OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Biden Launches War on the Unjabbed: “The USA Must Vaccinate the World”
Attenborough: 'of course Nessie is a hoax' EmptyToday at 2:46 am by PurpleSkyz

» Twitter Slaps “Unsafe” Label On American Heart Association mRNA Vaccine Warning
Attenborough: 'of course Nessie is a hoax' EmptyToday at 2:39 am by PurpleSkyz

» California Faces Statewide Mandatory Water Restrictions as Drought Worsens
Attenborough: 'of course Nessie is a hoax' EmptyToday at 2:37 am by PurpleSkyz

» Hawaii under blizzard warning as 12 inches of snow and winds up to 100 mph expected
Attenborough: 'of course Nessie is a hoax' EmptyToday at 2:22 am by PurpleSkyz

» French Citizens Resist Vaccine Passports, Take Over Shopping Mall
Attenborough: 'of course Nessie is a hoax' EmptyToday at 2:19 am by PurpleSkyz

» How to Submit Your Public Comments to the U.S. Government Against Its Vaccine Mandates
Attenborough: 'of course Nessie is a hoax' EmptyToday at 1:02 am by PurpleSkyz

» CDC/VAERS Data - thru 11-26-21 Sadly Includes 5-Year-Old that Died 4 Days After Pfizer Shot
Attenborough: 'of course Nessie is a hoax' EmptyToday at 12:26 am by PurpleSkyz

» Dark Journalist X-X-Series 114: Deep State UFO File Wars & X-Protect!
Attenborough: 'of course Nessie is a hoax' EmptyToday at 12:14 am by PurpleSkyz

» EPISODE 4 LINK
Attenborough: 'of course Nessie is a hoax' EmptyYesterday at 10:46 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Total Solar Eclipse On December 4, 2021
Attenborough: 'of course Nessie is a hoax' EmptyYesterday at 1:34 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Update from David Rea of the 'Whistleblowers of Private Banking'
Attenborough: 'of course Nessie is a hoax' EmptyYesterday at 11:50 am by ANENRO

» DETR: Nevada Unemployment: Embezzled all 24 Weeks of my Federal Benefits March 15, 2021 to September 4, 2021
Attenborough: 'of course Nessie is a hoax' EmptyYesterday at 11:45 am by Consciousness Of Economic

» Oh Oh - U.N. Taking Down Private Websites – Domain Level Censorship
Attenborough: 'of course Nessie is a hoax' EmptyYesterday at 11:34 am by PurpleSkyz

» Kiwi Church Leaders Defy Ardern’s Threats to Vaccinate or Face a $15K Fine
Attenborough: 'of course Nessie is a hoax' EmptyYesterday at 11:31 am by PurpleSkyz

» #FreeAssange: Ruling Imminent on US Appeal on Assange
Attenborough: 'of course Nessie is a hoax' EmptyYesterday at 11:26 am by PurpleSkyz

» THE PEDO-FILE: ‘The Jeffrey Epstein Cover Up’, Pedophilia, Lies, & Ghislaine Maxwell
Attenborough: 'of course Nessie is a hoax' EmptyYesterday at 11:18 am by PurpleSkyz

» Revisioning Jung’s Idea of Synchronicity
Attenborough: 'of course Nessie is a hoax' EmptyYesterday at 11:14 am by PurpleSkyz

» SOUTH PARK: POST COVID - A New COVID Variant Discovered
Attenborough: 'of course Nessie is a hoax' EmptyYesterday at 11:00 am by PurpleSkyz

» 'HUGE' MH370 breakthrough: Wreck pinpointed 4km deep in Indian Ocean, engineer claims
Attenborough: 'of course Nessie is a hoax' EmptyYesterday at 10:51 am by PurpleSkyz

» Media Stirs Up Omicron Hysteria, Points Finger at Unvaccinated
Attenborough: 'of course Nessie is a hoax' EmptyYesterday at 10:42 am by PurpleSkyz

» “Sudden Deaths” of Children Under the Age of 12 Start Surfacing After COVID-19 Shots Approved for This Age Group
Attenborough: 'of course Nessie is a hoax' EmptyYesterday at 10:37 am by PurpleSkyz

» Elon Musk: “Cryptocurrency Could Be Used On Mars”
Attenborough: 'of course Nessie is a hoax' EmptyYesterday at 8:52 am by Verolla

Holistic Alternative
Health Care
by Bridgette Lyn Dolgoff

CONTACT HERE TO SCHEDULE ONLINE SESSIONS
www.https://coe-llc.com

NEW ETSY SHOP FEATURING HERBAL SALVES

NOW MAKING A MEDICATED OIL FOR PEOPLE WHO HAVE PCR DAMAGE
www.https://coe-llc.com

Sway on Out Of Mind:
Sway's Website:
josuemercadoproductions.tk
Buy Me A Coffee:
PayPal:www.paypal.me/swaymerk CashApp:

You are not connected. Please login or register

OUT OF MIND » TRUTH IN CONSPIRACY THEORIES? » CONSPIRACY & FALSE FLAG EVENTS: PAST & PRESENT » Attenborough: 'of course Nessie is a hoax'

Attenborough: 'of course Nessie is a hoax'

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

Attenborough: 'of course Nessie is a hoax'

Posted on Sunday, 22 September, 2019

Attenborough: 'of course Nessie is a hoax' News-david-atten

Sir David is less than impressed with the notion that Nessie exists. Image Credit: CC 3.0 Mike Dixson
The legendary naturalist recently made his feelings about the famous monster very clear in a handwritten note.
Anyone who has ever gazed out over the waters of the enigmatic Scottish loch will have likely wondered whether its famous denizen, the Loch Ness Monster, lurks in the darkness below.

One such person is Rick Wilson, author of a new book entitled 'Scotland's Greatest Mysteries.'

While conducting research for the book, Wilson had decided to contact TV naturalist Sir David Attenborough to ask his opinion on the existence of the enigmatic creature.

"When I started thinking about the book, I began researching some of the prominent people who have believed in Nessie in the past," he said. "Those people include Sir Peter Scott, who was a TV presenter and naturalist long before Sir David Attenborough."

"They were contemporaries and I'd imagine quite pally. I wanted to check if Sir David held the same views so dropped him a handwritten note. Not in a million years did I imagine he'd respond but within days I got this handwritten note back from him."

The note, which was penned in blue ink, reads simply - "Of course the Nessie story is a hoax."

The results of a recent study into the biology of Loch Ness suggested that the most likely explanation for the monster legend was a large eel.

A recent video also shows what looks like a giant eel-like creature swimming in the River Ness.

Source: Daily Record

https://www.unexplained-mysteries.com/news/330653/attenborough-of-course-nessie-is-a-hoax

Thanks to: https://www.unexplained-mysteries.com

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum