OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Is it possible to apply positive + in favor Newton III Motion Law as a dynamic system in a motor engine
BeyondParanormal: The Heights House Case EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 11:33 pm by globalturbo

» Meta 1 Coin Scam Update - Robert Dunlop Arrested
BeyondParanormal: The Heights House Case EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 12:14 am by RamblerNash

» As We Navigate Debs Passing
BeyondParanormal: The Heights House Case EmptyMon Jan 08, 2024 6:18 pm by Ponee

» 10/7 — Much More Dangerous & Diabolical Than Anyone Knows
BeyondParanormal: The Heights House Case EmptyThu Nov 02, 2023 8:30 pm by KennyL

» Sundays and Deb.....
BeyondParanormal: The Heights House Case EmptySun Oct 01, 2023 9:11 pm by NanneeRose

» African Official Exposes Bill Gates’ Depopulation Agenda: ‘My Country Is Not Your Laboratory’
BeyondParanormal: The Heights House Case EmptyThu Sep 21, 2023 4:39 am by NanneeRose

» DEBS HEALTH
BeyondParanormal: The Heights House Case EmptySun Sep 03, 2023 10:23 am by ANENRO

» Attorney Reveals the “Exculpatory” Evidence Jack Smith Possesses that Exonerates President Trump
BeyondParanormal: The Heights House Case EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:48 am by ANENRO

» Update From Site Owner to Members & Guests
BeyondParanormal: The Heights House Case EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:47 am by ANENRO

» New global internet censorship began today
BeyondParanormal: The Heights House Case EmptyMon Aug 21, 2023 9:25 am by NanneeRose

» Alienated from reality
BeyondParanormal: The Heights House Case EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why does Russia now believe that Covid-19 was a US-created bioweapon?
BeyondParanormal: The Heights House Case EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

»  Man reports history of interaction with seemingly intelligent orbs
BeyondParanormal: The Heights House Case EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:34 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Western reactions to the controversial Benin Bronzes
BeyondParanormal: The Heights House Case EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» India unveils first images from Moon mission
BeyondParanormal: The Heights House Case EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Scientists achieve nuclear fusion net energy gain for second time
BeyondParanormal: The Heights House Case EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:25 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Putin Signals 5G Ban
BeyondParanormal: The Heights House Case EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:07 pm by PurpleSkyz

» “Texas Student Dies in Car Accident — Discovers Life after Death”
BeyondParanormal: The Heights House Case EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:05 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The hidden history taught by secret societies
BeyondParanormal: The Heights House Case EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:03 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Vaccines and SIDS (Crib Death)
BeyondParanormal: The Heights House Case EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:00 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Sun blasts out highest-energy radiation ever recorded, raising questions for solar physics
BeyondParanormal: The Heights House Case EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 2:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why you should be eating more porcini mushrooms
BeyondParanormal: The Heights House Case EmptySun Aug 06, 2023 10:38 am by PurpleSkyz

You are not connected. Please login or register

BeyondParanormal: The Heights House Case

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1BeyondParanormal: The Heights House Case Empty BeyondParanormal: The Heights House Case Sun Aug 18, 2019 11:37 am

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

BeyondParanormal: The Heights House Case Paranormal

https://youtu.be/OL8LwZjvygw

This video is the investigation that took place August 12th, 2019. It is a residential case that the clients were genuinely freaked out. The Heights House, as I call it, is a home that was moved from the Heights 15 years ago to its current location now. During the time that the house was actually at its current location now, the tenants seemed to come and go. Per the landlord, not one family has lasted 6 months in this home. Ranging from children being scared to knocks to footsteps as well as alleged poltergeist activity. The current tenants have stayed there the longest (approx 3 years) and have felt said activity for awhile. They claim the home has random footsteps from time to time. They also state their animals refuse to go into certain rooms. The initial visit yielded amazing evidence of paranormal activity. What we captured can be interpreted how ever you please but the footage will show something truly remarkable. I will go on the record of saying that this case is by far has yielded more evidence then I ever have captured at one location in ONE day. I truly hope you enjoy this video and please let me know you're HONEST thoughts on it. I aim to produce genuine material and feedback is most welcome. We are in this field for a reason and other eyes can only be beneficial. Thank you so much for watching this video and I hope you enjoy!! Again feedback is mandatory !! ;)

terbo56

terbo56

time for the ghost busters I guess-LMAO!!! BeyondParanormal: The Heights House Case 3193188050 Elmo white cat

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum