OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Is it possible to apply positive + in favor Newton III Motion Law as a dynamic system in a motor engine
POOPness for AUG 4: Katmandu & Crappy Donation Fraudsters  EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 11:33 pm by globalturbo

» Meta 1 Coin Scam Update - Robert Dunlop Arrested
POOPness for AUG 4: Katmandu & Crappy Donation Fraudsters  EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 12:14 am by RamblerNash

» As We Navigate Debs Passing
POOPness for AUG 4: Katmandu & Crappy Donation Fraudsters  EmptyMon Jan 08, 2024 6:18 pm by Ponee

» 10/7 — Much More Dangerous & Diabolical Than Anyone Knows
POOPness for AUG 4: Katmandu & Crappy Donation Fraudsters  EmptyThu Nov 02, 2023 8:30 pm by KennyL

» Sundays and Deb.....
POOPness for AUG 4: Katmandu & Crappy Donation Fraudsters  EmptySun Oct 01, 2023 9:11 pm by NanneeRose

» African Official Exposes Bill Gates’ Depopulation Agenda: ‘My Country Is Not Your Laboratory’
POOPness for AUG 4: Katmandu & Crappy Donation Fraudsters  EmptyThu Sep 21, 2023 4:39 am by NanneeRose

» DEBS HEALTH
POOPness for AUG 4: Katmandu & Crappy Donation Fraudsters  EmptySun Sep 03, 2023 10:23 am by ANENRO

» Attorney Reveals the “Exculpatory” Evidence Jack Smith Possesses that Exonerates President Trump
POOPness for AUG 4: Katmandu & Crappy Donation Fraudsters  EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:48 am by ANENRO

» Update From Site Owner to Members & Guests
POOPness for AUG 4: Katmandu & Crappy Donation Fraudsters  EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:47 am by ANENRO

» New global internet censorship began today
POOPness for AUG 4: Katmandu & Crappy Donation Fraudsters  EmptyMon Aug 21, 2023 9:25 am by NanneeRose

» Alienated from reality
POOPness for AUG 4: Katmandu & Crappy Donation Fraudsters  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why does Russia now believe that Covid-19 was a US-created bioweapon?
POOPness for AUG 4: Katmandu & Crappy Donation Fraudsters  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

»  Man reports history of interaction with seemingly intelligent orbs
POOPness for AUG 4: Katmandu & Crappy Donation Fraudsters  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:34 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Western reactions to the controversial Benin Bronzes
POOPness for AUG 4: Katmandu & Crappy Donation Fraudsters  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» India unveils first images from Moon mission
POOPness for AUG 4: Katmandu & Crappy Donation Fraudsters  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Scientists achieve nuclear fusion net energy gain for second time
POOPness for AUG 4: Katmandu & Crappy Donation Fraudsters  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:25 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Putin Signals 5G Ban
POOPness for AUG 4: Katmandu & Crappy Donation Fraudsters  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:07 pm by PurpleSkyz

» “Texas Student Dies in Car Accident — Discovers Life after Death”
POOPness for AUG 4: Katmandu & Crappy Donation Fraudsters  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:05 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The hidden history taught by secret societies
POOPness for AUG 4: Katmandu & Crappy Donation Fraudsters  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:03 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Vaccines and SIDS (Crib Death)
POOPness for AUG 4: Katmandu & Crappy Donation Fraudsters  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:00 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Sun blasts out highest-energy radiation ever recorded, raising questions for solar physics
POOPness for AUG 4: Katmandu & Crappy Donation Fraudsters  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 2:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why you should be eating more porcini mushrooms
POOPness for AUG 4: Katmandu & Crappy Donation Fraudsters  EmptySun Aug 06, 2023 10:38 am by PurpleSkyz

You are not connected. Please login or register

POOPness for AUG 4: Katmandu & Crappy Donation Fraudsters

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

POOPness for AUG 4: Katmandu & Crappy Donation Fraudsters  Poop3

POOFness for AUG 4: Katmandu
Posted By: hobie [Send E-Mail]
Date: Sunday, 4-Aug-2019 19:27:58
www.rumormillnews.com

Hi, Folks -

Received via e-mail:

=====

POOPness for AUG 4: Katmandu & Crappy Donation Fraudsters  Scam-alert

Subject: Katmandu
Date: Sun, August 4, 2019 7:20 pm

Katmandu

Bob Seger

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wd3Mt8JBBBg

POOF SAID

Greetings and Salutations,

There are efforts being made to end all of this sooner rather than later. We can assure you of that! We are hearing the murmurings of the masses and the distance between the belief system and the cynicism. We assure you that we are continuing to give you the very best message that we can.

I am certain that movement has begun and that efforts to bring this out fully are being activated as in the now moment, this very moment. There are those who have aching feet and burning soles as well because they are dealing with the issues that kept everyone in doubt, in worry and in looking back, checking their safety factors. This is a given; it is how the world has shifted and what is occurring is the manner of shuffling feet, stifled spirits and magicians who are affecting some, while others diligently work to uncover the strangle holds and the empowering of those who hold the keys to this strange kingdom.

There are efforts being made to cut the chase down by a third of what it has been; that is a vast improvement. There are others who are hoping to end all of this even easier; let the two forces continue doing their work.

And then there are those who have turned away and did not add any energy for shifting this at all. So they have lost faith and do not want to hear another word.
And so what is the word Poof?
— The word is a GO — god go, go, go go, go, go, go, go, go, go, go, go…and Go now.

Few obstacles remain in the path of this big giant snowball turning to head down the hill and up the stream and over the dale and through the woods — to this we say, 'adieu' and may the teams that have properly prepared win every battle. We think that they will.

And so what about all of us left holding the bag? What about the funds needed just to get up the hill??
— Those are coming; and that is the ammunition that you can be assured is coming into play very soon. Hours away…

Have fun !!!!

Poof

POOPness for AUG 4: Katmandu & Crappy Donation Fraudsters  Scammer2

SUSAN SAYS

Yesterday I broke a crystal vase that was important to me. Someone I love
gave it to me, and I was really upset with my clumsiness.

My husband, seeing my distress, was soothing and calm, and said, "Let me see
what I can do with this." While I continued to rant at myself, he quietly
took the pieces away, worked his magic and made it like new again.

When he brought it back to me his face was filled with sweetness, and it
occurred to me that this repaired vase was a gift of love.

I began thinking about all the ways he shows me he loves me. Words are nice,
but his actions speak volumes, and I'm so very blessed to have him in my
life.

I then thought of a woman I know who complains that her husband and children
don't love her. She says they never say it, and she feels that nobody cares.
However, when I look at her family I realize that there is a lot of love
being given. She just doesn't recognize it so doesn't know how to receive
it.

When her husband goes to work at a job he doesn't like, so that she can do
what she wants, which is stay home and raise the children, that's a gift of
love. When her adolescent son offers to pick up something at the store so
she won't have to pack up the smaller kids to go out, that is his way of
telling her he loves her.

Love is all around us, but we're often like my friend who expects it to come
in a specific form. When it doesn't, we miss it and feel unloved.

I'm reflecting on being aware of ALL the ways people show me love, and being
happy and grateful to receive it in whatever form it's given.

How about you?

Anonymous

Poof message above says it all....Please re-read for clarity on the PP's movement.

Namaste,

Susan

Consultations are available for a limited time..... For those that have expressed concern regarding beneficiaries, change of addresses and lost documentation. Scheduled consultations are available for a $30.00 donation. Go to 2goforth@safe-mail.net for questions and scheduling.

ZAP SAYS

HI ALL,

OUR GRATEFUL THANKS FOR THE CONTINUED SUPPORT OF OUR EFFORT. OUR LAST MILE HAS ARRIVED AND WE HAVE SHOES TO WALK IT.

AS YOU CAN IMAGINE, IT IS NEXT TO IMPOSSIBLE TO EVEN GNAW ON THE BULK OF EMAILS THAT COME IN, BUT EVERYTHING IS BEING PUT INTO ITS OWN FOLDER AND WILL BE REPLIED TO SOONER OR LATER SO PLEASE BEAR WITH ME AND US AND BE PATIENT. THE WORKLOAD HAS INTENSIFIED AS WE APPROACH THE FINISH LINE, AND BEGIN THE NEXT LEG OF THE JOURNEY.

IT IS MY SOLEMN HOPE THAT ONCE EVERYTHING IS UP AND RUNNING (AND DEBUGGED), THOSE THAT HAVE LOST FAITH (OR HOPE) IN OUR EFFORT WILL COME BACK AND KEEP GOING THE WAY THEY ORIGINALLY WANTED TO.

REGARDLESS OF THEIR PREVIOUS THINKING.

THIS WHOLE PARADIGM WE ARE ALL BUILDING AND ARE IN THE MIDDLE OF, IS BENIGN AND FRIENDLY SINCE THE VIBRATION IS LOVE. CAN’T BEAT THAT. AND THINGS ARE FORGIVEN IN THAT VIBRATION.

HOW DO YOU CHANGE FROM ONE TO THE OTHER – APPEARS TO BE IMPOSSIBLE FOR SOME.

WELL, INSTEAD OF DWELLING ON SOME NEGATIVE ASPECT THAT SEEMS TO IRRITATE YOU, PUT IT TO ONE SIDE AND CONSIDER THE CASE OF A BROTHER OR SISTER STANDING IN FRONT OF YOU, WITH FAULTS AND GOOD THINGS JUST LIKE YOU, AND JUST SEE THAT. STRIPPED OF ANY NEGATIVE OR POSITIVE CONNOTATION OR VIRTUE.

WHAT CAN YOU DO BUT SEE YOURSELF IN A MIRROR, AND THE QUESTION BECOMES “DO YOU LOVE YOURSELF” AND IF YOU ANSWER YES, THEN THAT HAS TO APPLY TO THE OTHER SIDE OF THE MIRROR TOO. HARD TO DO THOUGH. I HAD MY STRUGGLES.

WHICH LEADS TO SOMETHING ELSE I KEEP MENTIONING. WHEN THE BAD GUYS THE PIGS ROUNDED UP FACE JUSTICE, AND IF IT IS NOT BEHIND CLOSED DOORS AND BECOMES PUBLIC, LEAVE THE JUSTICE TO THE JUDGES. DO NOT GO GET A PITCHFORK. LOVE THEM UNTIL THEY DISAPPEAR FROM SIGHT, BECAUSE THEY WILL AND YOU WILL NO LONGER HAVE TO THINK ABOUT THEM. END OF AN ERA AND TIME TO REBUILD.

WE SHOULD BE COMING OUT OF OUR SHELL THIS COMING WEEK, OR AT LEAST TAKING A PEEK AROUND. IT WILL NOT BE LONG NOW BEFORE ALL THE OTHER ORGANIZATIONS KICK IN AND BEGIN THEIR PARTS AS WELL. EXCITINGLY INTERESTING TIMES AHEAD.

GOD BLESS.

LOVE AND LIGHT
IN OUR SERVICE
ZAP

POOPness for AUG 4: Katmandu & Crappy Donation Fraudsters  Giphy

https://youtu.be/r3hTwsvJV_A

“GOD IS; I AM; WE ARE”
“BE GOOD, BE LEGAL, TELL TRUTH”
AUGUST 4, 2019
“MAKE THE EARTH GREAT AGAIN”©
“MEGA”©
COPYRIGHT ZAP 2013-2019
POOPness for AUG 4: Katmandu & Crappy Donation Fraudsters  Th?id=OIP

DID YOU KNOW?

Seek not to become a person of success but rather choose to become a person of value. Becoming a person of value requires, when the circumstance dictates, doing the right thing. We all have to do the right thing, we may never know what results come from our actions but if we do nothing, there will be no result. There is no wrong time to do the right thing; the time is always right to do what is right. Happiness and personal fulfillment are the natural consequences of doing the right thing because goodness is the only investment that never fails.

The right way is not always the popular and easy way. Standing for right when it is unpopular is a true test of moral character. People will always try to stop you from doing the right thing if it is unconventional and it isn't always easy, in fact, sometimes it's real hard but just remember that doing the right thing is always right.

The GCR is a very ambitious undertaking. Great ambition is the passion of a great character. Those endowed with it may perform very good or very bad acts. All depends on the principles which direct them. Was this event the product of a single seed being planted or was it more like a massive cloud of character pollen that happened to fall in the salads of the powers- to- be, to do the right thing?

We all must keep away from people who try to belittle these ambitions to do right. Small people always do that, but the really great make you feel that you, too, can become great. This is the opportunity to be more than you are and bring out the moral character in all of us. Be who you are and say what you want, for those who mind don't matter, and those who matter, don't mind.

We all must be a first-rate version of ourselves, instead of a second-rate version of somebody else. Always be yourself, express yourself, have faith in yourself, do not go out and look for a successful personality and duplicate it. When people say you are going the wrong way, it's simply a way of your own.

Life is not easy for any of us. We must have perseverance and, above all, confidence in ourselves. We must believe that we are gifted for something, and that this thing, at whatever cost, must be attained.

We gain strength, courage and confidence by every experience in which we really stop to look fear in the face. We must do the thing we think we cannot do.

With everything that happens to us, we can either feel sorry for ourselves or treat what has happened as a gift. Everything is either an opportunity to grow or an obstacle to keep us from growing. You get to choose.

Most of the important things in the world have been accomplished by people who have kept on trying when there seemed to be no hope at all.

It's not hard to decide what you want your life to be about. What's hard is figuring out what you're willing to give up in order to do the things you really care about. Change is hard because people overestimate the value of what they have and underestimate the value of what they may gain by giving that up. Everyone thinks of changing the world, but no one thinks of changing oneself. People don't resist change; they resist being changed!

The good fight is being fought by the ambitious few and we the people are their soldiers. The generals of this endeavor are fighting the battle of changing things that do not want to be changed and they have to be careful because all change is not growth, as all movement is not forward. The resistance to these changes is formidable, like a fighter that is beat half to death but just refuses to go down. The fight is over! They just don’t want to believe they have been beaten and will keep throwing punches even though their punches have zero effect.

I still find it hard to believe that those who have these massive amounts of wealth, who have spent generations corrupting and manipulating the financial systems of the world, miraculously gained a conscience or were sprinkled by character pollen. Most likely that is not the case. The GCR is really just a good business decision that has been spun into a mission of humanitarian concerns. At the end of the day the motivation behind it becomes irrelevant as long as it gets done.

Logically thinking, by the elites spreading the wealth they are effectively putting the heavy lifting on the masses. The elites do not want the burden of tilling the soil, planting and harvesting the crops, just let them know when the crops are in the bin so they can sell them.

A very wise financial guru of mine once told me that “the money is not made on the product, it is made on the administration of the product”. Staying with the same metaphor of crops, it is the elite power mongers who control the storage bins, transportation, packaging and marketing that make the money, not the farmer who grew it.

Make no mistake, the humanitarian projects that come off the financial windfalls from the GCR will have a huge financial gain for the same individuals who are providing the funds to begin with.

I want to believe that this is all a consequence of a global awakening to finally just “do the right thing” but reality and history says different.

This is the first time in the world that humanity will have a chance at becoming free from religious, political, economic and corporate enslavement. Money is the prime mover in the world. Money in the hands of a few, provides limited resources and capabilities. With adequate and equal distribution of money over time, together with the release of advanced technology already perfected, humanity can come to the point where money is simply not an obstacle anymore. It may take a number of generations but we can heal the Earth, ourselves, our social structures and stretch ourselves collectively to an unknown potential. Only those who will risk going too far can possibly find out how far they can go.

It is the expressions and collective wisdom of the individual that will win the day. As individuals, we must hold the course and not be disheartened by the small minds that push to alter our course. We all must realize that this is not a financial movement but a spiritual healing without which this financial restructuring falls meaningless and would only perpetuate the religious, political, economic and corporate enslavement. What we achieve inwardly will change our outer reality.

The individual is mighty and a little axe can cut down a big tree. Think of the good you can do, not what the good can do for you. Let’s get our heads screwed on right before you run down this path because what good is running when you're on the wrong road.

Life is not about waiting for the storms to pass. It's about learning how to dance in the rain and If opportunity doesn't knock, build a door.

Comments are always appreciated as it gives me some confidence that this information is resonating.

DJ

P.S. if this post is not read within the text of the Poofness Newsletter consider it a facsimile and possibly edited to fit someone else’s agenda.

POOPness for AUG 4: Katmandu & Crappy Donation Fraudsters  Do_not_donate

Consultations are available for a $50.00 donation. Contact DJ at replytodjpost@gmail.com for details.

DONATIONS

The principals of this newsletter bear the bulk of cost of keeping this forum functional. Your DONATIONS have helped in securing the dedication and time required to deliver these messages.

The support from our readers is the only means that have kept this forum alive. We are thankful and blessed by those of you who have shared in your generosity. Your ongoing support is essential to our continuation. Please help with what you can when you can to insure its success. All contributions from this request will be applied strictly to the production of this newsletter. Thank you for your assistance....Your support will be graciously received thru Paypal.com: acct. goneforthfornow@gmail.com
Love and Kisses,
Team "Poofness"

This post is for information and education purposes only. All representations, presentations, products and opinions are strictly that of the author and do not necessarily reflect the opinion or endorsement of the “Poofness News Letter” and its principals. All readers should perform their own independent due diligence before acting on any information provided.

=====

--hobie

Thanks to: rumormillnews.com

4-truth

4-truth

POOPness for AUG 4: Katmandu & Crappy Donation Fraudsters  Goal

POOPness for AUG 4: Katmandu & Crappy Donation Fraudsters  Message-liar

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum