OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Unidentified animal baffles experts in Pennsylvania
Latest from BIX..... KEEP AN EYE ON THE DTCC DOCUMENT DESTRUCTION NEWS! EmptyYesterday at 12:58 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Tonga volcano eruption creates mysterious and puzzling concentric ripples in Earth’s atmosphere
Latest from BIX..... KEEP AN EYE ON THE DTCC DOCUMENT DESTRUCTION NEWS! EmptyYesterday at 12:13 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Dark Journalist X-118: Ghislaine Maxwell Atlantis The Craze In The HotZone
Latest from BIX..... KEEP AN EYE ON THE DTCC DOCUMENT DESTRUCTION NEWS! EmptyYesterday at 12:06 pm by PurpleSkyz

» After Austria, Now Spanish Police Declares Resistance to Covid Tyranny
Latest from BIX..... KEEP AN EYE ON THE DTCC DOCUMENT DESTRUCTION NEWS! EmptyYesterday at 11:47 am by PurpleSkyz

» Study challenges evolutionary theory that DNA mutations are random
Latest from BIX..... KEEP AN EYE ON THE DTCC DOCUMENT DESTRUCTION NEWS! EmptyYesterday at 11:35 am by PurpleSkyz

» 16 Defendants Named, Nuremberg Trials 2.0 Coming Soon?
Latest from BIX..... KEEP AN EYE ON THE DTCC DOCUMENT DESTRUCTION NEWS! EmptyYesterday at 11:27 am by PurpleSkyz

» Fed Study on Digital Currency
Latest from BIX..... KEEP AN EYE ON THE DTCC DOCUMENT DESTRUCTION NEWS! EmptyYesterday at 11:18 am by PurpleSkyz

» VAERS Data thru 1/14/2022
Latest from BIX..... KEEP AN EYE ON THE DTCC DOCUMENT DESTRUCTION NEWS! EmptyYesterday at 11:04 am by PurpleSkyz

» Pro-Vaccine Big Pharma Execs Invite You to D.C. to “Protest Against Vaccine Mandates” – Did You Forget What Happened on Jan. 6th 2021?
Latest from BIX..... KEEP AN EYE ON THE DTCC DOCUMENT DESTRUCTION NEWS! EmptyYesterday at 11:01 am by PurpleSkyz

» Some Of My Experiences
Latest from BIX..... KEEP AN EYE ON THE DTCC DOCUMENT DESTRUCTION NEWS! EmptyFri Jan 21, 2022 9:46 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Evidence That US Government Targeted Red States With Deadly Batches of Vaccine plus "How Bad is my Batch" link
Latest from BIX..... KEEP AN EYE ON THE DTCC DOCUMENT DESTRUCTION NEWS! EmptyFri Jan 21, 2022 7:51 pm by PurpleSkyz

» MEATLOAF DIES - IS HE ANOTHER VICTIM?
Latest from BIX..... KEEP AN EYE ON THE DTCC DOCUMENT DESTRUCTION NEWS! EmptyFri Jan 21, 2022 7:10 pm by NanneeRose

» Ghislaine Maxwell, to Walk? Motion for Retrial Officially Filed AfterShock Juror Admission
Latest from BIX..... KEEP AN EYE ON THE DTCC DOCUMENT DESTRUCTION NEWS! EmptyFri Jan 21, 2022 2:49 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Pfizer to Roll Out Omicron Shot in March
Latest from BIX..... KEEP AN EYE ON THE DTCC DOCUMENT DESTRUCTION NEWS! EmptyFri Jan 21, 2022 11:10 am by PurpleSkyz

»  Denial of Natural Immunity ‘Unprecedented in Modern History’
Latest from BIX..... KEEP AN EYE ON THE DTCC DOCUMENT DESTRUCTION NEWS! EmptyFri Jan 21, 2022 11:04 am by PurpleSkyz

» 5G Apocalypse: The Extinction Event – Film by Sacha Stone
Latest from BIX..... KEEP AN EYE ON THE DTCC DOCUMENT DESTRUCTION NEWS! EmptyFri Jan 21, 2022 10:28 am by PurpleSkyz

» The Globalization of Human Rights Violations: “The Right to Live a Dignified and Decent Living”
Latest from BIX..... KEEP AN EYE ON THE DTCC DOCUMENT DESTRUCTION NEWS! EmptyFri Jan 21, 2022 2:33 am by PurpleSkyz

» INTERNATIONAL COURT LOOKS INTO COVID19 CRIMES AGAINST HUMANITY - GENOCIDE REVEALED
Latest from BIX..... KEEP AN EYE ON THE DTCC DOCUMENT DESTRUCTION NEWS! EmptyFri Jan 21, 2022 2:27 am by PurpleSkyz

» Truckers for Freedom Organize Huge Protest Against Vaccine Mandates & Supply Chain Shortages to Come
Latest from BIX..... KEEP AN EYE ON THE DTCC DOCUMENT DESTRUCTION NEWS! EmptyFri Jan 21, 2022 2:23 am by PurpleSkyz

» British Medical Journal: ‘Pharma Must Release of All Vaccine and Treatment Data Immediately’
Latest from BIX..... KEEP AN EYE ON THE DTCC DOCUMENT DESTRUCTION NEWS! EmptyFri Jan 21, 2022 2:00 am by PurpleSkyz

» Supply chain nightmare approaching as Canadian cross-border vaccine mandate goes into effect for U.S. truckers
Latest from BIX..... KEEP AN EYE ON THE DTCC DOCUMENT DESTRUCTION NEWS! EmptyFri Jan 21, 2022 1:53 am by PurpleSkyz

» Adrienne Pan: 43-year-old CBC Edmonton radio host disappears from social media for months, dead after post-Moderna “serious illness”
Latest from BIX..... KEEP AN EYE ON THE DTCC DOCUMENT DESTRUCTION NEWS! EmptyFri Jan 21, 2022 1:50 am by PurpleSkyz

You are not connected. Please login or register

OUT OF MIND » THE INSANITY OF REALITY » GLOBAL FINANCIAL COLLAPSE » Latest from BIX..... KEEP AN EYE ON THE DTCC DOCUMENT DESTRUCTION NEWS!

Latest from BIX..... KEEP AN EYE ON THE DTCC DOCUMENT DESTRUCTION NEWS!

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

shakes4life2

Latest from BIX.....
KEEP AN EYE ON THE DTCC DOCUMENT DESTRUCTION NEWS!

Do you remember how long it took you to realize that something was not right about the "Official Story" surrounding 911? Don't you wish you were clued into the conspiracy as the events were taking place so you could see all the moves of the bad guys in real time?

KEEP AN EYE ON THE DTCC DOCUMENT DESTRUCTION NEWS!

As I reported yesterday, something stinks to high heaven at the DTCC as documentation damage has been officially announced yet the bottom floors are still flooded...HOW DO THEY KNOW THERE IS DAMAGE?! Hell, my safe at home is waterproof and fire proof and they are trying to tell me that there was a failure at the DTCC vault? What - did they send divers down to OPEN THE VAULT to check and see if there is damage?...Ooops!

It is a rarity when we can watch the Bad Guys in "real time" perpetrating a false flag operation with fraud cover-up and the use of a crisis to forward an agenda. What is happening at the DTCC in New York right now has given the Banksters an opportunity to "wash away their sins" again and it's part of a much larger Banking Cabal cover-up.

Here's my latest interview on the subject with Sean at SGT and Andy Hoffman of Miles Franklin:

ALERT: The DTCC's $36.5 TRILLION Flood Fraud** Bix Weir & Andy Hoffman
http://www.roadtoroota.com/public/1039.cfm

Stay ALERT and stay SAFE out there.

The battles are RAGING!

May the Road you choose be the Right Road.

Bix Weir

shakes4life2

http://www.roadtoroota.com/public/1039.cfm?awt_l=Bhx76&awt_m=3iyeUA7BU6bAO5B

shakes4life2

I Voted My Firm Beliefs...Did You?
http://www.roadtoroota.com/public/1038.cfm

terbo56

terbo56

Yes, indeed, Shakes- I SURE AS HELL did!!! :cheers:

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum