OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Is it possible to apply positive + in favor Newton III Motion Law as a dynamic system in a motor engine
UNDERWATER Temples Found in Mahabalipuram?? The Seven pagodas of India EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 11:33 pm by globalturbo

» Meta 1 Coin Scam Update - Robert Dunlop Arrested
UNDERWATER Temples Found in Mahabalipuram?? The Seven pagodas of India EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 12:14 am by RamblerNash

» As We Navigate Debs Passing
UNDERWATER Temples Found in Mahabalipuram?? The Seven pagodas of India EmptyMon Jan 08, 2024 6:18 pm by Ponee

» 10/7 — Much More Dangerous & Diabolical Than Anyone Knows
UNDERWATER Temples Found in Mahabalipuram?? The Seven pagodas of India EmptyThu Nov 02, 2023 8:30 pm by KennyL

» Sundays and Deb.....
UNDERWATER Temples Found in Mahabalipuram?? The Seven pagodas of India EmptySun Oct 01, 2023 9:11 pm by NanneeRose

» African Official Exposes Bill Gates’ Depopulation Agenda: ‘My Country Is Not Your Laboratory’
UNDERWATER Temples Found in Mahabalipuram?? The Seven pagodas of India EmptyThu Sep 21, 2023 4:39 am by NanneeRose

» DEBS HEALTH
UNDERWATER Temples Found in Mahabalipuram?? The Seven pagodas of India EmptySun Sep 03, 2023 10:23 am by ANENRO

» Attorney Reveals the “Exculpatory” Evidence Jack Smith Possesses that Exonerates President Trump
UNDERWATER Temples Found in Mahabalipuram?? The Seven pagodas of India EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:48 am by ANENRO

» Update From Site Owner to Members & Guests
UNDERWATER Temples Found in Mahabalipuram?? The Seven pagodas of India EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:47 am by ANENRO

» New global internet censorship began today
UNDERWATER Temples Found in Mahabalipuram?? The Seven pagodas of India EmptyMon Aug 21, 2023 9:25 am by NanneeRose

» Alienated from reality
UNDERWATER Temples Found in Mahabalipuram?? The Seven pagodas of India EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why does Russia now believe that Covid-19 was a US-created bioweapon?
UNDERWATER Temples Found in Mahabalipuram?? The Seven pagodas of India EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

»  Man reports history of interaction with seemingly intelligent orbs
UNDERWATER Temples Found in Mahabalipuram?? The Seven pagodas of India EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:34 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Western reactions to the controversial Benin Bronzes
UNDERWATER Temples Found in Mahabalipuram?? The Seven pagodas of India EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» India unveils first images from Moon mission
UNDERWATER Temples Found in Mahabalipuram?? The Seven pagodas of India EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Scientists achieve nuclear fusion net energy gain for second time
UNDERWATER Temples Found in Mahabalipuram?? The Seven pagodas of India EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:25 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Putin Signals 5G Ban
UNDERWATER Temples Found in Mahabalipuram?? The Seven pagodas of India EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:07 pm by PurpleSkyz

» “Texas Student Dies in Car Accident — Discovers Life after Death”
UNDERWATER Temples Found in Mahabalipuram?? The Seven pagodas of India EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:05 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The hidden history taught by secret societies
UNDERWATER Temples Found in Mahabalipuram?? The Seven pagodas of India EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:03 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Vaccines and SIDS (Crib Death)
UNDERWATER Temples Found in Mahabalipuram?? The Seven pagodas of India EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:00 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Sun blasts out highest-energy radiation ever recorded, raising questions for solar physics
UNDERWATER Temples Found in Mahabalipuram?? The Seven pagodas of India EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 2:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why you should be eating more porcini mushrooms
UNDERWATER Temples Found in Mahabalipuram?? The Seven pagodas of India EmptySun Aug 06, 2023 10:38 am by PurpleSkyz

You are not connected. Please login or register

UNDERWATER Temples Found in Mahabalipuram?? The Seven pagodas of India

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

UNDERWATER Temples Found in Mahabalipuram?? The Seven pagodas of India Mahabalipuram-underwater

Hey guys, today I am at the sea shore of an ancient site called Mahabalipuram in India . I have posted several videos about this place, but today I am going to show you some solid evidence of underwater temples, submerged in the sea. On the shore, you see a majestic temple known as Jalashayana temple. I bet you have never heard of this name, today people just know of it as the "Shore temple", but an inscription inside the temple reveals that its original name was Jalashayana. What does it mean? It means "Resting in Water". Very appropriate for a temple situated touching the sea. This temple was built at least 1300 years ago. But my focus today is on the temples which are submerged in the sea. Are there really structures underwater in this ocean? Just outside the shore temple, there is a rock standing in water. Today, The shore temple is fenced , so I cannot walk to this place from the temple, but this was part of another temple structure. If you take a good look at this, you begin to see chisel marks, but if you go into the water, and then look at the other side, this is what you will see. Clearly, there is a small rectangular chamber carved and several deities are carved in this rock. All this was done at least 1300 years ago, and look, there is another rock peeping out in the middle of the water. That is also another ancient monument lying completely under water. This proves that there are ancient temples submerged in this ocean, waiting to be discovered. But the most important evidence of these submerged temples is from the Archeology Department itself. Government Archeologists have explored underwater in 2002 and have confirmed that yes, there are quite a few broken pillars, damaged walls and other structures inside the water, belonging to ancient times. So, it is a fact that there are submerged temples in Mahabalipuram. So, how many temples are there underwater? The answer was given by Marco Polo, a venetian traveler who traveled by sea, about 700 years ago. Marco Polo says there were 7 very large temples in the shore, and calls them 'The 7 Pagodas' . The temples must have been so large that they were visible from a long distance. In the last 700 years, this coastline has seen many tsunamis and the water level has consistently risen, leaving only the last of the 7 pagodas to be seen today. This is why this temple is sometimes known as the Last Pagoda. Even this temple was consistently harassed by the sea water. Water used to frequently come into the temple, which is why the archeology department has placed a massive number of rocks as barriers to prevent this from happening. I will explain this temple in a different video, but there is a strange little tank inside the complex. It is roughly a rectangular structure and today you can see there is a little bit of water, but I have visited this site many times. During dry seasons, you can see a key hole shaped hole in the center. This hole goes deep inside and is connected to the ground water level. Water comes out of this hole. And nearby there is a small cylindrical structure with various levels marked on it. Locals claim that this is an ancient flood indicator, and it can even foretell Tsunamis. See there is a deity carved inside the cylinder, locals say that if the water rises up to the neck of the deity, then the priest would make an announcement that everybody should evacuate the area, because there would be a flood in the next 48 hours. So, this was like a weather forecast device that could warn about the rising water level. So, it is a fact there are 7 Pagodas in Mahabalipuram, but 6 of them are under the sea. I hope some day, I can lay eyes on them and reveal them to you. I am Praveen Mohan, thanks a lot for watching, don't forget to subscribe and also click on the bell button to get all the updates. Please give this video a thumbs up and do share it with your friends and I will talk to you soon. Bye! #India #Search4Truth #PraveenMohan

https://youtu.be/Lr_5LQb6Y9o

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum