OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» ‘Out The Back Door’, Questioning The Death Of Jeffrey Epstein
Cartoonist Posts Video of Creepy Joe Talking About Kids Playing With His Hairy Legs EmptyYesterday at 10:51 am by PurpleSkyz

» ‘Curiouser & Curiouser’, Is Joe Biden Serving Two Masters?
Cartoonist Posts Video of Creepy Joe Talking About Kids Playing With His Hairy Legs EmptyYesterday at 10:48 am by PurpleSkyz

» The Lancet says climate change is a “medical emergency”
Cartoonist Posts Video of Creepy Joe Talking About Kids Playing With His Hairy Legs EmptyYesterday at 10:38 am by PurpleSkyz

» There Is a Vaccine Death Witness Protection Program???
Cartoonist Posts Video of Creepy Joe Talking About Kids Playing With His Hairy Legs EmptyYesterday at 10:27 am by PurpleSkyz

» Plant-Based Eating 101: Everything You Need to Know
Cartoonist Posts Video of Creepy Joe Talking About Kids Playing With His Hairy Legs EmptyYesterday at 12:44 am by PurpleSkyz

» Died Suddenly's - 01/30/23
Cartoonist Posts Video of Creepy Joe Talking About Kids Playing With His Hairy Legs EmptyYesterday at 12:39 am by PurpleSkyz

» Study of 500,000 Medical Records Links Viruses to Alzheimer's Again And Again
Cartoonist Posts Video of Creepy Joe Talking About Kids Playing With His Hairy Legs EmptyYesterday at 12:25 am by PurpleSkyz

» Davos Reset
Cartoonist Posts Video of Creepy Joe Talking About Kids Playing With His Hairy Legs EmptyYesterday at 12:18 am by PurpleSkyz

» Hanoi Jane Says Racism To Blame For ‘Climate Crisis
Cartoonist Posts Video of Creepy Joe Talking About Kids Playing With His Hairy Legs EmptyYesterday at 12:15 am by PurpleSkyz

» We Have Our Own Code Now! Z28.310 – The code designated for the Unvaccinated
Cartoonist Posts Video of Creepy Joe Talking About Kids Playing With His Hairy Legs EmptyYesterday at 12:07 am by PurpleSkyz

» Massive Fire Sweeps Egg Farm, 16 Fire Departments Needed to Contain It
Cartoonist Posts Video of Creepy Joe Talking About Kids Playing With His Hairy Legs EmptyYesterday at 12:01 am by PurpleSkyz

» Feds prosecute Utah doctor who dumped out mRNA shots and worked with parents to free kids from vax mandates
Cartoonist Posts Video of Creepy Joe Talking About Kids Playing With His Hairy Legs EmptySun Jan 29, 2023 3:49 pm by Kcantrell

»  Medicinal plants: five herbs that can help boost respiratory health
Cartoonist Posts Video of Creepy Joe Talking About Kids Playing With His Hairy Legs EmptySun Jan 29, 2023 2:03 pm by PurpleSkyz

»  You Are Not Sick. You Are Being POISONED
Cartoonist Posts Video of Creepy Joe Talking About Kids Playing With His Hairy Legs EmptySun Jan 29, 2023 12:07 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Mysterious whiting events in the ocean have scientists baffled
Cartoonist Posts Video of Creepy Joe Talking About Kids Playing With His Hairy Legs EmptySun Jan 29, 2023 11:58 am by PurpleSkyz

» Watch: Damar Hamlin Makes First Remarks on Video Since Suffering Cardiac Arrest
Cartoonist Posts Video of Creepy Joe Talking About Kids Playing With His Hairy Legs EmptySun Jan 29, 2023 11:41 am by PurpleSkyz

» Observations on the Paul Pelosi/David DePape Videos – What Looks Weird and What’s Missing?
Cartoonist Posts Video of Creepy Joe Talking About Kids Playing With His Hairy Legs EmptySun Jan 29, 2023 11:35 am by PurpleSkyz

» Take Action Now: Demand Accountability for COVID-19 Wrongdoing In Your State!
Cartoonist Posts Video of Creepy Joe Talking About Kids Playing With His Hairy Legs EmptySun Jan 29, 2023 11:27 am by PurpleSkyz

» Eerily Perfect Galaxy-Shaped Spiral Appears over Hawaii. What is it?
Cartoonist Posts Video of Creepy Joe Talking About Kids Playing With His Hairy Legs EmptySun Jan 29, 2023 2:17 am by PurpleSkyz

» Book of Enoch Explained
Cartoonist Posts Video of Creepy Joe Talking About Kids Playing With His Hairy Legs EmptySun Jan 29, 2023 2:12 am by PurpleSkyz

» Max Igan - Freedom Moon Rising
Cartoonist Posts Video of Creepy Joe Talking About Kids Playing With His Hairy Legs EmptySun Jan 29, 2023 1:59 am by PurpleSkyz

» WE TOLD YOU SO!!!
Cartoonist Posts Video of Creepy Joe Talking About Kids Playing With His Hairy Legs EmptySun Jan 29, 2023 1:41 am by PurpleSkyz

You are not connected. Please login or register

OUT OF MIND » THE INSANITY OF REALITY » GOVERNMENTS & THE NEW WORLD ORDER » Cartoonist Posts Video of Creepy Joe Talking About Kids Playing With His Hairy Legs

Cartoonist Posts Video of Creepy Joe Talking About Kids Playing With His Hairy Legs

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

Cartoonist Posts Video of Creepy Joe Talking About Kids Playing With His Hairy Legs
Date: December 3, 2019Author: Nwo Report

Cartoonist Posts Video of Creepy Joe Talking About Kids Playing With His Hairy Legs IMG_8062-1-600x314

A cartoonist posted a video of creepy Joe Biden’s previous campaign speech where he went way off script and bragged about children stroking his blonde leg hairs.

While speaking to a black audience Joe Biden suddenly started babbling about children stroking his hairy legs in the pool and how much he loves to have children on his lap. Also something about roaches?
“And by the way I sit on a stand, I got hot, I got hairy legs that turn, that, that, that, turn blonde in the sun. And the kids used to come up and reach in and pull and rub my leg down, and watch the hairs rise up again. So I learned about roaches. I learned about kids jumping up on my lap. And I love kids jumping on my lap,” Biden said.
Cartoonist Sven Stoffels posted an animated cartoon of Biden’s exact words to his interpretation of how Biden may have interacted with children who were rubbing his blonde leg hairs…. and it is horrifying, yet entertaining at the same time.

WATCH HERE: https://nworeport.me/2019/12/03/cartoonist-posts-video-of-creepy-joe-talking-about-kids-playing-with-his-hairy-legs/

sven stoffels  @svenstoffels

Joe Biden says the darndest things Cartoon. #JoeBiden #Biden #Biden2020

Here’s the original video of Biden’s creepy comments about kids sitting on his lap whilst stroking his blonde leg hairs:

https://youtu.be/-quyw6ys8Qk

Thanks to: https://nworeport.me

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum