OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Is it possible to apply positive + in favor Newton III Motion Law as a dynamic system in a motor engine
POOFness for SEPT 1: STILL STANDING AROUND WITH MY FINGER UP MY ASS WAITING YOUR DONATIONS! EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 11:33 pm by globalturbo

» Meta 1 Coin Scam Update - Robert Dunlop Arrested
POOFness for SEPT 1: STILL STANDING AROUND WITH MY FINGER UP MY ASS WAITING YOUR DONATIONS! EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 12:14 am by RamblerNash

» As We Navigate Debs Passing
POOFness for SEPT 1: STILL STANDING AROUND WITH MY FINGER UP MY ASS WAITING YOUR DONATIONS! EmptyMon Jan 08, 2024 6:18 pm by Ponee

» 10/7 — Much More Dangerous & Diabolical Than Anyone Knows
POOFness for SEPT 1: STILL STANDING AROUND WITH MY FINGER UP MY ASS WAITING YOUR DONATIONS! EmptyThu Nov 02, 2023 8:30 pm by KennyL

» Sundays and Deb.....
POOFness for SEPT 1: STILL STANDING AROUND WITH MY FINGER UP MY ASS WAITING YOUR DONATIONS! EmptySun Oct 01, 2023 9:11 pm by NanneeRose

» African Official Exposes Bill Gates’ Depopulation Agenda: ‘My Country Is Not Your Laboratory’
POOFness for SEPT 1: STILL STANDING AROUND WITH MY FINGER UP MY ASS WAITING YOUR DONATIONS! EmptyThu Sep 21, 2023 4:39 am by NanneeRose

» DEBS HEALTH
POOFness for SEPT 1: STILL STANDING AROUND WITH MY FINGER UP MY ASS WAITING YOUR DONATIONS! EmptySun Sep 03, 2023 10:23 am by ANENRO

» Attorney Reveals the “Exculpatory” Evidence Jack Smith Possesses that Exonerates President Trump
POOFness for SEPT 1: STILL STANDING AROUND WITH MY FINGER UP MY ASS WAITING YOUR DONATIONS! EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:48 am by ANENRO

» Update From Site Owner to Members & Guests
POOFness for SEPT 1: STILL STANDING AROUND WITH MY FINGER UP MY ASS WAITING YOUR DONATIONS! EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:47 am by ANENRO

» New global internet censorship began today
POOFness for SEPT 1: STILL STANDING AROUND WITH MY FINGER UP MY ASS WAITING YOUR DONATIONS! EmptyMon Aug 21, 2023 9:25 am by NanneeRose

» Alienated from reality
POOFness for SEPT 1: STILL STANDING AROUND WITH MY FINGER UP MY ASS WAITING YOUR DONATIONS! EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why does Russia now believe that Covid-19 was a US-created bioweapon?
POOFness for SEPT 1: STILL STANDING AROUND WITH MY FINGER UP MY ASS WAITING YOUR DONATIONS! EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

»  Man reports history of interaction with seemingly intelligent orbs
POOFness for SEPT 1: STILL STANDING AROUND WITH MY FINGER UP MY ASS WAITING YOUR DONATIONS! EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:34 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Western reactions to the controversial Benin Bronzes
POOFness for SEPT 1: STILL STANDING AROUND WITH MY FINGER UP MY ASS WAITING YOUR DONATIONS! EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» India unveils first images from Moon mission
POOFness for SEPT 1: STILL STANDING AROUND WITH MY FINGER UP MY ASS WAITING YOUR DONATIONS! EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Scientists achieve nuclear fusion net energy gain for second time
POOFness for SEPT 1: STILL STANDING AROUND WITH MY FINGER UP MY ASS WAITING YOUR DONATIONS! EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:25 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Putin Signals 5G Ban
POOFness for SEPT 1: STILL STANDING AROUND WITH MY FINGER UP MY ASS WAITING YOUR DONATIONS! EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:07 pm by PurpleSkyz

» “Texas Student Dies in Car Accident — Discovers Life after Death”
POOFness for SEPT 1: STILL STANDING AROUND WITH MY FINGER UP MY ASS WAITING YOUR DONATIONS! EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:05 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The hidden history taught by secret societies
POOFness for SEPT 1: STILL STANDING AROUND WITH MY FINGER UP MY ASS WAITING YOUR DONATIONS! EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:03 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Vaccines and SIDS (Crib Death)
POOFness for SEPT 1: STILL STANDING AROUND WITH MY FINGER UP MY ASS WAITING YOUR DONATIONS! EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:00 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Sun blasts out highest-energy radiation ever recorded, raising questions for solar physics
POOFness for SEPT 1: STILL STANDING AROUND WITH MY FINGER UP MY ASS WAITING YOUR DONATIONS! EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 2:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why you should be eating more porcini mushrooms
POOFness for SEPT 1: STILL STANDING AROUND WITH MY FINGER UP MY ASS WAITING YOUR DONATIONS! EmptySun Aug 06, 2023 10:38 am by PurpleSkyz

You are not connected. Please login or register

POOFness for SEPT 1: STILL STANDING AROUND WITH MY FINGER UP MY ASS WAITING YOUR DONATIONS!

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

POOFness for SEPT 1: STILL STANDING AROUND WITH MY FINGER UP MY ASS WAITING YOUR DONATIONS! Poop3

POOFness for SEPT 1: STILL STANDING
Posted By: hobie [Send E-Mail]
Date: Sunday, 1-Sep-2019 20:24:14
www.rumormillnews.com

Hi, Folks -

Received via e-mail:

=====

POOFness for SEPT 1: STILL STANDING AROUND WITH MY FINGER UP MY ASS WAITING YOUR DONATIONS! Scam-alert

Subject: STILL STANDING
Date: Sun, September 1, 2019 6:57 pm

I'm Still Standing
Elton John

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DdxBQY9j8Ik

POOF SAID

Greetings and Salutations,

It looks like you will see some action within the month of September.

It has all the appearance of a ripple effect which is starting to occur. There are many ripcords being opened
and a few shuttles that have landed.

It is known for certain that the intention is to ease this down the road without further struggle.
You can take that to the bank.(That is a given).

If this were not the case, it would not be stated as such right now.

Poof

POOFness for SEPT 1: STILL STANDING AROUND WITH MY FINGER UP MY ASS WAITING YOUR DONATIONS! Scammer2

SUSAN SAYS

Life is a lot of work. What is it that gives us the strength to continue when we are tired and burned out? Sometimes an inspirational idea can help us renew ourselves and be filled with strength to fulfill our life's purpose. Inspiration comes in many forms. However, the root of all inspiration is the idea that our lives are meaningful. Inspiration is knowing that what I do matters deeply to the universe. When you have the feeling that your actions are meaningful, you will become filled with strength and vigor to fulfill your life's purpose.

Regarding the PP's, the system and structure has been ready for sometime now...we await the green light and watch what this storm will create. I've been consistently reassured it is any time now. Anxiously waiting,

Namaste

Susan

Consultations are available for a limited time..... For those that have expressed concern regarding beneficiaries, change of addresses and lost documentation. Scheduled consultations are available for a $30.00 donation. Go to 2goforth@safe-mail.net for questions and scheduling.

POOFness for SEPT 1: STILL STANDING AROUND WITH MY FINGER UP MY ASS WAITING YOUR DONATIONS! Scammer2

ZAP SAYS

HI ALL,

I AM ACTUALLY DOING NOTHING BUT RESTING THIS WEEKEND. WHAT A BLESSING TO
HAVE THE PHONE CALLS AND CHATS DIE DOWN ON THIS LABOR DAY WEEKEND AND HAVE
SOME REAL TIME TO REST AND RECHARGE. AMAZING FEELING.

I DID A BIT OF SURFING ON THE WEB, AND THIS THING REGARDING THE OLD
HISTORIC BONDS CAME UP. INTERESTINGLY, IT SUMMARIZED WHAT WE ALREADY KNOW
ABOUT THE HISTORIC BONDS, AND PROPOSES THAT TRUMP USE THEM AS LEVERAGE.
FASCINATING PLOY.

https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2019-08-29/trump-s-new-trade-war-weapon-might-just-be-antique-china-debt

ANOTHER ITEM CAUGHT MY ATTENTION AND THIS ONE DID NOT SHOCK ME, BUT IT DID
MAKE ME SHAKE MY HEAD. THE LEADERSHIP OF THE UNITED STATES SELLING OUT ITS
OWN PEOPLE. WHEN WILL IT END?

https://www.breitbart.com/radio/2019/08/19/peter-schweizer-hunter-biden-helped-china-buy-our-national-security-assets/

BUT I CHALK IT UP TO THE ENDLESS GREED THE CABAL HAS FOR MONEY AND POWER.
IT IS EVERYWHERE, AND IT IS HARD TO MAKE IT GO AWAY. IN TIME THESE THINGS
CHANGE AND OTHER THINGS TAKE THEIR PLACE. THIS IS THE LESSON OF HISTORY.

ON REFLECTION DURING THIS RECHARGE TIME, I HAVE BEEN FIGHTING THE GOOD
FIGHT FOR OVER 30 YEARS NOW, AND FINALLY THERE IS SOMETHING TANGIBLE AT THE
END OF THIS LONG TUNNEL. SURPRISINGLY, I AM STILL STANDING AND STANDING
STRAIGHT TO BOOT. THERE HAVE BEEN MANY TIMES WHERE DESPAIR HAD A
FINGER HOLD, BUT THAT WAS ALWAYS REPLACED BY HOPE. IT HAS NOT BEEN AN EASY
TREK.

THIS WEEK A LOT OF THINGS ARE EXPECTED, AND THE WORK WILL BEGIN. THOSE WITH
US OVER THE YEARS ARE STILL WITH US AND READY TO DO THE WORK.

THERE ARE ALSO THOSE THAT PREY, AND DO NOT WISH TO SEE THIS SUCCEED. TO
THOSE, I SAY FOOEY. GOOD LUCK. MAYBE THEY DO NOT HAVE ANYTHING BETTER TO DO
LIKE CLIPPING THEIR NAILS.

SO ENJOY THIS LONG WEEKEND AND KNOW THAT ALL IS WELL, ALL HAS ALWAYS BEEN
PERFECT, AND IT WILL CONTINUE TO BE SO REGARDLESS OF YOU AND ME. THE DIVINE
PLAN IS WHAT IT IS AND IT IS UNFOLDING.

GOD BLESS AND HAVE A WONDERFUL TIME.

LOVE AND LIGHT

IN OUR SERVICE

ZAP

POOFness for SEPT 1: STILL STANDING AROUND WITH MY FINGER UP MY ASS WAITING YOUR DONATIONS! Giphy

DID YOU KNOW?

The global financial reset is real and is very much underway!! Indications of the looming reset appear daily. There is yet another reset underway. The Rule of Law Reset. This is a battle as the Global Financial Reset and the Rule of Law Reset are upon us. The globalists are running scared and this movement threatens their totalitarianism world government.

Expanding on the post on Indictments and Military Tribunals ,the question of how these indictments can be served and under what authority or circumstance can a Military Tribunal gain jurisdiction over a civilian is asked. By executive authority the President can issue an Executive Order granting jurisdiction should certain conditions apply.

International Emergency Economic Powers Act (50 U.S.C. 1701 et seq.) (IEEPA), 1702. Presidential authorities (a)(1) At the times and to the extent specified in section 1701 of this title, the President may, under such regulations as he may prescribe, by means of instructions, licenses, or otherwise-- (A) investigate, regulate, or prohibit-- (i) any transactions in foreign exchange, (ii) transfers of credit or payments between, by, through or to any banking institution, to the extent that such transfers or payments involve any interest of any foreign country or a national thereof, (iii) the importing or exporting of currency or securities, by any person, or with respect to any property, subject to the jurisdiction of the United States; The condition that applies is the prevalence and severity of human rights abuse and corruption that have at their source, in whole or in substantial part, outside the United States and have reached such scope and gravity that they threaten the stability of international political and economic systems.

Human rights abuse and corruption undermine the values that form an essential foundation of stable, secure, and functioning societies, have devastating impacts on individuals, weaken democratic institutions, degrade the rule of law, perpetuate violent conflicts, facilitate the activities of dangerous persons, and undermine economic markets.

The United States will impose tangible and significant consequences on those who commit serious human rights abuse or engage in corruption, as well as to protect the financial system of the United States from abuse by these same persons.

A civilian can be deemed a threat to national security without being labeled an enemy combatant or treasonous, and thereby creating cause for Military jurisdiction.

Sedition is conduct which is directed against a government and which tends toward insurrection but does not amount to treason.

Treasonous conduct consists of levying war against the United States or of adhering to its enemies, giving them aid and comfort.

Some actions have already taken place by executive order .On December 21, 2017 an Executive Order Blocking the Property of Persons Involved in Serious Human Rights Abuse and Corruption , was issued.

On March 1, 2018 an amendment to the UCMJ (Uniform Code of Military Justice) and the MCM (Manuel for Courts-Martial) was issued by the President and the Department of Defense that prepares the way for Nuremberg-style tribunals. The essence of these orders was that all U.S. civilians shall be subject to military justice and that the military will be able to hire non-military legal experts to help with the upcoming tribunals.

For these and more presidential actions visit https://www.whitehouse.gov/presidential-actions

These actions and others are staging events to adhere to the current Rule of Law that legally transfers civilian jurisdiction to Military Courts in preparation for indictments against those individuals who, by their actions, have harmed or intended to harm the national and international financial systems and thereby the population as a whole.

Other countries have had to follow similar actions to adjust or amend laws in order to facilitate prosecution and restrict the obstruction capacity of corrupt individuals.

It is not clear if participating countries must be signed and have ratified the Rome Statute . The Rome Statute is the result of multiple attempts for the creation of a supranational and international tribunals and went into effect in 2002. Under the Rome Statute, membership places jurisdiction to prosecute crimes of genocide, crimes against humanity, war crimes and crimes of aggression to the ICC (International Criminal Court). They also must have signed and ratified APIC (Agreement on Privileges and Immunities of the Court) as part of the process.

As of March 2019, there are 122 ICC member states. 42 states are non-party, non-signatory states, the United States, China, Russia, Iraq, Israel, Indonesia, are among those 42 non-signatory states. The 42 non-signatory countries have an established due-process for adjudicating these particular types of crimes but smaller or undeveloped countries do not so they rely on their participation in the Rome Statutes.

Without these agreements being signed and ratified, international jurisdiction over these heinous crimes or who will prosecute those involved, is sometimes skewed and unclear. This statute also allows for indictments to be served and recognized in cross-border application utilizing the resources of the country the indictment is being served in to apprehend, detain, and extradite individuals for prosecution for crimes listed under the Rome Statues jurisdiction.

So along with each country having to maneuver their laws into a position that will streamline the indictment process, an international situation must be established, similar to the Rome Statutes that allows these indictments to be acknowledged, served and processed.

Make no mistake, as these indictments are served, word will spread and some of these criminals will seek to flee to safe havens. For its part, the U.S. has set in motion, by due process, the means to achieve justice. An international solution may already exit but it will not be apparent until it happens. This is possibly written in the text of the Paris Accords.

The high profile players will not be carted in front of the media but most likely will just not be seen in public again. The potential for their supporters, who are oblivious to or in denial of their criminal activity, to rise to their defense would only further complicate the process.

The Rule of Law Reset is a vital component for the GCR/RV to be successful. It is in the verbiage Reset not Reinvent . To disable the Cabal corruption mechanisms, we only have to be able to enforce and make amendments to the laws that are already there.

Consider this: A Law isn't unfair if it applies to everyone and the deceitful have no friends .

In matters of truth and justice, there is no difference between large and small problems, for issues concerning the treatment of people are all the same . Albert Einstein

DJ

P.S. if this post is not read within the text of the Poofness Newsletter consider it a facsimile and possibly edited to fit someone else’s agenda

POOFness for SEPT 1: STILL STANDING AROUND WITH MY FINGER UP MY ASS WAITING YOUR DONATIONS! Do_not_donate

Consultations are available for a $50.00 donation. Contact DJ at replytodjpost@gmail.com for details.

DONATIONS

The principals of this newsletter bear the bulk of cost of keeping this forum functional. Your DONATIONS have helped in securing the dedication and time required to deliver these messages.

POOFness for SEPT 1: STILL STANDING AROUND WITH MY FINGER UP MY ASS WAITING YOUR DONATIONS! Do_not_donate
The support from our readers is the only means that have kept this forum alive. We are thankful and blessed by those of you who have shared in your generosity. Your ongoing support is essential to our continuation. Please help with what you can when you can to insure its success. All contributions from this request will be applied strictly to the production of this newsletter. Thank you for your assistance....Your support will be graciously received thru Paypal.com: acct. goneforthfornow@gmail.com
Love and Kisses,
Team "Poofness"

This post is for information and education purposes only. All representations, presentations, products and opinions are strictly that of the author and do not necessarily reflect the opinion or endorsement of the “Poofness News Letter” and its principals. All readers should perform their own independent due diligence before acting on any information provided.

=====

--hobie

Thanks to: rumormillnews.com

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum