OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» ‘Out The Back Door’, Questioning The Death Of Jeffrey Epstein
Owner Of Japanese Oil Tanker Says U.S. Is Giving False Information About Gulf Attack EmptyToday at 10:51 am by PurpleSkyz

» ‘Curiouser & Curiouser’, Is Joe Biden Serving Two Masters?
Owner Of Japanese Oil Tanker Says U.S. Is Giving False Information About Gulf Attack EmptyToday at 10:48 am by PurpleSkyz

» The Lancet says climate change is a “medical emergency”
Owner Of Japanese Oil Tanker Says U.S. Is Giving False Information About Gulf Attack EmptyToday at 10:38 am by PurpleSkyz

» There Is a Vaccine Death Witness Protection Program???
Owner Of Japanese Oil Tanker Says U.S. Is Giving False Information About Gulf Attack EmptyToday at 10:27 am by PurpleSkyz

» Plant-Based Eating 101: Everything You Need to Know
Owner Of Japanese Oil Tanker Says U.S. Is Giving False Information About Gulf Attack EmptyToday at 12:44 am by PurpleSkyz

» Died Suddenly's - 01/30/23
Owner Of Japanese Oil Tanker Says U.S. Is Giving False Information About Gulf Attack EmptyToday at 12:39 am by PurpleSkyz

» Study of 500,000 Medical Records Links Viruses to Alzheimer's Again And Again
Owner Of Japanese Oil Tanker Says U.S. Is Giving False Information About Gulf Attack EmptyToday at 12:25 am by PurpleSkyz

» Davos Reset
Owner Of Japanese Oil Tanker Says U.S. Is Giving False Information About Gulf Attack EmptyToday at 12:18 am by PurpleSkyz

» Hanoi Jane Says Racism To Blame For ‘Climate Crisis
Owner Of Japanese Oil Tanker Says U.S. Is Giving False Information About Gulf Attack EmptyToday at 12:15 am by PurpleSkyz

» We Have Our Own Code Now! Z28.310 – The code designated for the Unvaccinated
Owner Of Japanese Oil Tanker Says U.S. Is Giving False Information About Gulf Attack EmptyToday at 12:07 am by PurpleSkyz

» Massive Fire Sweeps Egg Farm, 16 Fire Departments Needed to Contain It
Owner Of Japanese Oil Tanker Says U.S. Is Giving False Information About Gulf Attack EmptyToday at 12:01 am by PurpleSkyz

» Feds prosecute Utah doctor who dumped out mRNA shots and worked with parents to free kids from vax mandates
Owner Of Japanese Oil Tanker Says U.S. Is Giving False Information About Gulf Attack EmptyYesterday at 3:49 pm by Kcantrell

»  Medicinal plants: five herbs that can help boost respiratory health
Owner Of Japanese Oil Tanker Says U.S. Is Giving False Information About Gulf Attack EmptyYesterday at 2:03 pm by PurpleSkyz

»  You Are Not Sick. You Are Being POISONED
Owner Of Japanese Oil Tanker Says U.S. Is Giving False Information About Gulf Attack EmptyYesterday at 12:07 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Mysterious whiting events in the ocean have scientists baffled
Owner Of Japanese Oil Tanker Says U.S. Is Giving False Information About Gulf Attack EmptyYesterday at 11:58 am by PurpleSkyz

» Watch: Damar Hamlin Makes First Remarks on Video Since Suffering Cardiac Arrest
Owner Of Japanese Oil Tanker Says U.S. Is Giving False Information About Gulf Attack EmptyYesterday at 11:41 am by PurpleSkyz

» Observations on the Paul Pelosi/David DePape Videos – What Looks Weird and What’s Missing?
Owner Of Japanese Oil Tanker Says U.S. Is Giving False Information About Gulf Attack EmptyYesterday at 11:35 am by PurpleSkyz

» Take Action Now: Demand Accountability for COVID-19 Wrongdoing In Your State!
Owner Of Japanese Oil Tanker Says U.S. Is Giving False Information About Gulf Attack EmptyYesterday at 11:27 am by PurpleSkyz

» Eerily Perfect Galaxy-Shaped Spiral Appears over Hawaii. What is it?
Owner Of Japanese Oil Tanker Says U.S. Is Giving False Information About Gulf Attack EmptyYesterday at 2:17 am by PurpleSkyz

» Book of Enoch Explained
Owner Of Japanese Oil Tanker Says U.S. Is Giving False Information About Gulf Attack EmptyYesterday at 2:12 am by PurpleSkyz

» Max Igan - Freedom Moon Rising
Owner Of Japanese Oil Tanker Says U.S. Is Giving False Information About Gulf Attack EmptyYesterday at 1:59 am by PurpleSkyz

» WE TOLD YOU SO!!!
Owner Of Japanese Oil Tanker Says U.S. Is Giving False Information About Gulf Attack EmptyYesterday at 1:41 am by PurpleSkyz

You are not connected. Please login or register

OUT OF MIND » THE INSANITY OF REALITY » GOVERNMENTS & THE NEW WORLD ORDER » Owner Of Japanese Oil Tanker Says U.S. Is Giving False Information About Gulf Attack

Owner Of Japanese Oil Tanker Says U.S. Is Giving False Information About Gulf Attack

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

Owner Of Japanese Oil Tanker Says U.S. Is Giving False Information About Gulf Attack
Date: June 16, 2019Author: Nwo Report

Owner Of Japanese Oil Tanker Says U.S. Is Giving False Information About Gulf Attack Japanese-ship-owner-678x381

The owner of one of the tankers which was attacked in the Gulf of Oman on Thursday said that US reports have provided “false” information about what happened.
Yutaka Katada, chief executive of the Japanese company operating the ship called Kokuka Courageous, said “flying objects” that may have been bullets were the cause of damage to the vessel, not mines used by Iranian forces, as the US has suggested.
According to Mr Katada, sailors reported seeing the “flying objects” from the vessel before the incident occurred.

Daily Beast reports: Speaking at a press conference in Tokyo on Friday, he contradicted Secretary of State Mike Pompeo and the U.S. Navy, which released a video that purports to show an Iranian patrol boat removing a limpet mine from the port side of the Kokuka Courageous.
Katada said his ship was attacked on the starboard side by a flying object, not by a mine.
“It seems that something flew towards them. That created the hole, is the report I’ve received,” Katada said, according to the Financial Times.
“It seems there was a high chance they were attacked by a flying object.
The impact was well above the water. I don’t think it was a torpedo.”
The Japanese ship owner did not say who might be responsible for the attack. Iran has vehemently denied it was involved.
Daily Beast reports: Speaking at a press conference in Tokyo on Friday, he contradicted Secretary of State Mike Pompeo and the U.S. Navy, which released a video that purports to show an Iranian patrol boat removing a limpet mine from the port side of the Kokuka Courageous. Katada said his ship was attacked on the starboard side by a flying object, not by a mine. “It seems that something flew towards them. That created the hole, is the report I’ve received,” Katada said, according to the Financial Times. “It seems there was a high chance they were attacked by a flying object. The impact was well above the water. I don’t think it was a torpedo.” The Japanese ship owner did not say who might be responsible for the attack. Iran has vehemently denied it was involved.READ IT AT FINANCIAL TIMES

Thanks to: https://nworeport.me

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum