OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Is it possible to apply positive + in favor Newton III Motion Law as a dynamic system in a motor engine
Guernsey fisherman records footage of UFO EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 11:33 pm by globalturbo

» Meta 1 Coin Scam Update - Robert Dunlop Arrested
Guernsey fisherman records footage of UFO EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 12:14 am by RamblerNash

» As We Navigate Debs Passing
Guernsey fisherman records footage of UFO EmptyMon Jan 08, 2024 6:18 pm by Ponee

» 10/7 — Much More Dangerous & Diabolical Than Anyone Knows
Guernsey fisherman records footage of UFO EmptyThu Nov 02, 2023 8:30 pm by KennyL

» Sundays and Deb.....
Guernsey fisherman records footage of UFO EmptySun Oct 01, 2023 9:11 pm by NanneeRose

» African Official Exposes Bill Gates’ Depopulation Agenda: ‘My Country Is Not Your Laboratory’
Guernsey fisherman records footage of UFO EmptyThu Sep 21, 2023 4:39 am by NanneeRose

» DEBS HEALTH
Guernsey fisherman records footage of UFO EmptySun Sep 03, 2023 10:23 am by ANENRO

» Attorney Reveals the “Exculpatory” Evidence Jack Smith Possesses that Exonerates President Trump
Guernsey fisherman records footage of UFO EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:48 am by ANENRO

» Update From Site Owner to Members & Guests
Guernsey fisherman records footage of UFO EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:47 am by ANENRO

» New global internet censorship began today
Guernsey fisherman records footage of UFO EmptyMon Aug 21, 2023 9:25 am by NanneeRose

» Alienated from reality
Guernsey fisherman records footage of UFO EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why does Russia now believe that Covid-19 was a US-created bioweapon?
Guernsey fisherman records footage of UFO EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

»  Man reports history of interaction with seemingly intelligent orbs
Guernsey fisherman records footage of UFO EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:34 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Western reactions to the controversial Benin Bronzes
Guernsey fisherman records footage of UFO EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» India unveils first images from Moon mission
Guernsey fisherman records footage of UFO EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Scientists achieve nuclear fusion net energy gain for second time
Guernsey fisherman records footage of UFO EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:25 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Putin Signals 5G Ban
Guernsey fisherman records footage of UFO EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:07 pm by PurpleSkyz

» “Texas Student Dies in Car Accident — Discovers Life after Death”
Guernsey fisherman records footage of UFO EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:05 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The hidden history taught by secret societies
Guernsey fisherman records footage of UFO EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:03 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Vaccines and SIDS (Crib Death)
Guernsey fisherman records footage of UFO EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:00 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Sun blasts out highest-energy radiation ever recorded, raising questions for solar physics
Guernsey fisherman records footage of UFO EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 2:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why you should be eating more porcini mushrooms
Guernsey fisherman records footage of UFO EmptySun Aug 06, 2023 10:38 am by PurpleSkyz

You are not connected. Please login or register

Guernsey fisherman records footage of UFO

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Guernsey fisherman records footage of UFO Empty Guernsey fisherman records footage of UFO Thu Sep 26, 2019 11:18 am

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

Guernsey fisherman records footage of UFO

Posted on Thursday, 26 September, 2019

Guernsey fisherman records footage of UFO News-beach-figure

What did Elsergany see that night ? Image Credit: sxc.hu
Saints Bay Hotel manager Ashraf Elsergany noticed the mystery object while fishing in L'Ancresse bay.
Elsergany had been out on Sunday evening when he spotted the object in the distance.

"I was standing one or two feet deep in the water fishing on my own," he said. "It was a very still night, the water was as clear as glass, there was no wind and no-one else around."

"It was quite big and was moving from left to right and spinning and rotating."

"Suddenly there's this whirring noise, like air getting sucked out of the sky, I looked around thinking it was someone having me on but there was no-one, I was totally alone," he said.

"Then the light disappears, just like that - it goes upwards and vanishes into thin air."

Freaked out by what happened, Elsergany quickly packed up his fishing gear and returned home.

"To physically see and hear it made my hair stand on end and sent shivers down my spine," he said. "From this I think it is obvious we are not alone in this universe, there is something else - whatever it may be - out there."

While the footage he captured is fairly difficult to make out, you can view it in the video below.

https://youtu.be/e_S2GcNLNlg

https://www.unexplained-mysteries.com/news/330758/guernsey-fisherman-records-footage-of-ufo

Thanks to: https://www.unexplained-mysteries.com

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum