OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» “A” Solution for the Masses Does Not Exist: Perceived Reality Is in Fact Only Theatre?
Orb caught on deer cam in Alma Center, Wisconsin  EmptyToday at 2:43 pm by PurpleSkyz

»  Government Pushs a “Digital Dollar” So It Can Seize Assets at Will & Enslave Humanity
Orb caught on deer cam in Alma Center, Wisconsin  EmptyToday at 2:40 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The Unvaccinated Have Won
Orb caught on deer cam in Alma Center, Wisconsin  EmptyToday at 2:38 pm by PurpleSkyz

» CNN Slammed Into A Brick Wall Named Joe Rogan
Orb caught on deer cam in Alma Center, Wisconsin  EmptyToday at 2:37 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Requiem For A Figurehead
Orb caught on deer cam in Alma Center, Wisconsin  EmptyToday at 2:33 pm by PurpleSkyz

» FDA vaccine adviser warns healthy young people SHOULDN’T get new bivalent COVID booster
Orb caught on deer cam in Alma Center, Wisconsin  EmptyToday at 2:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Thrive - Michael Tellinger - Deep Dive into One Small Town, One Connected World
Orb caught on deer cam in Alma Center, Wisconsin  EmptyToday at 2:25 pm by PurpleSkyz

» New COVID Plandemic Documentary Exposes the Truth About Ivermectin and the Scandal That Let Millions of People Die Needlessly
Orb caught on deer cam in Alma Center, Wisconsin  EmptyToday at 2:23 pm by PurpleSkyz

» "Have They Gone Completely Mad?" They Know That They Are Killing The Economy, But They Are Doing It Anyway
Orb caught on deer cam in Alma Center, Wisconsin  EmptyToday at 9:40 am by PurpleSkyz

» Avi Loeb claims that there may be a second interstellar object on Earth
Orb caught on deer cam in Alma Center, Wisconsin  EmptyToday at 9:34 am by PurpleSkyz

» NASA cancels Artemis I launch attempt but delays roll back decision
Orb caught on deer cam in Alma Center, Wisconsin  EmptyToday at 9:25 am by PurpleSkyz

» Criticism of the Pharma Cartel and Its ‘Business With Disease’ Is Becoming Mainstream
Orb caught on deer cam in Alma Center, Wisconsin  EmptyToday at 9:01 am by PurpleSkyz

» Largest Police Union Wins Vaccine Mandate Case – Judge Rules Vaccine Mandates “INVALID”
Orb caught on deer cam in Alma Center, Wisconsin  EmptyToday at 8:57 am by PurpleSkyz

» A New FRB Signal Has Buzzed Nearly 2,000 Times in Just Two Months, Raising a Mystery
Orb caught on deer cam in Alma Center, Wisconsin  EmptyYesterday at 11:31 am by PurpleSkyz

» FDA tells the vaccine injured: "Thanks for sharing"
Orb caught on deer cam in Alma Center, Wisconsin  EmptyYesterday at 11:16 am by PurpleSkyz

»  Synthetic Salvation — On Genomics, Mind Uploads, and the Quest for Immortality
Orb caught on deer cam in Alma Center, Wisconsin  EmptyYesterday at 10:44 am by PurpleSkyz

» California Bans Natural Gas Furnaces, Water Heaters
Orb caught on deer cam in Alma Center, Wisconsin  EmptyYesterday at 10:33 am by PurpleSkyz

» VAERS: 37-Year-Old Oklahoma Man Dead 2 Days After Monkeypox Vaccine – Over 2000 Symptoms Recorded After Vaccine Including Skin Diseases
Orb caught on deer cam in Alma Center, Wisconsin  EmptyYesterday at 10:25 am by PurpleSkyz

» Bill Gates Announces They’re Halfway Toward Their Goals [The Great Reset]
Orb caught on deer cam in Alma Center, Wisconsin  EmptyYesterday at 10:18 am by PurpleSkyz

» UN food chief warns millions ‘knocking on famine’s door’
Orb caught on deer cam in Alma Center, Wisconsin  EmptyFri Sep 23, 2022 10:21 am by PurpleSkyz

» We Have Our First Look at Neptune's Rings in 33 Years, And They're Glorious
Orb caught on deer cam in Alma Center, Wisconsin  EmptyFri Sep 23, 2022 10:17 am by PurpleSkyz

» YouTube Clown Show (Part1&2)
Orb caught on deer cam in Alma Center, Wisconsin  EmptyFri Sep 23, 2022 10:14 am by PurpleSkyz

You are not connected. Please login or register

OUT OF MIND » SPACE NEWS & DISCLOSURE » SPACE NEWS & UFO DISCLOSURE » Orb caught on deer cam in Alma Center, Wisconsin

Orb caught on deer cam in Alma Center, Wisconsin

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

Amazing Interdimensional Alien Orb caught on deer cam in Alma Center, Wisconsin

August 08, 2019

Orbs are still a big mystery and recent images of such an Orb captured on a deer cam in Alma Center, Wisconsin show again that this phenomenon is still not understood.

Orb caught on deer cam in Alma Center, Wisconsin  Interdimensional%2BAlien%2BOrb%2B%25281%2529

The images clearly show that the Orb lights up before it moves away from a tree, next it is hanging motionless in the sky for more than 1 hour.

What stands out is that this Orb which is actually an interdimensional alien vehicle is surrounded by an electromagnetic field which is said to be used for navigation, transportation and propulsion as well as for protection of the energy and shield the beings inside the Orb.

Orb caught on deer cam in Alma Center, Wisconsin  Anigif

The GIF-animation above shows the Orb lights up before it moves away from the tree and the electromagnetic field around the Orb as it is hanging motionless in the sky.

The deer cam owner who submitted the images to Mufon said: I caught this glowing object on my deer cam camera. I am retired and a vivid bowhunter. I have 4 photos that have a time span of 1 hour 43 mins.

The first two photos are 1 min apart and show a bright object near my food plot. Photos 3 and 4 the object is closer and in photo 4 it is over a deer. The photos of 3 and 4 are also a minute apart.

Orb caught on deer cam in Alma Center, Wisconsin  Interdimensional%2BAlien%2BOrb%2B%25282%2529

The date is wrong in the photos. My camera faces south and it is not the moon in the photo because it is never that low in the southern sky. Also the camera will only take a picture if something is moving. The night of the 17th of July was calm with no wind. I have never seen something this strange.

Thanks to: http://ufosightingshotspot.blogspot.com

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum