OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Is it possible to apply positive + in favor Newton III Motion Law as a dynamic system in a motor engine
Bob Lazar, a total fraud or a reluctant disinformant? EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 11:33 pm by globalturbo

» Meta 1 Coin Scam Update - Robert Dunlop Arrested
Bob Lazar, a total fraud or a reluctant disinformant? EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 12:14 am by RamblerNash

» As We Navigate Debs Passing
Bob Lazar, a total fraud or a reluctant disinformant? EmptyMon Jan 08, 2024 6:18 pm by Ponee

» 10/7 — Much More Dangerous & Diabolical Than Anyone Knows
Bob Lazar, a total fraud or a reluctant disinformant? EmptyThu Nov 02, 2023 8:30 pm by KennyL

» Sundays and Deb.....
Bob Lazar, a total fraud or a reluctant disinformant? EmptySun Oct 01, 2023 9:11 pm by NanneeRose

» African Official Exposes Bill Gates’ Depopulation Agenda: ‘My Country Is Not Your Laboratory’
Bob Lazar, a total fraud or a reluctant disinformant? EmptyThu Sep 21, 2023 4:39 am by NanneeRose

» DEBS HEALTH
Bob Lazar, a total fraud or a reluctant disinformant? EmptySun Sep 03, 2023 10:23 am by ANENRO

» Attorney Reveals the “Exculpatory” Evidence Jack Smith Possesses that Exonerates President Trump
Bob Lazar, a total fraud or a reluctant disinformant? EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:48 am by ANENRO

» Update From Site Owner to Members & Guests
Bob Lazar, a total fraud or a reluctant disinformant? EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:47 am by ANENRO

» New global internet censorship began today
Bob Lazar, a total fraud or a reluctant disinformant? EmptyMon Aug 21, 2023 9:25 am by NanneeRose

» Alienated from reality
Bob Lazar, a total fraud or a reluctant disinformant? EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why does Russia now believe that Covid-19 was a US-created bioweapon?
Bob Lazar, a total fraud or a reluctant disinformant? EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

»  Man reports history of interaction with seemingly intelligent orbs
Bob Lazar, a total fraud or a reluctant disinformant? EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:34 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Western reactions to the controversial Benin Bronzes
Bob Lazar, a total fraud or a reluctant disinformant? EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» India unveils first images from Moon mission
Bob Lazar, a total fraud or a reluctant disinformant? EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Scientists achieve nuclear fusion net energy gain for second time
Bob Lazar, a total fraud or a reluctant disinformant? EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:25 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Putin Signals 5G Ban
Bob Lazar, a total fraud or a reluctant disinformant? EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:07 pm by PurpleSkyz

» “Texas Student Dies in Car Accident — Discovers Life after Death”
Bob Lazar, a total fraud or a reluctant disinformant? EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:05 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The hidden history taught by secret societies
Bob Lazar, a total fraud or a reluctant disinformant? EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:03 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Vaccines and SIDS (Crib Death)
Bob Lazar, a total fraud or a reluctant disinformant? EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:00 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Sun blasts out highest-energy radiation ever recorded, raising questions for solar physics
Bob Lazar, a total fraud or a reluctant disinformant? EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 2:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why you should be eating more porcini mushrooms
Bob Lazar, a total fraud or a reluctant disinformant? EmptySun Aug 06, 2023 10:38 am by PurpleSkyz

You are not connected. Please login or register

Bob Lazar, a total fraud or a reluctant disinformant?

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

Bob Lazar, a total fraud or a reluctant disinformant?

October 20, 2019 

Bob Lazar, a total fraud or a reluctant disinformant? Boblazar

Stanton Friedman said Bob Lazar was a fraud.   Let’s look at what Friedman said:
(QUOTE)
Incredible claims have been made about Bob Lazar for years.  He supposedly is a physicist with an MS in Physics from MIT and an MS in Electronics from the California Institute of Technology.  He was a “Scientist” for Los Alamos National Laboratory, and obtained a job back-engineering UFOs at a very secret site S-4 near Area 51 in Nevada through noted Physicist, the late Dr. Edward Teller.
Supposedly he figured out how saucers work using Element 115 – – matter/anti-matter, etc.  He was able to steal a small quantity of 115 from the 500 pounds available, but this was stolen back.  There was indeed an announcement in early 2004 about the production of 4 atoms of element 115 by operating a huge European accelerator for many weeks.  It has a very short half life so there is no way to accumulate pounds of it.  He supposedly came forward with his story despite death threats because he thought the public has a right to know.  Videotapes are available with his claims.
It is all BUNK.
Not one shred of evidence has been put forth to support this story:
No diplomas, no résumés, no transcripts, no memberships in professional organizations, no papers, no pages from MIT or Caltech yearbooks.  He also mentioned, in a phone conversation with me, California State University at Northridge and Pierce Junior College – – also in the San Fernando Valley, California.  I checked all four schools.  Pierce said he had taken electronics courses in the late 1970s.  The other three schools never heard of him.
The page from the Los Alamos National Lab phone book with Lazar’s name on it clearly states that it includes employees of the DOE and outside contractor, Kirk Meyer. “K/M” follows Lazar’s name.  This proves he worked for K/M, not LANL.
I checked with LANL’s personnel department for Lazar’s name and that of an old colleague.  They found my guy, but not Lazar.
He was publicly asked when he got his MS from MIT.  He said “Let me see now, I think it was probably 1982.”  Nobody getting an MS from MIT would not know the year immediately.  He was asked to name some of his profs.  He said: “Let’s see now, Bill Duxler will remember me from the physics department at Caltech.”  I located Dr. Duxler.  He’s a Pierce Junior College physics prof, and never taught at Caltech.  Lazar was registered in one of his courses at the same time Lazar was supposedly at MIT!   Nobody who can go to MIT goes to Pierce JC, not to mention the rather long commute between LA and Cambridge, Mass.
I checked his High School in New York State.  He graduated in August, not with his class.  The only science course he took was chemistry.  He ranked 261 out of 369, which is in the bottom third.  There is no way he would have been admitted by MIT or Caltech.  An MS in Physics from MIT requires a thesis.  No such thesis exists at MIT, and he is not on a commencement list.  The notion that the government wiped his CIVILIAN records clean is absurd.  I checked with the Legal Counsel at MIT – – no way to wipe all his records clean.  The Physics department never heard of him and he is not a member of the American Physical Society.
When he declared bankruptcy in the mid 1980s for almost $300,000.00 he listed his occupation as a self-employed film processor.  With MS degrees from MIT and Caltech?  Caltech would not have accepted him for an MS program, if he already had one from MIT.
His propulsion scheme sounds good  (as do many science fiction stories),  but makes no real sense especially in view of how difficult it would be to add protons to #115.  Gravity wave amplification sounds great but what does it mean?
He could not have gotten a Compartmentalized Security clearance having operated a brothel.  His W-2 form from the Department of Naval Intelligence totals under $1000.00, at most a week’s pay for a scientist:
Bob Lazar, a total fraud or a reluctant disinformant? Boblazar2
(CLICK TO ENLARGE ABOVE – – the original “paycheck” of Bob Lazar, with his “fake” Soc. Sec. No. – – it did not belong to Bob Lazar but to a lady from New York whose first name was Carol and last name Strong – – Whether that “Carol” had anything do do with Bob Lazar’s first wife, Carol, I do not know for sure.  Perhaps it was a coincidence that her last name was also Strong.  Everybody knows that Bob Lazar’s first wife, Carol Nadine Strong, committed suicide in Las Vegas in 1986.  Also, it is important to understand that by 1986, Bob Lazar was heavily in debt from several banks in Los Alamos, NM, as well as from other financial institutions.)
You can’t get a security clearance in a week.
Scientists leave trails.  Lazar is NOT a scientist.  He couldn’t even answer scientific questions put to him.   An excellent review of Bob’s “Physics” can be seen at:
LAZAR CRTIQUE, by Dr. David L. Morgan
I should add that Bob is a bright and talented guy who operated a jet powered car, put on fireworks displays, and apparently helped physics professors working at the Los Alamos Meson accelerator facility.
(UNQUOTE)
But the big question is:
Was he a total fraud or a reluctant disinformant?
Please also read my old article:
The strange behavior of Bob Lazar (alleged Area 51 scientist)
……
Norio Hayakawa’s CIVILIAN INTELLIGENCE NEWS SERVICE
E-mail = noriohayakawa@gmail.com
Facebook = https://www.facebook.com/fernandon.hayakawa
Also please watch Norio Hayakawa’s YouTube Channel

https://noriohayakawa.wordpress.com/2019/10/20/bob-lazar-a-total-fraud-or-a-reluctant-disinformant/

Thanks to: https://noriohayakawa.wordpress.com

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum