OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» In Dracula’s Castle Vaccination Is Rewarded by Access to the Torture Chamber. What’s Plunging With the Needle?
Bright Beam Of Light Filmed Over Elbe Sandstone Mountains In Dresden, Germany - Rammstein concert? EmptyToday at 9:17 am by PurpleSkyz

» ‘Look at These French Fries’ – their Bullshit Scamdemic rolls on
Bright Beam Of Light Filmed Over Elbe Sandstone Mountains In Dresden, Germany - Rammstein concert? EmptyToday at 9:13 am by PurpleSkyz

» BBC Reporter Liz MacKean Who Sought To Expose BBC Pedophilia Ring Found Dead
Bright Beam Of Light Filmed Over Elbe Sandstone Mountains In Dresden, Germany - Rammstein concert? EmptyToday at 9:08 am by PurpleSkyz

» Switzerland Cancels it Currency
Bright Beam Of Light Filmed Over Elbe Sandstone Mountains In Dresden, Germany - Rammstein concert? EmptyToday at 9:03 am by PurpleSkyz

» ‘The Age Of Fear’, A Graduation Message For Terrifying Times
Bright Beam Of Light Filmed Over Elbe Sandstone Mountains In Dresden, Germany - Rammstein concert? EmptyToday at 8:58 am by PurpleSkyz

» The Beasts Smell Blood
Bright Beam Of Light Filmed Over Elbe Sandstone Mountains In Dresden, Germany - Rammstein concert? EmptyToday at 8:38 am by PurpleSkyz

» UFO NEWS ~ Multiple UFOs spotted in the sky of Adelaide South Australia plus MORE
Bright Beam Of Light Filmed Over Elbe Sandstone Mountains In Dresden, Germany - Rammstein concert? EmptyYesterday at 6:17 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Breaking: China's Zhurong Rover Has Successfully Landed on Mars
Bright Beam Of Light Filmed Over Elbe Sandstone Mountains In Dresden, Germany - Rammstein concert? EmptyYesterday at 3:24 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Our Weird Dreams May Help Us Make Sense of Reality, AI-Inspired Theory Suggests
Bright Beam Of Light Filmed Over Elbe Sandstone Mountains In Dresden, Germany - Rammstein concert? EmptyYesterday at 3:21 pm by PurpleSkyz

» 4 More MAGNET Videos
Bright Beam Of Light Filmed Over Elbe Sandstone Mountains In Dresden, Germany - Rammstein concert? EmptyYesterday at 3:11 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Delta CEO Tells New Employees: ‘Get the Vaccine or Your Ass Is FIRED’
Bright Beam Of Light Filmed Over Elbe Sandstone Mountains In Dresden, Germany - Rammstein concert? EmptyYesterday at 3:05 pm by PurpleSkyz

» CDC Stats through May 10th, 2021
Bright Beam Of Light Filmed Over Elbe Sandstone Mountains In Dresden, Germany - Rammstein concert? EmptyYesterday at 11:22 am by PurpleSkyz

» The CDC’s Ever-Shifting Advice
Bright Beam Of Light Filmed Over Elbe Sandstone Mountains In Dresden, Germany - Rammstein concert? EmptyYesterday at 11:07 am by PurpleSkyz

» EUDRA Adverse Reaction Stats Though May 8th, 2021
Bright Beam Of Light Filmed Over Elbe Sandstone Mountains In Dresden, Germany - Rammstein concert? EmptyYesterday at 10:54 am by PurpleSkyz

» The Death of Common Sense
Bright Beam Of Light Filmed Over Elbe Sandstone Mountains In Dresden, Germany - Rammstein concert? EmptyFri May 14, 2021 9:24 am by PurpleSkyz

» Drone caught SOMETHING you won't believe
Bright Beam Of Light Filmed Over Elbe Sandstone Mountains In Dresden, Germany - Rammstein concert? EmptyFri May 14, 2021 9:19 am by PurpleSkyz

» Lost Einstein letter links physics and biology
Bright Beam Of Light Filmed Over Elbe Sandstone Mountains In Dresden, Germany - Rammstein concert? EmptyFri May 14, 2021 9:04 am by PurpleSkyz

» Mysterious attacks more common than realized
Bright Beam Of Light Filmed Over Elbe Sandstone Mountains In Dresden, Germany - Rammstein concert? EmptyFri May 14, 2021 9:00 am by PurpleSkyz

» Why Are Gates & Pentagon Releasing GMO Mosquitoes in Florida Keys?
Bright Beam Of Light Filmed Over Elbe Sandstone Mountains In Dresden, Germany - Rammstein concert? EmptyFri May 14, 2021 8:51 am by PurpleSkyz

» According to Merriam-Webster 79% of you are now considered ‘Anti-Vaxxers’
Bright Beam Of Light Filmed Over Elbe Sandstone Mountains In Dresden, Germany - Rammstein concert? EmptyFri May 14, 2021 8:43 am by PurpleSkyz

» Snopes says this is fake but here is a video showing the MAGNET thing happening.
Bright Beam Of Light Filmed Over Elbe Sandstone Mountains In Dresden, Germany - Rammstein concert? EmptyFri May 14, 2021 8:36 am by PurpleSkyz

» President Xiden Hacked the Pipeline lol
Bright Beam Of Light Filmed Over Elbe Sandstone Mountains In Dresden, Germany - Rammstein concert? EmptyFri May 14, 2021 8:15 am by PurpleSkyz

You are not connected. Please login or register

OUT OF MIND » CHANGING ENVIRONMENT & NATURE » ATMOSPHERIC CHANGES » Bright Beam Of Light Filmed Over Elbe Sandstone Mountains In Dresden, Germany - Rammstein concert?

Bright Beam Of Light Filmed Over Elbe Sandstone Mountains In Dresden, Germany - Rammstein concert?

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

https://youtu.be/6bXqAF9S0KY

Bright Beam Of Light Filmed Over Elbe Sandstone Mountains In Dresden, Germany - Rammstein concert? AGF-l7_PWtYQSrdBERP7hqM3K0fdA_76rKtGg7It9w=s88-mo-c-c0xffffffff-rj-k-no
The Hidden Underbelly 2.0
Published on Jun 19, 2019

This footage was posted by the YouTube channel Fundacja Nautilus with the following story. The family noticed in the sky full of clouds (from the eastern side) which was getting red at the time when the sun had already set and the moon (from the west side) was completely obscured by the clouds. In which appeared the shadows of five (red) large points of light which broke around, they were really beautiful so I stared, I forgot about recording this, then they disappeared and what appeared was this light that I recorded. Zona with children saw that in the stream of light had pulled something into the mountains, I was focused on the camera so I did not notice this. This is the second such case in the previous year also in the early summer, but the objects were small and fast, they combined into one, several times. I was hoping for a video that will be good enough, but I was wrong. I do not have the right programs to hear it, I just cut out the sound. SOURCE: Fundacja Nautilus https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cz_lo...

***** UPDATE ABOUT THIS FOOTAGE ***** What this could have been was a light beam from the Rammstein concert that was taking place in Rudolf-Harbig Stadion in Dresden at the same. Thanks to Jeroen Jarino for bringing this to my attention and i will be leaving the video up as even though we now know what the "Beam Of Light" is the footage is still beautiful Music Credit: CO.AG Music

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum