Latest topics
» Fall Of Cabal missing video 5
YouTube via GOOGLE needs to be stopped by the people by December 10, 2019 Will create a huge wave of more homeless!  EmptyYesterday at 10:52 pm by Consciousness Of Economic

» Dave Schmidt (Meta 1 Coin Scam) Zoom Meeting Just Happened! If We Know About It, So Does The SEC!!!
YouTube via GOOGLE needs to be stopped by the people by December 10, 2019 Will create a huge wave of more homeless!  EmptyYesterday at 9:13 pm by RamblerNash

» Fall of Cabal PT1-10
YouTube via GOOGLE needs to be stopped by the people by December 10, 2019 Will create a huge wave of more homeless!  EmptyYesterday at 6:33 pm by Consciousness Of Economic

» The Ocean Cleanup - From Trash To Treasure - Keeping Track of the Plastic
YouTube via GOOGLE needs to be stopped by the people by December 10, 2019 Will create a huge wave of more homeless!  EmptyYesterday at 3:16 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Body Language: Dominic Cummings & The Media Hysteria
YouTube via GOOGLE needs to be stopped by the people by December 10, 2019 Will create a huge wave of more homeless!  EmptyYesterday at 3:15 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Study: Cannabis plant contains molecules that are 30 times more effective at reducing inflammation than aspirin
YouTube via GOOGLE needs to be stopped by the people by December 10, 2019 Will create a huge wave of more homeless!  EmptyYesterday at 3:09 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The Egypt Osiris Mystery Nobody wants to Address
YouTube via GOOGLE needs to be stopped by the people by December 10, 2019 Will create a huge wave of more homeless!  EmptyYesterday at 12:48 pm by Consciousness Of Economic

» Silicon Trees & Dragon Feathers Smurfs Chickenosaurus Lochness Argentina Congo Jurassic Ice Age
YouTube via GOOGLE needs to be stopped by the people by December 10, 2019 Will create a huge wave of more homeless!  EmptyYesterday at 12:47 pm by Consciousness Of Economic

» a history of lies
YouTube via GOOGLE needs to be stopped by the people by December 10, 2019 Will create a huge wave of more homeless!  EmptyYesterday at 12:46 pm by Consciousness Of Economic

» Pre-1600’s Built for Giants
YouTube via GOOGLE needs to be stopped by the people by December 10, 2019 Will create a huge wave of more homeless!  EmptyYesterday at 12:45 pm by Consciousness Of Economic

» Record Decline In Profits In Q1, Waves Of Bankruptcies Incoming, How Consumer Spending Has Changed
YouTube via GOOGLE needs to be stopped by the people by December 10, 2019 Will create a huge wave of more homeless!  EmptyYesterday at 12:43 pm by Consciousness Of Economic

» Alan Watts ~ How To Clean Up Your Neagative Karma
YouTube via GOOGLE needs to be stopped by the people by December 10, 2019 Will create a huge wave of more homeless!  EmptyYesterday at 12:38 pm by Consciousness Of Economic

» Dave Schmidt (Meta 1 Coin) Did The Currency Buyers Drop Dave As Their Spokesman?
YouTube via GOOGLE needs to be stopped by the people by December 10, 2019 Will create a huge wave of more homeless!  EmptyYesterday at 12:21 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Dave (the Douchebag) ScHmIdT thinks putting out daily videos by Meta1 is being quiet!!! What a Dumb Bunny he is!!!
YouTube via GOOGLE needs to be stopped by the people by December 10, 2019 Will create a huge wave of more homeless!  EmptyYesterday at 12:19 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Dave Schmidt (Meta 1 Coin Fraud) Says There Is A Fourth Person To Release The Currency Exchange!
YouTube via GOOGLE needs to be stopped by the people by December 10, 2019 Will create a huge wave of more homeless!  EmptyYesterday at 12:16 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Scientists solve 'missing matter' mystery
YouTube via GOOGLE needs to be stopped by the people by December 10, 2019 Will create a huge wave of more homeless!  EmptyYesterday at 8:46 am by PurpleSkyz

» POOPness for MAY 27: MIDWEEK ZAP CRAP
YouTube via GOOGLE needs to be stopped by the people by December 10, 2019 Will create a huge wave of more homeless!  EmptyYesterday at 8:28 am by PurpleSkyz

» FULL (of it) Benjamin blablabla Fulford 5-25-20… Khazarian Mafia’s COVID-19 Power Grab Fails, Bill Gates Now a Dead Man Walking
YouTube via GOOGLE needs to be stopped by the people by December 10, 2019 Will create a huge wave of more homeless!  EmptyYesterday at 8:13 am by PurpleSkyz

» Time Reversals & Parrallel Universes…In Antarctica – By Joseph P. Farrell Ph.D
YouTube via GOOGLE needs to be stopped by the people by December 10, 2019 Will create a huge wave of more homeless!  EmptyYesterday at 8:03 am by PurpleSkyz

» So… the tracing app is voluntary, but you can’t go out without it?
YouTube via GOOGLE needs to be stopped by the people by December 10, 2019 Will create a huge wave of more homeless!  EmptyYesterday at 8:01 am by PurpleSkyz

» 5G from the guy installing it
YouTube via GOOGLE needs to be stopped by the people by December 10, 2019 Will create a huge wave of more homeless!  EmptyYesterday at 7:58 am by PurpleSkyz

» Narwhal sounds, new research
YouTube via GOOGLE needs to be stopped by the people by December 10, 2019 Will create a huge wave of more homeless!  EmptyYesterday at 7:53 am by PurpleSkyz

» Dr. Steven (struggling to stay relevant) Greer with MUFON Director Jan Harzan
YouTube via GOOGLE needs to be stopped by the people by December 10, 2019 Will create a huge wave of more homeless!  EmptyYesterday at 7:44 am by PurpleSkyz

» #QTard Drama Theater - QAnon 8kun-Russia Fail/Cuomo Immunity [Brennan] plus MORE
YouTube via GOOGLE needs to be stopped by the people by December 10, 2019 Will create a huge wave of more homeless!  EmptyYesterday at 7:42 am by PurpleSkyz

» Sun Blasts Out a Solar Flare & Coronal Mass Ejection
YouTube via GOOGLE needs to be stopped by the people by December 10, 2019 Will create a huge wave of more homeless!  EmptyYesterday at 7:38 am by PurpleSkyz

CLICK THE SUBSCRIBE BUTTON BELOW TO RECEIVE OUR DAILY NEWSLETTER

A 2ND EMAIL COMPLETES THE ACTIVATION PROCESS

CLICK THE PURPLE BUTTON TO VIEW OUR LATEST POSTS

You are not connected. Please login or register

OUT OF MIND » MEMBER ADVERTISING & BLOG FORUMS » CONSCIOUSNESS OF ECONOMICS » YouTube via GOOGLE needs to be stopped by the people by December 10, 2019 Will create a huge wave of more homeless!

YouTube via GOOGLE needs to be stopped by the people by December 10, 2019 Will create a huge wave of more homeless!

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Consciousness Of Economic

Consciousness Of Economic
I was thinking about how many people make their living off YouTube, How many more people will not be able to make their rent or pay their bills once YouTube enforces these changes it is making. I have most of my content on my websites off youtube if all those channels go down literally will leave my websites blank, will get rid of my youtube channel possibly as well. I wonder if they get this? If they get these kinds of changes could cause close to 500 thousand people not to be able to live, pay rent and more. The economy has been terrible for people like myself since 2007, people like myself have used socially media outlets like youtube to rebuild ourselves, create a product and do business, otherwise, I would be living under a bridge, like many others, we created our own way which is truly American. I get that Youtube does not want to advertise they cannot control for their pockets, they are trying to eliminate free speech as well and I do think this next wave of changes with kids in mind may help with trafficking of kids and what they might be exposed to on youtube. I am not a criminal and if other outlets think that many of us will move to another video hub, some of us are way too exhausted with too many social media outlets that do the same thing, which means game over. We need to fight you tube people and get them in line with the public and what the public wants, needs and desires, we need to complain to every possible person and tell youtube to get a grip they are not being American at all.https://www.naturalnews.com/2019-11-13-youtube-to-delete-accounts-not-commercially-viable.html

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin
I have given this some thought and I am wondering why YouTube would shoot itself in the foot by cutting off ad revenue?
Does not make any business sense to me. I don't think small channels will be included but of course I could just be over simplifying the issue...

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum