OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Is it possible to apply positive + in favor Newton III Motion Law as a dynamic system in a motor engine
Bill Ryan of Project Avalon - Debate Challenge! A Quartz Crystal Minion "Sourcetruth" Cult Failure! - Page 10 EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 11:33 pm by globalturbo

» Meta 1 Coin Scam Update - Robert Dunlop Arrested
Bill Ryan of Project Avalon - Debate Challenge! A Quartz Crystal Minion "Sourcetruth" Cult Failure! - Page 10 EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 12:14 am by RamblerNash

» As We Navigate Debs Passing
Bill Ryan of Project Avalon - Debate Challenge! A Quartz Crystal Minion "Sourcetruth" Cult Failure! - Page 10 EmptyMon Jan 08, 2024 6:18 pm by Ponee

» 10/7 — Much More Dangerous & Diabolical Than Anyone Knows
Bill Ryan of Project Avalon - Debate Challenge! A Quartz Crystal Minion "Sourcetruth" Cult Failure! - Page 10 EmptyThu Nov 02, 2023 8:30 pm by KennyL

» Sundays and Deb.....
Bill Ryan of Project Avalon - Debate Challenge! A Quartz Crystal Minion "Sourcetruth" Cult Failure! - Page 10 EmptySun Oct 01, 2023 9:11 pm by NanneeRose

» African Official Exposes Bill Gates’ Depopulation Agenda: ‘My Country Is Not Your Laboratory’
Bill Ryan of Project Avalon - Debate Challenge! A Quartz Crystal Minion "Sourcetruth" Cult Failure! - Page 10 EmptyThu Sep 21, 2023 4:39 am by NanneeRose

» DEBS HEALTH
Bill Ryan of Project Avalon - Debate Challenge! A Quartz Crystal Minion "Sourcetruth" Cult Failure! - Page 10 EmptySun Sep 03, 2023 10:23 am by ANENRO

» Attorney Reveals the “Exculpatory” Evidence Jack Smith Possesses that Exonerates President Trump
Bill Ryan of Project Avalon - Debate Challenge! A Quartz Crystal Minion "Sourcetruth" Cult Failure! - Page 10 EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:48 am by ANENRO

» Update From Site Owner to Members & Guests
Bill Ryan of Project Avalon - Debate Challenge! A Quartz Crystal Minion "Sourcetruth" Cult Failure! - Page 10 EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:47 am by ANENRO

» New global internet censorship began today
Bill Ryan of Project Avalon - Debate Challenge! A Quartz Crystal Minion "Sourcetruth" Cult Failure! - Page 10 EmptyMon Aug 21, 2023 9:25 am by NanneeRose

» Alienated from reality
Bill Ryan of Project Avalon - Debate Challenge! A Quartz Crystal Minion "Sourcetruth" Cult Failure! - Page 10 EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why does Russia now believe that Covid-19 was a US-created bioweapon?
Bill Ryan of Project Avalon - Debate Challenge! A Quartz Crystal Minion "Sourcetruth" Cult Failure! - Page 10 EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

»  Man reports history of interaction with seemingly intelligent orbs
Bill Ryan of Project Avalon - Debate Challenge! A Quartz Crystal Minion "Sourcetruth" Cult Failure! - Page 10 EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:34 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Western reactions to the controversial Benin Bronzes
Bill Ryan of Project Avalon - Debate Challenge! A Quartz Crystal Minion "Sourcetruth" Cult Failure! - Page 10 EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» India unveils first images from Moon mission
Bill Ryan of Project Avalon - Debate Challenge! A Quartz Crystal Minion "Sourcetruth" Cult Failure! - Page 10 EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Scientists achieve nuclear fusion net energy gain for second time
Bill Ryan of Project Avalon - Debate Challenge! A Quartz Crystal Minion "Sourcetruth" Cult Failure! - Page 10 EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:25 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Putin Signals 5G Ban
Bill Ryan of Project Avalon - Debate Challenge! A Quartz Crystal Minion "Sourcetruth" Cult Failure! - Page 10 EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:07 pm by PurpleSkyz

» “Texas Student Dies in Car Accident — Discovers Life after Death”
Bill Ryan of Project Avalon - Debate Challenge! A Quartz Crystal Minion "Sourcetruth" Cult Failure! - Page 10 EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:05 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The hidden history taught by secret societies
Bill Ryan of Project Avalon - Debate Challenge! A Quartz Crystal Minion "Sourcetruth" Cult Failure! - Page 10 EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:03 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Vaccines and SIDS (Crib Death)
Bill Ryan of Project Avalon - Debate Challenge! A Quartz Crystal Minion "Sourcetruth" Cult Failure! - Page 10 EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:00 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Sun blasts out highest-energy radiation ever recorded, raising questions for solar physics
Bill Ryan of Project Avalon - Debate Challenge! A Quartz Crystal Minion "Sourcetruth" Cult Failure! - Page 10 EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 2:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why you should be eating more porcini mushrooms
Bill Ryan of Project Avalon - Debate Challenge! A Quartz Crystal Minion "Sourcetruth" Cult Failure! - Page 10 EmptySun Aug 06, 2023 10:38 am by PurpleSkyz

You are not connected. Please login or register

Bill Ryan of Project Avalon - Debate Challenge! A Quartz Crystal Minion "Sourcetruth" Cult Failure!

5 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10

Go down  Message [Page 10 of 10]

Malisa

Malisa

Sourcetruth wrote:
Malisa wrote:
Sourcetruth wrote:
Malisa wrote:
What a bunch of crap, there are tons of explanations and i already told you several, you have been weak for months due to bad eating and your body is in disarray

Have you ever read about the imaginary oasis in the desert? How can you be so ignorant about how your body works? The purpose of making weak first is exactly this one, that you will later fall and fool yourself

No, my body is fine on a vegan diet. You are obviously wrong to say that my body is weak from a vegan diet.

There is no way that my body could be said to be "weak" in a way that would cause this to happen.

Malisa wrote:
You "found" a God or savior, most people do when they are weak and confused, they see what they need to see to find something to fight for, most people in death row find "God"

I already told you this before why are posting the same stuff again? Can't you grasp reality, you did not even think about it for a while?

You have all the signs of someone who has been manipulated, get it into your tick head!

That doesn't actually explain why I am seeing flashing eyes.

And like I said before, me searching for truth is part of who I am as a source player, it has nothing to do with being weak or confused, it is actually the opposite. You have not shown yourself in any way to be someone who searches for truth about reality.

And for the love of Judy stop copy pasting stuff, post something written by you right now, it seems lame and totally mediocre that you just paste stuff from ages ago. Do you have a notepad full of these notes and go through them to post again?

Be natural at least, show you are an actual human, it's so boring and a completely put off that you reuse statements every other post like that
You can't just accuse my posts of not being made by me without having an actual reason to think so. This is just something you say because you can not accept that I am the one who is making such quality posts.

Please stop posting stupid things like "This is just something you say because you can not accept that I am the one who is making such quality posts."

It looks retarded, honestly

Anyway see you once you have some answers, bye

Sourcetruth

Malisa wrote:
Sourcetruth wrote:
Malisa wrote:IT does, you saw what you wanted to see after being weak, desperate and only you know what you were going through but sounds like a lack of feeling special or alone

You got caught in the trap in a moment of weakness, then you spent months killing your body out of nutrients and hoping to be special then you suddenly "see" what you needed to see to confirm you are special

It's by the book 

You are just refusing to open your eyes no matter what
No, it doesn't.
Like I said before, my desire to search for truth has nothing to do with being "weak and desperate". You are mocking the very idea of truth seeking, which is deeply offensive to me.

Being vegan is perfectly nutritionally healthy, do you want me to go into an entire debate about this?
Not if you just go into it because someone said so, you were part of a "Training" program that placed you into that situation, if you wanted to be vegan you would have been by your own without having to be lead by Judy into that, you becoming vegan was part of your training to become a follower, it's by the booooooooook

Try to think on your own for once

You don't have a desire for truth, because when i have posted truths you refuse to listen to them as it was proved today, the only truth you want is the one were Judy is final and the savior, that's it

And i'm really bored, i'm waiting for your answers and i don't see them coming so as i said, i won't reply anymore because this is the usual misdirection tactic that i'm tired of

Once you have answers that we can actually discuss (Scientific Ones) then we'll keep chatting

Until then, farewell
Veganism is still nutritionally adequate whether someone told you to do it or not.
You are going to call me a "follower" just because I agree with Quartz Crystal? 

I do think on my own obviously, I think separately from you and everyone else who tells me otherwise. I think differently from the vast majority of others, thinking that most humans do not have souls.

Yes I do have a desire for truth, that is how I found Quartz Crystal. You obviously don't.
I don't remember any "truths" being posted by you. Maybe they weren't actually truths and just opinions of yours.

You keep talking about science, but you refuse to acknowledge philosophy. There are a lot of philosophical aspects that have to be discussed, but you don't want to acknowledge that.

Sourcetruth

Malisa wrote:
Sourcetruth wrote:
Malisa wrote:
Sourcetruth wrote:
Malisa wrote:
What a bunch of crap, there are tons of explanations and i already told you several, you have been weak for months due to bad eating and your body is in disarray

Have you ever read about the imaginary oasis in the desert? How can you be so ignorant about how your body works? The purpose of making weak first is exactly this one, that you will later fall and fool yourself

No, my body is fine on a vegan diet. You are obviously wrong to say that my body is weak from a vegan diet.

There is no way that my body could be said to be "weak" in a way that would cause this to happen.

Malisa wrote:
You "found" a God or savior, most people do when they are weak and confused, they see what they need to see to find something to fight for, most people in death row find "God"

I already told you this before why are posting the same stuff again? Can't you grasp reality, you did not even think about it for a while?

You have all the signs of someone who has been manipulated, get it into your tick head!

That doesn't actually explain why I am seeing flashing eyes.

And like I said before, me searching for truth is part of who I am as a source player, it has nothing to do with being weak or confused, it is actually the opposite. You have not shown yourself in any way to be someone who searches for truth about reality.

And for the love of Judy stop copy pasting stuff, post something written by you right now, it seems lame and totally mediocre that you just paste stuff from ages ago. Do you have a notepad full of these notes and go through them to post again?

Be natural at least, show you are an actual human, it's so boring and a completely put off that you reuse statements every other post like that
You can't just accuse my posts of not being made by me without having an actual reason to think so. This is just something you say because you can not accept that I am the one who is making such quality posts.

Please stop posting stupid things like "This is just something you say because you can not accept that I am the one who is making such quality posts."

It looks retarded, honestly

Anyway see you once you have some answers, bye
I will not stop. I obviously have a point and you don't like the fact that I do.

Malisa

Malisa

Bill Ryan of Project Avalon - Debate Challenge! A Quartz Crystal Minion "Sourcetruth" Cult Failure! - Page 10 94c5dc10

Sourcetruth

Okay, is that supposed to be relevant?

Malisa

Malisa

Sourcetruth wrote:Okay, is that supposed to be relevant?

Any news from Cyprus? 

We are waiting for you, you have not answered yet mr dummy. did your brain reset again, menopause getting a hold of you? Dementia? The ball is still on your side........ 

Bill Ryan of Project Avalon - Debate Challenge! A Quartz Crystal Minion "Sourcetruth" Cult Failure! - Page 10 Teen10

Malisa

Malisa

Sourcetruth wrote:Okay, is that supposed to be relevant?

Yes

Sourcetruth

Malisa wrote:If your outer self is an energy self, and you have a direct connection to the source, then you have all the energy you need, non-stop, and the explanation of eating meat and sex doesn't mean anything, unless you are trapped in the Matrix and not really a source player? 

Its because energy itself is fractalized and spread out, so it is not infinitely concentrated at any one point in time. It has a finite value at a finite interval in time. It is divided into discrete portions.

Malisa

Malisa

Sourcetruth wrote:
Malisa wrote:If your outer self is an energy self, and you have a direct connection to the source, then you have all the energy you need, non-stop, and the explanation of eating meat and sex doesn't mean anything, unless you are trapped in the Matrix and not really a source player? 

Its because energy itself is fractalized and spread out, so it is not infinitely concentrated at any one point in time. It has a finite value at a finite interval in time. It is divided into discrete portions.

Once again, no pseudocience, i can deconstruct that statement into a bunch of ridiculous ideas that will just take months to make fun of, why do you keep repeating yourself with those prewritten statements that are so pointless?

1. What energy
2. Define what "fractalized" means  on your terms, because now i can't not even know if it means what it usually means
3. How does fractalized energy spreads out, through which medium? if we are in a simulation? For things to "spread" they require a physical medium
4. "It is not concentrated at any one point in time" Explain why and how that process works, you referenced this, so you must understand it, correct?
5. "It has a finite value" which is? And how does something that is timeless can have a finite value?
6. "At a finite interval in time" So it is not concentrated at any point in time, but it is enclosed on finite time intervals
7. What are the discrete portions (Portions of What?) .. Portion Sizes? Values, why? how does that relate with everything else you said? It seems so out of place, WHAT is divided into discrete portions

Mumble Jumble, this is how pseudoscience works, i think i have pointed this out for like a hundred times this day and here we are yet again

Why don't you go back a few steps and complete answering the Frequencies conversation first? Before moving into other things? 

Also like the hundred time i ask you this on this day

RamblerNash

RamblerNash

Sourcetruth wrote:
RamblerNash wrote:
Sourcetruth wrote:
RamblerNash wrote:
SourceFalse wrote:Hertz" is not an appropriate term to describe this. You must have been inspired by Phage when he asked me about frequency. Frequency is spoken of in relation to energy density and states of energy.

Hertz is a unit of measurement used to specify frequency.

If "Frequency is spoken of in relation to energy density", what's the relationship?

If "
Frequency is spoken of in relation to states of energy", what's that relationship?
The relationship is that higher frequency means a higher amount of energy per unit.
What's the "energy"?

What's the "unit"?

What's the scale used to measure the differences?

Let's get these clearly defined.

The unit is a unit interval, such as a unit interval of time.
The energy is source energy. Non-physical energy. Potential energy.

Sourcetruth wrote:The unit is a unit interval, such as a unit interval of time.

Such as? Is time the "unit"? or is something else the "unit"?

Sourcetruth wrote:The energy is source energy. Non-physical energy. Potential energy.

Which "Non-physical energy"?

Which "Potential energy"?

Let's get one definition.

I haven't seen on either thread where you defined the "Scale". If I missed it, repeat it here.

RamblerNash

RamblerNash

Are you stumped Sourcetruth?

Confused?

RamblerNash

RamblerNash

Bill Ryan of Project Avalon - Debate Challenge! A Quartz Crystal Minion "Sourcetruth" Cult Failure! - Page 10 Scree467

The Instagram Sourcetruth created (Note the picture used):

Bill Ryan of Project Avalon - Debate Challenge! A Quartz Crystal Minion "Sourcetruth" Cult Failure! - Page 10 Scree468

The Discord Sourcetruth created (Note the picture used):

Bill Ryan of Project Avalon - Debate Challenge! A Quartz Crystal Minion "Sourcetruth" Cult Failure! - Page 10 Scree469

The Facebook Sourcetruth created (Note the picture used):

Bill Ryan of Project Avalon - Debate Challenge! A Quartz Crystal Minion "Sourcetruth" Cult Failure! - Page 10 Scree470

The creator of the Facebook page:

Bill Ryan of Project Avalon - Debate Challenge! A Quartz Crystal Minion "Sourcetruth" Cult Failure! - Page 10 Scree471

The "claimed" 17 year old (Sourcetruth):

Bill Ryan of Project Avalon - Debate Challenge! A Quartz Crystal Minion "Sourcetruth" Cult Failure! - Page 10 Scree472

Let the damage control begin!

What have you got to say now Steve?

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

Memo to Members & Guests re: Banning of SourceTruth

Hi All

Just wanted to let you know that the decision to ban the one going by SourceTruth has been made.

His real ID is Steve Wilson... clearly not age 17

Bill Ryan of Project Avalon - Debate Challenge! A Quartz Crystal Minion "Sourcetruth" Cult Failure! - Page 10 Scree475

This joker is more than likely on Quartz Crystal's payroll sent to alternative sites to promote their business to find new victims of their donation fraud scam. His job is to drop links and drive traffic to her channel and patreon to donate.

We gave him a very long time to add to the discussion before banning him. One might say that we gave him enough rope to hang himself... unlike Epstein.

Bill Ryan of Project Avalon - Debate Challenge! A Quartz Crystal Minion "Sourcetruth" Cult Failure! - Page 10 2488351696 #SOURCETRUTHDIDHANGHIMSELF

Thanks to Nash, Malisa & Em for the great job in tracking down this idiot and busting him out. If you or someone you know has fallen victim to the Source Player fraud cult please feel free to contact us and tell us your story!

Here are the links to the threads pertaining to Source Players :
http://www.oom2.com/t43156p390-scammer-alert-judy-aka-quartz-crystal-the-source-player-is-playing-you-for-donations-plus-a-cult-member-conversation#145107

and to the Bill Ryan Project Camelot debate challenge:

http://www.oom2.com/t66748p270-bill-ryan-of-project-avalon-debate-challenge-a-quartz-crystal-minion-sourcetruth-failure#145096

Keywords:

Quartz, Crystal, Judy, Keystone Foundation, humanus, Dragonheart, Jerzy Babkowski, Susan, Doug Jones, Will Barney, Hobie, rumormillnews, Canadian, Fraud, PayPal, RCMP, FBI, IRS, TAX, Grandfather, Chinese, Beijing

PETROCHEMICAL SERVICES, Mary, Bradd, Aliah, Larry Vugteveen, leukemia, McAllen, Texax, Pharr, Calgary, Alberta, Vancouver, British Columbia, Internet Panhandler, Ketchup, Catsup, sandwich

Omega, trust, Landa China Global, RV, GCR, alien, moon, sun, earth, Japan, radiation, fukishima, nuclear, machines, air, water, electricity, hydro-electric, email, gmail, hard drive, laptop, computer

Adam Montana, AdminBill, Benjamin Fulford, Currency Exchange, David Schmidt, Dinar, Dinar Guru, Dinar Recaps, Dinar Rv, Dinar Scam, Dr Clarke, Frank26, Gary Larrabee, Gurus, Guru Hunters, Kaperoni, Kenny, Monetary Reform, Mnt Goat, My Ladies, Okie, Poppy, RamblerNash, Ray Renfrow, Redenomination, Reinstatement, Revaluation, Ssmith, TNTBS, Tnt Tony, WING IT, We Are The People, Willis Clark, WSOMN, Yosef, Zap

Tags: account, ach, bank, bell, belle, bills, bitcoin, card, cash, censorship, cnn, credit, debt, discharge, facebook group, federal, federal reserve, finance, for, fraud, free, freedom, guru, harvey dent, heather, heather ann tucci jarraf, heather ann tucci-jarraf, heather tucci-jarraf, history channel, how, jail, jerry springer, laporsha, money, motu proprio, news, number, oppt, pay, pay bills now, porsche, porsha, reserve, retirement, rv, scam, scammer, secret, secret account, secret society, security, social, social security, ssn, strawman, strawman account, td, td account, tda, tda account, to, trust, tucci, ucc, walmart, usa, your, youtube, nbc news, randall beane

Tags: Acura, Alfa Romeo, Aston Martin, Audi, Bentley, BMW, Bugatti, Buick, Cadillac, Chevrolet, Chrysler, Citroen, Dodge, Ferrari, Fiat, Ford, Geely, General Motors, GMC, Honda, Hyundai, Infiniti, Jaguar, Jeep, Kia, Kia Motors, Koenigsegg, Lamborghini, Land Rover, Lexus, Maserati, Mazda, McLaren, Mercedes Benz, Mercedes-Benz, Mini, Mitsubishi, Mitsubishi Motors, Nissan, Pagani, Peugeot, Porsche, Ram, Renault, Rolls Royce, Saab, Subaru, Suzuki, Tata Motors, TATA Motors, Tesla, Tesla Motors, Toyota, Volkswagen, Volvo

Tags: Alabama, Alaska, Arizona, Arkansas, California, Colorado, Connecticut, Delaware, Florida, Georgia, Hawaii, Idaho, Illinois, Indiana, Iowa, Kansas, Kentucky, Louisiana, Maine, Maryland, Massachusetts, Michigan, Minnesota, Mississippi, Missouri, Montana, Nebraska, Nevada, New Hampshire, New Jersey, New Mexico, New York, North Carolina, North Dakota, Ohio, Oklahoma, Oregon, Pennsylvania, Rhode Island, South Carolina, South Dakota, Tennessee, Texas, Utah, Vermont, Virginia, Washington, West Virginia, Wisconsin, Wyoming

Keywords:
deception, subterfuge, pretense, sham, fake, show, deceit, false show, idle boast, feint, delusion, hoax, fraud, masquerade, charade; trick, stratagem, ruse, maneuver, scheme, artifice, machination, humbug, bluster, bombast, bragging, codology, put-on, put-up job, kidology

unexplained-mysteries, spiritualforums, abovetopsecret, godlikeproductions, projectavalon, actualized, jandeane81, reddit, David Schmidt, Robert Dunlap, Nicole Bowdler, Meta 1 Coin, Hocus Pocus, Pendulum, Magic Wand,

Quartz, Crystal, Judy, Sourcetruth, Source Player, Keystone Foundation, humanus, Dragonheart, Jerzy Babkowski, Susan, Doug Jones, Will Barney, Hobie, rumormillnews, Canadian, Fraud, PayPal, RCMP, FBI, IRS, TAX, Grandfather, Chinese, Beijing

RamblerNash

RamblerNash

RamblerNash wrote:
Sourcetruth wrote:
RamblerNash wrote:
Sourcetruth wrote:
RamblerNash wrote:
SourceFalse wrote:Hertz" is not an appropriate term to describe this. You must have been inspired by Phage when he asked me about frequency. Frequency is spoken of in relation to energy density and states of energy.

If "Frequency is spoken of in relation to energy density", what's the relationship?

If "
Frequency is spoken of in relation to states of energy", what's that relationship?
The relationship is that higher frequency means a higher amount of energy per unit.
What's the "energy"?

What's the "unit"?

Sourcetruth wrote:The energy is source energy. Non-physical energy. Potential energy.

I haven't seen on either thread where you defined the "Scale". If I missed it, repeat it here.
To bad Steve never got around to answering those questions.

It would of been fun to watch him try and worm his way out of it, but he knew he went down the wrong path...

Malisa

Malisa

RamblerNash wrote:
RamblerNash wrote:
Sourcetruth wrote:
RamblerNash wrote:
Sourcetruth wrote:
RamblerNash wrote:

If "Frequency is spoken of in relation to states of energy", what's that relationship?

What's the "energy"?

What's the "unit"?

To bad Steve never got around to answering those questions.

It would of been fun to watch him try and worm his way out of it, but he knew he went down the wrong path...

He stopped posting way back when you asked that. He was out of "smartness" juice (AKA answers sent from Cyprus overnight) LMFAO!

I find it very funny that he remained silent no matter what until you exposed the facebook profile, then he lost all shame LOL

He's still on The One Truth trying to bait me so i get banned, poor guy and his slow mind. He tried to get me banned from ATS saying i was cross posting because i posted an image from Avalon where Bill Ryan was making fun of him. 

He did not want to talk about it anymore after i pointed out what crossposting really meant and showed him all the copy/paste posts he was making across forums... LMFAO!

RamblerNash

RamblerNash

Yep! They always have to have the upper hand. When that doesn't work, they change the subject where they can try to have the upper hand again.

Where they don't have the control, and they meet up with some resistance, they try to get that resistance removed either directly, or by gaining support from others.

RamblerNash

RamblerNash

Speaking of Steve changing subjects, his latest is talking about orgone energy...

http://www.oom2.com/t67550-scammer-alert-sourcetruth-now-promotes-known-pedophiles

RamblerNash

RamblerNash

RamblerNash wrote:
Sourcetruth wrote:
RamblerNash wrote:
Sourcetruth wrote:
RamblerNash wrote:

If "
What's the "energy"?

What's the "unit"?

Others continue to point out Sourcetruth's idiocy.

Bill Ryan of Project Avalon - Debate Challenge! A Quartz Crystal Minion "Sourcetruth" Cult Failure! - Page 10 Scree499

RamblerNash

RamblerNash

PurpleSkyz wrote:Bill Ryan of Project Avalon - Debate Challenge! A Quartz Crystal Minion "Sourcetruth" Cult Failure! - Page 10 Tenor

Bill Ryan of Project Avalon - Debate Challenge! A Quartz Crystal Minion "Sourcetruth" Cult Failure! - Page 10 56822952

So all that bluster and nothing from Sourcetruth?

We can add another one to MotorMouths long list of continued failures...

Bill Ryan of Project Avalon - Debate Challenge! A Quartz Crystal Minion "Sourcetruth" Cult Failure! - Page 10 Scree503

Bill Ryan of Project Avalon - Debate Challenge! A Quartz Crystal Minion "Sourcetruth" Cult Failure! - Page 10 Scree505

Bill Ryan of Project Avalon - Debate Challenge! A Quartz Crystal Minion "Sourcetruth" Cult Failure! - Page 10 Scree504

https://youtu.be/Tt5PnBISZ04

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

Bill Ryan of Project Avalon - Debate Challenge! A Quartz Crystal Minion "Sourcetruth" Cult Failure! - Page 10 Happy-Anniversary-Glitter-Image

Bill Ryan of Project Avalon - Debate Challenge! A Quartz Crystal Minion "Sourcetruth" Cult Failure! - Page 10 You_loser_birthday_card-rd2c13b28a2ef495789491e37b21dd975_em0c6_307

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 10 of 10]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum