Latest topics
» POOPness for MAY 29: A PLACE TO CALL HOME - OH POOR ME SEND ME MONEY SUCKERS
Bright Beam Of Light Filmed Over Elbe Sandstone Mountains In Dresden, Germany - Rammstein concert? EmptyToday at 5:43 pm by PurpleSkyz

» United Nations Launches Website Promoting ‘New World Order’ Amidst Coronavirus Pandemic
Bright Beam Of Light Filmed Over Elbe Sandstone Mountains In Dresden, Germany - Rammstein concert? EmptyToday at 5:35 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Is there evidence that blood types and personality traits are connected?
Bright Beam Of Light Filmed Over Elbe Sandstone Mountains In Dresden, Germany - Rammstein concert? EmptyToday at 5:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Feds GDPNow Plummets To -51.2%, 47% Small Businesses Expect To Close Permanently, Spending Collapse
Bright Beam Of Light Filmed Over Elbe Sandstone Mountains In Dresden, Germany - Rammstein concert? EmptyToday at 5:19 pm by Consciousness Of Economic

» A Women Gets Her Contact Tracer Certificates and Tells All
Bright Beam Of Light Filmed Over Elbe Sandstone Mountains In Dresden, Germany - Rammstein concert? EmptyToday at 5:18 pm by Consciousness Of Economic

» WHAT TheirMEDIA WILL NOT TELL YOU the PLAN Unrolls on Schedule
Bright Beam Of Light Filmed Over Elbe Sandstone Mountains In Dresden, Germany - Rammstein concert? EmptyToday at 5:16 pm by Consciousness Of Economic

» Proxima b is more Earth-like than we thought
Bright Beam Of Light Filmed Over Elbe Sandstone Mountains In Dresden, Germany - Rammstein concert? EmptyToday at 5:01 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Live: SpaceX Crew Dragon launch 2nd attempt
Bright Beam Of Light Filmed Over Elbe Sandstone Mountains In Dresden, Germany - Rammstein concert? EmptyToday at 4:59 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Catching up on oceans, rivers and research during COVID-19
Bright Beam Of Light Filmed Over Elbe Sandstone Mountains In Dresden, Germany - Rammstein concert? EmptyToday at 3:56 pm by PurpleSkyz

» PSYCHOLOGICAL OPERATIONS/Go Army
Bright Beam Of Light Filmed Over Elbe Sandstone Mountains In Dresden, Germany - Rammstein concert? EmptyToday at 2:45 pm by Consciousness Of Economic

» WAS MINNESOTA ANOTHER FALSE FLAG?
Bright Beam Of Light Filmed Over Elbe Sandstone Mountains In Dresden, Germany - Rammstein concert? EmptyToday at 2:38 pm by Consciousness Of Economic

» #QTard Drama Theater - Escape plus MORE
Bright Beam Of Light Filmed Over Elbe Sandstone Mountains In Dresden, Germany - Rammstein concert? EmptyToday at 9:57 am by PurpleSkyz

» Why Was Wuhan Lab Locked Down When Outbreak Began?
Bright Beam Of Light Filmed Over Elbe Sandstone Mountains In Dresden, Germany - Rammstein concert? EmptyToday at 9:54 am by PurpleSkyz

» Dr. Kendrick: I’ve Signed Death Certificates During Covid-19. Here’s Why You Can’t Trust Any of the Statistics on the Number of Victims
Bright Beam Of Light Filmed Over Elbe Sandstone Mountains In Dresden, Germany - Rammstein concert? EmptyToday at 9:46 am by PurpleSkyz

» NASA cuts live feed after showing alleged Black Knight Satellite
Bright Beam Of Light Filmed Over Elbe Sandstone Mountains In Dresden, Germany - Rammstein concert? EmptyToday at 9:42 am by PurpleSkyz

» RIOTS - someone is supplying rioters with pallet loads of bricks can you guess (((who?))) plus MORE
Bright Beam Of Light Filmed Over Elbe Sandstone Mountains In Dresden, Germany - Rammstein concert? EmptyToday at 9:38 am by PurpleSkyz

» The Principlies of Propaganda by Goebbels
Bright Beam Of Light Filmed Over Elbe Sandstone Mountains In Dresden, Germany - Rammstein concert? EmptyToday at 8:22 am by nairatmya@hushmail.com

» Dave Schmidt (Meta 1 Coin Scam) Zoom Meeting Just Happened! If We Know About It, So Does The SEC!!!
Bright Beam Of Light Filmed Over Elbe Sandstone Mountains In Dresden, Germany - Rammstein concert? EmptyYesterday at 5:03 pm by Carl Spackler

» Former Minnesota Police Officer Derek Chauvin Arrested in Death of George Floyd!!! FINALLY!!!!
Bright Beam Of Light Filmed Over Elbe Sandstone Mountains In Dresden, Germany - Rammstein concert? EmptyYesterday at 4:23 pm by PurpleSkyz

» UFO News ~ Mysterious UFO Captured Before Disappearing over Lima (Peru) plus MORE
Bright Beam Of Light Filmed Over Elbe Sandstone Mountains In Dresden, Germany - Rammstein concert? EmptyYesterday at 4:14 pm by PurpleSkyz

CLICK THE SUBSCRIBE BUTTON BELOW TO RECEIVE OUR DAILY NEWSLETTER

A 2ND EMAIL COMPLETES THE ACTIVATION PROCESS

CLICK THE PURPLE BUTTON TO VIEW OUR LATEST POSTS

You are not connected. Please login or register

OUT OF MIND » PLANET AWARENESS » ATMOSPHERIC CHANGES » Bright Beam Of Light Filmed Over Elbe Sandstone Mountains In Dresden, Germany - Rammstein concert?

Bright Beam Of Light Filmed Over Elbe Sandstone Mountains In Dresden, Germany - Rammstein concert?

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

https://youtu.be/6bXqAF9S0KY

Bright Beam Of Light Filmed Over Elbe Sandstone Mountains In Dresden, Germany - Rammstein concert? AGF-l7_PWtYQSrdBERP7hqM3K0fdA_76rKtGg7It9w=s88-mo-c-c0xffffffff-rj-k-no
The Hidden Underbelly 2.0
Published on Jun 19, 2019

This footage was posted by the YouTube channel Fundacja Nautilus with the following story. The family noticed in the sky full of clouds (from the eastern side) which was getting red at the time when the sun had already set and the moon (from the west side) was completely obscured by the clouds. In which appeared the shadows of five (red) large points of light which broke around, they were really beautiful so I stared, I forgot about recording this, then they disappeared and what appeared was this light that I recorded. Zona with children saw that in the stream of light had pulled something into the mountains, I was focused on the camera so I did not notice this. This is the second such case in the previous year also in the early summer, but the objects were small and fast, they combined into one, several times. I was hoping for a video that will be good enough, but I was wrong. I do not have the right programs to hear it, I just cut out the sound. SOURCE: Fundacja Nautilus https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cz_lo...

***** UPDATE ABOUT THIS FOOTAGE ***** What this could have been was a light beam from the Rammstein concert that was taking place in Rudolf-Harbig Stadion in Dresden at the same. Thanks to Jeroen Jarino for bringing this to my attention and i will be leaving the video up as even though we now know what the "Beam Of Light" is the footage is still beautiful Music Credit: CO.AG Music

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum