OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Is it possible to apply positive + in favor Newton III Motion Law as a dynamic system in a motor engine
POOFness for APR 28: In Your Eyes  EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 11:33 pm by globalturbo

» Meta 1 Coin Scam Update - Robert Dunlop Arrested
POOFness for APR 28: In Your Eyes  EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 12:14 am by RamblerNash

» As We Navigate Debs Passing
POOFness for APR 28: In Your Eyes  EmptyMon Jan 08, 2024 6:18 pm by Ponee

» 10/7 — Much More Dangerous & Diabolical Than Anyone Knows
POOFness for APR 28: In Your Eyes  EmptyThu Nov 02, 2023 8:30 pm by KennyL

» Sundays and Deb.....
POOFness for APR 28: In Your Eyes  EmptySun Oct 01, 2023 9:11 pm by NanneeRose

» African Official Exposes Bill Gates’ Depopulation Agenda: ‘My Country Is Not Your Laboratory’
POOFness for APR 28: In Your Eyes  EmptyThu Sep 21, 2023 4:39 am by NanneeRose

» DEBS HEALTH
POOFness for APR 28: In Your Eyes  EmptySun Sep 03, 2023 10:23 am by ANENRO

» Attorney Reveals the “Exculpatory” Evidence Jack Smith Possesses that Exonerates President Trump
POOFness for APR 28: In Your Eyes  EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:48 am by ANENRO

» Update From Site Owner to Members & Guests
POOFness for APR 28: In Your Eyes  EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:47 am by ANENRO

» New global internet censorship began today
POOFness for APR 28: In Your Eyes  EmptyMon Aug 21, 2023 9:25 am by NanneeRose

» Alienated from reality
POOFness for APR 28: In Your Eyes  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why does Russia now believe that Covid-19 was a US-created bioweapon?
POOFness for APR 28: In Your Eyes  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

»  Man reports history of interaction with seemingly intelligent orbs
POOFness for APR 28: In Your Eyes  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:34 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Western reactions to the controversial Benin Bronzes
POOFness for APR 28: In Your Eyes  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» India unveils first images from Moon mission
POOFness for APR 28: In Your Eyes  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Scientists achieve nuclear fusion net energy gain for second time
POOFness for APR 28: In Your Eyes  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:25 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Putin Signals 5G Ban
POOFness for APR 28: In Your Eyes  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:07 pm by PurpleSkyz

» “Texas Student Dies in Car Accident — Discovers Life after Death”
POOFness for APR 28: In Your Eyes  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:05 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The hidden history taught by secret societies
POOFness for APR 28: In Your Eyes  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:03 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Vaccines and SIDS (Crib Death)
POOFness for APR 28: In Your Eyes  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:00 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Sun blasts out highest-energy radiation ever recorded, raising questions for solar physics
POOFness for APR 28: In Your Eyes  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 2:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why you should be eating more porcini mushrooms
POOFness for APR 28: In Your Eyes  EmptySun Aug 06, 2023 10:38 am by PurpleSkyz

You are not connected. Please login or register

POOFness for APR 28: In Your Eyes

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1POOFness for APR 28: In Your Eyes  Empty POOFness for APR 28: In Your Eyes Sun Apr 28, 2019 7:31 pm

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

POOFness for APR 28: In Your Eyes  Zap-world

POOFness for APR 28: In Your Eyes
Posted By: hobie [Send E-Mail]
Date: Sunday, 28-Apr-2019 18:29:19
www.rumormillnews.com

Hi, Folks -

Received via e-mail:

=====

POOFness for APR 28: In Your Eyes  Scam-alert

Subject: In Your Eyes
Date: Sun, April 28, 2019 6:11 pm

In Your Eyes
Peter Gabriel

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iRSktm7GCmk

POOF SAID

Greetings and Salutations,

The nervous nellies are trying to backstop the entire shebang; but that won’t work!! t

They are trying every digital method they have at their disposal but none of that is going to get any air time, There are factors that are no longer relevant and the makers of the mischief are hard at work looking for other ways to block or redirect the energies of the monies toward their goals.

All of that simply means that you are on track and the Alliance has the upper hand. There are things yet to be sorted through and some leverage to gain but the makers of the mischief are cornered. There are no big road blocks to hold things up.

Poof

POOFness for APR 28: In Your Eyes  Scam-alert

SUSAN SAYS

Dear Community,

Question: Are you a Weaver or a Ripper as a member of humanity?

A Weaver serves humanity by weaving kindness, goodness and assistance to their fellow man sowing light into the fabric of humanity. Weavers participate in so many ways, making small stitches... simply by helping someone cross the street, opening a door for another or sharing a smile..it does not matter .. its a natural gesture of good will.

Weavers also do big things for Humanity ... creating projects that improve the quality of communities, creating programs that help the homeless, seniors, kids, water, air, it is endless .... and the changes improve the fabric of Humanity.

Rippers vibrate FEAR and INSECURITY wherever they go.... constantly criticizing whatever is stated.... gaining energy through hate and slander ... finding joy in causing pain to another..Lusting for fight, intimidation and friction...each of their acts rips tiny holes in the fabric of humanity.

So Who Are You?

Increasing light as a Weaver or destroying goodness as a Ripper poking holes in the fabric of Humanity......S.....

Regarding the PP's, the momentum continues to accelerate to completion.

Namaste

Susan

Consultations are available by "Susan" for a limited amount of time..(until deliveries begin!) Many have expressed concern regarding beneficiaries, change of addresses and lost documentation. Scheduled consultations are available for a $30.00 donation. Go to 2goforth@safe-mail.net for questions and scheduling. Please include in the subject line: Susan consult and include your time zone.

POOFness for APR 28: In Your Eyes  Scammer2

ZAP SAYS

HI ALL,

FOR THE LONGEST TIME, I HAVE BEEN A DEVOTED FAN OF MUSIC REGARDLESS OF GENRE (BUT I DO HAVE MY FAVORITES). SOME MUSIC IS MORE PROFOUND, AND THE DIFFERENT GENRES HAVE THEIR OWN MOMENTS. MUSIC HAS SHAPED MY LIFE IN MANY WAYS AND THE RESONANCE I FELT SO MANY TIMES WAS SUBLIME. PARTICULARLY THE 70S AND 80S WHERE ALL THE GOOD STUFF EXPLODED.

THIS WEEK’S SONG IS FROM A LEGEND THAT HAS A VERY PARTICULAR STYLE OF DELIVERY. HIS DEPTH AND SEEMING LOOSE NONCHALANCE BESPEAK OF AN OCEAN OF EMOTION AND MEANING. THE LYRICS ARE THEMSELVES A GREAT POEM IF YOU TAKE AWAY THE MUSIC. PETER GABRIEL IS A VERY UNIQUE ARTIST THAT SWAYS TO A REALLY BEAUTIFUL RHYTHM. HIS OTHER SIDES DO GREAT WORKS ELSEWHERE. HOPE YOU ARE A FAN OR A FAN TO BE.

I CHOSE THIS WEEK’S SONG BECAUSE IT HITS THE NAIL ON THE HEAD JUST LIKE THE PHRASE “I see you” IN “AVATAR” SO IT JUST SEEMED NATURAL IN CHOICE.

IT WAS ACTUALLY A TOSS UP BETWEEN “In Your Eyes” and “Don’t Give Up” SEE HERE:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VjEq-r2agqc&list=PL62xlzw19CxaVVu3dJmnZU2LjMk1lPsJ6&index=4

AND THE FORMER WAS MORE IN TUNE WITH THIS ENERGY TODAY AS IT IS THE BEST MESSAGE FOR MY FAMILY.

THE MESSAGE IS THAT I LOVE YOU MORE THAN JELL-O (WHICH BEATS ANYTHING WHEN LOUNGING SOMEWHERE SUNNY WITH SOME WHITE SAND AND SOME BLUE WATER). SEE YOU SOON.

THE TWO SONGS ARE JUST PART OF PETER GABRIEL THAT TEND TO STAND OUT FOR ME. BOTH ARE PROFOUND JUST LIKE HIS OTHER WORKS. AND HUGE MENTION TO “Biko” A LONG TIME FAVORITE TELLING THE STORY OF THE BLACK AFRICAN STEPHEN BIKO WHO DID NOT BELIEVE IN VIOLENCE, AND WAS KILLED IN JAIL BY IDIOT WHITE COPS FOR BEING WHO HE WAS. APARTHEID AT WORK. SEE HERE:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hIyuzXn1Jkw

A LOT OF AFRICANS AND AFRICAN AMERICANS WILL UNDERSTAND THIS ONE VERY DEEPLY. AND RIGHT AFTER WRITING THESE WORDS I ASKED MYSELF WHY I SHOULD CALL OUT A DIFFERENT COLOR… TO DISTINGUISH THIS IN PEOPLE’S MINDS? IS THIS SOME TYPE OF INSANITY? COLORED FOLK, BLACK, AND WHATEVER OTHER NOMINATIONS EXIST OUT THERE ARE CLEVER WAYS OF DIVISION OF SOMETHING INTO PIECES THAT CAN BE CONTROLLED.

WE ARE ALL KINDA PINK ON THE INSIDE SO WHATEVER THE OUTER SKIN IS, IT MAKES ZERO DIFFERENCE. RIGHT? SO WHY DO WE KEEP DOING SOMETHING THAT IS SUPPOSED TO BE “CORRECT”. HMMM…

AS FAR AS WE’RE ALL CONCERNED, IT IS BOB SMITH NOT BOB SMITH THE BLACK AFRICAN AMERICAN COOL GUY. OR JIANG WONG THE CHINESE OR ASIAN AMERICAN. I AM NOT GOING TO GET INTO ABDULLAH OR MUGAMBA.

AMAZING WHAT PERCEPTION OF SOMETHING CAN DO BY LEADING YOU DOWN SOME GARDEN PATH.

POOFness for APR 28: In Your Eyes  Giphy

SORRY I STARTED GOING OFF IN DIRECTIONS UNEXPECTED BUT IN THE END HERE, I REALLY HOPE YOU APPRECIATE PETER GABRIEL, A PHILOSOPHER KING OF MUSIC THE WAY I DO. DO ENJOY HIM AND HIS WORKS IMMENSELY.

MUSIC IS SUCH AN INTEGRAL OF OUR MAKEUP, ISN’T IT. THE REASON IS THAT WE THRILL IN EVERY CELL ONCE GOOD VIBRATIONS HIT, AND SEROTONIN SKYROCKETS. GOOD NATURAL STUFF FOR US. DISTORTION WRECKS THE RESONANCE AND SUCKS THE LIFE OUT JUST LIKE REAL LIFE DISTORTION.

IT IS NOTEWORTHY THAT WHAT APPLIES TO COMPLEX FREQUENCY SIGNALS WITH GREAT HARMONICS THAT WE LOVE AND CALL MUSIC, ALSO APPLIES TO LIFE CONDITIONS WE EXPERIENCE. DISTORTION IN EITHER CASE DIMINISHES THINGS.

FROM DISCUSSIONS I HAVE HAD WITH EXPERTS AND INNOVATORS IN THE FIELD OF SOUND AND LIGHT (MASERS/LASERS/OTHER STUFF), THE INTERRELATIONSHIPS WITH ELECTRICAL AND ELECTROMAGNETIC FORCES INSIDE AND OUTSIDE OF US ARE INSEPARABLE AND RELY ON EACH OTHER FOR PROPER FUNCTION THROUGHOUT THIS UNIVERSE OF OURS. THE FREQUENCIES SOME EXPERTS WORK WITH ARE COMPLEX AND HAVE INTERESTING PROPERTIES THAT EXIST WITHIN EACH ONE OF US. HOW WE INTERACT WITH THESE FORCES DETERMINES MANY THIGS AS YOU CAN IMAGINE.

ANYBODY CAN TAP INTO ENERGIES IN MANY WAYS. MEDITATION IS THE OBVIOUS ONE, WITH A STRING OF OTHER METHODS APTLY DESCRIBED ON MANY WEBSITES THAT SPECIALIZE IN THIS KNOWLEDGE BASE.

THERE ARE A LOT OF STUDIES THAT HAVE BEEN DONE ON THESE ELEMENTS OF OUR LIVES. DO YOUR OWN RESEARCH ON THIS AS YOU WILL BE AMAZED AT THE REAL SIMPLICITY OF ALL THINGS. TESLA WAS PRETTY ACCURATE, BUT NOT SO MUCH DEAR EINSTEIN OUR FAVORITE GENIUS. TESLA LEFT A LOT FOR US TO CONSIDER AND IMPLEMENT.

BESIDES HIS INVENTIONS, REMEMBER THAT A LONG TIME AGO THE LAST CIVILIZATION PRECEDING OUR VANISHED, BUT LEFT TRACES OF THE ADVANCED TECHNOLOGY THEY POSSESSED THAT CREATED MARVELOUS ARTIFACTS LIKE PYRAMIDS, VAST CITY WORKS, AND INTERESTING TRINKETS. THEIR TECH WAS FAR AHEAD OF OURS AS WE CAN NOT DUPLICATE THEIR ENGINEERING FEATS WITH OUR CURRENT TECHNOLOGIES.

THEIR KNOWLEDGE OF FREQUENCY BASED TECHNOLOGY LIKE WIRELESS ENERGY AND HOW TO MOVE MULTI-TON BLOCKS OF STONE WITH EASE IS WELL DOCUMENTED NOW. MOST OF THIS KNOWLEDGE HAS BEEN BOTH SUPRESSED, AND PRESERVED IN PLACES HERE AND THERE FOR EVENTUAL REVEAL.

THE FREQUENCY OF LOVE MAKES CHANGES AND EVOLUTION POSSIBLE AND GIVES US DIRECTION. WE CAN FIND THIS DIRECTION INSIDE US ONCE A RESONANCE OCCURS. TO EXPLORE SUCH RESONANCE IS QUITE NECESSARY FOR OUR GROWTH AND FOSTERING OUR EVOLUTION SO WE SHOULD BE MINDFUL OF NEW RESONANCES AND DIRECTIONS.

SOME NEW DIRECTIONS ARE TO APPEAR FOR MANY AS RELEASES CONTINUE TO MANIFEST. MONEY FLOWS, WHEN THEY BEGIN, WILL HERALD THESE NEW DIRECTIONS AND WITH THIS WILL COME NEW RESPONSIBILITIES THAT NEED TO EMBRACED. OLD WAYS GIVE RISE TO MORE REFINED PATHS THAT PROVIDE US WITH MORE THAN WE HAD SO THIS PROGRESSION CAN BE COUNTED ON TO GOVERN OUR FUTURES. PLAIN COMMON SENSE AGAIN.

WHEN EVERYTHING BEGINS VISIBLY, AND THE EXCITEMENT OF THE MOMENT BEGINS TO TAKE HOLD, STAY GROUNDED. STAY BALANCED. DO NOT SHOOT OFF INTO THE SUNSET YELLING YIPPEE KAI YAY WITH FISTFULS OF DOLLARS AND A WHISKEY BOTTLE, BUT SIT DOWN AND MAYBE READ A BOOK. RELAX AND GIVE THOUGHT TO THE FUTURE. IT IS NOT ABOUT THE MONEY.

IN VIEW OF ALL THE INTELLIGENCE RECEIVED, WE CAN EXPECT GREAT CHANGES SHORTLY AND THE START OF THE MAJOR GLOBAL PROJECTS THAT ARE GEARED FOR THE GENERAL POPULATION SECTOR. GOVERNMENTS HAVE ALREADY BEGUN THEIR VISIBLE INFRASTRUCTURE EFFORTS AND EMPLOYMENT IS UP, AND WILL JUST CLIMB AS EVERYTHING ROLLS OUT. JOBS, AND GOOD ONES, WILL PROLIFERATE. ECONOMIES WILL COME OUT OF DOLDRUMS AND START SHINING. WE ARE IN FOR SOME PRETTY GOOD TIMES, BUT DO TAKE INTO ACCOUNT GEOLOGIC CHANGES ON THIS PLANET IN YOUR CALCULATIONS.

POOFness for APR 28: In Your Eyes  Scam-alert-fraud

WE ALL THANK YOU FOR YOUR GIFTS. THE LIGHT WE HAVE RECEIVED FROM YOU HAS BEEN THE DECIDING FACTOR IN OUR LIVES AND WE HONOR YOU ALL FOR THAT. WE HAVE STOOD STRAIGHT AND KEPT OUR PATH PRISTINE AND UNCOLORED WITH AGENDA. SERVICE ASPECT IS PRETTY PURE TO BEGIN WITH AND CORRUPTION OF THIS ASPECT IS INSTANTLY RECOGNIZABLE AS DETERIORATION IS QUITE VISIBLE.

FOR OVER 30 YEARS THIS PATH HAS BEEN KEPT PURE WITH NO CHANGE, AND IT WILL NOT CHANGE. PRETTY STRAIGHTFORWARD AND CAN BE RELIED UPON. WE GET TO WORK SHORTLY SO YES BE READY PLEASE.

GOD BLESS

LOVE AND LIGHT
IN OUR SERVICE
ZAP

POOFness for APR 28: In Your Eyes  Giphy

“GOD IS; I AM; WE ARE”
“BE GOOD, BE LEGAL, TELL TRUTH”
APRIL 28, 2019
“MAKE THE EARTH GREAT AGAIN”©
“MEGA”©
COPYRIGHT ZAP 2013-2019

POOFness for APR 28: In Your Eyes  Broke

DID YOU KNOW?

All the conversations and narratives from the past week seem to be suggesting the GCR/RV has started and is well underway. Following a predesigned schedule of fund release: the tier 1, 2, 3, and 4 distribution sequences. Tier 4 being the public. Basically the Royals, Elders, elites and groups, then the public. This rollout is over a period of time not a next day scenario. The key thing is to verify it has begun, then it is just a matter of time before the public gets their opportunities.

I listen to way too much rhetoric on the GCR with no real way to verify the information. They say, the prosperity programs have begun payouts, paymasters have been made liquid, the USN is live though the QFS, F&Ps money is moved for disbursal. All good news but do we hear what we want to hear or is there reality behind it? There is really know way to know or verify. So why concern yourself on things you can’t change or effect?

But getting a verification is no easy task. The bloggers and Intel providers that boast “it has been verified” can either be accepted by their readers as gospel, depending on your trust level, or not. We are all so eager to hear good news we accept this information more blindly then we should. Always remember “those that know don’t say and those that say don’t know”.

What is without question is the momentum of the event is constant and perpetual, meaning moving faster and faster.

Reality remains the focus, not speculation or the “fly-on-the-wall” that somehow leaked information. My reality suggests that the legislative laws that have to be modified or created to monitor and control this financial boon (in every participating country) have yet to be realized.

I monitor the 116th congress activity 4 to 5 times a week. When it becomes part of the Congressional Record (in the U.S.) I’ll consider that verification. Some of these other countries are not as open to “freedom of information” as we are, so it makes it more difficult to view their legislative activities in motion but they are in motion.

When you view the happenings of our congress's daily activity (just google Congressional Records) it can appear to be overwhelming with the number of bills introduced. View the bills introduced, input the bill number you want to see and click on the “All Actions” tab and you can see the current status of any particular bill you are inquiring about.

The thing to keep in mind is how things actually work. You may see very little activity on any particular bill, as reported by the Government Publishing Office (These are the guys that transcribe and publish the conversations and activities of the House, Senate and Supreme Court). What you do not see is the lobbing behind the scenes prior to a vote being called for in the House or Senate. The real work is done outside the session. When a vote on a bill is called for on the floor it has pretty much already been determined how many Yeah’s and Nay’s there are toward that bill. The vote itself is semantics and a formality. How it works-Bill Introduced-Passed House-Passed Senate-To President-Becomes Law.

As an Example H.R. 25 titled The Fair Tax Act of 2019 -A bill to promote freedom, fairness, and economic opportunity by repealing the income tax and other taxes, abolishing the Internal Revenue Service, and enacting a national sales tax to be administered primarily by the States; to the Committee on Ways and Means.
This bill has had only 2 actions since introduced on Jan 3, 2019. There are 29 co-sponsors and only recently was the bill “Summary” published.

H.R. 24 Federal Reserve Transparency Act of 2019 - A bill to require a full audit of the Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System and the Federal Reserve banks by the Comptroller General of the United States, and for other purposes, to the Committee on Oversight and Reform.
71 co-sponsors (similar bill in the Senate S.148)

It is not enough to just wish and hope something of this magnitude will happen, it has to follow governmental and legislative protocols to be enacted and implemented into the national and international economic communities. The path has to be paved with all control mechanisms and laws to support the activity, depending on the country, that can be quite the ordeal.
Currency values and how they are valued dictate all commercial and non-commercial financial activity on the planet. It only stands to reason that legislative bodies of any given country have input as to how and by whom their currency is impacted.

Here is another reality check. When we step back and look at the overall concept of a GCR/RV/Historical Bond Redemption we can’t let our individual desperations change the reality. Everyone has a desperation of some kind going on in their life. Rich, poor, financial, medical, family issues, doesn’t matter, life has a way of creating desperate issues for us all.

The world as a whole understands that the current financial mechanisms that are and have been running global economics in all of its embodiments are a cluster of failures, outdated systems and ineffective functionalities that manifest global desperation. Without question, the concept of the GCR is a much needed solution to right the tilting ship.

The GCR and all the effects in global economic activity it will generate, is a plan designed to last for generations to come. I don’t know about you but I don’t want my grandchildren and their grandchildren to be hampered with the same destructive mentality that a dysfunctional monetary system generates. (I.E. war, poverty, starvation, homelessness etc.). I want it done right. So take as long as you need to get it right. My personal desperations are irrelevant to the bigger picture.

That being said, we should keep our eye on the “bigger picture”. The wealth that is coming forward to support the GCR (Collateral Accounts, Elders, Royals) has the bigger picture in mind. The bigger picture being to create an enduring and sustainable financial system. To infuse their wealth into job creation, technologies, humanitarian efforts, poverty eradication and so on.

The “bigger picture” and overall plan is not to distribute their accumulated personal wealth and natural resources to the masses unchecked. Think about it. If you spent decades or even centuries accumulating this wealth would you just give it away? Consider what these countries, Royals or Elders have had to endure to safeguard this wealth. The loss of lives. The security measures. The suffering of their people. Would you disregard the sacrifices of generation after generation just to hand it out to individuals so they can have personal wealth?

Don’t misunderstand. There is absolutely nothing wrong with wanting to stabilize your personal environment of its desperations but anything past that is just greed. If your mind-set is to buy and accumulate stuff, your mind is not in the game. Our role as a beneficiary, in the bigger picture, is to pay it forward and be a participant to achieve the grand plan for the benefit of generations to come. We have to know our place and fiduciary responsibilities of the funds we are blessed to receive.

There will come a time when all things will be made clear and visible. Your preparation will be an indicator of your commitment and dedication to the bigger picture. Hoping and glomming onto speculative information and narratives on timing is a waste of valuable time and exhausting. This will be done and functional for all to see when it actually occurs. Verifications should only be considered through sources that can’t retract their statements. Consider most information as educational and satisfying your curiosity, not as a determining factor on how you manipulate your life. Educate yourself on the actual activities and laws that are needed to allow the GCR to fulfill its purpose. Like it or not the current laws that govern our existence are what maintain the global lifestyles, good or bad. If they try an implement and push the GCR through with the current laws by definition would be “illegal”.
The thing about changing laws and tax codes is that they never benefit everyone. Those that benefit from a change are happy and those that don’t aren’t. Then you have to consider the question, who is changing the law and why? Is it to benefit themselves or the masses as whole?

Time is better spent in preparation. Remember the definition of luck: “when opportunity meets preparation”. If you are not prepared, opportunity will pass you by.

I download a copy of the summary for H.R.25 or you can go to the Congressional Record 116th Congress at Congress.gov and view the activity daily of H.R. 25 and others. If you want a copy of the summary. Send request subject line “H.R. 25” to replytodjpost@gmail.com
DJ

I am now available for consultations to assist in your education, questions and concerns with Currency, Historical Assets, Project Development and Global Significant Activities.

Go to replytodjpost@gmail.com for questions and scheduling of your appointment.
Subject line: DJ consult (please include your time zone).
Consultations are available for a $50.00 donation.

DONATIONS

The principals of this newsletter bear the bulk of cost of keeping this forum functional. Your DONATIONS have helped in securing the dedication and time required to deliver these messages. The support from our readers is the only means that have kept this forum alive. We are thankful and blessed by those of you who have shared in your generosity. Your ongoing support is essential to our continuation. Please help with what you can when you can to insure its success. All contributions from this request will be applied strictly to the production of this newsletter. Thank you for your assistance....Your support will be graciously received thru Paypal.com: acct. goneforthfornow@gmail.com
Love and Kisses,
Team "Poofness"

POOFness for APR 28: In Your Eyes  Clowns

This post is for information and education purposes only. All representations, presentations, products and opinions are strictly that of the author and do not necessarily reflect the opinion or endorsement of the “Poofness News Letter” and its principals. All readers should perform their own independent due diligence before acting on any information provided.

=====

--hobie

Thanks to: http://www.rumormillnews.com

2POOFness for APR 28: In Your Eyes  Empty Re: POOFness for APR 28: In Your Eyes Sun Apr 28, 2019 8:16 pm

4-truth

4-truth

There are no big road blocks to hold "things" up. 
Poof 

Except that the whole "thing" is based on a lie....

POOFness for APR 28: In Your Eyes  Bovine

ZAP / Poof wrote:The nervous nellies are trying to backstop the entire shebang; but that won’t work!! t

They are trying every digital method they have at their disposal but none of that is going to get any air time, There are factors that are no longer relevant and the makers of the mischief are hard at work looking for other ways to block or redirect the energies of the monies toward their goals. 

TRANSLATION;
(even "Google Translate" couldn't make sense of this gibberish) 
POOFness for APR 28: In Your Eyes  Offended

Last edited by 4-truth on Mon Apr 29, 2019 9:02 pm; edited 2 times in total

3POOFness for APR 28: In Your Eyes  Empty Re: POOFness for APR 28: In Your Eyes Sun Apr 28, 2019 8:52 pm

4-truth

4-truth

ZAPs verbal diarrhea is taking its toll....

POOFness for APR 28: In Your Eyes  Diarrhea1

POOFness for APR 28: In Your Eyes  Diarrhea2

POOFness for APR 28: In Your Eyes  Diarrhea3

POOFness for APR 28: In Your Eyes  Diarrhea4

POOFness for APR 28: In Your Eyes  Blabber

POOFness for APR 28: In Your Eyes  Clueless

POOFness for APR 28: In Your Eyes  Jail

POOFness for APR 28: In Your Eyes  Toss

4POOFness for APR 28: In Your Eyes  Empty Re: POOFness for APR 28: In Your Eyes Mon Apr 29, 2019 3:55 pm

4-truth

4-truth

ZAP wrote:SORRY I STARTED GOING OFF IN DIRECTIONS UNEXPECTED 
POOFness for APR 28: In Your Eyes  Pill
No. not that one and no, not that one either, those are street drugs.....

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum