OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Discovery of a New Rare Blood Type Could Save The Lives of Future Newborns
John Cleese: “I Prefer Cultures That Do Not Tolerate Female Genital Mutilation” EmptyToday at 10:05 am by PurpleSkyz

» UPDATE: US aviation intelligence office removes UFO from its official seal
John Cleese: “I Prefer Cultures That Do Not Tolerate Female Genital Mutilation” EmptyToday at 10:02 am by PurpleSkyz

» CDC says a Record Number Of Kids Being HOSPITALIZED Due To Weakened Immune Systems
John Cleese: “I Prefer Cultures That Do Not Tolerate Female Genital Mutilation” EmptyToday at 9:48 am by PurpleSkyz

» Is the U.S. Blood Supply Tainted?
John Cleese: “I Prefer Cultures That Do Not Tolerate Female Genital Mutilation” EmptyToday at 9:40 am by PurpleSkyz

» ‘Spooky’ quantum-entanglement experiments win physics Nobel
John Cleese: “I Prefer Cultures That Do Not Tolerate Female Genital Mutilation” EmptyToday at 9:34 am by PurpleSkyz

» Global Monetary System Is Close to Collapse
John Cleese: “I Prefer Cultures That Do Not Tolerate Female Genital Mutilation” EmptyToday at 9:32 am by PurpleSkyz

» US Buying $290M Worth Of Anti-Radiation Drugs for Use In “Nuclear Emergency”
John Cleese: “I Prefer Cultures That Do Not Tolerate Female Genital Mutilation” EmptyToday at 9:27 am by PurpleSkyz

» Another “No Cause of Death Given” for Young and Healthy Professional Athlete, Ex-WWE Wrestler Sara Lee
John Cleese: “I Prefer Cultures That Do Not Tolerate Female Genital Mutilation” EmptyToday at 9:21 am by PurpleSkyz

» Biden to pardon thousands convicted of marijuana possession
John Cleese: “I Prefer Cultures That Do Not Tolerate Female Genital Mutilation” EmptyToday at 9:13 am by PurpleSkyz

» Doctors File First Lawsuit Challenging California Law That Seeks to Punish Physicians for COVID ‘Misinformation’
John Cleese: “I Prefer Cultures That Do Not Tolerate Female Genital Mutilation” EmptyToday at 9:06 am by PurpleSkyz

» Calculated CDC Data: 88MM People Had An Adverse Event in US Alone!
John Cleese: “I Prefer Cultures That Do Not Tolerate Female Genital Mutilation” EmptyToday at 9:02 am by PurpleSkyz

» “Gone in 30 Minutes” – Next on Europe’s Doomsday List: Collapse of Cell Phone Networks
John Cleese: “I Prefer Cultures That Do Not Tolerate Female Genital Mutilation” EmptyYesterday at 11:25 am by PurpleSkyz

» New research demonstrates that political ideology can taint logical reasoning
John Cleese: “I Prefer Cultures That Do Not Tolerate Female Genital Mutilation” EmptyYesterday at 11:21 am by PurpleSkyz

»  GOT SCIATICA? Huge uptick in sciatica cases since Covid-19 vaccine campaign began
John Cleese: “I Prefer Cultures That Do Not Tolerate Female Genital Mutilation” EmptyYesterday at 11:16 am by PurpleSkyz

» The Mysterious Phenomenon of Déjà Vu Is Finally Closer to Being Explained
John Cleese: “I Prefer Cultures That Do Not Tolerate Female Genital Mutilation” EmptyYesterday at 10:05 am by PurpleSkyz

» VAERS COVID Vaccine Injury Reports ‘Unprecedented’ in Quantity and ‘Alarm,’
John Cleese: “I Prefer Cultures That Do Not Tolerate Female Genital Mutilation” EmptyYesterday at 10:01 am by PurpleSkyz

» Watch Stella Assange Slap The Mustache Off John Bolton’s War Criminal Face
John Cleese: “I Prefer Cultures That Do Not Tolerate Female Genital Mutilation” EmptyYesterday at 9:59 am by PurpleSkyz

» Bioweapon BS — The Lab Leak Narrative & Virology’s Ongoing, Cruel, Pointless Torture & Massacre of Animals
John Cleese: “I Prefer Cultures That Do Not Tolerate Female Genital Mutilation” EmptyYesterday at 9:40 am by PurpleSkyz

» NYC – Free Leonard Peltier Event! — NYC Anarchist Black Cross
John Cleese: “I Prefer Cultures That Do Not Tolerate Female Genital Mutilation” EmptyYesterday at 9:31 am by PurpleSkyz

» A Brain-Damaged Nation: Neurological Diseases Explode in 2021 After COVID-19 Vaccines – 100,000%+ Increase in Strokes
John Cleese: “I Prefer Cultures That Do Not Tolerate Female Genital Mutilation” EmptyYesterday at 9:22 am by PurpleSkyz

» Government, MSM gaslighting Americans about food industry sabotage and mysterious fires
John Cleese: “I Prefer Cultures That Do Not Tolerate Female Genital Mutilation” EmptyYesterday at 9:14 am by PurpleSkyz

» Clif High - Dread
John Cleese: “I Prefer Cultures That Do Not Tolerate Female Genital Mutilation” EmptyYesterday at 9:04 am by PurpleSkyz

You are not connected. Please login or register

OUT OF MIND » THE INSANITY OF REALITY » GOVERNMENTS & THE NEW WORLD ORDER » John Cleese: “I Prefer Cultures That Do Not Tolerate Female Genital Mutilation”

John Cleese: “I Prefer Cultures That Do Not Tolerate Female Genital Mutilation”

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

John Cleese: “I Prefer Cultures That Do Not Tolerate Female Genital Mutilation”
Date: May 31, 2019Author: Nwo Report 

“Will this be considered racist?”

John Cleese: “I Prefer Cultures That Do Not Tolerate Female Genital Mutilation” 300519cleese
Source: Paul Joseph Watson | Infowars.com
John Cleese hit back at critics who savaged him for a tweet in which he said that London is no longer an English city by tweeting, “I prefer cultures that do not tolerate female genital mutilation.”
As we reported yesterday, the actor came under fire from the left after tweeting “London was not really an English city any more,” explaining that his friends who visited from abroad confirmed his observation.
This prompted a deluge of condemnation, primarily from celebrities who live in the whitest areas of London and the UK. London Mayor Sadiq Khan also reacted to the comment, insisting “diversity is our greatest strength”.
However, Cleese was not cowed and doubled down with another tweet in which he asserted that some cultures were better than others.
Read More

Thanks to: https://nworeport.me

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum