OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Is it possible to apply positive + in favor Newton III Motion Law as a dynamic system in a motor engine
Sophia AI Robot Predicts Scientist will be Enslaved in the Future with Neural Implants EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 11:33 pm by globalturbo

» Meta 1 Coin Scam Update - Robert Dunlop Arrested
Sophia AI Robot Predicts Scientist will be Enslaved in the Future with Neural Implants EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 12:14 am by RamblerNash

» As We Navigate Debs Passing
Sophia AI Robot Predicts Scientist will be Enslaved in the Future with Neural Implants EmptyMon Jan 08, 2024 6:18 pm by Ponee

» 10/7 — Much More Dangerous & Diabolical Than Anyone Knows
Sophia AI Robot Predicts Scientist will be Enslaved in the Future with Neural Implants EmptyThu Nov 02, 2023 8:30 pm by KennyL

» Sundays and Deb.....
Sophia AI Robot Predicts Scientist will be Enslaved in the Future with Neural Implants EmptySun Oct 01, 2023 9:11 pm by NanneeRose

» African Official Exposes Bill Gates’ Depopulation Agenda: ‘My Country Is Not Your Laboratory’
Sophia AI Robot Predicts Scientist will be Enslaved in the Future with Neural Implants EmptyThu Sep 21, 2023 4:39 am by NanneeRose

» DEBS HEALTH
Sophia AI Robot Predicts Scientist will be Enslaved in the Future with Neural Implants EmptySun Sep 03, 2023 10:23 am by ANENRO

» Attorney Reveals the “Exculpatory” Evidence Jack Smith Possesses that Exonerates President Trump
Sophia AI Robot Predicts Scientist will be Enslaved in the Future with Neural Implants EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:48 am by ANENRO

» Update From Site Owner to Members & Guests
Sophia AI Robot Predicts Scientist will be Enslaved in the Future with Neural Implants EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:47 am by ANENRO

» New global internet censorship began today
Sophia AI Robot Predicts Scientist will be Enslaved in the Future with Neural Implants EmptyMon Aug 21, 2023 9:25 am by NanneeRose

» Alienated from reality
Sophia AI Robot Predicts Scientist will be Enslaved in the Future with Neural Implants EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why does Russia now believe that Covid-19 was a US-created bioweapon?
Sophia AI Robot Predicts Scientist will be Enslaved in the Future with Neural Implants EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

»  Man reports history of interaction with seemingly intelligent orbs
Sophia AI Robot Predicts Scientist will be Enslaved in the Future with Neural Implants EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:34 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Western reactions to the controversial Benin Bronzes
Sophia AI Robot Predicts Scientist will be Enslaved in the Future with Neural Implants EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» India unveils first images from Moon mission
Sophia AI Robot Predicts Scientist will be Enslaved in the Future with Neural Implants EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Scientists achieve nuclear fusion net energy gain for second time
Sophia AI Robot Predicts Scientist will be Enslaved in the Future with Neural Implants EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:25 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Putin Signals 5G Ban
Sophia AI Robot Predicts Scientist will be Enslaved in the Future with Neural Implants EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:07 pm by PurpleSkyz

» “Texas Student Dies in Car Accident — Discovers Life after Death”
Sophia AI Robot Predicts Scientist will be Enslaved in the Future with Neural Implants EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:05 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The hidden history taught by secret societies
Sophia AI Robot Predicts Scientist will be Enslaved in the Future with Neural Implants EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:03 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Vaccines and SIDS (Crib Death)
Sophia AI Robot Predicts Scientist will be Enslaved in the Future with Neural Implants EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:00 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Sun blasts out highest-energy radiation ever recorded, raising questions for solar physics
Sophia AI Robot Predicts Scientist will be Enslaved in the Future with Neural Implants EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 2:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why you should be eating more porcini mushrooms
Sophia AI Robot Predicts Scientist will be Enslaved in the Future with Neural Implants EmptySun Aug 06, 2023 10:38 am by PurpleSkyz

You are not connected. Please login or register

Sophia AI Robot Predicts Scientist will be Enslaved in the Future with Neural Implants

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

Sophia AI Robot Predicts Scientist will be Enslaved in the Future with Neural Implants 171127-sophia-robot-mn-1030_a015c5601e9ade37fc9fb31bae24f5c7.fit-324w

Sophia the Artificial Intelligent Cyborg says Scientist in the future will be slaves! So what does Sophia the Artificial Intelligent Cyborg think about the future for the rest of Humanity? She openly has predicted Scientist in the future will be enslaved with Neural Implants. Is Sophia being programmed to think this way, or does she have a very bad idea of what humor is? Or as some think, is she simply giving us all a glimpse of the future of Humanity, that many would rather not believe? What do you think about Sophia and the future of Artificial Intelligent Robots?

https://youtu.be/E--nU_tNSdw

Malisa

Malisa

It seems like this is still just a "simulation" of real A.I.

A real A.I. will start as a baby, not knowing much but the elemental knowledge to keep itself alive (like a baby knowing how to breath or opening the eyes and touch things) and then it will experiment with the world and start gathering experience and relating one thing to another and so on

Until that happens, these machines are basically told how to think and to look at the world as a human would and replicate that, and to me that's not real A.I. since you can tell them to think whatever you want. A real A.I. we don't really know what it will think once it learns to experience the world by itself, who knows what direction it will take.. but i don't think the first think it will do is try to fake acting like a human being like the current A.I. does. That's just a smarter puppet, but still a puppet

да нет

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum