OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Unidentified animal baffles experts in Pennsylvania
Your Right to Know How Corrupt Government Really Is EmptyToday at 12:58 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Tonga volcano eruption creates mysterious and puzzling concentric ripples in Earth’s atmosphere
Your Right to Know How Corrupt Government Really Is EmptyToday at 12:13 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Dark Journalist X-118: Ghislaine Maxwell Atlantis The Craze In The HotZone
Your Right to Know How Corrupt Government Really Is EmptyToday at 12:06 pm by PurpleSkyz

» After Austria, Now Spanish Police Declares Resistance to Covid Tyranny
Your Right to Know How Corrupt Government Really Is EmptyToday at 11:47 am by PurpleSkyz

» Study challenges evolutionary theory that DNA mutations are random
Your Right to Know How Corrupt Government Really Is EmptyToday at 11:35 am by PurpleSkyz

» 16 Defendants Named, Nuremberg Trials 2.0 Coming Soon?
Your Right to Know How Corrupt Government Really Is EmptyToday at 11:27 am by PurpleSkyz

» Fed Study on Digital Currency
Your Right to Know How Corrupt Government Really Is EmptyToday at 11:18 am by PurpleSkyz

» VAERS Data thru 1/14/2022
Your Right to Know How Corrupt Government Really Is EmptyToday at 11:04 am by PurpleSkyz

» Pro-Vaccine Big Pharma Execs Invite You to D.C. to “Protest Against Vaccine Mandates” – Did You Forget What Happened on Jan. 6th 2021?
Your Right to Know How Corrupt Government Really Is EmptyToday at 11:01 am by PurpleSkyz

» Some Of My Experiences
Your Right to Know How Corrupt Government Really Is EmptyYesterday at 9:46 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Evidence That US Government Targeted Red States With Deadly Batches of Vaccine plus "How Bad is my Batch" link
Your Right to Know How Corrupt Government Really Is EmptyYesterday at 7:51 pm by PurpleSkyz

» MEATLOAF DIES - IS HE ANOTHER VICTIM?
Your Right to Know How Corrupt Government Really Is EmptyYesterday at 7:10 pm by NanneeRose

» Ghislaine Maxwell, to Walk? Motion for Retrial Officially Filed AfterShock Juror Admission
Your Right to Know How Corrupt Government Really Is EmptyYesterday at 2:49 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Pfizer to Roll Out Omicron Shot in March
Your Right to Know How Corrupt Government Really Is EmptyYesterday at 11:10 am by PurpleSkyz

»  Denial of Natural Immunity ‘Unprecedented in Modern History’
Your Right to Know How Corrupt Government Really Is EmptyYesterday at 11:04 am by PurpleSkyz

» 5G Apocalypse: The Extinction Event – Film by Sacha Stone
Your Right to Know How Corrupt Government Really Is EmptyYesterday at 10:28 am by PurpleSkyz

» The Globalization of Human Rights Violations: “The Right to Live a Dignified and Decent Living”
Your Right to Know How Corrupt Government Really Is EmptyYesterday at 2:33 am by PurpleSkyz

» INTERNATIONAL COURT LOOKS INTO COVID19 CRIMES AGAINST HUMANITY - GENOCIDE REVEALED
Your Right to Know How Corrupt Government Really Is EmptyYesterday at 2:27 am by PurpleSkyz

» Truckers for Freedom Organize Huge Protest Against Vaccine Mandates & Supply Chain Shortages to Come
Your Right to Know How Corrupt Government Really Is EmptyYesterday at 2:23 am by PurpleSkyz

» British Medical Journal: ‘Pharma Must Release of All Vaccine and Treatment Data Immediately’
Your Right to Know How Corrupt Government Really Is EmptyYesterday at 2:00 am by PurpleSkyz

» Supply chain nightmare approaching as Canadian cross-border vaccine mandate goes into effect for U.S. truckers
Your Right to Know How Corrupt Government Really Is EmptyYesterday at 1:53 am by PurpleSkyz

» Adrienne Pan: 43-year-old CBC Edmonton radio host disappears from social media for months, dead after post-Moderna “serious illness”
Your Right to Know How Corrupt Government Really Is EmptyYesterday at 1:50 am by PurpleSkyz

You are not connected. Please login or register

OUT OF MIND » QUESTION EVERYTHING - DISCERNMENT REQUIRED » MAX IGAN » Your Right to Know How Corrupt Government Really Is

Your Right to Know How Corrupt Government Really Is

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

Your Right to Know How Corrupt Government Really Is Max_igan_crowhouse

"The illusion of freedom will continue for as long as it's profitable to continue the illusion. At the point where the illusion becomes too expensive to maintain, they will take down the scenery, move the tables and chairs out of the way, then they will pull back the curtains and you will see the brick wall at the back of the theater." - Frank Zappa "Who controls the past controls the future, who controls the present controls the past." - George Orwell When the tyrant has disposed of foreign enemies by conquest or treaty and there is nothing to fear from them, then he is always stirring up some war or other, in order that the people may require a leader. - Plato "I would rather have questions that can't be answered than answers that can't be questioned.” - Richard Feynman “I have lived on the lip of insanity, wanting to know reasons, knocking on a door. It opens. I've been knocking from the inside.” - Rumi Universal Law/sovereign law trumps all others. 1. No man or woman, in or out of government shall initiate force, threat of force or fraud against my life and property and, any and all contracts Im a party to not giving full disclosure to me whether signed by me or not are void at my discretion. 2. I may use force in self-defense against anyone that violates Law 1. 3. There shall be no exceptions to Law 1 and 2. TURN OFF YOUR TELEVISION! THROW AWAY YOUR SMART PHONE!

https://youtu.be/nqIpU8oqSrw

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum