OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Dave Schmidt - Back To The "Gold Funding the Exchange" With The Dragon Family!
Healthcare the Steal’r of Resources & Your Identity EmptyYesterday at 11:55 pm by RamblerNash

» Sense of Life
Healthcare the Steal’r of Resources & Your Identity EmptyYesterday at 12:58 pm by Consciousness Of Economic

» Sense of touch
Healthcare the Steal’r of Resources & Your Identity EmptyYesterday at 12:57 pm by Consciousness Of Economic

» Morality cannot be established by ethical preachings (1 $ 2)
Healthcare the Steal’r of Resources & Your Identity EmptyYesterday at 12:55 pm by Consciousness Of Economic

» The Principle of Non-Interference
Healthcare the Steal’r of Resources & Your Identity EmptyYesterday at 12:51 pm by Consciousness Of Economic

» Someone Testing to see if we are Paying attention, MOST FAILED!
Healthcare the Steal’r of Resources & Your Identity EmptyYesterday at 12:48 pm by Consciousness Of Economic

» Equal importance
Healthcare the Steal’r of Resources & Your Identity EmptyYesterday at 12:47 pm by Consciousness Of Economic

» Scientist and the Elite Try to Hide What Really Happened at CERN, Demonic Entities, Extra Dimensions
Healthcare the Steal’r of Resources & Your Identity EmptyYesterday at 12:45 pm by Consciousness Of Economic

» Yellen Tells G20 Countries To Buy SDR's, The Dollars Days As The World Reserve Currency Are Numbered
Healthcare the Steal’r of Resources & Your Identity EmptyYesterday at 12:44 pm by Consciousness Of Economic

» UFO News ~ UFO shaped objects that appeared at sea in Blackpool, UK plus MORE
Healthcare the Steal’r of Resources & Your Identity EmptyMon Mar 01, 2021 6:30 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Body Language: Trump & Jordan at CPAC
Healthcare the Steal’r of Resources & Your Identity EmptyMon Mar 01, 2021 4:40 pm by PurpleSkyz

» 3 Secrets Of A Strong Mind
Healthcare the Steal’r of Resources & Your Identity EmptyMon Mar 01, 2021 12:40 pm by PurpleSkyz

» These Anti-Solar Panels Don’t Require Daylight To Generate Power
Healthcare the Steal’r of Resources & Your Identity EmptyMon Mar 01, 2021 12:35 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Is COVID-Derangement-Syndrome Real?
Healthcare the Steal’r of Resources & Your Identity EmptyMon Mar 01, 2021 11:18 am by PurpleSkyz

» Mike Lindell: ‘Trump Will Be Your President Long Before 2024’
Healthcare the Steal’r of Resources & Your Identity EmptyMon Mar 01, 2021 11:15 am by PurpleSkyz

» BOLD: Call For Businesses To Re-Open March 1!
Healthcare the Steal’r of Resources & Your Identity EmptyMon Mar 01, 2021 11:12 am by PurpleSkyz

» CDC: Corruption, Deceit and Cover-Up
Healthcare the Steal’r of Resources & Your Identity EmptyMon Mar 01, 2021 11:00 am by PurpleSkyz

» Healing bombs? CNN’s love affair with airstrikes continues, as network gushes over Biden attack on Syria
Healthcare the Steal’r of Resources & Your Identity EmptyMon Mar 01, 2021 10:55 am by PurpleSkyz

» Sky News Bombshell: ‘Joe Biden Is Cognitively Compromised’
Healthcare the Steal’r of Resources & Your Identity EmptyMon Mar 01, 2021 10:51 am by PurpleSkyz

» “There Is More than Enough Evidence in the Public Now to More than Reverse the Election in at Least 5 States”
Healthcare the Steal’r of Resources & Your Identity EmptyMon Mar 01, 2021 10:47 am by PurpleSkyz

» Not a Rose Garland
Healthcare the Steal’r of Resources & Your Identity EmptyMon Mar 01, 2021 10:31 am by PurpleSkyz

» UFO News ~ Many UFOs spotted over the city in Korea plus MORE
Healthcare the Steal’r of Resources & Your Identity EmptySun Feb 28, 2021 7:22 pm by PurpleSkyz

You are not connected. Please login or register

OUT OF MIND » MEMBER ADVERTISING & BLOG FORUMS » CONSCIOUSNESS OF ECONOMICS » Healthcare the Steal’r of Resources & Your Identity

Healthcare the Steal’r of Resources & Your Identity

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Consciousness Of Economic

Consciousness Of Economic
I have not been to a doctor for something like 30 years?? Everything they do will kill you, western medicine only should be used in emergencies. Shocks me how much people spend at the doctors a year. Healthcare is becoming an addiction that needs to be stopped.
I wish people would get addicted to growing food and eating nutrient-dense diets instead, then you would not need a pharmacy you would have a Farmacy. I even spent 7 years doing back yard builds in the reno area and educating people on growing food and creating as much as possible sustainable systems in their own yards. Still crickets…people just do not get it and might not ever.
Hospitals are ports of entry people, you are the ocean vessel which docks and ports at them. Doctors are dock attendants registering the government commodity they bond, borrow and trade on you…This is true evil of how our legal, economic systems are based do the research!
Doctors hide everything like health issues surrounding nuclear radiation, health issues surrounding poor diets and nutrition, health issues surrounding vaccines and more.
I have been an alternative health care provider for almost 30 years, I cured my own brain cancer and a lymphoma cancer it does not rocket science folks. They make you think you need them as you get sicker and die usually much younger than you should have, in some cases, they cut your life in half. I finally opened an online healthcare business 4 years ago so that people had someone to talk to and a place to go no matter where in the world you are, to give people answers they need, including energy forms of healing, nutritional support, coaching and more. I do this for on land, on people and animals.
read more and see links to this blog: http://coe-llc.com/2019/10/12/healthcare-the-stealr-of-resources-your-identity/

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum