OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» TRUTH, with Robert F. Kennedy Jr., Season 2, Episode 7 featuring Jeremy Hammond
UFO News ~ UFO Surround Hot Air Balloon Over Netherlands plus MORE EmptyYesterday at 7:57 pm by PurpleSkyz

» “Who the Hell Elected You and Put You in Charge of What the Media Is Allowed to Report?!” – WOW! Sen. Ted Cruz RIPS Jack Dorsey for Censorship
UFO News ~ UFO Surround Hot Air Balloon Over Netherlands plus MORE EmptyYesterday at 5:18 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Van Full Of Explosives Discovered In Philly On Third Night Of Rioting
UFO News ~ UFO Surround Hot Air Balloon Over Netherlands plus MORE EmptyYesterday at 5:11 pm by PurpleSkyz

» FULL (of it) Benjamin bla bla blah Fulford 10-26-20... Tensions Rise as World Wakes Up to U.S. Election Theater
UFO News ~ UFO Surround Hot Air Balloon Over Netherlands plus MORE EmptyYesterday at 2:28 pm by PurpleSkyz

» UFO News ~ Huge winged UFO passing the Sun plus MORE
UFO News ~ UFO Surround Hot Air Balloon Over Netherlands plus MORE EmptyYesterday at 11:27 am by PurpleSkyz

» Verizon Admits 5G is More about Autonomous Vehicles and “Smart Cities” Than Speed - Experts Warn All Are Unsafe
UFO News ~ UFO Surround Hot Air Balloon Over Netherlands plus MORE EmptyYesterday at 10:40 am by PurpleSkyz

» Thimerosal exposure and increased risk for diagnosed tic disorder in the United States: a case-control study
UFO News ~ UFO Surround Hot Air Balloon Over Netherlands plus MORE EmptyYesterday at 2:04 am by PurpleSkyz

» International study finds 79% of individuals who microdose with psychedelics report improvements in their mental health
UFO News ~ UFO Surround Hot Air Balloon Over Netherlands plus MORE EmptyYesterday at 1:48 am by PurpleSkyz

» NASA Spacecraft Spots “Dancing Sprites” And Colorful Electrical Bursts in Jupiter’s Sky For First Time
UFO News ~ UFO Surround Hot Air Balloon Over Netherlands plus MORE EmptyYesterday at 1:43 am by PurpleSkyz

» Why Uncertainty will Keep on Growing & What We Can Do About It
UFO News ~ UFO Surround Hot Air Balloon Over Netherlands plus MORE EmptyYesterday at 1:35 am by PurpleSkyz

» Hubble Examines Massive Metal Asteroid Called ‘Psyche’ That’s Worth Way More Than Our Global Economy
UFO News ~ UFO Surround Hot Air Balloon Over Netherlands plus MORE EmptyYesterday at 1:29 am by PurpleSkyz

» NXIVM Sex Cult Leader Keith Raniere Sentenced To 120 Years In Prison
UFO News ~ UFO Surround Hot Air Balloon Over Netherlands plus MORE EmptyYesterday at 1:10 am by PurpleSkyz

» NEIL the conman KEENAN UPDATE | It’s Showtime!
UFO News ~ UFO Surround Hot Air Balloon Over Netherlands plus MORE EmptyYesterday at 12:59 am by PurpleSkyz

» Harihar Fort ~ Proof Of Two Lost Civilizations?
UFO News ~ UFO Surround Hot Air Balloon Over Netherlands plus MORE EmptyWed Oct 28, 2020 4:06 pm by PurpleSkyz

» RIOTS in Philadelphia, Los Angelas, Portland, New York City, and Washington DC
UFO News ~ UFO Surround Hot Air Balloon Over Netherlands plus MORE EmptyWed Oct 28, 2020 4:02 pm by PurpleSkyz

» NIBIRU News ~ Planet in sunrise Colorado Mountains view top plus MORE
UFO News ~ UFO Surround Hot Air Balloon Over Netherlands plus MORE EmptyWed Oct 28, 2020 2:55 pm by PurpleSkyz

» International Space Station Flyover of Hurricane Zeta
UFO News ~ UFO Surround Hot Air Balloon Over Netherlands plus MORE EmptyWed Oct 28, 2020 2:52 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Good People Doing Good Things — Woody & Luna
UFO News ~ UFO Surround Hot Air Balloon Over Netherlands plus MORE EmptyWed Oct 28, 2020 2:42 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Tech Billionaires Aiming at a Global Currency
UFO News ~ UFO Surround Hot Air Balloon Over Netherlands plus MORE EmptyWed Oct 28, 2020 2:41 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Fifteen HUGE YouTube Creators File Federal Lawsuit Against YouTube for Violating First Amendment
UFO News ~ UFO Surround Hot Air Balloon Over Netherlands plus MORE EmptyWed Oct 28, 2020 2:39 pm by PurpleSkyz

CLICK THE SUBSCRIBE BUTTON BELOW TO RECEIVE OUR DAILY NEWSLETTER

A 2ND EMAIL COMPLETES THE ACTIVATION PROCESS

CLICK THE PURPLE BUTTON TO VIEW OUR LATEST POSTS

You are not connected. Please login or register

OUT OF MIND » DISCLOSURE » UFO VIDEO ARCHIVES » UFO News ~ UFO Surround Hot Air Balloon Over Netherlands plus MORE

UFO News ~ UFO Surround Hot Air Balloon Over Netherlands plus MORE

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin
UFO Surround Hot Air Balloon Over Netherlands On Video,

UFO Sighting News.
Scott C. Waring     

Date of sighting: Aug 29, 2019
Location of sighting: Hoeven, Netherlands

An eyewitness was watching a hot air balloon when they noticed four UFOs, two on either side above the ballon. The UFOs seem to take this opportunity to both observe a human in a balloon and to reveal themselves to others. UFOs like to investigate literally anything that flies because its closest to them and because its human technology that needs to be scanned and recorded by them. 
Notice how the all four UFOs are tilted to one side? Although inside the pilots will not notice that tilt. These are real UFO guys. 
Scott C. Waring-Taiwan

Eyewitness states: 
On August 29 around 19:00 2019 in village Hoeven in the Netherlands I got the feeling that I had to look outside and saw a hot air balloon with 4 orbs, saturn-like orbs next to it. I grabbed my phone to film it. In this video you can see the orbs, at the end of the video the video is 400% zoomed in to better see the moving orbs.

https://youtu.be/uFBVWjzRU9I

Thanks to: https://www.etdatabase.com

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin
Unknown White Disk Flys Over Active Volcano On Live Cam, Video Footage! UFO Sighting News.
Scott C. Waring 

Date of sighting: Aug 18, 2019
Location of sighting: Popocatepetl, Mexico
Source cam: https://youtu.be/YXkFPNWHqEk?t=2914

I was looking over a live volcano cam when I found an unknown object flying through the plume of smoke over the volcano. The object has no wings, tail or contrail. When I focus the object using a photo program, it appears to be a white disk with a dark hump at its lower center. There are no identifying marks on the craft. Also the second cam in the upper left corner caught nothing at all. It was invisible to that cam! That sound like the cloaking technology of aliens to me. So I'm calling this a real UFO. 
Scott C. Waring

https://youtu.be/uwJ5fJu0Nd4

Thanks to: https://www.etdatabase.com

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum