Latest topics
» WAS MINNESOTA ANOTHER FALSE FLAG?
Let’s sandbag Sandy with light EmptyYesterday at 7:43 pm by topspin2

» POOPness for MAY 29: A PLACE TO CALL HOME - OH POOR ME SEND ME MONEY SUCKERS
Let’s sandbag Sandy with light EmptyYesterday at 5:43 pm by PurpleSkyz

» United Nations Launches Website Promoting ‘New World Order’ Amidst Coronavirus Pandemic
Let’s sandbag Sandy with light EmptyYesterday at 5:35 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Is there evidence that blood types and personality traits are connected?
Let’s sandbag Sandy with light EmptyYesterday at 5:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Feds GDPNow Plummets To -51.2%, 47% Small Businesses Expect To Close Permanently, Spending Collapse
Let’s sandbag Sandy with light EmptyYesterday at 5:19 pm by Consciousness Of Economic

» A Women Gets Her Contact Tracer Certificates and Tells All
Let’s sandbag Sandy with light EmptyYesterday at 5:18 pm by Consciousness Of Economic

» WHAT TheirMEDIA WILL NOT TELL YOU the PLAN Unrolls on Schedule
Let’s sandbag Sandy with light EmptyYesterday at 5:16 pm by Consciousness Of Economic

» Proxima b is more Earth-like than we thought
Let’s sandbag Sandy with light EmptyYesterday at 5:01 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Live: SpaceX Crew Dragon launch 2nd attempt
Let’s sandbag Sandy with light EmptyYesterday at 4:59 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Catching up on oceans, rivers and research during COVID-19
Let’s sandbag Sandy with light EmptyYesterday at 3:56 pm by PurpleSkyz

» PSYCHOLOGICAL OPERATIONS/Go Army
Let’s sandbag Sandy with light EmptyYesterday at 2:45 pm by Consciousness Of Economic

» #QTard Drama Theater - Escape plus MORE
Let’s sandbag Sandy with light EmptyYesterday at 9:57 am by PurpleSkyz

» Why Was Wuhan Lab Locked Down When Outbreak Began?
Let’s sandbag Sandy with light EmptyYesterday at 9:54 am by PurpleSkyz

» Dr. Kendrick: I’ve Signed Death Certificates During Covid-19. Here’s Why You Can’t Trust Any of the Statistics on the Number of Victims
Let’s sandbag Sandy with light EmptyYesterday at 9:46 am by PurpleSkyz

» NASA cuts live feed after showing alleged Black Knight Satellite
Let’s sandbag Sandy with light EmptyYesterday at 9:42 am by PurpleSkyz

» RIOTS - someone is supplying rioters with pallet loads of bricks can you guess (((who?))) plus MORE
Let’s sandbag Sandy with light EmptyYesterday at 9:38 am by PurpleSkyz

» The Principlies of Propaganda by Goebbels
Let’s sandbag Sandy with light EmptyYesterday at 8:22 am by nairatmya@hushmail.com

» Dave Schmidt (Meta 1 Coin Scam) Zoom Meeting Just Happened! If We Know About It, So Does The SEC!!!
Let’s sandbag Sandy with light EmptyFri May 29, 2020 5:03 pm by Carl Spackler

» Former Minnesota Police Officer Derek Chauvin Arrested in Death of George Floyd!!! FINALLY!!!!
Let’s sandbag Sandy with light EmptyFri May 29, 2020 4:23 pm by PurpleSkyz

» UFO News ~ Mysterious UFO Captured Before Disappearing over Lima (Peru) plus MORE
Let’s sandbag Sandy with light EmptyFri May 29, 2020 4:14 pm by PurpleSkyz

CLICK THE SUBSCRIBE BUTTON BELOW TO RECEIVE OUR DAILY NEWSLETTER

A 2ND EMAIL COMPLETES THE ACTIVATION PROCESS

CLICK THE PURPLE BUTTON TO VIEW OUR LATEST POSTS

You are not connected. Please login or register

OUT OF MIND » PLANET AWARENESS » ATMOSPHERIC CHANGES » Let’s sandbag Sandy with light

Let’s sandbag Sandy with light

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Let’s sandbag Sandy with light Empty Let’s sandbag Sandy with light on Mon Oct 29, 2012 9:19 am

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

Let’s sandbag Sandy with light
Posted on October 29, 2012

Will-I-Am states ~ I’ve read a lot of info on how this storm has been HAARP’ed. I’ve been reading posts on the motive behind dark attempts to stop the US election by using the power of the Mother against her own creation. This plan puts innocent lives and massive amounts of property at risk.

I believe it is time to QUICKLY launch a counter power move in the name of Divine Light and Love. I invite the InLight-ened of this planet to counteract HAARP energy by using the power of Light to diminish this attempt by the Cabal to manipulate America’s vote.

I am putting this out there to you – the reader – to activate and focus the energy of Light you wield to diminish the dark’s desired outcome for this storm.

Consciously call upon your Light. Ask for help of all kingdoms of the Mother. Ask for help from the Lighted beings watching over us from space – our brothers and sisters. Concentrate your focus until it is strong enough to offset the dark side manipulation of planetary weather patterns. This issue goes beyond politics. The storm is not red or blue. The impertinence of manipulating the Mother for selfish gain is the issue.

I believe putting out the call thru the Light Blogs can have an affect. If you have a blog please post. Make this go viral! Thank you.

Will I am

Thanks to shiftfrequency.com

2Let’s sandbag Sandy with light Empty Re: Let’s sandbag Sandy with light on Mon Oct 29, 2012 9:28 am

Ponee

Ponee
Admin
Absolutely Beautiful! Thank you for sharing and encouraging more than a "watch and see" perspective of what is going on. Focusing on prayer rather than fear.....

For  Dinar News and Gurus please visit us at www.dinardaily.net  

3Let’s sandbag Sandy with light Empty Re: Let’s sandbag Sandy with light on Mon Oct 29, 2012 11:53 am

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin
Let’s sandbag Sandy with light 1598226751

4Let’s sandbag Sandy with light Empty Re: Let’s sandbag Sandy with light on Tue Oct 30, 2012 11:37 am

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin
Lets all send our LIGHT to those still under the effects of this storm. Our prayers go out to those stranded, lost homes, and the 21 so far reported dead.

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum