OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» The Insanely Dark Story Behind “Poltergeist” and its Young Star Heather O’Rourke
Voter Fraud in NEVADA and lots of it!!! EmptyToday at 12:40 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Robot shocks with how human-like it is
Voter Fraud in NEVADA and lots of it!!! EmptyToday at 12:26 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Melbourne, Australia — Dec 4th, 2021: Massive, Spirited Protest Against Medical Tyranny
Voter Fraud in NEVADA and lots of it!!! EmptyToday at 12:19 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Biden admin agrees to pause COVID shot mandate for healthcare workers. Fact Is they had no choice!
Voter Fraud in NEVADA and lots of it!!! EmptyToday at 12:13 pm by PurpleSkyz

» THE GREAT RESET: ‘Now Or Never’, The Great ‘Transition’ Must Be Imposed – By Alastair Crooke
Voter Fraud in NEVADA and lots of it!!! EmptyToday at 12:07 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Two German Footballers Collapse ‘Suddenly & Unexpectedly’ During the Same Match
Voter Fraud in NEVADA and lots of it!!! EmptyToday at 12:04 pm by PurpleSkyz

» 'Stick Your Vaccine Mandate Up Your A**' Anthem Spreads
Voter Fraud in NEVADA and lots of it!!! EmptyToday at 11:54 am by PurpleSkyz

» The FDA Slaps Major Warning About Pfizer Drug as Vaccine Reactions Come Under Scrutiny
Voter Fraud in NEVADA and lots of it!!! EmptyToday at 11:49 am by PurpleSkyz

» Burning triangular object flying over South Carolina
Voter Fraud in NEVADA and lots of it!!! EmptyToday at 11:46 am by PurpleSkyz

» Researchers Afraid To Publish Vaccine Heart Inflammation Study & Risk Funding Loss From Big Pharma
Voter Fraud in NEVADA and lots of it!!! EmptyToday at 11:39 am by PurpleSkyz

» EPISODE 6 LINK
Voter Fraud in NEVADA and lots of it!!! EmptyToday at 11:29 am by PurpleSkyz

» One of Florida’s Biggest Hospital Systems Suspends All Covid Vaccine Mandates
Voter Fraud in NEVADA and lots of it!!! EmptyToday at 11:27 am by PurpleSkyz

» Research Determines Link Between Air Pollution and Mental Illness
Voter Fraud in NEVADA and lots of it!!! EmptyYesterday at 11:15 am by PurpleSkyz

» CDC: No Record of Naturally Immune Transmitting COVID-19
Voter Fraud in NEVADA and lots of it!!! EmptyYesterday at 11:00 am by PurpleSkyz

» Surprised? Pfizer, BioNTech Say Jab for New ‘Omicron’ Strain Ready in 100 days
Voter Fraud in NEVADA and lots of it!!! EmptyYesterday at 10:55 am by PurpleSkyz

» Pacific Ocean garbage patch is immense plastic habitat
Voter Fraud in NEVADA and lots of it!!! EmptyYesterday at 10:50 am by PurpleSkyz

» Unvaccinated Sit-In Shuts Down Panera in NYC
Voter Fraud in NEVADA and lots of it!!! EmptyYesterday at 2:54 am by PurpleSkyz

» Nevada Becomes First State To Impose Surcharge On Unvaccinated Workers
Voter Fraud in NEVADA and lots of it!!! EmptyYesterday at 2:52 am by PurpleSkyz

» We’ve Only Just Begun To See The Benefits Of The New Surge In Homeschooling
Voter Fraud in NEVADA and lots of it!!! EmptyYesterday at 2:51 am by PurpleSkyz

» Congressman Introduces Bill to Force FDA to Release Pfizer Documents Within 100 Days, Instead of 55 Years
Voter Fraud in NEVADA and lots of it!!! EmptyYesterday at 2:49 am by PurpleSkyz

» Pro-Vaxxers Triggered After Country Music Legend Reveals He Won’t Get Vax
Voter Fraud in NEVADA and lots of it!!! EmptyYesterday at 2:46 am by PurpleSkyz

» It’s Time to Free Leonard Peltier, America’s Longest Serving Political Prisoner
Voter Fraud in NEVADA and lots of it!!! EmptyYesterday at 2:43 am by PurpleSkyz

Holistic Alternative
Health Care
by Bridgette Lyn Dolgoff

CONTACT HERE TO SCHEDULE ONLINE SESSIONS
www.https://coe-llc.com

NEW ETSY SHOP FEATURING HERBAL SALVES

NOW MAKING A MEDICATED OIL FOR PEOPLE WHO HAVE PCR DAMAGE
www.https://coe-llc.com

Sway on Out Of Mind:
Sway's Website:
josuemercadoproductions.tk
Buy Me A Coffee:
PayPal:www.paypal.me/swaymerk CashApp:

You are not connected. Please login or register

OUT OF MIND » THE INSANITY OF REALITY » GOVERNMENT & THE NEW WORLD ORDER » Voter Fraud in NEVADA and lots of it!!!

Voter Fraud in NEVADA and lots of it!!!

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Voter Fraud in NEVADA and lots of it!!! Empty Voter Fraud in NEVADA and lots of it!!! Sun Feb 05, 2012 10:23 am

shakes4life2

What a wild experience yesterday in NEVADA......can you say VOTER FRAUD....it is MORE prevalent than ever.....just in my precinct alone.....they let folks vote before the caucus and they counted their votes.....once the caucus completed I stood over the chairperson and watched the count...there were more votes than people on the registration roster which I had to demand to see....they tried to sweep it under the rug.....I demanded a recount and told them I was going to contest it!!! They finally pulled out the sheet where they let the 3 people register early and vote.......lots more I'm sure went on in other places.....NO FREAKIN' WAY NEWTARD COULD HAVE MORE VOTES THAN DR. PAUL.....NO WAY.....HE DIDN'T EVEN HAVE A CAMPAIGN GOING ON HERE EXCEPT THE LAST FEW WEEKS WHEN ADELSON BOUGHT THOSE VOTERS.....THIS IS A CRIME PEOPLE......I DIDN'T KNOW IT WAS THIS BAD BUT IT IS......WE MUST REVOLT IF WE ARE EVER TO HAVE A FAIR ELECTION!!!!

godsfool713

godsfool713

yep!!!

THIS IS GOING TO BE TRICKY!!!

IN FACT .....ALL VOTER MACHINES ARE RIGGED

IF EVERY COUNTY COUNTED THEIR YOUR VOTES...

WHO CAN BE TRUSTED ??

LOOK AT WHAT HAPPEN TO YOU....CORRUPTION

:P

shakes4life2

godsfool......here's another report from a Ron Paul supporter who was at my same site....this is what he says....

“This caucus process sure looks like a mess from my perspective. Many of you were in small caucuses that, I would imagine, are more easily controlled. Mine and others at the site were sitting ducks for fraud and error.
We had 100+/- caucus voters and shared a large room with two other, slightly smaller, precincts. It wasn’t possible to verify that all that received ballots were properly eligible to cast them. We couldn’t even be certain that any one person submitted only one ballot. Ballots were issued, and extras returned by a volunteer, to the site manager with a vague notion of security. But should I have desired, I could have easily stuffed the ballot box. We don’t even know if all the bodies in the seats were registered Republicans.
With an inability to check ID’s at the door, anyone could have come in and received a ballot. Sure, we checked the ID,s of those that came to the table but if they didn’t do that we would not have known. There’s a count of how many checked in and how many ballots were cast but we couldn’t even be sure those numbers matched — many arrived after the count from which we requested our ballots. And since they were flowing in in drips and drabs, keeping track was not a reality.”

I have to say....the only good thing to come out of it is that they did not steal our delegates.....even though my precinct went for Romney.....we were allotted 9 delegates....4 of us Ron Paul supporters got in.....we fooled them....WE WILL RULE AT THE COUNTY CONVENTION!!

godsfool713

godsfool713

OH THE STUFFED THE box!!

WOW

THEY ARE SCARED!!! OF RONNIE

but....YOU ARE CORRECT ABOUT THE DELEGATES .... GRABS AS MUCH AS YOU CAN THERE ...OUR VOTE DOES NOT MATTER

WELL IVE GOT HOMEWORK TILL JUNE

GOOD LUCK NEVADA!! :P

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum