we must be mindful as to what information is being harvested from the activity that will and has been generated as beneficiaries of this event. Our common understanding of social engineering is the following: “the use of centralized planning in an attempt to manage social change and regulate the future development and behavior of a society”

But with the evolution of social Medias and expansion of information highways, the term has taken on new meaning and a new crop of information is being harvested. Social engineering now is also a form of techniques employed by cybercriminals designed to lure unsuspecting users into sending them their confidential data, infecting their computers with malware or opening links to infected sites.

The common individual doesn’t realize that with only a few pieces of information, name, date of birth or address, hackers can gain access to multiple networks by masquerading as legitimate users to IT support personnel. From there, it's a simple matter to reset passwords and gain almost unlimited access. Anger, guilt and sadness are all used in equal measure to convince users their help is needed and they cannot refuse.

Some attacks rely on actual communication between attackers and victims where the attacker pressures the user into granting network access under the guise of a serious problem that needs immediate attention.

Working with trusted individuals or established entities in the legal, banking and I.T. fields is paramount to your success and migration from a somewhat normal existence into an entrepreneurial lifestyle.

Protection against social engineering starts with education, users must be trained to never click on suspicious links and always guard their log-in credentials, even at the office or at home. In the event that social tactics are successful, however, the likely result is a malware infection. To combat rootkits, Trojans and other bots, it's critical to employ a high quality Internet security solution that can both eliminate infections and help track their source.

Also remember this entire event is a “Private Exchange” and therefore should be kept private. You have to control the urges to let everyone know and scream it out to all the family. Besides the cyber security issues you also have to be aware of your environment. Un-checked spending draws attention you don’t necessarily want. Be smart, be calm and methodical as you transition into an entrepreneurial existence. If you have never dealt with larger sums of money don’t think you have it figured out. Seek out your own trusted professionals and those who can navigate through the ever changing financial laws and structures.

Also remember, without question, there will be caps and restrictions on whatever funds you receive. The economy also needs to transition and you can bet the powers-to-be need to control the economic impact equation. I wouldn’t be transferring large sums of money right away. Chances are those funds will get blocked until the sending and receiving accounts can be vetted. Again be smart and relax. You will not know what the restrictions are until you exchange so make your plans to move funds after you have exchanged and structured yourself.

There will be plenty of help out there to do things right so don’t do things wrong because of some unfounded sense of urgency.

Get in front of the six foot mirror and make sure you are ready to apply the dedication and make the personal adjustment in your life needed. You may just not have the energy. No big deal, lean on those that do to carry your initiatives through. Be mindful of the array of security issues you may have never needed in the past that will be needed now.

If you haven’t thought about it before or just need reminding, I have put together some reminders and techniques on social engineering that hopefully will inspire you to take some preventative actions for your cyber security.

Send a request subject line “Cyber” to replytodjpost@gmail.com

DJ

I am now available for consultations to assist in your education, questions and concerns with Currency, Historical Assets, Project Development and Global Significant Activities.

Go to replytodjpost@gmail.com for questions and scheduling of your appointment.
Subject line: DJ consult (please include your time zone).
Consultations are available for a $50.00 donation. Donations thru Paypal acct. 2goforth@safe-mail.net

POOFness for APR 21: The Great Storm Is Over Scam-alert-fraud
DONATIONS

The principals of this newsletter bear the bulk of cost of keeping this forum functional. Your DONATIONS have helped in securing the dedication and time required to deliver these messages. The support from our readers is the only means that have kept this forum alive. We are thankful and blessed by those of you who have shared in your generosity. Your ongoing support is essential to our continuation. Please help with what you can when you can to insure its success. All contributions from this request will be applied strictly to the production of this newsletter. Thank you for your assistance....Your support will be graciously received thru Paypal.com: acct. goneforthfornow@gmail.com
Love and Kisses,
Team "Poofness"

This post is for information and education purposes only. All representations, presentations, products and opinions are strictly that of the author and do not necessarily reflect the opinion or endorsement of the “Poofness News Letter” and its principals. All readers should perform their own independent due diligence before acting on any information provided.

=====

--hobie

Thanks to: http://www.rumormillnews.com

4-truth

4-truth

Poof / Zap wrote:This may well be the last Easter you will have to wait for this blessing. All elements are pointing to that.
We know 30 years is a long time for an investment one has made to bear fruit but this will .

Make plans in your estate planning for it: we kid you not!!

30 years of bullshit and promises ?

We asked Hillary. if any of their promises could be trusted....

POOFness for APR 21: The Great Storm Is Over H

POOFness for APR 21: The Great Storm Is Over Bail

POOFness for APR 21: The Great Storm Is Over Clown-zap

Funny;
What's the difference between McDonalds and the "Poofness Team" ?

Answer;
McDonalds only has one clown running the show....

POOFness for APR 21: The Great Storm Is Over Degrades

POOFness for APR 21: The Great Storm Is Over Begging

POOFness for APR 21: The Great Storm Is Over Delusional

POOFness for APR 21: The Great Storm Is Over Scam-zap

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum