OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» UFO News ~ HUGE UFO CAPTURED ON VIDEO OVER BRAZIL plus MORE
The Mystery of Kodinhi: India’s Town of Twins EmptyToday at 11:04 am by PurpleSkyz

» Dave Schmidt (Meta 1 Coin Scam) Posts At Cosmic Connections Regarding Meta 1 Vaporized!
The Mystery of Kodinhi: India’s Town of Twins EmptyToday at 10:54 am by PurpleSkyz

» Benjamin bla bla blah Fulford 10-19-20... Rockefeller, Davos, IMF, and World Bank, CFR, Rothchild, are responsible for the C virus. The biggest con of my life
The Mystery of Kodinhi: India’s Town of Twins EmptyToday at 10:37 am by PurpleSkyz

» Former NYPD Commissioner: I’ve Seen Hunter’s Hard Drive, The Bidens ‘Belong in Handcuffs’
The Mystery of Kodinhi: India’s Town of Twins EmptyToday at 10:33 am by PurpleSkyz

» Emerald Tablet: The Translation of the Ultimate Source of Alchemy
The Mystery of Kodinhi: India’s Town of Twins EmptyToday at 10:25 am by PurpleSkyz

» Nothing Can Stop What Is Coming
The Mystery of Kodinhi: India’s Town of Twins EmptyToday at 10:16 am by PurpleSkyz

» Doctors for Truth: Tens of Thousands Medical Professionals Suing and Calling for End to COVID Tyranny
The Mystery of Kodinhi: India’s Town of Twins EmptyToday at 10:13 am by PurpleSkyz

» Joe Biden Walks Off When Questioned About FBI Seizing Son’s Laptop
The Mystery of Kodinhi: India’s Town of Twins EmptyToday at 1:09 am by PurpleSkyz

»  Fluoride Is Toxic To Developing Brains, New Studies Find
The Mystery of Kodinhi: India’s Town of Twins EmptyToday at 1:04 am by PurpleSkyz

» Doctors speak out on misinformation surrounding the coronavirus
The Mystery of Kodinhi: India’s Town of Twins EmptyToday at 12:52 am by PurpleSkyz

» Weird Orbs flying right overhead car in New York
The Mystery of Kodinhi: India’s Town of Twins EmptyToday at 12:51 am by PurpleSkyz

» Huge cat found etched into desert among Nazca Lines in Peru
The Mystery of Kodinhi: India’s Town of Twins EmptyToday at 12:49 am by PurpleSkyz

» Dave Schmidt (Meta 1 Coin Scam) Youtube Videos With Meta 1 Deleted!
The Mystery of Kodinhi: India’s Town of Twins EmptyYesterday at 4:47 pm by RamblerNash

» The RH Negative Blood Type: Angelic Blood
The Mystery of Kodinhi: India’s Town of Twins EmptyYesterday at 3:54 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Top 9 Mysterious Discoveries Made on Earth
The Mystery of Kodinhi: India’s Town of Twins EmptyYesterday at 3:48 pm by PurpleSkyz

» UFO News ~ Gigantic UFO hangs in the air over Korea plus MORE
The Mystery of Kodinhi: India’s Town of Twins EmptyYesterday at 3:33 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Mystery stone formation found in Great Lakes
The Mystery of Kodinhi: India’s Town of Twins EmptyYesterday at 3:25 pm by PurpleSkyz

» ISS air leak finally traced using a tea bag
The Mystery of Kodinhi: India’s Town of Twins EmptyYesterday at 3:22 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Underwater Ruins of Yonaguni and the Legend of the Giants
The Mystery of Kodinhi: India’s Town of Twins EmptyYesterday at 2:31 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Who Crafted the 2.8 Billion-Year-Old Klerksdorp Spheres?
The Mystery of Kodinhi: India’s Town of Twins EmptyYesterday at 2:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

CLICK THE SUBSCRIBE BUTTON BELOW TO RECEIVE OUR DAILY NEWSLETTER

A 2ND EMAIL COMPLETES THE ACTIVATION PROCESS

CLICK THE PURPLE BUTTON TO VIEW OUR LATEST POSTS

You are not connected. Please login or register

OUT OF MIND » DISCLOSURE » HISTORIES MYSTERIES » The Mystery of Kodinhi: India’s Town of Twins

The Mystery of Kodinhi: India’s Town of Twins

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin
The Mystery of Kodinhi: India’s Town of Twins Kodinhi8

There are some places in the world that just take everything science thinks it knows and shreds that rule-book to pieces. One such place is a small, unprepossessing village in India, which boasts a birth-rate of twins so high it borders on the impossible! SOURCE: https://www.ripleys.com

The Mystery of Kodinhi: India’s Town of Twins Article-0-04e4055e000005dc-789_306x465

https://youtu.be/OCaPmZz1nOQ

Em

I thought identical or fraternal twins are passed on via family trees, genetically?

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin
I have a set of twins, they are mirror twins. There are no twins in my family nor the paternal donors family that we know of. Interesting topic!

Em

My husband is part of a fraternal twin, 4th generation repeat, his great great grandfather was part of a fraternal (boy girl) twin.

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum