OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Dave Schmidt (Meta 1 Coin Scam) Posts At Cosmic Connections Regarding Meta 1 Vaporized!
Strange Anomalies and Possible Secret Doors in the Great Pyramid King's Chamber  EmptyYesterday at 8:32 pm by PurpleSkyz

» UFO News ~ New UFO Sightings Compilation! plus MORE
Strange Anomalies and Possible Secret Doors in the Great Pyramid King's Chamber  EmptyYesterday at 3:53 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Supergiant Star Betelgeuse is Smaller and Closer to Earth than Previously Thought - New Study
Strange Anomalies and Possible Secret Doors in the Great Pyramid King's Chamber  EmptyYesterday at 3:42 pm by PurpleSkyz

» NIBIRU News ~ REAL TWO SUNS plus MORE
Strange Anomalies and Possible Secret Doors in the Great Pyramid King's Chamber  EmptyYesterday at 3:39 pm by PurpleSkyz

» New Catalyst Mimics Natural Processes to Break Down Plastics
Strange Anomalies and Possible Secret Doors in the Great Pyramid King's Chamber  EmptyYesterday at 2:46 pm by PurpleSkyz

» #QTard Drama Theater - QAnon:The Media’s Latest Obsession plus MORE
Strange Anomalies and Possible Secret Doors in the Great Pyramid King's Chamber  EmptyYesterday at 2:44 pm by PurpleSkyz

» POOPness for OCT 19: WE WON (Two More Days before I tell you there was a problem and keep begging for donations because I am a scammer)
Strange Anomalies and Possible Secret Doors in the Great Pyramid King's Chamber  EmptyYesterday at 11:32 am by PurpleSkyz

» Musk: 'Starship could go to Mars by 2024'
Strange Anomalies and Possible Secret Doors in the Great Pyramid King's Chamber  EmptyYesterday at 11:21 am by PurpleSkyz

» Go Trump or Go Lockdown: The World Debt Reset Program and HealthPass
Strange Anomalies and Possible Secret Doors in the Great Pyramid King's Chamber  EmptyYesterday at 11:17 am by PurpleSkyz

» Pfizer Wants to Use Children in COVID-19 Vaccine Clinical Trial by TVR Staff
Strange Anomalies and Possible Secret Doors in the Great Pyramid King's Chamber  EmptyYesterday at 11:01 am by PurpleSkyz

» Food Shortages Hit China: There is ‘Not… Enough Fresh Food to Go Around’
Strange Anomalies and Possible Secret Doors in the Great Pyramid King's Chamber  EmptyYesterday at 10:57 am by PurpleSkyz

» German Microbiologist and Medical Professor Issues Serious Warnings about a COVID Vaccine
Strange Anomalies and Possible Secret Doors in the Great Pyramid King's Chamber  EmptyYesterday at 10:54 am by PurpleSkyz

» Bad-clown Rising - Match the Tombstones
Strange Anomalies and Possible Secret Doors in the Great Pyramid King's Chamber  EmptyMon Oct 19, 2020 7:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

» UFO News ~ HUGE UFO CAPTURED ON VIDEO OVER BRAZIL plus MORE
Strange Anomalies and Possible Secret Doors in the Great Pyramid King's Chamber  EmptyMon Oct 19, 2020 5:07 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Doctors for Truth: Tens of Thousands Medical Professionals Suing and Calling for End to COVID Tyranny
Strange Anomalies and Possible Secret Doors in the Great Pyramid King's Chamber  EmptyMon Oct 19, 2020 3:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Nothing Can Stop What Is Coming
Strange Anomalies and Possible Secret Doors in the Great Pyramid King's Chamber  EmptyMon Oct 19, 2020 3:26 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Emerald Tablet: The Translation of the Ultimate Source of Alchemy
Strange Anomalies and Possible Secret Doors in the Great Pyramid King's Chamber  EmptyMon Oct 19, 2020 3:24 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Former NYPD Commissioner: I’ve Seen Hunter’s Hard Drive, The Bidens ‘Belong in Handcuffs’
Strange Anomalies and Possible Secret Doors in the Great Pyramid King's Chamber  EmptyMon Oct 19, 2020 3:21 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Huge cat found etched into desert among Nazca Lines in Peru
Strange Anomalies and Possible Secret Doors in the Great Pyramid King's Chamber  EmptyMon Oct 19, 2020 3:18 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Weird Orbs flying right overhead car in New York
Strange Anomalies and Possible Secret Doors in the Great Pyramid King's Chamber  EmptyMon Oct 19, 2020 3:16 pm by PurpleSkyz

CLICK THE SUBSCRIBE BUTTON BELOW TO RECEIVE OUR DAILY NEWSLETTER

A 2ND EMAIL COMPLETES THE ACTIVATION PROCESS

CLICK THE PURPLE BUTTON TO VIEW OUR LATEST POSTS

You are not connected. Please login or register

OUT OF MIND » DISCLOSURE » HISTORIES MYSTERIES » Strange Anomalies and Possible Secret Doors in the Great Pyramid King's Chamber

Strange Anomalies and Possible Secret Doors in the Great Pyramid King's Chamber

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin
Strange Anomalies and Possible Secret Doors in the Great Pyramid King's Chamber  Kings_chamber_great_pyramid_of_giza_khufu_cheops

https://youtu.be/mqB01wRx0IM

The idea for this two part mini-series on the King's Chamber came about when I stumbled across another hypothesis, that there is also a third possible doorway in the King’s Chamber, and so I thought the whole chamber warranted a closer look, with the limited information I have available, and yes, I got some scissors, card and tape and created my own mini scale model of the chamber in question. In this video I will be taking a look at all of the possible secret doorways inside the King's Chamber, as well as some of the more strange anomalies we see, such as cavities behind the stonework, different levels of stone polishing between tiers and evidence of liquid running out of a stone joint. I also make comparisons between the Great Pyramid King's Chamber and the so-called Burial Chamber of the Red Pyramid. Watch this video, please subscribe, hit the Thumbs Up, and please leave a comment below. All images are taken from Google Images for educational purposes. One still image comes from a video from Brien Foerster, available to watch now at https://youtu.be/3VkS0iFM8vE . Some of the images for this video were also found at http://cheops.su/

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum