OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Dave Schmidt - July YouTube video comments turned off
Guernsey fisherman records footage of UFO EmptyToday at 7:29 am by Carl Spackler

» Meta 1 Coin scam - 7-30-2020 Update!
Guernsey fisherman records footage of UFO EmptyToday at 7:26 am by Carl Spackler

» Dave Schmidt - Meta 1 Coin - Sgt Shultz 2020!
Guernsey fisherman records footage of UFO EmptyYesterday at 10:35 pm by RamblerNash

» MORE SLAVERY COMING TO MELBOURNE THEN TO YOU
Guernsey fisherman records footage of UFO EmptyYesterday at 8:09 pm by LadyDragon

» PROTEST AGAINST MASKS IN ISRAEL BERLIN GERMANY ALLEMAGNE
Guernsey fisherman records footage of UFO EmptyYesterday at 8:07 pm by LadyDragon

» August's Spectacular Full Sturgeon Moon Rises - Keep Your Eyes On The Skies
Guernsey fisherman records footage of UFO EmptyYesterday at 6:44 pm by PurpleSkyz

» MIT develops a dream manipulation machine
Guernsey fisherman records footage of UFO EmptyYesterday at 4:43 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Near-death experiencers recount their stories
Guernsey fisherman records footage of UFO EmptyYesterday at 4:42 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Some stars could host seven habitable planets
Guernsey fisherman records footage of UFO EmptyYesterday at 4:40 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Big Pharma Will Be Exempt From COVID-19 Vaccine Liability Claims
Guernsey fisherman records footage of UFO EmptyYesterday at 4:08 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Tucker Carlson Grills Alan Dershowitz Over Rape Allegations, Defense of Epstein
Guernsey fisherman records footage of UFO EmptyYesterday at 4:05 pm by PurpleSkyz

» ALTERED STATES: ‘Bluebird’, CIA Project MK-ULTRA (Part 2) – By Larry Romanoff
Guernsey fisherman records footage of UFO EmptyYesterday at 3:58 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Something just wasn't right? It was ELEVEN O'CLOCK PM!
Guernsey fisherman records footage of UFO EmptyYesterday at 3:05 pm by PurpleSkyz

» UFO News ~ Fast Moving UFO Spotted Flying Pass The Moon Over Będzin, Poland plus MORE
Guernsey fisherman records footage of UFO EmptyYesterday at 11:28 am by PurpleSkyz

» OURS OR THEIRS? - Richard Dolen Short Clips w/ Michael Schratt
Guernsey fisherman records footage of UFO EmptyYesterday at 11:22 am by PurpleSkyz

» Steven Cambian - Truthseekers Episode 0021 : Demons, demonology & exorcism.
Guernsey fisherman records footage of UFO EmptyYesterday at 11:20 am by PurpleSkyz

» The "Sleeping Man" of the Kaikoura UFO Mystery resembles a Humanoid
Guernsey fisherman records footage of UFO EmptyYesterday at 11:16 am by PurpleSkyz

» Epstein Insider Hoffenberg Talks Wexner, Maxwell, Clinton, Trump
Guernsey fisherman records footage of UFO EmptyYesterday at 11:12 am by PurpleSkyz

» The Deep State and The Global Reset – Unplugged
Guernsey fisherman records footage of UFO EmptyYesterday at 11:05 am by PurpleSkyz

» Tonight's Sky: August
Guernsey fisherman records footage of UFO EmptyYesterday at 10:42 am by PurpleSkyz

CLICK THE SUBSCRIBE BUTTON BELOW TO RECEIVE OUR DAILY NEWSLETTER

A 2ND EMAIL COMPLETES THE ACTIVATION PROCESS

CLICK THE PURPLE BUTTON TO VIEW OUR LATEST POSTS

You are not connected. Please login or register

OUT OF MIND » DISCLOSURE » SPACE NEWS & UFO DISCLOSURE » Guernsey fisherman records footage of UFO

Guernsey fisherman records footage of UFO

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Guernsey fisherman records footage of UFO Empty Guernsey fisherman records footage of UFO on Thu Sep 26, 2019 11:18 am

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin
Guernsey fisherman records footage of UFO

Posted on Thursday, 26 September, 2019

Guernsey fisherman records footage of UFO News-beach-figure

What did Elsergany see that night ? Image Credit: sxc.hu
Saints Bay Hotel manager Ashraf Elsergany noticed the mystery object while fishing in L'Ancresse bay.
Elsergany had been out on Sunday evening when he spotted the object in the distance.

"I was standing one or two feet deep in the water fishing on my own," he said. "It was a very still night, the water was as clear as glass, there was no wind and no-one else around."

"It was quite big and was moving from left to right and spinning and rotating."

"Suddenly there's this whirring noise, like air getting sucked out of the sky, I looked around thinking it was someone having me on but there was no-one, I was totally alone," he said.

"Then the light disappears, just like that - it goes upwards and vanishes into thin air."

Freaked out by what happened, Elsergany quickly packed up his fishing gear and returned home.

"To physically see and hear it made my hair stand on end and sent shivers down my spine," he said. "From this I think it is obvious we are not alone in this universe, there is something else - whatever it may be - out there."

While the footage he captured is fairly difficult to make out, you can view it in the video below.

https://youtu.be/e_S2GcNLNlg

https://www.unexplained-mysteries.com/news/330758/guernsey-fisherman-records-footage-of-ufo

Thanks to: https://www.unexplained-mysteries.com

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum