OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Is it possible to apply positive + in favor Newton III Motion Law as a dynamic system in a motor engine
Quantum physicist describes alien encounter EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 11:33 pm by globalturbo

» Meta 1 Coin Scam Update - Robert Dunlop Arrested
Quantum physicist describes alien encounter EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 12:14 am by RamblerNash

» As We Navigate Debs Passing
Quantum physicist describes alien encounter EmptyMon Jan 08, 2024 6:18 pm by Ponee

» 10/7 — Much More Dangerous & Diabolical Than Anyone Knows
Quantum physicist describes alien encounter EmptyThu Nov 02, 2023 8:30 pm by KennyL

» Sundays and Deb.....
Quantum physicist describes alien encounter EmptySun Oct 01, 2023 9:11 pm by NanneeRose

» African Official Exposes Bill Gates’ Depopulation Agenda: ‘My Country Is Not Your Laboratory’
Quantum physicist describes alien encounter EmptyThu Sep 21, 2023 4:39 am by NanneeRose

» DEBS HEALTH
Quantum physicist describes alien encounter EmptySun Sep 03, 2023 10:23 am by ANENRO

» Attorney Reveals the “Exculpatory” Evidence Jack Smith Possesses that Exonerates President Trump
Quantum physicist describes alien encounter EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:48 am by ANENRO

» Update From Site Owner to Members & Guests
Quantum physicist describes alien encounter EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:47 am by ANENRO

» New global internet censorship began today
Quantum physicist describes alien encounter EmptyMon Aug 21, 2023 9:25 am by NanneeRose

» Alienated from reality
Quantum physicist describes alien encounter EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why does Russia now believe that Covid-19 was a US-created bioweapon?
Quantum physicist describes alien encounter EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

»  Man reports history of interaction with seemingly intelligent orbs
Quantum physicist describes alien encounter EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:34 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Western reactions to the controversial Benin Bronzes
Quantum physicist describes alien encounter EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» India unveils first images from Moon mission
Quantum physicist describes alien encounter EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Scientists achieve nuclear fusion net energy gain for second time
Quantum physicist describes alien encounter EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:25 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Putin Signals 5G Ban
Quantum physicist describes alien encounter EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:07 pm by PurpleSkyz

» “Texas Student Dies in Car Accident — Discovers Life after Death”
Quantum physicist describes alien encounter EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:05 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The hidden history taught by secret societies
Quantum physicist describes alien encounter EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:03 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Vaccines and SIDS (Crib Death)
Quantum physicist describes alien encounter EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:00 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Sun blasts out highest-energy radiation ever recorded, raising questions for solar physics
Quantum physicist describes alien encounter EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 2:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why you should be eating more porcini mushrooms
Quantum physicist describes alien encounter EmptySun Aug 06, 2023 10:38 am by PurpleSkyz

You are not connected. Please login or register

Quantum physicist describes alien encounter

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

Quantum physicist describes alien encounter

Posted on Friday, 6 December, 2019

Quantum physicist describes alien encounter News-meta-alien

Prasad had what can only be described as a transcendental experience. Image Credit: kalhh / Pixabay
Quantum computing expert Deep Prasad has come forward with a rather extraordinary story.
Prasad, who has been involved in a new endeavour to hunt down more evidence of the 'Tic-Tac' UFO encountered by the USS Nimitz carrier group in 2004, recently wrote an extensive series of Tweets describing his own remarkable encounter with extraterrestrial entities.

The incident occurred on February 1st of this year.

"It happened in broad daylight at 9:40 in the morning in my home," he wrote. "More specific details will be for another time when I have a better safety net and can expand more. But to put it simply: I was paralyzed against my will, could not move, and saw 3 entities that had no-chill."

"Could I be crazy? Sure. Do I think I am? Obviously not. Could this have been a hallucination? I can't prove it wasn't or I wouldn't be so worried about sharing this."

He went on to describe how the entities began to telepathically communicate large amounts of indecipherable text and symbols (that looked like Hieroglyphics) into his mind.

"These things are really real ?" he recalled thinking. "Is this really happening right now? Are my family and friends ready for this if it ever happens to them ? Are they going to kill me ?"

He found it particularly frustrating that he was unable to understand what the entities were trying to tell him, however he was able to make out the word 'DNA'.

Then, without warning, one of the entities jumped on top of him.

"I felt this weird light hitting the top of my head," he wrote. "And suddenly I got hit with the most blissful, euphoric feeling I have ever felt. I will try my best to describe it: It felt like the Universe was sentient and aware of my existence. The feeling was of warmth and nostalgia(?), it was like a reminder that space is teeming with life and that we're all related to each other by virtue of existing."

A few minutes later, he lost consciousness and awoke to find that the entities had gone.

"I don't know what happened, nor can I prove that this isn't me having gone crazy (I will pass any psychological test no problem but there will always be doubt, which is fair)," he wrote.

"But I'm forever grateful for the experience. I'm thankful for everyone I've met since then on here. There are countless people I admire and like on here. I believe we will figure this mystery out and that Humanity has an incredible future ahead of it."

Some sketches of what he saw during the experience can be viewed below.

Deep Prasad  @Deepneuron

A lot of people have asked what the beings I saw looked like. The glyphs are just impressions, I can't remember any specific one with 100% certainty. Hope this helps..and I felt no weight from them, but their touch felt like hard plastic.

Quantum physicist describes alien encounter EKuzbAFVAAAexl6?format=jpg&name=360x360 Quantum physicist describes alien encounter EKuzbkGU8AANrCP?format=jpg&name=360x360 Quantum physicist describes alien encounter EKuzcG4VAAAbePB?format=jpg&name=360x360

3:25 PM - Dec 1, 2019

https://www.unexplained-mysteries.com/news/332744/quantum-physicist-describes-alien-encounter

Thanks to: https://www.unexplained-mysteries.com

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum