Robert Dunalp Court Docs - Oil scamby Carl Spackler Today at 11:12 am
If this is THE same Robert Dunlap, it would appear he avoided being served but later on did have to pay back the $ he scammed in civil court.
Meta 1 Coin Nut Nicole Bowdler - "Spirit School"! Only $550!by Carl Spackler Today at 1:38 pm
Heck I am going! Looks fun!
Welcome to Spirit School where all lineages of channelling, mediumship, star origins and psychic ability are honored. Here we help students work with their gifts naturally and support their learning of the higher realms in a compassionate environment. Learn to Channel is a divinely inspired course designed to help you channel yourself and your team in Spirit through multiple forms of channeling. When you can hear, feel and see your team in Spirit, life becomes a dance of wonderment and joy. No longer do you see life as happening to you... but FOR YOU!
Learn to Channel is for students who want to learn about communication with their Angels, Spirit Guides and Star Family. In this 5 week course we will take you on a journey through your Clair-gifts and activate your natural psychic centers, so you will be able to discern the non-physical world around you. Each week is packed with information, exercises and videos to help you. All coursework and group meetings will be online and you will have lifetime access to them! We will also be meeting once a week for two hours in a group format, to practice channelling. These meetings will take place through video broadcasting with all of the students. Each week you will be given “homework” and a chance to further explore your gifts.
The course runs July 24th through August 28th.
In this 5 week course, students will have unlimited access to materials as they’re released. New material is realized weekly starting on Wednesday, July 24th
Thanks to Carl here: http://www.dinardaily.net/t84838-meta-1-coin-nut-nicole-bowdler-spirit-school-only-550#352137
Meta 1 Coin Email to Boca Raton Police - Please also reach out to them with ANY facts you have!by Carl Spackler on Fri Mar 29, 2019 7:59 am
Hello. I am emailing you to make you aware of a massive crypto coin scam ( over $3 million and counting) that is being run by 2 ( and soon to be 3) people who we believe reside in your district. The scam is called Meta 1 Coin. You can see the incredible claims for yourselves at – http://www.meta1.io or view their YouTube videos and Face book page.
The scam was launched in UPS store from Sedona AZ but oddly the key people are now in Florida ( founder Robert Dunlap and Nicole Bowdler).
Dave Schmidt, a former WA State Senator who was found guilty of embezzling his own campaign funds, has announced for “business reasons” he too is moving to the Boca Raton area in April. Dave has been running scams since 2014 and has been smart to stay in the “gray area”. This scam however is well beyond any gray areas.
They Meta 1 scam has been reported to the SEC and local Sedona Police and while of course neither will comment on active investigations, it’s a bit odd the primary players in this scam have all left AZ and moved to Florida. We wonder if someone started asking “uncomfortable” questions in Sedona?
The key points to this scam are:
· Robert Dunlap (could be an alias), a self-proclaimed multi-millionaire, used $67 million dollars to buy valuable art (including even 5 Picassos!) that are held by a private trust in AZ (Meta 1 Coin Trust now with $3 MILLION per the public records since Oct 2018!)
· They have an “art forensics lab” in Sedona AZ they spent millions on lab equipment on in order to “validate” all the rare art they claim to have and increase its value
· They claim to have 20 or so rare and valuable art works now worth over $1 BILLION that “back” the Meta 1 Coin as a physical asset (a similar coin scam using real estate was just in the news). They refuse however to name ANY of the paintings from anyone who asks
· They have a $1 BILLION surety bond to back up the arts value. Of course they claim all the art purchases, surety bonds etc. are public records and as you probably guessed none exist
· They claim they notified and filed with the SEC. As I bet you guessed again we can find NO records of this
· The most incredible claim however is there are Art Museums who have reached out TO them to sell them $2 TRILLION ( yes TRILLION) dollars in rare art- which they claim will make the price of the scam crypto coin, now at $22.22 each hit $2,000 in 2 years. You can watch Dave Schmidt for example on his March 6th YouTube video repeat this insane claim
· They sell these unregistered Meta 1 Coins at Dave “get rich “Workshops on a table in the back of the rooms. There is a workshop in Ft Lauderdale coming up on April 27th where I hope someone from law enforcement has a firsthand look as this scam is incredible to believe
· Anyone who questions them is met with legal threats – or worse ,which is why all of us tracking them ( see dinar daily website) wish to remain anonymous
While most people would laugh at this scam and the nonsense claims, with over $3 million in their private Meta 1 Coin Trust in Sedona AZ, these people are having the last laugh. Every workshop they have they scam people out of tens of thousands of dollars. It’s amazing. I hope this email finds you well and is taken seriously. It’s horrible they continue to get away with this.
THANKS TO CARL HERE: http://www.dinardaily.net/t83593-meta-1-coin-email-to-boca-raton-police-please-also-reach-out-to-them-with-any-facts-you-have#352143