OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» 74.2 million people in the USA have not had a single dose of a Covid-19 Vaccine
A Natural Spring Inside the Great Pyramid Grotto?  EmptyToday at 10:12 am by PurpleSkyz

» Good People Doing Good Things — Too Many To Count!
A Natural Spring Inside the Great Pyramid Grotto?  EmptyToday at 10:09 am by PurpleSkyz

» Thailand giving away one million cannabis plants to encourage citizens to grow natural medicine
A Natural Spring Inside the Great Pyramid Grotto?  EmptyToday at 10:02 am by PurpleSkyz

» Large Hadron Collider Finds Evidence of 3 Never-Before-Seen Particles plus more
A Natural Spring Inside the Great Pyramid Grotto?  EmptyToday at 9:28 am by PurpleSkyz

» Canada's Health Minister: "You Will Never Be Fully-Vaxxed"
A Natural Spring Inside the Great Pyramid Grotto?  EmptyToday at 9:23 am by PurpleSkyz

» Mexico President Obrador – ‘…Free Assange Or Dismantle Statue Of Liberty”
A Natural Spring Inside the Great Pyramid Grotto?  EmptyToday at 1:19 am by PurpleSkyz

» Pfizer Asks Court to Dismiss Whistleblower Lawsuit Because Government Was Aware of Fraud
A Natural Spring Inside the Great Pyramid Grotto?  EmptyToday at 1:12 am by PurpleSkyz

» LAUSD parents can now file for damages from the illegal COVID vaccine mandates
A Natural Spring Inside the Great Pyramid Grotto?  EmptyToday at 1:09 am by PurpleSkyz

» Cancer-causing Chemicals Leaching into Food from Packaging
A Natural Spring Inside the Great Pyramid Grotto?  EmptyToday at 1:05 am by PurpleSkyz

» Pfizer Ordered by Uruguayan Judge to Report Composition of Covid-19 Vaccines
A Natural Spring Inside the Great Pyramid Grotto?  EmptyToday at 1:00 am by PurpleSkyz

» Agent Provocateurs Caught on Camera
A Natural Spring Inside the Great Pyramid Grotto?  EmptyToday at 12:58 am by PurpleSkyz

» Unprecedented Mortality Rates – must be Climate Change!!
A Natural Spring Inside the Great Pyramid Grotto?  EmptyToday at 12:50 am by PurpleSkyz

» Singapore Brewery Launches New Beer Made From Recycled Sewage Water
A Natural Spring Inside the Great Pyramid Grotto?  EmptyYesterday at 1:01 pm by bs4ever

» Highland Park Fourth of July parade
A Natural Spring Inside the Great Pyramid Grotto?  EmptyYesterday at 11:34 am by PurpleSkyz

» Active Shooter Reported At 4th Of July Celebration In Philadelphia – Two Officers Shot!
A Natural Spring Inside the Great Pyramid Grotto?  EmptyYesterday at 9:18 am by PurpleSkyz

» Google Is Illuminati’: David Bowie’s Final Internet Post Eerily Prophesied 2022
A Natural Spring Inside the Great Pyramid Grotto?  EmptyYesterday at 9:09 am by PurpleSkyz

» Manufacturing Plants Aren’t Just Mysteriously Getting Burned Down In The United States, It’s Happening Around The World…
A Natural Spring Inside the Great Pyramid Grotto?  EmptyYesterday at 8:59 am by PurpleSkyz

» Nurse Erin talks about being harassed by the FBI: They’re scared of the information I have
A Natural Spring Inside the Great Pyramid Grotto?  EmptyYesterday at 12:30 am by PurpleSkyz

» MY BODY MY CHOICE?
A Natural Spring Inside the Great Pyramid Grotto?  EmptyYesterday at 12:26 am by PurpleSkyz

»  Physicists Are Startled by This Magnetic Material That 'Freezes' When Heated
A Natural Spring Inside the Great Pyramid Grotto?  EmptyYesterday at 12:23 am by PurpleSkyz

» More Than 82 Million Doses of COVID-19 Shots Discarded in U.S. Due to Low Demand
A Natural Spring Inside the Great Pyramid Grotto?  EmptyYesterday at 12:20 am by PurpleSkyz

» A rare orchid thought to be extinct in Vermont was rediscovered after 120 years
A Natural Spring Inside the Great Pyramid Grotto?  EmptyYesterday at 12:15 am by PurpleSkyz

You are not connected. Please login or register

OUT OF MIND » TRUTH IN CONSPIRACY THEORIES? » HISTORIES MYSTERIES » A Natural Spring Inside the Great Pyramid Grotto?

A Natural Spring Inside the Great Pyramid Grotto?

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

A Natural Spring Inside the Great Pyramid Grotto?  04_jf_pic5c

A Natural Spring Inside the Great Pyramid Grotto?  Grotto1

https://youtu.be/4ntxqRnZnGo

he title of this video may will you with scepticism but hopefully also some intrigue because it’s something that I’ve been looking into since taking a closer look at the natural mound of limestone that sits inside the Great Pyramid. And before you dismiss the idea of mere fiction, please stick with me, hear me out and I’d urge you to watch to the end, because this is a new, original hypothesis and I really think it’s a major part of the Great Pyramid puzzle. A mound of worked limestone, also known as an inselberg, is what the Great Pyramid was built upon and although I have, in the past, speculated that it was possibly much taller, the generally accepted idea is that the peak of the mound is located just above the grotto, which is arguably the most mysterious and out of place chamber inside the Great Pyramid. After studying the interior deposits of the grotto, as well as the construction of the Well Shaft, I believe that the grotto is in fact the location of an ancient natural spring, inside the mound of limestone bedrock that sits at the bottom of the Great Pyramid. But why is this important? This spring, this source of water known as the grotto, could actually be the key to understanding how water got into the building sites of not just the Great Pyramid of Khufu, but also the Khafre Pyramid and the Pyramid of Menkaure. Watch this video now to learn about this new Great Pyramid hypothesis, please subscribe and please leave a comment below.

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum