OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Is it possible to apply positive + in favor Newton III Motion Law as a dynamic system in a motor engine
Cartoonist Posts Video of Creepy Joe Talking About Kids Playing With His Hairy Legs EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 11:33 pm by globalturbo

» Meta 1 Coin Scam Update - Robert Dunlop Arrested
Cartoonist Posts Video of Creepy Joe Talking About Kids Playing With His Hairy Legs EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 12:14 am by RamblerNash

» As We Navigate Debs Passing
Cartoonist Posts Video of Creepy Joe Talking About Kids Playing With His Hairy Legs EmptyMon Jan 08, 2024 6:18 pm by Ponee

» 10/7 — Much More Dangerous & Diabolical Than Anyone Knows
Cartoonist Posts Video of Creepy Joe Talking About Kids Playing With His Hairy Legs EmptyThu Nov 02, 2023 8:30 pm by KennyL

» Sundays and Deb.....
Cartoonist Posts Video of Creepy Joe Talking About Kids Playing With His Hairy Legs EmptySun Oct 01, 2023 9:11 pm by NanneeRose

» African Official Exposes Bill Gates’ Depopulation Agenda: ‘My Country Is Not Your Laboratory’
Cartoonist Posts Video of Creepy Joe Talking About Kids Playing With His Hairy Legs EmptyThu Sep 21, 2023 4:39 am by NanneeRose

» DEBS HEALTH
Cartoonist Posts Video of Creepy Joe Talking About Kids Playing With His Hairy Legs EmptySun Sep 03, 2023 10:23 am by ANENRO

» Attorney Reveals the “Exculpatory” Evidence Jack Smith Possesses that Exonerates President Trump
Cartoonist Posts Video of Creepy Joe Talking About Kids Playing With His Hairy Legs EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:48 am by ANENRO

» Update From Site Owner to Members & Guests
Cartoonist Posts Video of Creepy Joe Talking About Kids Playing With His Hairy Legs EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:47 am by ANENRO

» New global internet censorship began today
Cartoonist Posts Video of Creepy Joe Talking About Kids Playing With His Hairy Legs EmptyMon Aug 21, 2023 9:25 am by NanneeRose

» Alienated from reality
Cartoonist Posts Video of Creepy Joe Talking About Kids Playing With His Hairy Legs EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why does Russia now believe that Covid-19 was a US-created bioweapon?
Cartoonist Posts Video of Creepy Joe Talking About Kids Playing With His Hairy Legs EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

»  Man reports history of interaction with seemingly intelligent orbs
Cartoonist Posts Video of Creepy Joe Talking About Kids Playing With His Hairy Legs EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:34 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Western reactions to the controversial Benin Bronzes
Cartoonist Posts Video of Creepy Joe Talking About Kids Playing With His Hairy Legs EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» India unveils first images from Moon mission
Cartoonist Posts Video of Creepy Joe Talking About Kids Playing With His Hairy Legs EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Scientists achieve nuclear fusion net energy gain for second time
Cartoonist Posts Video of Creepy Joe Talking About Kids Playing With His Hairy Legs EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:25 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Putin Signals 5G Ban
Cartoonist Posts Video of Creepy Joe Talking About Kids Playing With His Hairy Legs EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:07 pm by PurpleSkyz

» “Texas Student Dies in Car Accident — Discovers Life after Death”
Cartoonist Posts Video of Creepy Joe Talking About Kids Playing With His Hairy Legs EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:05 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The hidden history taught by secret societies
Cartoonist Posts Video of Creepy Joe Talking About Kids Playing With His Hairy Legs EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:03 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Vaccines and SIDS (Crib Death)
Cartoonist Posts Video of Creepy Joe Talking About Kids Playing With His Hairy Legs EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:00 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Sun blasts out highest-energy radiation ever recorded, raising questions for solar physics
Cartoonist Posts Video of Creepy Joe Talking About Kids Playing With His Hairy Legs EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 2:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why you should be eating more porcini mushrooms
Cartoonist Posts Video of Creepy Joe Talking About Kids Playing With His Hairy Legs EmptySun Aug 06, 2023 10:38 am by PurpleSkyz

You are not connected. Please login or register

Cartoonist Posts Video of Creepy Joe Talking About Kids Playing With His Hairy Legs

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

Cartoonist Posts Video of Creepy Joe Talking About Kids Playing With His Hairy Legs
Date: December 3, 2019Author: Nwo Report

Cartoonist Posts Video of Creepy Joe Talking About Kids Playing With His Hairy Legs IMG_8062-1-600x314

A cartoonist posted a video of creepy Joe Biden’s previous campaign speech where he went way off script and bragged about children stroking his blonde leg hairs.

While speaking to a black audience Joe Biden suddenly started babbling about children stroking his hairy legs in the pool and how much he loves to have children on his lap. Also something about roaches?
“And by the way I sit on a stand, I got hot, I got hairy legs that turn, that, that, that, turn blonde in the sun. And the kids used to come up and reach in and pull and rub my leg down, and watch the hairs rise up again. So I learned about roaches. I learned about kids jumping up on my lap. And I love kids jumping on my lap,” Biden said.
Cartoonist Sven Stoffels posted an animated cartoon of Biden’s exact words to his interpretation of how Biden may have interacted with children who were rubbing his blonde leg hairs…. and it is horrifying, yet entertaining at the same time.

WATCH HERE: https://nworeport.me/2019/12/03/cartoonist-posts-video-of-creepy-joe-talking-about-kids-playing-with-his-hairy-legs/

sven stoffels  @svenstoffels

Joe Biden says the darndest things Cartoon. #JoeBiden #Biden #Biden2020

Here’s the original video of Biden’s creepy comments about kids sitting on his lap whilst stroking his blonde leg hairs:

https://youtu.be/-quyw6ys8Qk

Thanks to: https://nworeport.me

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum