OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Is it possible to apply positive + in favor Newton III Motion Law as a dynamic system in a motor engine
REAL JEFFERY EPSTEIN VICTIM JESSICA COLLINS EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 11:33 pm by globalturbo

» Meta 1 Coin Scam Update - Robert Dunlop Arrested
REAL JEFFERY EPSTEIN VICTIM JESSICA COLLINS EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 12:14 am by RamblerNash

» As We Navigate Debs Passing
REAL JEFFERY EPSTEIN VICTIM JESSICA COLLINS EmptyMon Jan 08, 2024 6:18 pm by Ponee

» 10/7 — Much More Dangerous & Diabolical Than Anyone Knows
REAL JEFFERY EPSTEIN VICTIM JESSICA COLLINS EmptyThu Nov 02, 2023 8:30 pm by KennyL

» Sundays and Deb.....
REAL JEFFERY EPSTEIN VICTIM JESSICA COLLINS EmptySun Oct 01, 2023 9:11 pm by NanneeRose

» African Official Exposes Bill Gates’ Depopulation Agenda: ‘My Country Is Not Your Laboratory’
REAL JEFFERY EPSTEIN VICTIM JESSICA COLLINS EmptyThu Sep 21, 2023 4:39 am by NanneeRose

» DEBS HEALTH
REAL JEFFERY EPSTEIN VICTIM JESSICA COLLINS EmptySun Sep 03, 2023 10:23 am by ANENRO

» Attorney Reveals the “Exculpatory” Evidence Jack Smith Possesses that Exonerates President Trump
REAL JEFFERY EPSTEIN VICTIM JESSICA COLLINS EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:48 am by ANENRO

» Update From Site Owner to Members & Guests
REAL JEFFERY EPSTEIN VICTIM JESSICA COLLINS EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:47 am by ANENRO

» New global internet censorship began today
REAL JEFFERY EPSTEIN VICTIM JESSICA COLLINS EmptyMon Aug 21, 2023 9:25 am by NanneeRose

» Alienated from reality
REAL JEFFERY EPSTEIN VICTIM JESSICA COLLINS EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why does Russia now believe that Covid-19 was a US-created bioweapon?
REAL JEFFERY EPSTEIN VICTIM JESSICA COLLINS EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

»  Man reports history of interaction with seemingly intelligent orbs
REAL JEFFERY EPSTEIN VICTIM JESSICA COLLINS EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:34 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Western reactions to the controversial Benin Bronzes
REAL JEFFERY EPSTEIN VICTIM JESSICA COLLINS EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» India unveils first images from Moon mission
REAL JEFFERY EPSTEIN VICTIM JESSICA COLLINS EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Scientists achieve nuclear fusion net energy gain for second time
REAL JEFFERY EPSTEIN VICTIM JESSICA COLLINS EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:25 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Putin Signals 5G Ban
REAL JEFFERY EPSTEIN VICTIM JESSICA COLLINS EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:07 pm by PurpleSkyz

» “Texas Student Dies in Car Accident — Discovers Life after Death”
REAL JEFFERY EPSTEIN VICTIM JESSICA COLLINS EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:05 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The hidden history taught by secret societies
REAL JEFFERY EPSTEIN VICTIM JESSICA COLLINS EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:03 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Vaccines and SIDS (Crib Death)
REAL JEFFERY EPSTEIN VICTIM JESSICA COLLINS EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:00 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Sun blasts out highest-energy radiation ever recorded, raising questions for solar physics
REAL JEFFERY EPSTEIN VICTIM JESSICA COLLINS EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 2:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why you should be eating more porcini mushrooms
REAL JEFFERY EPSTEIN VICTIM JESSICA COLLINS EmptySun Aug 06, 2023 10:38 am by PurpleSkyz

You are not connected. Please login or register

REAL JEFFERY EPSTEIN VICTIM JESSICA COLLINS

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

REAL JEFFERY EPSTEIN VICTIM JESSICA COLLINS Prince-Andrew-and-Jeffrey-Epstein

I AM A REAL VICTIM OF JEFFERY EPSTEIN. PLEASE SAVE AND REDISTRIBUTE THIS VIDEO. THE MEDIA IS LYING. THE POLICE ARE INVOLVED. ATTORNEYS ARE NOT REPRESENTING REAL VICTIMS. REAL VICTIMS ARE BEING SILENCED AND THREATENED.

https://youtu.be/akDKyYaxj4A

Here is an imperfect, but viable, transcript using a computer app:
“I am a real victim of Jeffrey Epstein the reason you don’t see me in the news is because I am a real victim real victims are not being represented by attorneys or in the media I was traffic to Jeffrey Epstein and Andrew Windsor by Deborah palfrey the DC Madame I was a student at the Catholic University of America in Washington DC in 2002 I answered an ad in the city paper the ad was ambiguous deborah was professional I thought I was going on a real job interview instead I was drugged and raped by Paul hung I tried to tell Deborah what happened but something she said made me realize she knew what happened at that point they had my driver’s license and I did not know what to do or where to go for help at that point I was driven by Jonathan Luna to the Bethesda Marriott on Pooks Hill we’re Jeffrey Epstein and Andrew Windsor drugged and raped me I have tried to get help I called the police I was abducted for two weeks I was moved from Washington DC by Ed Norris what’s the superintendent of the Maryland State Police he is now an actor on the show The Wire and has a radio show my name is Jessica Collins I live in Virginia today is September 3rd 2019 if anything happens to me it’s because this information is true and I have a lot more information about who I was traffic to and the government people who are in the White House today if you could redistribute this video please save it and redistribute it if anything happens to me at least I have this out I have been threatened my car was disabled by a government employee when the Jeffrey Epstein news broke I have been without a vehicle for 40 days I don’t know what else to say please save this video please redistributed please try and spread it there is no way that this is going to get out there in the media must we the American people do the work the government is involved and I was traffic for nearly 17 years please try to help by redistributing this tweeting it talking about it I do everything that I can thank you for listening together we can get to the bottom of this and hold the criminals accountable”

MORE HERE: https://dcdirtylaundry.com/meet-jessica-collins-self-described-epstein-victim-who-claims-she-was-forced-to-have-sex-with-joe-biden-and-john-mccain/

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum