Snoop4truth is a legal expert who opposes the NWO, globalization, Federal Reserve, fractional reserve banking, false flag operations and the contamination of our food, water and natural resources.
- 1-Part I; Proof Van Dyke Wrote Silent Weapons.pdf (6.52 MB, 1 views)
- 2-Part IIa, Proof Van Dyke Wrote Silent Weapons.pdf (4.88 MB, 1 views)
- 2-Part IIb, Proof Van Dyke Wrote Silent Weapons.pdf (5.34 MB, 1 views)
- 4-Silent Weapons For Quiet Wars.pdf (4.55 MB, 1 views)
The attached contents are in order and are "Silent Weapons" and "Deborah Tavares" specific. The omitted attachments are unique to Lyle Hartford Van Dyke (only), like his fake currency, his liens and his history of mental illness. The Van Dyke specific content should probably be the focus an entirely separate video at a later date (so as to avoid confusion).
FACTS YOU NEED TO NOTIFY YOUR AUDIENCE OF RIGHT UP FRONT:
1. William Cooper was a Naval veteran, conspiracy theorist, author and radio personality who died in a gun fight with police. He published portions of "Silent Weapons" as the first chapter of his own book, "Behold A Pale Horse". This publication made "Silent Weapons" known world wide for the first time. Cooper is the original source for Deborah Tavares' false claims that "Silent Weapons" was written by the policy committee of the Bilderberg Group in 1954 at its first known meeting. He is also the source original source for Deborah Tavares' false claims that "Silent Weapons" was found on a copy machine at a U.S. government surplus equipment sale. So, Deborah Tavares has simply embellished Cooper's own false claims about "Silent Weapons". (Cooper was no more honest with his followers than Deborah Tavares is with hers.).
2. Deborah Tavares' version of "Silent Weapons" on her own website (stopthecrime.net) is a combination of "William Cooper's" version and the version that appears on lawfulpath.com (which reflects Van Dyke's actual hand-drawn diagrams and hand-written equations). Because Deborah Tavares' version of "Silent Weapons" is derivative of these two earlier versions of "Silent Weapons", my exhibits in the attachments depict these two earlier source versions (not Deborah Tavares' later derivative version).
1. IMPORTANT. SKIP OVER the long list of facts contained in the first attachment. Save such material for your conclusion at the very end of your video.
2. Simply go through the attachments in order and emphasize what I have emphasized.
3. Then, read THIS VERSION of facts (BELOW) as your conclusion.
THE FACTS ACCORDING TO THE AUTHOR HIMSELF:
1. Lyle Hartford Van Dyke is the true author of Silent Weapons For Quiet Wars ("Silent Weapons").
2. Silent Weapons was actually written and published in 1979.
3. That means Deborah Tavares' and William Cooper's claim that The Policy Committee For The Bilderberg Group wrote Silent Weapons in 1954 at its first known meeting IS IMPOSSIBLE because Silent Weapons would not be written for an additional twenty five years AFTER that imaginary event.
4. That also means William Cooper's claim that he personally read "Top Secret" documents while in the Navy which indicated that Silent Weapons was written by the Policy Committee for the Bilderberg Group in 1954 IS IMPOSSIBLE because Silent Weapons would not be written for several years AFTER William Copper left the Navy. (Sadly, Cooper is no more honest with his followers than Tavares is with hers.).
5. William Cooper's claim that by Silent Weapons was already in the possession of Naval Intelligence by 1969 IS IMPOSSIBLE because Silent Weapons would not be written for ten more years.
6. The version of Silent Weapons peddled by Deborah Tavares and William Cooper (which has a "preface" and which refers to the Bilderberg Group and how Silent Weapons was allegedly found) HAS BEEN ALTERED to fit the hoax because the original version of Silent Weapons HAD NO PREFACE AT ALL and therefore did not refer to the Bilderberg Group or how Silent Weapons was found in that non-existent preface.
7. The version of Silent Weapons peddled by Deborah Tavares and William Cooper, which refers to the Illuminati, The Bilderberg Group, The Rockefeller Foundation and "Mayer Amshel Rothschild" (ALL OF THE GLOBAL ELITE, BY NAME) HAS BEEN ALTERED to fit the hoax because Van Dyke DID NOT NAME THE ELITE IN SILENT WEAPONS.
8. In 1996, Lyle Hartford Van Dyke went public on a radio show and announced himself as the author of Silent Weapons because he was concerned that otherwise, Silent Weapons would be used by charlatans for disinformation purposes (exactly as Deborah Tavares uses it today).
9. Lyle Hartford Van Dyke "signed" Silent Weapons as his work BY INCORPORATING AN ANAGRAM INTO ITS TEXT (a secret code reflecting the date of the Japanese attack on Pearl Harbor, his stated, written reason for writing Silent Weapons).
10. Lyle Hartford Van Dyke specifically stated that a critic's references to Silent Weapons as "THE ILLUMINATI BLUEPRINT HAVE ABSOLUTELY NO SIGNIFICANCE IN REFERENCE TO SWFQW [his actual words]...". Thus, the current references to the Illuminati which now appear in Silent Weapons were added AFTER Van Dyke published it.
11. Lyle Hartford Van Dyke effectively left us his "finger prints" on Silent Weapons in his hand-writing samples. These "finger prints" include his use of a rare mathematical symbol (the Sigma), his use of elaborate mathematical equations and his use of mathematical tables, ALL OF WHICH APPEAR IN BOTH SILENT WEAPONS AND IN HIS COURT FILINGS AND ALL OF WHICH ARE IDENTICAL (indicating that BOTH were hand-written by the same person).
12. And, to top it all off, Van Dyke TWICE stated in his letter to Paranoia that LEONARD C. LEWIN IS THE REAL AUTHOR OF "THE REPORT FROM IRON MOUNTAIN", thereby destroying Deborah Tavares' false claims that Iron Mountain is a secret government document which was written by a secret government committee and which was leaked to the public by an anonymous government "whistle blower". Thus, in Van Dyke’s letter to Paranoia, Van Dyke HIMSELF debunks two of Deborah Tavares’ most important hoaxes, Silent Weapons and The Report From Iron Mountain (and thereby killing two birds with one stone).
CONCLUSION: Silent Weapons and The Report From Iron Mountain are the underlying foundations for ALL of Deborah Tavares OTHER HOAXES about the planned extinction of mankind. If these two works were not written by the Bilderberg Group or by a secret committee of the U.S. government (and they were not, according to the actual authors themselves), then all of Deborah Tavares' claims about the planned extinction of mankind are lies.