OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Biden Mocked As Capitol Police Reinstall Metal Fencing For His State of Confusion Speech
HAPPY GALACTIC MAYAN CALENDAR NEW YEAR!!!  EmptyYesterday at 12:49 pm by PurpleSkyz

» "Shocking Aerial Footage" - Turkey-Syria Quake
HAPPY GALACTIC MAYAN CALENDAR NEW YEAR!!!  EmptyYesterday at 12:07 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The Feds Have All The Evidence They Need To Go After Jeffrey Epstein’s Buddies. Here’s Why They Still Roam Free
HAPPY GALACTIC MAYAN CALENDAR NEW YEAR!!!  EmptyYesterday at 11:07 am by PurpleSkyz

» Fire At New Zealand’s Largest Egg Farm Kills 75,000 Hens Amid National Shortage
HAPPY GALACTIC MAYAN CALENDAR NEW YEAR!!!  EmptyYesterday at 10:53 am by PurpleSkyz

» Bombshell Survey Exposes True Number of Deaths From the Jab
HAPPY GALACTIC MAYAN CALENDAR NEW YEAR!!!  EmptyYesterday at 10:41 am by PurpleSkyz

» Wind-Power Makers Suffer Huge Losses, Want To Abandon Major Project
HAPPY GALACTIC MAYAN CALENDAR NEW YEAR!!!  EmptyYesterday at 10:32 am by PurpleSkyz

» Seven reasons to get more magnesium
HAPPY GALACTIC MAYAN CALENDAR NEW YEAR!!!  EmptyYesterday at 12:57 am by PurpleSkyz

» Released JFK Files Place Jack Ruby Near the Texas Book Depository Building
HAPPY GALACTIC MAYAN CALENDAR NEW YEAR!!!  EmptyYesterday at 12:49 am by PurpleSkyz

» UK authorities investigate RAF plane's near-miss with a UFO
HAPPY GALACTIC MAYAN CALENDAR NEW YEAR!!!  EmptyYesterday at 12:44 am by PurpleSkyz

» WHAT A CROCK OF SHITE!! YOU GOTTA BE 60% DISABLED TO GET VAX INJURY PAYMENT. WHERE IS THE OUTRAGE??
HAPPY GALACTIC MAYAN CALENDAR NEW YEAR!!!  EmptyYesterday at 12:41 am by PurpleSkyz

» BALLOON NEWS - THIS HAPPENED BEFORE: China Floated Balloon Over Hawaii LAST YEAR – plus MORE
HAPPY GALACTIC MAYAN CALENDAR NEW YEAR!!!  EmptyYesterday at 12:37 am by PurpleSkyz

» We Are Invincible!
HAPPY GALACTIC MAYAN CALENDAR NEW YEAR!!!  EmptyYesterday at 12:29 am by PurpleSkyz

» "Gates Behind The Bars" by Five Times August
HAPPY GALACTIC MAYAN CALENDAR NEW YEAR!!!  EmptyYesterday at 12:18 am by PurpleSkyz

» Satanic ‘Unholy’ Grammy Performance Presented by…Pfizer? but of course it is!!! folks need to get clued in to what is actually happening!!
HAPPY GALACTIC MAYAN CALENDAR NEW YEAR!!!  EmptyMon Feb 06, 2023 12:52 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Bombshell: Holding them to Account for Crimes Against Humanity
HAPPY GALACTIC MAYAN CALENDAR NEW YEAR!!!  EmptyMon Feb 06, 2023 10:17 am by PurpleSkyz

» 2/05/2023 -- Massive M7.8 (M8.1) Earthquake strikes Central Turkey / South Europe -- SEISMIC UNREST - PLUS UPDATES
HAPPY GALACTIC MAYAN CALENDAR NEW YEAR!!!  EmptyMon Feb 06, 2023 10:13 am by PurpleSkyz

» Pfizer reports $100 billion haul, with vast majority of profits looted from US taxpayers
HAPPY GALACTIC MAYAN CALENDAR NEW YEAR!!!  EmptyMon Feb 06, 2023 2:09 am by PurpleSkyz

» Dumpster Diving - You will see a lot of this going forward
HAPPY GALACTIC MAYAN CALENDAR NEW YEAR!!!  EmptyMon Feb 06, 2023 2:01 am by PurpleSkyz

» Newsweek calls on scientific community to admit “we were wrong” about covid
HAPPY GALACTIC MAYAN CALENDAR NEW YEAR!!!  EmptyMon Feb 06, 2023 1:59 am by PurpleSkyz

» The Federal Reserve Cartel: The Eight Families
HAPPY GALACTIC MAYAN CALENDAR NEW YEAR!!!  EmptyMon Feb 06, 2023 1:57 am by PurpleSkyz

» Oh Good Grief. US Military Fears China May Reach Balloon Wreckage Before They Can Get There
HAPPY GALACTIC MAYAN CALENDAR NEW YEAR!!!  EmptyMon Feb 06, 2023 1:54 am by PurpleSkyz

» ‘The Filth Reveal’, John Waters Presents A Plan To Save The World From Elite Psychopathic Parasites
HAPPY GALACTIC MAYAN CALENDAR NEW YEAR!!!  EmptyMon Feb 06, 2023 1:49 am by PurpleSkyz

You are not connected. Please login or register

HAPPY GALACTIC MAYAN CALENDAR NEW YEAR!!!

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

HAPPY GALACTIC MAYAN CALENDAR NEW YEAR!!!  13ba1fe32e5a6642964793b7668f4a32--mandala-butterfly

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!! JULY 26 ,THE FIRST DAY OF THE 260 DAY CYCLE OF THE GALACTIC MAYAN CALENDAR ~ July 26, 2019

Posted on July 26, 2019 by cindyloucbp  

Editor’s Note:This article brings really, really great news that surely all can realize, or feel in their NOW! I don’t know about how this Galactic closure has affected you and I Am happy to report from July 23-24, I can literally report experiencing my own “internal shift”.
This has caused me to “let go” of many old, dormant wounds in my life and I Am happy to see these go! As old wounds have exited and a sense of awareness is now in-place…we shall see where I Am led to go!
My, yours, and “our” future is wide open! Now I Am able to let go of preconceived notions about “how things are supposed to be” and welcome my future with open arms. Taking this philosophy IS a matter of having a “different” and expanded consciousness…one of belief, faith, and trust in the Universe/God/Source/Creator/All That Is.
So…please read this article, has your consciousness expanded(?), think about this, and be…
InJoy!
___________________________________________________________________________________________

Lions Gate Portal Opens

“…Each year on July 26th, the sun, the earth, and the star Sirius move to specific points in the sky, creating an opening between the physical and spiritual worlds. The Lions Gate is a time of increased cosmic energy flowing between the physical and spiritual realms.
On the 8th of August, the alignment reaches its highest point, and this gateway is known as the “8:8 Lion’s Gate” due to it peaking on August 8th in Leo, represented by a lion…”
HAPPY GALACTIC MAYAN CALENDAR NEW YEAR!!!  Black-Moon

Thanks to: https://roserambles.org

HAPPY GALACTIC MAYAN CALENDAR NEW YEAR!!!  1320STICKERS

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum