Date: September 1, 2019 Author: Nwo Report
At a Glance
- Dorian is bearing down on the northwest Bahamas at Category 5 intensity.
- A life-threatening storm surge of up to 20 feet is possible there.
- A tropical storm warning has been issued for a part of Florida’s east coast.
- Dorian is a threat for the Southeast from Florida to North Carolina this week.
- What part of the coast experiences hurricane conditions remains uncertain, dependent on the exact track.
- Residents along the Southeast coast should have their hurricane plans ready and monitor Dorian closely.
Thanks to: https://nworeport.me