OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Canadian Truckers’ Freedom Convoy to Ottawa Is Underway
A Love Forever by Bill Zola and Monika Paleckaityte - Available now on Amazon!  EmptyToday at 1:24 am by PurpleSkyz

» 100s of Published Reports of Post-Vaccine Medical Distress (Part 1)
A Love Forever by Bill Zola and Monika Paleckaityte - Available now on Amazon!  EmptyToday at 1:20 am by PurpleSkyz

» Lawyers Worldwide Sue Govts at International Criminal Court for COVID Crimes
A Love Forever by Bill Zola and Monika Paleckaityte - Available now on Amazon!  EmptyToday at 1:18 am by PurpleSkyz

» Dr. Domenico Biscardi Whistleblower Doctor Found Dead
A Love Forever by Bill Zola and Monika Paleckaityte - Available now on Amazon!  EmptyToday at 1:15 am by PurpleSkyz

» City Suspends Vaccines for Children After 10-Year-Old Girl Suffers Heart Attack Following Pfizer Jab
A Love Forever by Bill Zola and Monika Paleckaityte - Available now on Amazon!  EmptyToday at 1:09 am by PurpleSkyz

» Quadruple-Vexed Israel Breaks World Record in Coronavirus Cases
A Love Forever by Bill Zola and Monika Paleckaityte - Available now on Amazon!  EmptyToday at 1:07 am by PurpleSkyz

» COPS VIOLENTLY BREAK UP KENNEDY VACCINE FREEDOM RALLY IN BRUSSELS
A Love Forever by Bill Zola and Monika Paleckaityte - Available now on Amazon!  EmptyToday at 1:04 am by PurpleSkyz

» Over 1 Million Deaths and Injuries Following COVID “Vaccines” Reported in VAERS as Second Year of “Experimental Use Authorization” Begins
A Love Forever by Bill Zola and Monika Paleckaityte - Available now on Amazon!  EmptyToday at 1:00 am by PurpleSkyz

» RH Negative - Is there copper in our blood?
A Love Forever by Bill Zola and Monika Paleckaityte - Available now on Amazon!  EmptyToday at 12:57 am by PurpleSkyz

» Antidotes for Toxins Found in COVID19 ‘Vaccines’
A Love Forever by Bill Zola and Monika Paleckaityte - Available now on Amazon!  EmptyYesterday at 12:18 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Protesters gather at Lincoln Memorial to rally against Biden's embattled vaccine mandates
A Love Forever by Bill Zola and Monika Paleckaityte - Available now on Amazon!  EmptyYesterday at 12:10 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Barrister, Richard Orme- “Vaccine Passports, Mandatory Vaccinations Are Against The Nuremberg Code”
A Love Forever by Bill Zola and Monika Paleckaityte - Available now on Amazon!  EmptyYesterday at 11:47 am by PurpleSkyz

» NATO’s “Space Policy” Outlines Readiness to Jointly Respond to Attacks in Space
A Love Forever by Bill Zola and Monika Paleckaityte - Available now on Amazon!  EmptyYesterday at 11:43 am by PurpleSkyz

» RFK Jr. Gives Historic Speech at Lincoln Memorial Today for March Against Vaccine Mandates and Medical Tyranny
A Love Forever by Bill Zola and Monika Paleckaityte - Available now on Amazon!  EmptyYesterday at 11:39 am by PurpleSkyz

» Carjackings soar by up to 510% in major US cities: Chicago, New York, Philadelphia and New Orleans are all experiencing ‘disturbing’ spikes in crime
A Love Forever by Bill Zola and Monika Paleckaityte - Available now on Amazon!  EmptyYesterday at 11:28 am by PurpleSkyz

» Assange granted the right to appeal extradition – UK High Court
A Love Forever by Bill Zola and Monika Paleckaityte - Available now on Amazon!  EmptyYesterday at 11:25 am by PurpleSkyz

» ‘Where Is Peng Shuai?’
A Love Forever by Bill Zola and Monika Paleckaityte - Available now on Amazon!  EmptyYesterday at 11:17 am by PurpleSkyz

» Top 8 Sky Events in 2022
A Love Forever by Bill Zola and Monika Paleckaityte - Available now on Amazon!  EmptySun Jan 23, 2022 5:51 pm by PurpleSkyz

» If hospitals had utilized the Zelenko protocol with intravenous vitamin C and vitamin D, then covid-19-associated deaths would be virtually nonexistent
A Love Forever by Bill Zola and Monika Paleckaityte - Available now on Amazon!  EmptySun Jan 23, 2022 3:47 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Jeff Bezos' new startup company aims to cheat death
A Love Forever by Bill Zola and Monika Paleckaityte - Available now on Amazon!  EmptySun Jan 23, 2022 12:56 pm by PurpleSkyz

» COVID Declaration Now Backed by More Than 17,000 Doctors and Medical Scientists Around the World
A Love Forever by Bill Zola and Monika Paleckaityte - Available now on Amazon!  EmptySun Jan 23, 2022 12:45 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Croatian MP Confronts Macron Over His Vaccine Mandate ‘Death Penalty’
A Love Forever by Bill Zola and Monika Paleckaityte - Available now on Amazon!  EmptySun Jan 23, 2022 12:42 pm by PurpleSkyz

You are not connected. Please login or register

OUT OF MIND » MEMBER ADVERTISING & BLOG FORUMS » BILL & SUSIE » A Love Forever by Bill Zola and Monika Paleckaityte - Available now on Amazon!

A Love Forever by Bill Zola and Monika Paleckaityte - Available now on Amazon!

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

NEW BOOK RELEASE FROM OUR  MEMBER BILL ZOLA!
CHECK IT OUT!

A Love Forever by Bill Zola and Monika Paleckaityte - Available now on Amazon!  B153777e7dc34e15
A Love Forever Paperback
by  Bill Zola  (Author),     Monika Paleckaityte  (Author)  

This is the story of two people who lost the love of their lives and were guided together by their lovers to help each other heal and realize that there is no death and Love truly is Forever.

ORDER HERE:

https://www.amazon.com/Love-Forever-Monika-Paleckaityte/dp/1982224681/ref=sr_1_1?keywords=bill+zola&qid=1562754635&s=gateway&sr=8-1

WilliaminUSA

Thanks Purpz!

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

You are most welcome!
I wish you much success with your book.

bs4ever

bs4ever

Bill and Monica......I didn't think it would be the other Bill and Monica

"आप सिर्फ यह है आप नहीं था क्या मतलब है यह देखने के लिए किया था"

WilliaminUSA

I am thankful for this site and Purpz. This post isn't about UFO's, psychic abilities, etc but just about what I perceive in life.
For now I'm retired so a lot of free time and I hang out in a coffee house with friends. I can't take it anymore, the hatred and anger expressed there is too much to bear. CNN is on all day and it's disgusting as IMO is Fox, MSNBC and the rest. I am not a Trump supported but I do not hate anyone. The hatred expressed against him is difficult to listen to from so called "progressives". Again I do not support this man but I'm no longer capable of the hatred I see expressed.
Yesterday I found a tiny injured sparrow. I took her into the coffee house and held her. I gave her some water and she drank it but she was dying. I kissed her little head and held her next to my heart and she became limp. I took her home and buried her and prayed for her little soul.
I went back to the cafe and it was the same idiotic hatred. Their hatred is powerless and meaningless at least I used my energy to comfort a fellow sentient being. I so don't fit in here and look forward to returning to Sweden where teh energy is so much different.

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

You are always welcome William.
I don't have TV nor do I listen to radio. I insulate myself from the MSM as it just incites chaos in the heads of those that suck into it.
I have a sparrow story also. :) So when I moved into my new place last year I saw there was a family of sparrows in the exhaust fan vent. I left them be and an amazing thing started happening this spring. The male that I named Jax, yes I went there lol, Jax Sparrow, started to come to me when I called him. He has now started taking bread from my hands. I am trying to get it on video and if successful I will post it. He is just so darned adorable!!!

WilliaminUSA

That is so beautiful Purpz.

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum