OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Puddles Shares Quarantine Tips
Cartoonist Posts Video of Creepy Joe Talking About Kids Playing With His Hairy Legs EmptyToday at 1:40 am by PurpleSkyz

» UK Funeral Director Courageously Exposes Ongoing “Covid” Crimes Against All of Humanity: “Delta Variant” IS Vaccine Damage
Cartoonist Posts Video of Creepy Joe Talking About Kids Playing With His Hairy Legs EmptyToday at 1:28 am by PurpleSkyz

» Helpful Rulings For Those Declining Vaccination
Cartoonist Posts Video of Creepy Joe Talking About Kids Playing With His Hairy Legs EmptyToday at 1:15 am by PurpleSkyz

» Why the Biden COVID-19 Vaccine Mandate is Unconstitutional
Cartoonist Posts Video of Creepy Joe Talking About Kids Playing With His Hairy Legs EmptyToday at 1:13 am by PurpleSkyz

» Soundtrack for the Apocalypse
Cartoonist Posts Video of Creepy Joe Talking About Kids Playing With His Hairy Legs EmptyYesterday at 9:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Sacha Stone - Death by Government
Cartoonist Posts Video of Creepy Joe Talking About Kids Playing With His Hairy Legs EmptyYesterday at 7:02 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Bad-clown Rising - BANG vs WIMPER
Cartoonist Posts Video of Creepy Joe Talking About Kids Playing With His Hairy Legs EmptyYesterday at 11:28 am by PurpleSkyz

» Clif High - It's WooTyme - Explorers' Guide to SciFi World
Cartoonist Posts Video of Creepy Joe Talking About Kids Playing With His Hairy Legs EmptyYesterday at 11:26 am by PurpleSkyz

» SpaceX launches four space tourists into orbit
Cartoonist Posts Video of Creepy Joe Talking About Kids Playing With His Hairy Legs EmptyYesterday at 11:08 am by PurpleSkyz

» UFO NEWS ~ Black Triangle UFO getting struck by lightning in Itaquaquecetuba, Brazil plus MORE
Cartoonist Posts Video of Creepy Joe Talking About Kids Playing With His Hairy Legs EmptyYesterday at 11:02 am by PurpleSkyz

» Project Veritas Whistleblower: Washington Nursing Home Patient Dies After Being Given a ‘Chemical Restraint’
Cartoonist Posts Video of Creepy Joe Talking About Kids Playing With His Hairy Legs EmptyYesterday at 10:30 am by PurpleSkyz

» Fauci Boasts “Heck, no, I haven’t been vaccinated”
Cartoonist Posts Video of Creepy Joe Talking About Kids Playing With His Hairy Legs EmptyYesterday at 10:20 am by PurpleSkyz

» A new problem for the stricken Nuclear Plant Fukushima
Cartoonist Posts Video of Creepy Joe Talking About Kids Playing With His Hairy Legs EmptyYesterday at 10:07 am by PurpleSkyz

» German chief pathologist raises alarm over fatal Covid vaccine injuries: “Vaccine causes death in 30-40% of newly vaccinated”.
Cartoonist Posts Video of Creepy Joe Talking About Kids Playing With His Hairy Legs EmptyYesterday at 9:56 am by PurpleSkyz

» FULL (OF IT) Benjamin bla bla blah Fulford - 9-13-21… “Fake Biden Regime Begs China for Money as 9/30 Payments Deadline Looms”
Cartoonist Posts Video of Creepy Joe Talking About Kids Playing With His Hairy Legs EmptyYesterday at 9:48 am by PurpleSkyz

» FDA Officials Say Most People Don’t Need Vaccine Boosters
Cartoonist Posts Video of Creepy Joe Talking About Kids Playing With His Hairy Legs EmptyYesterday at 9:38 am by PurpleSkyz

» UK to COVID Jab Kids Despite Growing Proof It is Killing Children
Cartoonist Posts Video of Creepy Joe Talking About Kids Playing With His Hairy Legs EmptyYesterday at 9:34 am by PurpleSkyz

» New Micrographs Reveal Graphene Oxide and Parasites in the Pfizer-BioNTech COVID Vaccine
Cartoonist Posts Video of Creepy Joe Talking About Kids Playing With His Hairy Legs EmptyThu Sep 16, 2021 10:56 am by PurpleSkyz

» Czech Republic to Destroy 45,000 Doses of AstraZeneca Vaccines as Nobody Wants the Shots
Cartoonist Posts Video of Creepy Joe Talking About Kids Playing With His Hairy Legs EmptyThu Sep 16, 2021 10:32 am by PurpleSkyz

» An Inside Look at Australia’s ‘Mandatory Quarantine Camps
Cartoonist Posts Video of Creepy Joe Talking About Kids Playing With His Hairy Legs EmptyThu Sep 16, 2021 10:26 am by PurpleSkyz

You are not connected. Please login or register

OUT OF MIND » THE INSANITY OF REALITY » GOVERNMENT & THE NEW WORLD ORDER » Cartoonist Posts Video of Creepy Joe Talking About Kids Playing With His Hairy Legs

Cartoonist Posts Video of Creepy Joe Talking About Kids Playing With His Hairy Legs

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin
Cartoonist Posts Video of Creepy Joe Talking About Kids Playing With His Hairy Legs
Date: December 3, 2019Author: Nwo Report

Cartoonist Posts Video of Creepy Joe Talking About Kids Playing With His Hairy Legs IMG_8062-1-600x314

A cartoonist posted a video of creepy Joe Biden’s previous campaign speech where he went way off script and bragged about children stroking his blonde leg hairs.

While speaking to a black audience Joe Biden suddenly started babbling about children stroking his hairy legs in the pool and how much he loves to have children on his lap. Also something about roaches?
“And by the way I sit on a stand, I got hot, I got hairy legs that turn, that, that, that, turn blonde in the sun. And the kids used to come up and reach in and pull and rub my leg down, and watch the hairs rise up again. So I learned about roaches. I learned about kids jumping up on my lap. And I love kids jumping on my lap,” Biden said.
Cartoonist Sven Stoffels posted an animated cartoon of Biden’s exact words to his interpretation of how Biden may have interacted with children who were rubbing his blonde leg hairs…. and it is horrifying, yet entertaining at the same time.

WATCH HERE: https://nworeport.me/2019/12/03/cartoonist-posts-video-of-creepy-joe-talking-about-kids-playing-with-his-hairy-legs/

sven stoffels  @svenstoffels

Joe Biden says the darndest things Cartoon. #JoeBiden #Biden #Biden2020

Here’s the original video of Biden’s creepy comments about kids sitting on his lap whilst stroking his blonde leg hairs:

https://youtu.be/-quyw6ys8Qk

Thanks to: https://nworeport.me

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum