OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» CDC panel recommends monkeypox vaccine for lab workers, public health responders and health care workers
Strange Anomalies and Possible Secret Doors in the Great Pyramid King's Chamber  EmptyToday at 1:49 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Tonight's Sky: June
Strange Anomalies and Possible Secret Doors in the Great Pyramid King's Chamber  EmptyToday at 1:29 am by PurpleSkyz

» China Wants To Start Building Missiles to “Destroy” Elon Musk’s Starlink Satellites
Strange Anomalies and Possible Secret Doors in the Great Pyramid King's Chamber  EmptyToday at 1:19 am by PurpleSkyz

» THE GREAT RESET: ‘Overcoming The Noble Lie’, Great Narratives & Compelling Futures
Strange Anomalies and Possible Secret Doors in the Great Pyramid King's Chamber  EmptyToday at 1:14 am by PurpleSkyz

» Monkey Pox is NOT TRANSMISSIBLE to humans, unless you have this in your body
Strange Anomalies and Possible Secret Doors in the Great Pyramid King's Chamber  EmptyToday at 1:11 am by PurpleSkyz

» World Health Organization’s pandemic treaty includes plans for global vaccine passports
Strange Anomalies and Possible Secret Doors in the Great Pyramid King's Chamber  EmptyToday at 1:02 am by PurpleSkyz

» Scientists Use CRISPR to Seriously Boost Tomatoes' Vitamin D Levels
Strange Anomalies and Possible Secret Doors in the Great Pyramid King's Chamber  EmptyToday at 12:55 am by PurpleSkyz

» Vitamin C: The Unique Qualities and Synergies of Its Different Forms
Strange Anomalies and Possible Secret Doors in the Great Pyramid King's Chamber  EmptyToday at 12:46 am by PurpleSkyz

» Kids, Teens and mRNA Vaccines: A Comprehensive Risk-Benefit Analysis
Strange Anomalies and Possible Secret Doors in the Great Pyramid King's Chamber  EmptyToday at 12:43 am by PurpleSkyz

» Flouride Spill In Illinois USA Eats Concrete In Driveway
Strange Anomalies and Possible Secret Doors in the Great Pyramid King's Chamber  EmptyToday at 12:39 am by PurpleSkyz

» Belgium Begins Monkeypox Quarantines
Strange Anomalies and Possible Secret Doors in the Great Pyramid King's Chamber  EmptyToday at 12:36 am by PurpleSkyz

» Please sign our petition to STOP the COVID vaccines (especially if you work in healthcare)
Strange Anomalies and Possible Secret Doors in the Great Pyramid King's Chamber  EmptyToday at 12:22 am by PurpleSkyz

» Vaccinated BYU Starting Hoops Center — I will miss the rest of season due to ‘heart damage’…
Strange Anomalies and Possible Secret Doors in the Great Pyramid King's Chamber  EmptyYesterday at 10:41 am by PurpleSkyz

» US Allows 2 Million Baby Formula Cans In From UK, Lets Abbott Release 300,000 Specialty Cans
Strange Anomalies and Possible Secret Doors in the Great Pyramid King's Chamber  EmptyYesterday at 10:31 am by PurpleSkyz

»  The Great Resist: Uniting Against the Empire
Strange Anomalies and Possible Secret Doors in the Great Pyramid King's Chamber  EmptyYesterday at 10:27 am by PurpleSkyz

»  Senseless Violence and the Link to Psychiatric Drugs
Strange Anomalies and Possible Secret Doors in the Great Pyramid King's Chamber  EmptyYesterday at 10:26 am by PurpleSkyz

» Vaccination for Monkeypox Begins in Canada
Strange Anomalies and Possible Secret Doors in the Great Pyramid King's Chamber  EmptyYesterday at 10:11 am by PurpleSkyz

» 18 Major Airlines, FAA and DOT Could Face Lawsuits Over COVID Vaccine Mandates
Strange Anomalies and Possible Secret Doors in the Great Pyramid King's Chamber  EmptyYesterday at 10:06 am by PurpleSkyz

»  DR. DAVID E MARTIN GIVES EXPLOSIVE JAW DROPPING INFORMATION IN CANADIAN ZOOM MEETING
Strange Anomalies and Possible Secret Doors in the Great Pyramid King's Chamber  EmptyYesterday at 10:02 am by PurpleSkyz

» Cases of Brain Damage in Children Skyrocket Following COVID-19 Vaccines
Strange Anomalies and Possible Secret Doors in the Great Pyramid King's Chamber  EmptyYesterday at 9:57 am by PurpleSkyz

» Texas Gunman Was In The Classroom For Half An Hour Before Law Enforcement Stormed In. Why?
Strange Anomalies and Possible Secret Doors in the Great Pyramid King's Chamber  EmptyThu May 26, 2022 6:30 pm by bigdog2aton

» Pfizer tells federal judge that Pfizer owns the federal government and is thereby immune to normal contract law
Strange Anomalies and Possible Secret Doors in the Great Pyramid King's Chamber  EmptyThu May 26, 2022 8:43 am by PurpleSkyz

You are not connected. Please login or register

OUT OF MIND » TRUTH IN CONSPIRACY THEORIES? » HISTORIES MYSTERIES » Strange Anomalies and Possible Secret Doors in the Great Pyramid King's Chamber

Strange Anomalies and Possible Secret Doors in the Great Pyramid King's Chamber

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

Strange Anomalies and Possible Secret Doors in the Great Pyramid King's Chamber  Kings_chamber_great_pyramid_of_giza_khufu_cheops

https://youtu.be/mqB01wRx0IM

The idea for this two part mini-series on the King's Chamber came about when I stumbled across another hypothesis, that there is also a third possible doorway in the King’s Chamber, and so I thought the whole chamber warranted a closer look, with the limited information I have available, and yes, I got some scissors, card and tape and created my own mini scale model of the chamber in question. In this video I will be taking a look at all of the possible secret doorways inside the King's Chamber, as well as some of the more strange anomalies we see, such as cavities behind the stonework, different levels of stone polishing between tiers and evidence of liquid running out of a stone joint. I also make comparisons between the Great Pyramid King's Chamber and the so-called Burial Chamber of the Red Pyramid. Watch this video, please subscribe, hit the Thumbs Up, and please leave a comment below. All images are taken from Google Images for educational purposes. One still image comes from a video from Brien Foerster, available to watch now at https://youtu.be/3VkS0iFM8vE. Some of the images for this video were also found at http://cheops.su/

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum