OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Some Of My Experiences
Karen Hudes ~ Network of Global Corporate Control 7 23 19 EmptyYesterday at 9:46 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Evidence That US Government Targeted Red States With Deadly Batches of Vaccine plus "How Bad is my Batch" link
Karen Hudes ~ Network of Global Corporate Control 7 23 19 EmptyYesterday at 7:51 pm by PurpleSkyz

» MEATLOAF DIES - IS HE ANOTHER VICTIM?
Karen Hudes ~ Network of Global Corporate Control 7 23 19 EmptyYesterday at 7:10 pm by NanneeRose

» Ghislaine Maxwell, to Walk? Motion for Retrial Officially Filed AfterShock Juror Admission
Karen Hudes ~ Network of Global Corporate Control 7 23 19 EmptyYesterday at 2:49 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Pfizer to Roll Out Omicron Shot in March
Karen Hudes ~ Network of Global Corporate Control 7 23 19 EmptyYesterday at 11:10 am by PurpleSkyz

»  Denial of Natural Immunity ‘Unprecedented in Modern History’
Karen Hudes ~ Network of Global Corporate Control 7 23 19 EmptyYesterday at 11:04 am by PurpleSkyz

» 5G Apocalypse: The Extinction Event – Film by Sacha Stone
Karen Hudes ~ Network of Global Corporate Control 7 23 19 EmptyYesterday at 10:28 am by PurpleSkyz

» The Globalization of Human Rights Violations: “The Right to Live a Dignified and Decent Living”
Karen Hudes ~ Network of Global Corporate Control 7 23 19 EmptyYesterday at 2:33 am by PurpleSkyz

» INTERNATIONAL COURT LOOKS INTO COVID19 CRIMES AGAINST HUMANITY - GENOCIDE REVEALED
Karen Hudes ~ Network of Global Corporate Control 7 23 19 EmptyYesterday at 2:27 am by PurpleSkyz

» Truckers for Freedom Organize Huge Protest Against Vaccine Mandates & Supply Chain Shortages to Come
Karen Hudes ~ Network of Global Corporate Control 7 23 19 EmptyYesterday at 2:23 am by PurpleSkyz

» British Medical Journal: ‘Pharma Must Release of All Vaccine and Treatment Data Immediately’
Karen Hudes ~ Network of Global Corporate Control 7 23 19 EmptyYesterday at 2:00 am by PurpleSkyz

» Supply chain nightmare approaching as Canadian cross-border vaccine mandate goes into effect for U.S. truckers
Karen Hudes ~ Network of Global Corporate Control 7 23 19 EmptyYesterday at 1:53 am by PurpleSkyz

» Adrienne Pan: 43-year-old CBC Edmonton radio host disappears from social media for months, dead after post-Moderna “serious illness”
Karen Hudes ~ Network of Global Corporate Control 7 23 19 EmptyYesterday at 1:50 am by PurpleSkyz

» Czech Prime Minister Ends Vaccine Mandates: ‘We Do Not Want to Deepen the Rifts in Society’
Karen Hudes ~ Network of Global Corporate Control 7 23 19 EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 2:49 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Former White House Physician Demands Biden Take Cognitive Test After Weird Presser Breakdown
Karen Hudes ~ Network of Global Corporate Control 7 23 19 EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 1:26 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Ghislaine Maxwell files for a RETRIAL
Karen Hudes ~ Network of Global Corporate Control 7 23 19 EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 1:21 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Curiosity rover finds possible evidence of life on Mars
Karen Hudes ~ Network of Global Corporate Control 7 23 19 EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 1:13 pm by PurpleSkyz

»  US Airlines: ‘Dangerous 5G Rollout Will Grind Commerce to a Halt’
Karen Hudes ~ Network of Global Corporate Control 7 23 19 EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 12:26 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Parents Outraged Over Photo of Teacher Taping Mask to Child’s Face
Karen Hudes ~ Network of Global Corporate Control 7 23 19 EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 12:20 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Pandemic Narrative Undergoes Radical U-Turn
Karen Hudes ~ Network of Global Corporate Control 7 23 19 EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 12:12 pm by PurpleSkyz

» NHS Doctor Tells Patient NOT to Take Covid Vaccine Because They Will Be PULLED Soon
Karen Hudes ~ Network of Global Corporate Control 7 23 19 EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 11:57 am by PurpleSkyz

» Maine Doctor Loses License, Ordered to Undergo Psych Evaluation for Treating Covid Patients with Ivermectin, ‘Spreading Covid Misinformation’
Karen Hudes ~ Network of Global Corporate Control 7 23 19 EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 11:48 am by PurpleSkyz

You are not connected. Please login or register

OUT OF MIND » SUPER SCAMMERS!! RV & DINARIAN FRAUDS & THOSE THAT BUST THEM OUT! » RV/GCR, GURU CHATTER & NESARA INFO » Karen Hudes ~ Network of Global Corporate Control 7 23 19

Karen Hudes ~ Network of Global Corporate Control 7 23 19

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

Karen Hudes ~ Network of Global Corporate Control 7 23 19 Karen-Hudes-300x300

https://youtu.be/2enjKTZ8-5I

Where is the Gold? I am showing you an inventory and a certificate of safekeeping https://khudes.s3.amazonaws.com/Twitt... You can watch the tunnels on cameras where the gold is buried Who has the world's gold ? It is in a 50 year old trust that is administered by the members of the Board of Governors and Development Committee of the World Bank and IMF. This was the reason that the World Bank and IMF were created. I am the Overseer Mandate Trustee of the Global Debt Facility. I have bankrupted Jerome Powell, David Malpass, Donald Trump, and many of the corrupt members of the New World Order. I have written the minutes of the World Bank and IMF and the Annual and Spring Meetings for many years. I have recorded liens on the Federal Reserve Bank. This notarial protest settles the claims of the world's assets in the Global Debt Facility https://khudes.s3.amazonaws.com/notar... When countries try to steal the gold this only shows who is trying to steal the world's gold. 50 years after the trust was created there is no way to prove that the gold belongs to anyone else. I want to tell you about a gold audit that never happened. We told you about this two years ago already in the DCTV segment on March 7, 2017 [A]gents of the Banking Cartel are now lying and trying to "manufacture" an audit of gold held by the Fed. There is no audit of gold held by the Fed. The Fed. has no gold. There are enough people who have learned these facts to change the reality in the world. We are just getting started. What else is important? We ( a critical mass of people) are working together to transition to a kinder world. Teleprompter: https://khudes.s3.amazonaws.com/dctvt...

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum