OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Is it possible to apply positive + in favor Newton III Motion Law as a dynamic system in a motor engine
Sir Patrick Stewart Says He Takes Cannabis Edibles For Arthritic Pain EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 11:33 pm by globalturbo

» Meta 1 Coin Scam Update - Robert Dunlop Arrested
Sir Patrick Stewart Says He Takes Cannabis Edibles For Arthritic Pain EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 12:14 am by RamblerNash

» As We Navigate Debs Passing
Sir Patrick Stewart Says He Takes Cannabis Edibles For Arthritic Pain EmptyMon Jan 08, 2024 6:18 pm by Ponee

» 10/7 — Much More Dangerous & Diabolical Than Anyone Knows
Sir Patrick Stewart Says He Takes Cannabis Edibles For Arthritic Pain EmptyThu Nov 02, 2023 8:30 pm by KennyL

» Sundays and Deb.....
Sir Patrick Stewart Says He Takes Cannabis Edibles For Arthritic Pain EmptySun Oct 01, 2023 9:11 pm by NanneeRose

» African Official Exposes Bill Gates’ Depopulation Agenda: ‘My Country Is Not Your Laboratory’
Sir Patrick Stewart Says He Takes Cannabis Edibles For Arthritic Pain EmptyThu Sep 21, 2023 4:39 am by NanneeRose

» DEBS HEALTH
Sir Patrick Stewart Says He Takes Cannabis Edibles For Arthritic Pain EmptySun Sep 03, 2023 10:23 am by ANENRO

» Attorney Reveals the “Exculpatory” Evidence Jack Smith Possesses that Exonerates President Trump
Sir Patrick Stewart Says He Takes Cannabis Edibles For Arthritic Pain EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:48 am by ANENRO

» Update From Site Owner to Members & Guests
Sir Patrick Stewart Says He Takes Cannabis Edibles For Arthritic Pain EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:47 am by ANENRO

» New global internet censorship began today
Sir Patrick Stewart Says He Takes Cannabis Edibles For Arthritic Pain EmptyMon Aug 21, 2023 9:25 am by NanneeRose

» Alienated from reality
Sir Patrick Stewart Says He Takes Cannabis Edibles For Arthritic Pain EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why does Russia now believe that Covid-19 was a US-created bioweapon?
Sir Patrick Stewart Says He Takes Cannabis Edibles For Arthritic Pain EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

»  Man reports history of interaction with seemingly intelligent orbs
Sir Patrick Stewart Says He Takes Cannabis Edibles For Arthritic Pain EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:34 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Western reactions to the controversial Benin Bronzes
Sir Patrick Stewart Says He Takes Cannabis Edibles For Arthritic Pain EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» India unveils first images from Moon mission
Sir Patrick Stewart Says He Takes Cannabis Edibles For Arthritic Pain EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Scientists achieve nuclear fusion net energy gain for second time
Sir Patrick Stewart Says He Takes Cannabis Edibles For Arthritic Pain EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:25 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Putin Signals 5G Ban
Sir Patrick Stewart Says He Takes Cannabis Edibles For Arthritic Pain EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:07 pm by PurpleSkyz

» “Texas Student Dies in Car Accident — Discovers Life after Death”
Sir Patrick Stewart Says He Takes Cannabis Edibles For Arthritic Pain EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:05 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The hidden history taught by secret societies
Sir Patrick Stewart Says He Takes Cannabis Edibles For Arthritic Pain EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:03 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Vaccines and SIDS (Crib Death)
Sir Patrick Stewart Says He Takes Cannabis Edibles For Arthritic Pain EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:00 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Sun blasts out highest-energy radiation ever recorded, raising questions for solar physics
Sir Patrick Stewart Says He Takes Cannabis Edibles For Arthritic Pain EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 2:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why you should be eating more porcini mushrooms
Sir Patrick Stewart Says He Takes Cannabis Edibles For Arthritic Pain EmptySun Aug 06, 2023 10:38 am by PurpleSkyz

You are not connected. Please login or register

Sir Patrick Stewart Says He Takes Cannabis Edibles For Arthritic Pain

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

Sir Patrick Stewart Says He Takes Cannabis Edibles For Arthritic Pain
Posted on 2019/06/6

Sir Patrick Stewart Says He Takes Cannabis Edibles For Arthritic Pain Fdsgdh

By Mandy Froelich / Truth Theory

Due to its medicinal qualities, cannabis (hemp and marijuana) is being legalized in at an unprecedented rate. The components THC, THCA, and CBD have been proven to benefit a variety of ailments and provide pain relief. For these reasons, celebrity actor Sir Patrick Stewart regularly consumes cannabis edibles. He told The Telegraph that the marijuana-infused products help reduce arthritic pain in his hands.
Two years ago, Stewart shared that he often uses cannabis sprays, ointments, and edible products to soothe his hands. He chose to comment on marijuana use to support a project from Oxford University that seeks to explore the medical benefits of cannabis.
“Two years ago, in Los Angeles I was examined by a doctor and given a note which gave me legal permission to purchase, from a registered outlet, cannabis-based products, which I was advised might help the ortho-arthritis in both my hands,” said Stewart. “This, it would seem, is a genetically-based condition. My mother had badly distorted and painful hands.”
Stewart, 78, said he uses the ointment at night and applies the spray to his fingers and joints throughout the day. With the products, the pain and stiffness in his hands are reduced. This enables him to live life more comfortably and do more of the activities he enjoys.
Over 5000 people have downloaded our free ebook “Growth Hacking Tips And Rituals For Optimal Living” CLICK HERE to get your free copy now
Though marijuana remains federally illegal, Stewart supports its decriminalization.
“I have had no negative side effects from this treatment and the alternative would have been to continue taking NSAID’s, Advil, Aleve and Naproxen, which are known to be harsh on the liver and to cause acid reflux,” said Stewart. “This is an important step forward for Britain in a field of research that has for too long been held back by prejudice, fear and ignorance. I believe this program of research might result in benefits for people like myself as well as millions of others.”
Did you know? There are over 100 peer-reviewed studies confirming that components of the cannabis plant, primarily CBD, have the potential to remedy numerous afflictions. Furthermore, there has never been a single overdose on marijuana. Can pharmaceutical companies claim the same about their products?

Thanks to: https://truththeory.com

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum