OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Is it possible to apply positive + in favor Newton III Motion Law as a dynamic system in a motor engine
#QTard Drama Theater - SerialBrain2: Iran and the reason Trump misspelled "locked", "site" and "straight". plus more EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 11:33 pm by globalturbo

» Meta 1 Coin Scam Update - Robert Dunlop Arrested
#QTard Drama Theater - SerialBrain2: Iran and the reason Trump misspelled "locked", "site" and "straight". plus more EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 12:14 am by RamblerNash

» As We Navigate Debs Passing
#QTard Drama Theater - SerialBrain2: Iran and the reason Trump misspelled "locked", "site" and "straight". plus more EmptyMon Jan 08, 2024 6:18 pm by Ponee

» 10/7 — Much More Dangerous & Diabolical Than Anyone Knows
#QTard Drama Theater - SerialBrain2: Iran and the reason Trump misspelled "locked", "site" and "straight". plus more EmptyThu Nov 02, 2023 8:30 pm by KennyL

» Sundays and Deb.....
#QTard Drama Theater - SerialBrain2: Iran and the reason Trump misspelled "locked", "site" and "straight". plus more EmptySun Oct 01, 2023 9:11 pm by NanneeRose

» African Official Exposes Bill Gates’ Depopulation Agenda: ‘My Country Is Not Your Laboratory’
#QTard Drama Theater - SerialBrain2: Iran and the reason Trump misspelled "locked", "site" and "straight". plus more EmptyThu Sep 21, 2023 4:39 am by NanneeRose

» DEBS HEALTH
#QTard Drama Theater - SerialBrain2: Iran and the reason Trump misspelled "locked", "site" and "straight". plus more EmptySun Sep 03, 2023 10:23 am by ANENRO

» Attorney Reveals the “Exculpatory” Evidence Jack Smith Possesses that Exonerates President Trump
#QTard Drama Theater - SerialBrain2: Iran and the reason Trump misspelled "locked", "site" and "straight". plus more EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:48 am by ANENRO

» Update From Site Owner to Members & Guests
#QTard Drama Theater - SerialBrain2: Iran and the reason Trump misspelled "locked", "site" and "straight". plus more EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:47 am by ANENRO

» New global internet censorship began today
#QTard Drama Theater - SerialBrain2: Iran and the reason Trump misspelled "locked", "site" and "straight". plus more EmptyMon Aug 21, 2023 9:25 am by NanneeRose

» Alienated from reality
#QTard Drama Theater - SerialBrain2: Iran and the reason Trump misspelled "locked", "site" and "straight". plus more EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why does Russia now believe that Covid-19 was a US-created bioweapon?
#QTard Drama Theater - SerialBrain2: Iran and the reason Trump misspelled "locked", "site" and "straight". plus more EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

»  Man reports history of interaction with seemingly intelligent orbs
#QTard Drama Theater - SerialBrain2: Iran and the reason Trump misspelled "locked", "site" and "straight". plus more EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:34 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Western reactions to the controversial Benin Bronzes
#QTard Drama Theater - SerialBrain2: Iran and the reason Trump misspelled "locked", "site" and "straight". plus more EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» India unveils first images from Moon mission
#QTard Drama Theater - SerialBrain2: Iran and the reason Trump misspelled "locked", "site" and "straight". plus more EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Scientists achieve nuclear fusion net energy gain for second time
#QTard Drama Theater - SerialBrain2: Iran and the reason Trump misspelled "locked", "site" and "straight". plus more EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:25 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Putin Signals 5G Ban
#QTard Drama Theater - SerialBrain2: Iran and the reason Trump misspelled "locked", "site" and "straight". plus more EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:07 pm by PurpleSkyz

» “Texas Student Dies in Car Accident — Discovers Life after Death”
#QTard Drama Theater - SerialBrain2: Iran and the reason Trump misspelled "locked", "site" and "straight". plus more EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:05 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The hidden history taught by secret societies
#QTard Drama Theater - SerialBrain2: Iran and the reason Trump misspelled "locked", "site" and "straight". plus more EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:03 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Vaccines and SIDS (Crib Death)
#QTard Drama Theater - SerialBrain2: Iran and the reason Trump misspelled "locked", "site" and "straight". plus more EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:00 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Sun blasts out highest-energy radiation ever recorded, raising questions for solar physics
#QTard Drama Theater - SerialBrain2: Iran and the reason Trump misspelled "locked", "site" and "straight". plus more EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 2:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why you should be eating more porcini mushrooms
#QTard Drama Theater - SerialBrain2: Iran and the reason Trump misspelled "locked", "site" and "straight". plus more EmptySun Aug 06, 2023 10:38 am by PurpleSkyz

You are not connected. Please login or register

#QTard Drama Theater - SerialBrain2: Iran and the reason Trump misspelled "locked", "site" and "straight". plus more

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

#QTard Drama Theater - SerialBrain2: Iran and the reason Trump misspelled "locked", "site" and "straight". plus more Screen-Shot-2018-05-15-at-11.29.52-PM-400x242

https://youtu.be/d-QWR6j-y4c

https://youtu.be/FoeGqfKI2mY

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

https://youtu.be/DqJexEYuGVw

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

https://youtu.be/FgkSyFGSYpw

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

https://youtu.be/aJuyFq-_sT8

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

Majestic 12, the Secret Space Program, and The Wilson Memo. Deeper Disclosures with #NEONREVOLT. #QAnon #GreatAwakening

Posted on June 28, 2019
#QTard Drama Theater - SerialBrain2: Iran and the reason Trump misspelled "locked", "site" and "straight". plus more Star-ship-3
Majestic 12, the Secret Space Program, and The Wilson Memo. Deeper Disclosures with #NEONREVOLT. #QAnon #GreatAwakening
June 28, 2019, Neon Revolt
This article has taken me a while… because I wanted to make sure I did the subject justice.
What follows is pretty mind-bending, but important to keep in mind and consider, moving forward. Just know that in the end, regardless of where you land in relation to this subject… Everything Is Going to Be Okay. Keep an open mind, and if this ends up like reading an alternate history, that’s because… it largely is.
With that in mind, do me a favor and try to reconcile this Q posts from a while back…
#QTard Drama Theater - SerialBrain2: Iran and the reason Trump misspelled "locked", "site" and "straight". plus more Firefox_2019-06-22_18-57-50
With this Q post:
#QTard Drama Theater - SerialBrain2: Iran and the reason Trump misspelled "locked", "site" and "straight". plus more Firefox_2019-06-22_18-57-06
In the first post, Q almost sounds sarcastic. But let me ask you this:
Is sarcasm a common characteristic of Q’s posts?
Didn’t think so.
Strictly speaking, Q didn’t answer “no” in post #376. All he said was “What do you think?” And while we’re tempted to maybe, upon first glance, read sarcasm into that bit of text, I don’t think that’s the intended meaning, especially when you take Q’s later answer, in drop 2222, into consideration.
If you ask me, I think Q was dodging the question in the earlier drop. Answering a question with a question, instead of a simple “yes” or “no” is a common-enough rhetorical dodge. And while at the time there were stories circulating about UFOs that certainly were intended as a distraction (take, for instance, this story), that doesn’t mean that the “source material” for said distraction is false…
Now, color your understanding of everything with this subsequent Qdrop, and really try to wrap your head around the implications of what it means:
#QTard Drama Theater - SerialBrain2: Iran and the reason Trump misspelled "locked", "site" and "straight". plus more Firefox_2019-06-22_18-59-31
Programs exist that are outside of public domain.
This is what I want to focus on tonight: the Secret Space Program (or SSP for short), and all the questions swirling around it. For as we know, Trump is big on creating the “Space Force…”

But what if he wasn’t so much creating it, as much as disclosing the existence of what was already in place?
And if this program already exists… the biggest question you can ask with regards to it is…
Why?
To continue reading:

https://www.neonrevolt.com/2019/06/28/majestic-12-the-secret-space-program-and-the-wilson-memo-deeper-disclosures-with-neonrevolt-qanon-greatawakening/

Thanks to: https://bluedragonjournal.com

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum