OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» CERN Physicists Measure Charge Radii of ‘Magic’ Nickel Nuclei
Former Homeless Man Opens Food Truck to Feed Those in Need EmptyToday at 12:10 pm by PurpleSkyz

»  Nano-Man by Spacebusters
Former Homeless Man Opens Food Truck to Feed Those in Need EmptyToday at 12:08 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Psychedelic Medicine Is on the Rise and the Mental Health Sphere May Never Look Back
Former Homeless Man Opens Food Truck to Feed Those in Need EmptyToday at 11:19 am by PurpleSkyz

» Bombshell Cover-Up: Cancer Diagnoses in the Military Rose Over THREE-FOLD Since Jabs Were Introduced
Former Homeless Man Opens Food Truck to Feed Those in Need EmptyToday at 11:14 am by PurpleSkyz

» ANTIDOTES to toxins in Covid ‘vaccines’
Former Homeless Man Opens Food Truck to Feed Those in Need EmptyToday at 11:10 am by PurpleSkyz

» My My, Hey Hey, Joe Rogan Is Here To Stay: Spotify Agrees To Remove Neil Young After His Ultimatum
Former Homeless Man Opens Food Truck to Feed Those in Need EmptyToday at 10:59 am by PurpleSkyz

» Bombshell Document Dump on Pfizer Vaccine Data
Former Homeless Man Opens Food Truck to Feed Those in Need EmptyToday at 10:43 am by PurpleSkyz

» Trudeau Slams Anti-Vaccine Mandate Truckers For Holding “Unacceptable Views”
Former Homeless Man Opens Food Truck to Feed Those in Need EmptyToday at 10:38 am by PurpleSkyz

» US Gov’t to Fix Supply Chain Problem by Banning Unvaxxed Truckers from Crossing the Border
Former Homeless Man Opens Food Truck to Feed Those in Need EmptyToday at 10:34 am by PurpleSkyz

» Florida Doctor: Families Sneak Ivermectin To Loved Ones In Hospitals With COVID-19, See Improvement
Former Homeless Man Opens Food Truck to Feed Those in Need EmptyToday at 10:30 am by PurpleSkyz

» FDA Suddenly Pulls Monoclonal Antibody Treatment EUAs: ‘They are Not a Substitute for Vaccination’
Former Homeless Man Opens Food Truck to Feed Those in Need EmptyYesterday at 2:39 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Olympic Gymnast dies right after Covid Vaccination – and the Media says: “Anti-vaxxer dies from Covid.”
Former Homeless Man Opens Food Truck to Feed Those in Need EmptyYesterday at 2:16 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Meanwhile in Wisconsin...
Former Homeless Man Opens Food Truck to Feed Those in Need EmptyYesterday at 2:10 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Truth is Not a Conspiracy
Former Homeless Man Opens Food Truck to Feed Those in Need EmptyYesterday at 12:07 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Good People Doing Good Things – Dan Price
Former Homeless Man Opens Food Truck to Feed Those in Need EmptyYesterday at 11:52 am by PurpleSkyz

» We The People
Former Homeless Man Opens Food Truck to Feed Those in Need EmptyYesterday at 11:42 am by PurpleSkyz

» Father, Whose Doctor Said the Vaccine Could Kill Him, Denied Life-Saving Care For Not Taking Covid Jab
Former Homeless Man Opens Food Truck to Feed Those in Need EmptyYesterday at 11:32 am by PurpleSkyz

» Planet Lockdown: A Documentary
Former Homeless Man Opens Food Truck to Feed Those in Need EmptyYesterday at 11:27 am by PurpleSkyz

»  Military Vaxx Data Rocks DC: Catastrophic Injury Toll Exposed at Sen Johnson Hearing
Former Homeless Man Opens Food Truck to Feed Those in Need EmptyYesterday at 11:14 am by PurpleSkyz

» VAERS & Vaccines: What Media Will Never Tell You! by DH Jetson/TS Caladan
Former Homeless Man Opens Food Truck to Feed Those in Need EmptyYesterday at 12:55 am by PurpleSkyz

» Astronomers Detect Rare 'Missing Link' Black Hole in Our Closest Galactic Neighbor
Former Homeless Man Opens Food Truck to Feed Those in Need EmptyTue Jan 25, 2022 1:15 pm by PurpleSkyz

» We Are Being Prepared for a False Flag Alien Invasion
Former Homeless Man Opens Food Truck to Feed Those in Need EmptyTue Jan 25, 2022 1:12 pm by PurpleSkyz

You are not connected. Please login or register

OUT OF MIND » VOICES CARRY » AMAZING PEOPLE, PLACES & THINGS » Former Homeless Man Opens Food Truck to Feed Those in Need

Former Homeless Man Opens Food Truck to Feed Those in Need

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

Former Homeless Man Opens Food Truck to Feed Those in Need
Emma Fiala

• Jun 14, 2019

Former Homeless Man Opens Food Truck to Feed Those in Need Former-homeless-man-opens-food-truck

(TMU) — If there’s one thing that almost all cities have in common across the country at lunchtime in 2019, it’s food trucks, food trucks, and more food trucks. The mobile kitchens can be found anywhere from business centers and county fairs to school events and weddings. As of Wednesday, however, Louisville, Kentucky boasts a very unique kind of truck.

By all outward appearances, Jonny’s Wagon seems like your typical food truck. It isn’t.

Johnny “Johnny G” Goode, the man behind the grill, used to be homeless and, with Jonny’s Wagon, he feeds staples like fried fish sandwiches and cold drinks to a long line of hungry customers—all of which are homeless.

With help from the UPS Foundation and the MPD Charitable Foundation, Jonny’s Wagon opened its window on Wednesday to serve those who often don’t know when or where they’ll be able to eat next.

If anyone knows what it’s like to not know where their next meal is coming from, it’s Johnny G. And according to Johnny, it’s downright “scary.”

Johnny spent years living at Camp Campbell, a homeless camp that sat where the city is now building a soccer stadium. During his time living on the streets, Johnny met Scott Goldbach, founder and CEO of Daily Armor Ministries.
I think he’s like the third person that I met when we were doing street outreach,” Goldbach said.

The two became fast friends and before long they were business partners. When Daily Armor Ministries started a mobile kitchen, Goldbach wanted his friend to be a part of it. “His empathy for people is unlike anything I’ve ever seen before,” Goldbach said.
Of the partnership, Goode said it was “one of those things that was just meant to be.”
I just thank God everyday that I found my purpose in life.”
He’s gotten this bigger picture. I can be somebody really that can make a difference in this world,” Goldbach said.

According to Jonny’s Wagon’s Facebook page, the truck will serve as “a pilot program whose focus is on reducing food insecurity in America, that when proven successful, will serve as a model to the rest of the nation.”

By Emma Fiala | Creative Commons | TheMindUnleashed.com

MORE HERE: https://themindunleashed.com/2019/06/former-homeless-man-opens-food-truck.html

Thanks to: https://themindunleashed.com

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum