OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Is it possible to apply positive + in favor Newton III Motion Law as a dynamic system in a motor engine
US serviceman opens up about Rendlesham EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 11:33 pm by globalturbo

» Meta 1 Coin Scam Update - Robert Dunlop Arrested
US serviceman opens up about Rendlesham EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 12:14 am by RamblerNash

» As We Navigate Debs Passing
US serviceman opens up about Rendlesham EmptyMon Jan 08, 2024 6:18 pm by Ponee

» 10/7 — Much More Dangerous & Diabolical Than Anyone Knows
US serviceman opens up about Rendlesham EmptyThu Nov 02, 2023 8:30 pm by KennyL

» Sundays and Deb.....
US serviceman opens up about Rendlesham EmptySun Oct 01, 2023 9:11 pm by NanneeRose

» African Official Exposes Bill Gates’ Depopulation Agenda: ‘My Country Is Not Your Laboratory’
US serviceman opens up about Rendlesham EmptyThu Sep 21, 2023 4:39 am by NanneeRose

» DEBS HEALTH
US serviceman opens up about Rendlesham EmptySun Sep 03, 2023 10:23 am by ANENRO

» Attorney Reveals the “Exculpatory” Evidence Jack Smith Possesses that Exonerates President Trump
US serviceman opens up about Rendlesham EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:48 am by ANENRO

» Update From Site Owner to Members & Guests
US serviceman opens up about Rendlesham EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:47 am by ANENRO

» New global internet censorship began today
US serviceman opens up about Rendlesham EmptyMon Aug 21, 2023 9:25 am by NanneeRose

» Alienated from reality
US serviceman opens up about Rendlesham EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why does Russia now believe that Covid-19 was a US-created bioweapon?
US serviceman opens up about Rendlesham EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

»  Man reports history of interaction with seemingly intelligent orbs
US serviceman opens up about Rendlesham EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:34 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Western reactions to the controversial Benin Bronzes
US serviceman opens up about Rendlesham EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» India unveils first images from Moon mission
US serviceman opens up about Rendlesham EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Scientists achieve nuclear fusion net energy gain for second time
US serviceman opens up about Rendlesham EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:25 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Putin Signals 5G Ban
US serviceman opens up about Rendlesham EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:07 pm by PurpleSkyz

» “Texas Student Dies in Car Accident — Discovers Life after Death”
US serviceman opens up about Rendlesham EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:05 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The hidden history taught by secret societies
US serviceman opens up about Rendlesham EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:03 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Vaccines and SIDS (Crib Death)
US serviceman opens up about Rendlesham EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:00 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Sun blasts out highest-energy radiation ever recorded, raising questions for solar physics
US serviceman opens up about Rendlesham EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 2:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why you should be eating more porcini mushrooms
US serviceman opens up about Rendlesham EmptySun Aug 06, 2023 10:38 am by PurpleSkyz

You are not connected. Please login or register

US serviceman opens up about Rendlesham

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1US serviceman opens up about Rendlesham Empty US serviceman opens up about Rendlesham Tue Jul 30, 2019 1:57 am

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

US serviceman opens up about Rendlesham

Posted on Monday, 29 July, 2019

US serviceman opens up about Rendlesham News-raf-woodbridge

What really happened in Rendlesham Forest back in 1980 ? Image Credit: CC BY-SA 4.0 Taras Young
A US veteran who was stationed at RAF Bentwaters has spoken out about the Rendlesham Forest UFO incident.
Sometimes referred to as "Britain's Roswell", the events that took place at a US air base in late December 1980 continue to remain one of the 20th Century's most enduring mysteries.

The strangeness began on December 26th when US servicemen stationed at RAF Woodbridge witnessed an unknown object descending in to the woods. Upon investigating, they encountered a glowing metallic object which seemed to move through the trees as they approached. When they returned the next day, they found three triangular impressions in the ground at the same spot.

On December 28th the object appeared a second time, prompting deputy base commander Lt Col Charles Halt and a group of servicemen to venture out in to the woods to investigate.

What they saw that night would go on to haunt them for the rest of their lives.

Now Michael Smith, who was part of the 81st Airborne Police Squadron at RAF Bentwaters at the time of the incident, has come forward to talk about his own experience.

"A month before the base was put on alert I was called out and I got onto a bunker by one of the gates," he said. "I was having a pee outside when I saw an orange glowing light in the woods."

"It was a reddish ball. It stopped right in front of me - it just stayed there and hovered two feet off the ground and I called for reinforcements I was scared to death."

Could this have been the same object that Halt and his men encountered a few weeks later ?

The search for answers continues.

Source: Sputnik International

Thanks to: https://www.unexplained-mysteries.com

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum