OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» X-ray tech dies after receiving 2nd Pfizer vaccine, OC coroner investigating
Cartoonist Posts Video of Creepy Joe Talking About Kids Playing With His Hairy Legs EmptyToday at 2:11 pm by RamblerNash

» The Murky Ethics of Paying People to...
Cartoonist Posts Video of Creepy Joe Talking About Kids Playing With His Hairy Legs EmptyToday at 12:04 pm by PurpleSkyz

» C’mon, Joe
Cartoonist Posts Video of Creepy Joe Talking About Kids Playing With His Hairy Legs EmptyToday at 11:57 am by PurpleSkyz

» First Lawsuit Against Biden Administration WON!
Cartoonist Posts Video of Creepy Joe Talking About Kids Playing With His Hairy Legs EmptyToday at 11:05 am by PurpleSkyz

» Was Republican Senator Roy Blunt from Missouri arrested?
Cartoonist Posts Video of Creepy Joe Talking About Kids Playing With His Hairy Legs EmptyToday at 10:50 am by PurpleSkyz

» High speed object shoots down into the ocean near Lantana beach, Florida
Cartoonist Posts Video of Creepy Joe Talking About Kids Playing With His Hairy Legs EmptyToday at 10:40 am by PurpleSkyz

» Netherlands: 3rd Day of Anti-Lockdown Protests
Cartoonist Posts Video of Creepy Joe Talking About Kids Playing With His Hairy Legs EmptyToday at 10:37 am by PurpleSkyz

» Merck Says It’s More Effective To Get it and Recover
Cartoonist Posts Video of Creepy Joe Talking About Kids Playing With His Hairy Legs EmptyToday at 10:34 am by PurpleSkyz

» CNA Nursing Home Whistleblower Speaks Out - How many more lives need to be lost before we say something?
Cartoonist Posts Video of Creepy Joe Talking About Kids Playing With His Hairy Legs EmptyToday at 10:29 am by PurpleSkyz

» Hunts Point Strike Is the Bold Labor Action the Country Needs
Cartoonist Posts Video of Creepy Joe Talking About Kids Playing With His Hairy Legs EmptyToday at 10:24 am by PurpleSkyz

» Dr. Joseph Farrell - Aftermath: Emergency Powers And Earth Changes!
Cartoonist Posts Video of Creepy Joe Talking About Kids Playing With His Hairy Legs EmptyToday at 10:20 am by PurpleSkyz

» Washington Family Continues to Fight to Bring Son Home Who was Medically Kidnapped due to Medical Marijuana
Cartoonist Posts Video of Creepy Joe Talking About Kids Playing With His Hairy Legs EmptyYesterday at 6:17 pm by PurpleSkyz

» RUDY BRINGS THE FIRE: Giuliani Responds to $1.3 Billion Dominion Lawsuit AND IT’S EPIC
Cartoonist Posts Video of Creepy Joe Talking About Kids Playing With His Hairy Legs EmptyYesterday at 5:41 pm by PurpleSkyz

» David Rasnick: new strain of the coronavirus, or a giant con?
Cartoonist Posts Video of Creepy Joe Talking About Kids Playing With His Hairy Legs EmptyYesterday at 5:25 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Seed Companies Warn of Shortages, Delays – So Find Them Locally!
Cartoonist Posts Video of Creepy Joe Talking About Kids Playing With His Hairy Legs EmptyYesterday at 5:21 pm by PurpleSkyz

» 'Time for Talk Is Over. No More Excuses,' Says Sanders as Lawmakers Intro $15 Minimum Wage Bill
Cartoonist Posts Video of Creepy Joe Talking About Kids Playing With His Hairy Legs EmptyYesterday at 5:18 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Encounters With Star People: “They Meant Us No Harm. Grandpa Called Them Our Ancestors”
Cartoonist Posts Video of Creepy Joe Talking About Kids Playing With His Hairy Legs EmptyYesterday at 2:09 pm by PurpleSkyz

» 20 Minutes with Bridgette May 28, 2020~Seventh Eye Chakra (new chakra)
Cartoonist Posts Video of Creepy Joe Talking About Kids Playing With His Hairy Legs EmptyYesterday at 12:32 pm by Consciousness Of Economic

» The best remedy against a tormenting astral being
Cartoonist Posts Video of Creepy Joe Talking About Kids Playing With His Hairy Legs EmptyYesterday at 12:32 pm by Consciousness Of Economic

» 20 minutes with Bridgette May 26, 2020~Bird Medicines
Cartoonist Posts Video of Creepy Joe Talking About Kids Playing With His Hairy Legs EmptyYesterday at 12:30 pm by Consciousness Of Economic

» Moral/Fear/Reward
Cartoonist Posts Video of Creepy Joe Talking About Kids Playing With His Hairy Legs EmptyYesterday at 12:29 pm by Consciousness Of Economic

» 1.25.21: THE PROOF SEEMS UNDENIABLE! FUTURE IS PROVING THE PAST! PRAY!
Cartoonist Posts Video of Creepy Joe Talking About Kids Playing With His Hairy Legs EmptyYesterday at 12:27 pm by Consciousness Of Economic

» Instrument of higher Beings
Cartoonist Posts Video of Creepy Joe Talking About Kids Playing With His Hairy Legs EmptyYesterday at 12:26 pm by Consciousness Of Economic

» Gather Round The Magic Money Tree! The Systematic Impoverishing Of The World Wrapped With A Bow
Cartoonist Posts Video of Creepy Joe Talking About Kids Playing With His Hairy Legs EmptyYesterday at 12:24 pm by Consciousness Of Economic

» Biden Update 1-25-2021 This is Ridiculous
Cartoonist Posts Video of Creepy Joe Talking About Kids Playing With His Hairy Legs EmptyYesterday at 10:45 am by PurpleSkyz

CLICK THE SUBSCRIBE BUTTON BELOW TO RECEIVE OUR DAILY NEWSLETTER

A 2ND EMAIL COMPLETES THE ACTIVATION PROCESS

CLICK THE PURPLE BUTTON TO VIEW OUR LATEST POSTS

You are not connected. Please login or register

OUT OF MIND » THE INSANITY OF REALITY » GOVERNMENT & THE NEW WORLD ORDER » Cartoonist Posts Video of Creepy Joe Talking About Kids Playing With His Hairy Legs

Cartoonist Posts Video of Creepy Joe Talking About Kids Playing With His Hairy Legs

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin
Cartoonist Posts Video of Creepy Joe Talking About Kids Playing With His Hairy Legs
Date: December 3, 2019Author: Nwo Report

Cartoonist Posts Video of Creepy Joe Talking About Kids Playing With His Hairy Legs IMG_8062-1-600x314

A cartoonist posted a video of creepy Joe Biden’s previous campaign speech where he went way off script and bragged about children stroking his blonde leg hairs.

While speaking to a black audience Joe Biden suddenly started babbling about children stroking his hairy legs in the pool and how much he loves to have children on his lap. Also something about roaches?
“And by the way I sit on a stand, I got hot, I got hairy legs that turn, that, that, that, turn blonde in the sun. And the kids used to come up and reach in and pull and rub my leg down, and watch the hairs rise up again. So I learned about roaches. I learned about kids jumping up on my lap. And I love kids jumping on my lap,” Biden said.
Cartoonist Sven Stoffels posted an animated cartoon of Biden’s exact words to his interpretation of how Biden may have interacted with children who were rubbing his blonde leg hairs…. and it is horrifying, yet entertaining at the same time.

WATCH HERE: https://nworeport.me/2019/12/03/cartoonist-posts-video-of-creepy-joe-talking-about-kids-playing-with-his-hairy-legs/

sven stoffels  @svenstoffels

Joe Biden says the darndest things Cartoon. #JoeBiden #Biden #Biden2020

Here’s the original video of Biden’s creepy comments about kids sitting on his lap whilst stroking his blonde leg hairs:

https://youtu.be/-quyw6ys8Qk

Thanks to: https://nworeport.me

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum