OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Ghislaine Maxwell’s Trial Opens, With Epstein at Its Center
REAL JEFFERY EPSTEIN VICTIM JESSICA COLLINS EmptyToday at 1:03 am by PurpleSkyz

» Solving the Riddle of Byram Bridle
REAL JEFFERY EPSTEIN VICTIM JESSICA COLLINS EmptyToday at 12:58 am by PurpleSkyz

» No Vax, No Food/Fuel in India – Food Withheld to Force Vaccinations
REAL JEFFERY EPSTEIN VICTIM JESSICA COLLINS EmptyToday at 12:56 am by PurpleSkyz

»  Former Pfizer Employee Says COVID-19 Vaccine Causes Recipients to Become More Susceptible to the Virus
REAL JEFFERY EPSTEIN VICTIM JESSICA COLLINS EmptyToday at 12:53 am by PurpleSkyz

» Supply Chains and the Shortage Economy
REAL JEFFERY EPSTEIN VICTIM JESSICA COLLINS EmptyToday at 12:48 am by PurpleSkyz

» Ultra-Fast Comet Leonard is Coming - Now's the Time to Start Tracking the Comet at Dawn
REAL JEFFERY EPSTEIN VICTIM JESSICA COLLINS EmptyYesterday at 1:56 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Could we detect alien probes that are inside our own solar system ?
REAL JEFFERY EPSTEIN VICTIM JESSICA COLLINS EmptyYesterday at 1:54 pm by PurpleSkyz

» James Comey’s daughter is a lead prosecutor in Ghislaine Maxwell’s child sex trafficking case. Here’s what we know about her
REAL JEFFERY EPSTEIN VICTIM JESSICA COLLINS EmptyYesterday at 1:49 pm by PurpleSkyz

» ‘Sky Gods’, Credo Mutwa & The Alien Agenda
REAL JEFFERY EPSTEIN VICTIM JESSICA COLLINS EmptyYesterday at 1:45 pm by PurpleSkyz

» USGS: Magnitude-7.5 earthquake strikes northern Peru
REAL JEFFERY EPSTEIN VICTIM JESSICA COLLINS EmptyYesterday at 1:35 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Ten OMICRON “variant” predictions for 2022 and beyond
REAL JEFFERY EPSTEIN VICTIM JESSICA COLLINS EmptyYesterday at 1:11 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Ancient Secret Societies, UFOs, and the New World Order
REAL JEFFERY EPSTEIN VICTIM JESSICA COLLINS EmptyYesterday at 1:06 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The Van Allen Belts
REAL JEFFERY EPSTEIN VICTIM JESSICA COLLINS EmptyYesterday at 1:02 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Report: World’s First Vaccine Murder Case Against Bill Gates Filed In India’s High Court
REAL JEFFERY EPSTEIN VICTIM JESSICA COLLINS EmptyYesterday at 12:55 pm by PurpleSkyz

» New York physician assistant says she was told to stop reporting COVID shot injuries
REAL JEFFERY EPSTEIN VICTIM JESSICA COLLINS EmptyYesterday at 12:52 pm by PurpleSkyz

» “Australia Needs Lions Not Sheep”: Melbourne Streets Overflow as Protestors Stand for Freedom
REAL JEFFERY EPSTEIN VICTIM JESSICA COLLINS EmptyYesterday at 12:49 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The Spanish Basque Court Revolts and Suspends the Health Pass for Violation of Rights
REAL JEFFERY EPSTEIN VICTIM JESSICA COLLINS EmptyYesterday at 12:46 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Media Says Rise in Football Players Suddenly Collapsing is a “Coincidence”
REAL JEFFERY EPSTEIN VICTIM JESSICA COLLINS EmptyYesterday at 12:41 pm by PurpleSkyz

» OMICRON: A Perfectly Timed Variant to Scare the Unruly Back into Submission
REAL JEFFERY EPSTEIN VICTIM JESSICA COLLINS EmptyYesterday at 12:20 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Solutions for Healing from the mRNA Bioweapon
REAL JEFFERY EPSTEIN VICTIM JESSICA COLLINS EmptyYesterday at 12:15 pm by PurpleSkyz

» EUDRA Adverse Reaction Stats Through November 20th, 2021
REAL JEFFERY EPSTEIN VICTIM JESSICA COLLINS EmptyYesterday at 12:08 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Report: Newly Released Records Reveal What Really Happened in Epstein’s Final Moments
REAL JEFFERY EPSTEIN VICTIM JESSICA COLLINS EmptySun Nov 28, 2021 11:19 am by PurpleSkyz

Holistic Alternative
Health Care
by Bridgette Lyn Dolgoff

CONTACT HERE TO SCHEDULE ONLINE SESSIONS
www.https://coe-llc.com

NEW ETSY SHOP FEATURING HERBAL SALVES

NOW MAKING A MEDICATED OIL FOR PEOPLE WHO HAVE PCR DAMAGE
www.https://coe-llc.com

Sway on Out Of Mind:
Sway's Website:
josuemercadoproductions.tk
Buy Me A Coffee:
PayPal:www.paypal.me/swaymerk CashApp:

You are not connected. Please login or register

OUT OF MIND » BREAKING NEWS & HOT TOPICS » #EPSTEINDIDN'TKILLHIMSELF » REAL JEFFERY EPSTEIN VICTIM JESSICA COLLINS

REAL JEFFERY EPSTEIN VICTIM JESSICA COLLINS

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

REAL JEFFERY EPSTEIN VICTIM JESSICA COLLINS Prince-Andrew-and-Jeffrey-Epstein

I AM A REAL VICTIM OF JEFFERY EPSTEIN. PLEASE SAVE AND REDISTRIBUTE THIS VIDEO. THE MEDIA IS LYING. THE POLICE ARE INVOLVED. ATTORNEYS ARE NOT REPRESENTING REAL VICTIMS. REAL VICTIMS ARE BEING SILENCED AND THREATENED.

https://youtu.be/akDKyYaxj4A

Here is an imperfect, but viable, transcript using a computer app:
“I am a real victim of Jeffrey Epstein the reason you don’t see me in the news is because I am a real victim real victims are not being represented by attorneys or in the media I was traffic to Jeffrey Epstein and Andrew Windsor by Deborah palfrey the DC Madame I was a student at the Catholic University of America in Washington DC in 2002 I answered an ad in the city paper the ad was ambiguous deborah was professional I thought I was going on a real job interview instead I was drugged and raped by Paul hung I tried to tell Deborah what happened but something she said made me realize she knew what happened at that point they had my driver’s license and I did not know what to do or where to go for help at that point I was driven by Jonathan Luna to the Bethesda Marriott on Pooks Hill we’re Jeffrey Epstein and Andrew Windsor drugged and raped me I have tried to get help I called the police I was abducted for two weeks I was moved from Washington DC by Ed Norris what’s the superintendent of the Maryland State Police he is now an actor on the show The Wire and has a radio show my name is Jessica Collins I live in Virginia today is September 3rd 2019 if anything happens to me it’s because this information is true and I have a lot more information about who I was traffic to and the government people who are in the White House today if you could redistribute this video please save it and redistribute it if anything happens to me at least I have this out I have been threatened my car was disabled by a government employee when the Jeffrey Epstein news broke I have been without a vehicle for 40 days I don’t know what else to say please save this video please redistributed please try and spread it there is no way that this is going to get out there in the media must we the American people do the work the government is involved and I was traffic for nearly 17 years please try to help by redistributing this tweeting it talking about it I do everything that I can thank you for listening together we can get to the bottom of this and hold the criminals accountable”

MORE HERE: https://dcdirtylaundry.com/meet-jessica-collins-self-described-epstein-victim-who-claims-she-was-forced-to-have-sex-with-joe-biden-and-john-mccain/

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum