OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» In 1917 Rudolf Steiner Foresaw a Vaccine that Would ‘Drive All Inclination Toward Spirituality Out of People’s Souls’
John Cleese: “I Prefer Cultures That Do Not Tolerate Female Genital Mutilation” EmptyToday at 9:44 am by PurpleSkyz

» Trump slammed for failing to pardon Assange, Snowden and freeing War Criminals
John Cleese: “I Prefer Cultures That Do Not Tolerate Female Genital Mutilation” EmptyToday at 9:41 am by PurpleSkyz

» Vatican bank's former chief found guilty of money laundering, sentenced to nearly 9 years in prison
John Cleese: “I Prefer Cultures That Do Not Tolerate Female Genital Mutilation” EmptyToday at 9:34 am by PurpleSkyz

» CDC Stops Reporting on Experimental COVID mRNA Injection Side Effects
John Cleese: “I Prefer Cultures That Do Not Tolerate Female Genital Mutilation” EmptyToday at 9:31 am by PurpleSkyz

» Halfway Through this Winter of Covid, Overall Mortality is Around Normal for this Time of Year. Something Doesn’t Add Up
John Cleese: “I Prefer Cultures That Do Not Tolerate Female Genital Mutilation” EmptyToday at 9:28 am by PurpleSkyz

» FEEL THE BERN - Meme Flood :)
John Cleese: “I Prefer Cultures That Do Not Tolerate Female Genital Mutilation” EmptyYesterday at 11:30 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Biden Issues Executive Order Launching “100 Day Masking Challenge”
John Cleese: “I Prefer Cultures That Do Not Tolerate Female Genital Mutilation” EmptyYesterday at 6:25 pm by PurpleSkyz

» SIMON PARKES CLAIMS INAUGURATION IS CGI
John Cleese: “I Prefer Cultures That Do Not Tolerate Female Genital Mutilation” EmptyYesterday at 12:28 pm by PurpleSkyz

» UFO News ~ UFO in Sydney, Australia plus MORE
John Cleese: “I Prefer Cultures That Do Not Tolerate Female Genital Mutilation” EmptyYesterday at 12:14 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Best Celestial Event Of 2021? Comet C/2021 A1 LEONARD will be Brightest
John Cleese: “I Prefer Cultures That Do Not Tolerate Female Genital Mutilation” EmptyYesterday at 12:04 pm by PurpleSkyz

» 'Book of the Dead' scroll found in Saqqara
John Cleese: “I Prefer Cultures That Do Not Tolerate Female Genital Mutilation” EmptyYesterday at 12:00 pm by PurpleSkyz

» FULL (of it) - Benjamin bla bla blah Fulford... 1/18/2021 - The Timeline of The World’s Future Will Be Chosen This Week
John Cleese: “I Prefer Cultures That Do Not Tolerate Female Genital Mutilation” EmptyYesterday at 11:54 am by PurpleSkyz

» THE CORPORATION OF THE UNITED STATES GETS NEW CEO
John Cleese: “I Prefer Cultures That Do Not Tolerate Female Genital Mutilation” EmptyYesterday at 11:44 am by PurpleSkyz

» Report: National Guard Turned Backs on Biden Motorcade
John Cleese: “I Prefer Cultures That Do Not Tolerate Female Genital Mutilation” EmptyYesterday at 11:41 am by PurpleSkyz

» RETURN TO EDEN: ‘Freedom Cove’, An Off-Grid Floating Homestead At One With Nature
John Cleese: “I Prefer Cultures That Do Not Tolerate Female Genital Mutilation” EmptyYesterday at 11:33 am by PurpleSkyz

» W.H.O. Acknowledges Chi-Com Virus Tests are Highly Flawed
John Cleese: “I Prefer Cultures That Do Not Tolerate Female Genital Mutilation” EmptyYesterday at 11:29 am by PurpleSkyz

» Research Establishes Antibiotic Potential for Cannabis Molecule
John Cleese: “I Prefer Cultures That Do Not Tolerate Female Genital Mutilation” EmptyYesterday at 11:25 am by PurpleSkyz

» 'Side-effects of second dose of vaccine are even worse than from the first dose'
John Cleese: “I Prefer Cultures That Do Not Tolerate Female Genital Mutilation” EmptyWed Jan 20, 2021 5:31 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Scotland recorded 33 UFO sightings in 2020
John Cleese: “I Prefer Cultures That Do Not Tolerate Female Genital Mutilation” EmptyWed Jan 20, 2021 4:33 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Light Pillar Over Carnikava, Latvia
John Cleese: “I Prefer Cultures That Do Not Tolerate Female Genital Mutilation” EmptyWed Jan 20, 2021 4:32 pm by PurpleSkyz

CLICK THE SUBSCRIBE BUTTON BELOW TO RECEIVE OUR DAILY NEWSLETTER

A 2ND EMAIL COMPLETES THE ACTIVATION PROCESS

CLICK THE PURPLE BUTTON TO VIEW OUR LATEST POSTS

You are not connected. Please login or register

OUT OF MIND » THE INSANITY OF REALITY » GOVERNMENT & THE NEW WORLD ORDER » John Cleese: “I Prefer Cultures That Do Not Tolerate Female Genital Mutilation”

John Cleese: “I Prefer Cultures That Do Not Tolerate Female Genital Mutilation”

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin
John Cleese: “I Prefer Cultures That Do Not Tolerate Female Genital Mutilation”
Date: May 31, 2019Author: Nwo Report 

“Will this be considered racist?”

John Cleese: “I Prefer Cultures That Do Not Tolerate Female Genital Mutilation” 300519cleese
Source: Paul Joseph Watson | Infowars.com
John Cleese hit back at critics who savaged him for a tweet in which he said that London is no longer an English city by tweeting, “I prefer cultures that do not tolerate female genital mutilation.”
As we reported yesterday, the actor came under fire from the left after tweeting “London was not really an English city any more,” explaining that his friends who visited from abroad confirmed his observation.
This prompted a deluge of condemnation, primarily from celebrities who live in the whitest areas of London and the UK. London Mayor Sadiq Khan also reacted to the comment, insisting “diversity is our greatest strength”.
However, Cleese was not cowed and doubled down with another tweet in which he asserted that some cultures were better than others.
Read More

Thanks to: https://nworeport.me

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum